AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 16 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Treacherous Gods

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Treacherous Gods

Character: Landon Sean
    Landons thoughts was interupted by a group of dead elfs falling from the sky. "What??!" He climbed the wall and seen Ironside trying to destroy the wall. "He is suppose to be protecting the book and tomb!!!" He then started to cast Recall to Rorin. A small portal appeared infront of him and Rorin. Landon then talked into the portal. " Rorin, Its me Landon, you know that golem we were talking about earlyer today? Well he is trying to destroy the wall at the rear gate!..." The portal collapsed. Landon jumped off the wall and jumped off the golem's head. He then casted disable to attempt to stop the Golem from rampaging. It had no effect what-so-ever.

Seriously ._.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Gazkul

Gazkul heard te crashes as something began to attack the walls, startled he began to run towards the cause of the commotion thinkig that he had best find out what it was and wether it might be a viable ally for any future encounters. his black cloak flapped in the breeze as his armoured feet pounded over the stone streets sending starlted civilians scurrying for cover. The big Uruk was not known for his subtlety or cunning but he knew that this was no run of the mill attack, this was a powerfull force which must be used for the good of the Warlords cause.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Ironside

A spell was attempted on the large golem of iron. A failed attempt, it was as the golem continued to break the wall and step in. Picking up the mage, Ironside placed him in the woods and continued the carnage, picking up some elves in the process and throwing them toward the mage. Some were impaled on tree branches as blood splashed onto the mage. Ironside rose Earthbreaker and brought it down on a house.

Narrator: We can now see that Ironside is very brutal with or without a weapon. The mage who is currently challenging him is very brave. One must be careful with magic. One slip-up during an incantation and a practitioner of magic could cause self-injury. Granted some magic can be cast without incantation, it generally is weaker. The incantation is a series of words that mages can understand. Elves are also able to cast in elven incantation provided they have something that actually allows them to cast. Unfortunately, they can't quick cast like mages can. Dwarves feel that magic is for the weak and as such, use explosives and other devices to get the job done.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Landon was now covered in blood which only made him more angry. He took out the whitemagick book and casted aquaveil on himself washing the blood off him . "AQUAVEIL" He said as he cast the spell. He trotted out of the forest and then took out Blackmagic level 3 book from his pouch. "HAILGA!" He said as large hail chunks fell onto the Golem, freezing half his body. Then he attempted Disable again but it failed. This Golem was given a order against what it was made for. Protecting the tomb.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ironside felt its lower half freeze up and lock in ice. He began punching at the ice until it shattered and brought Earthbreaker down, barely missing the mage but causing a tremor that brought down the walls some more. A dwarf came out of one of the houses and looked on.

Random Dwarf: "They summoned Ironside, huh? Causing carnage here...no doubt the one who summoned it was killed in action, hence the heartless chaos. I'm just glad they didn't summon Metallus. Ironside using Earthbreaker is destructive enough. Metallus and Sunburst, its ever-burning flail would make things worse"

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Elphaba

"Do you have many friends?" asked Lilith

"No" said Elphaba before she took a bite of her apple.

Lilith looked at Elphaba and decided that if she would have seen her walking along the market she would have been terrified and tried not to make eye contact with her. Elphaba seemed to pay no attention to what people thought of her or how they looked at her.

Elphaba studied Lilith and decided from her personality she didn't talk to people much and maybe she was afraid to.

"If you don't use water at all then...what do you bathe with?" asked Lilith curiously.

"Coconut Oil." said Elphaba.

Lilith still looked shocked and now it was Elphaba's turn to ask something so she took Lilith's silence as a chance to.

"Why do you want to be my friend?" Elphaba asked "I don't think I would be a very good one for you."

Lilith shuffled her feet then finally said. "I don't have many friends and you seemed the same way so i wanted to get to know you."

Elphaba smiled, a rare thing for her and said. "With me you will have no choice but to not be shy."
    Last edited by Elphaba; 08-14-2010 at 06:43 PM.

[set by blueangel06661]

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Landon was tired from his impossible fight with The golem. He had no choice, he had to use the magic laws to summon The queen of ice, Shiva. He attempted to cast he spell need but didnt have enough energy to summon it. "No... I couldnt summon Shiva." He noticed a nearby dwarf and approched. "Tell me who summoned that golem. It is against the Laws of Magick to summon a golem from his Duty in protecting Tombs and temples. It is a war crime in any form. That person will be sentinced to ,death at surviving blackwood."
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 08-14-2010 at 11:03 PM. Reason: XD I was thinking about Death when i spelt blackwood XD

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: N/A

Dwarven citizen: "Only a dwarven battlemaster can summon one of the two guardians. That one is Ironside, one of two rare golems. You don't normally see an iron golem. The other guardian is Metallus, a steel golem. Both of which have a very powerful weapon. Ironside possesses Earthbreaker, a blade that strikes with brutal force while Metallus possesses Sunburst, a flail with an ever-burning spiked ball at the end of the chain. They are the guardians of the tomb of Clangeddin, the dwarven hero who fended off a elven invasion by himself, or so the legend depicts. Ironside originally came here with some elves in hand, judging by the mess it made. You see, dwarves and elves are sworn enemies. The elves don't believe in the destruction of nature to create homes but the dwarves believe that no concrete progress can be made by preserving nature. The disagreement turned to racism and afterwards, wars broke out. It would seem that since my race is currently at war, Ironside was summoned to back the dwarves up. Since Ironside is going on a rampage, it's clear that the battlemaster is dead already. Golems are powered by magic and there are many types. The most I've seen are earth golems, this iron golem, and a blood golem...yes, a blood golem. I can tell you so much about the golems but for now, the only way for Ironside to be controlled is if someone with enough physical strength can match up with it. The one who can do that becomes Ironside's master until their expiration. Being a mage, you wouldn't be able to control Ironside and elves most certainly can't either. He and Metallus were both set to guard the tomb of Clangeddin in Mt. Draclyn. There, Clangeddin himself lays in a sarcophagus carrying his twin axes..."

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

GM Post!!

OOC:

Good dudes: okay i need you guys to go the Mansion. ( if ye not there already )

Evil dudes: go crazy. Just don't attack the mansion yet.

If there is any neutral guys, then umm....i'll let you decide on what to do.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Characters: Cyrus & Cyelena

Cyrus was pondering why he got thrown out of the tavern, after all he just threw a drink at someone. His head was looking down at the cobble floor, not noticing on what is going on around him. He closed his eyes temporarily. He slowly walked to the left, he was heading into a wall. Hitting the wall, his face was in pain. "Ouch, who the hell places a wall right here?", he started to look around to see if anyone saw. Luckily for him no one saw but he notice a woman with long blonde hair and some fine looking armour. "Excuse me miss, are you lost?" as he walk over to her. Cyelena turned around, "hmm.... i suppose i am lost, do you know the way to the mansion?" "Well fancy that, i'm heading to the mansion myself. Would you...like to...join me?" he start to look down to her chest. 'Damn', crossed his mind."I be happy to join you, pervert." she notice him looking down. "Hey, i have a name, i'm Cyrus, Cyrus Silvennoinen. And who might you be?", he gave a bow. "I'm Cyelena, it's nice you meet you...pervert." she said with a smile. Cyrus gave off a loud sigh, "Shall we get going then?" they both headed off to the mansion.

( OOC: sorry if i haven't post in a while )

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Landon was annoyed with the Golem at the moment and ignored the dwarfs rambling. He picked up advanced BlackMagick and start casting Storm on the Golem. "STORM!" A large cloud of rain over the Golem. after the Golem was drenched he took out whitemagick Meets Time magick book, and casted haste on the water that covered Ironside. "HASTE" and finished the spell and rushed the Golems arms and legs in place. "Pwew... I cant believe how strong he is..." He climbed up and touched the golems head. A black light glowed out of it and he told the golem, "your duty is done... Return to your tomb, and continue guarding it..." He hoped the magic has gone through to him as the words will not have any effect if it hadnt. He looked at the mansion as he passed. He then entered the mansion and looked around. He started to feel faint and dizzy. He then fainted from using to much energy to cast high level spells.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 08-14-2010 at 10:48 PM.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The dwarf followed along, writing down some words on a piece of paper.

"Mage, when I said that Ironside was controlled through magic, I meant that the summoner controls it. Once the summoner dies, only those with enough physical strength can control it. They would have to fight the golem and hold up against it. As I said before, mages can't control the thing. Elves can't control the thing either. All you did was give it a bath and cause it to stay in a praying stance outside the city walls. I told you that someone has to properly engage in combat. It's like the saying goes, "When in Helvibia...do as the Helvibians do." Dwarves don't use magic. They use brawn and devices to handle things. Next time, heed a dwarf's knowledge on golems before you go and encounter one. We know plenty about golems. Make sure all mages get this message. You want to see golems? You talk to a dwarf who is willing to explore the land."

He left the note on the mage's face and walked away.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Gazkul watched the confrontation between the mage and the golem with a smile, good guys attacking each other, this was better than he had hoped. Time to make some chaos he decided and without pausing for breath removed his cloak and helmet, hiding them down a side street to come back to later. In the darkness of the allway he drew his cleaver and picked up his shield before charging headlong across the square into the civilians with a blood curdling roar, they scattered as his heavy blade hacked down into them, hacking left and right he dispached the ones nearest before smashing a guard off his feet and decapitating his wityh the sharpened frontal edge of his shield. The huge Uruk Hai did what he was born to, killing was something he didn't have to be tought to do, it was in his blood that he must kill in the name of the Warlord. Picking up one of th cooking stoves left by the retreating civilians he threw it hard onto one of the thached rooves of the surrounding buildings where it spilled glowing coals onto the flammable roof and began to burn.

OOC- you said we should go crazy so here you are.

Aggressively stupid Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Kawaiislice Alice Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2024 04:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Characters: Lillith and Elphaba.

Lillith started to trust Elphaba more and more, she could really be her friend. Could she really be the one she could always rely on? She didn't know.

"So... You probably know I'm a witch, but... what are you? You don't look like an ordinary Elf." Elphaba said curiously.

"Eaah?!" Lillith grabbed her ears and her face turned red.

"Hey... I'm just asking." Elphaba said, slightly annoyed by her reaction.

"I... I'm actually a cyborg." Lillith said while looking to the ground.

Elphaba frowned. "How did that happen?"

Lillith began to shake. "I... I... uhm..." A tear rolled on her cheek.

Elphaba saw she was crying, and quickly changed the subject, and put an arm around her.

"Wanna eat some apples over there?" She pointed at a bench under an apple tree.

Lillith nodded slightly and showed a little smile.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Character: Angeline & Aisha

Angeline and Aisha finished their tea, they got ready to go to the mansion. "Oh, did for find the book i was looking for?" she said as she got on her broom. "Hmm...oh that book, yes i have it right here. You do love for magic books" she chuckled. Angeline gave to book to Aisha, "I hope that you are not going to read that while we fly?", she started to spread out her wings. "Of course not" They flew out of the library towards the library. Angeline look down at the city, she was shocked at what she saw. Parts of the city was in a blaze and in rubble, along with blood stains along the roads. "What is going on down there?" starring down at the city. "Hmm...did you say something?", Aisha was too busy reading her new book. Angeline started to speed up a bit. "Hey hey, what for me." she put her book away and took a full grasp of her broom, catching up with Angeline.

----------------------------------------------------------
    @ St Jimmy - People start to panic and start to run for their lives. Nearby guards run over to protect the civilians, also some civilians start to pick up anything they can to fight back. A small party of Uruk Hai comes to back you up. ( i'll let you describe what they are wearing and holding)

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Characters: Lillith and Elphaba

Lillith nodded slightly and showed a little smile.

Elphaba and Lilith made their way to the bench. Lillith looked a little happier than before and Elphaba thinking about this whole thing along the way. She hardly had any friends and now there was this cyper elf who wanted to be her friends. They had different personalities but Elphaba knew that Lillith would have to not be so shy around her, from the kind of person she was.

Lillithsat then Elphaba. The tree was beautiful from this point of view. It was big and offered great shade the sun.

"Why do you like apples so much?" asked Lillith as Elphaba jumped to grab two.

Elphaba shrugged. "Because they are easy to eat and to distract me from problems I may have." she answered

Elphaba handed her a apple and kept one for herself.

Last edited by Elphaba; 08-15-2010 at 11:15 AM.

[set by blueangel06661]

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

Characters: Abarden and Iona

The demon the closest thing to hell for any living being could be and this where we wage this war and now our allies the Disciple have been disappearing and all contact as been lost with them, we sent two of our best to seek them out then we found out another had followed them now we trust the three of them to found them a lot of trust for the three of them.

(Abarden)"I think one of us should go to Ama I and found the Disciples it was a mistake sending group of inexperienced Onimusha to Ama we know the terrain and land better then any."

(Council member 1)"It was your idea to send Kendal and Jiro now you say they are not capable of achieving the task we gave them."

(Iona)"Maybe one of us go to Ama help find the Disciple and find out what has been stopping the Disciple from contacting us."

"Then I vote Iona should go she the one how suggests that one of us should go it should be her."

(Council member 2)"I think you should be the one to go your the one that suggested that the other should go to Ama you should be the one to go to Ama."

"No it all right I will go to Ama it should be easy to found them and should be a easy matter to find out what been going on with the Disciple."

(Council member 3)"It should be easy to locate them by focused on the dark energy from the gauntlets we will be able to to open a gate way for you to cross over you will be arrive nearby there location." The seven council members focused on the energy from the gauntlets a portal open leading to the where they are located Iona grabs the last of her equipment and head through the portal, as she arrives on the other side of the portal it close behind her she finds her self in a city near the rear wall the buildings are on fire the earth shacking, as Iona looks around she could see a golem off to the right near what seem to be what's left of the rear wall, there a unconscious child on the floor by the golem and there's is a group of Uruk Hai inside the walls they are no doubt that they are the ones burning this place to the ground.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The other Uruks apeared to be reasonably well equipt with armour swords and shields, thier laeder was about the same size as Gazkul and they exchanges salutes before turning thier attention towards the town guards who were charging towards them. The Uruks formed up into a disiplined battle line and advanced in close order, unlike thier smaller cousins the orcs they were a well drilled unit of elite troops, the charging guards and civilian smashed into the solid wall of shields and blades and broke like water on rocks. The Uruks slowly advanced across the square in a shieldwall formation, hacking down any enemy foolish enough to assault them, Gazkul knew that it wouldn't be long before stronger opponents were attracted by the plumes of black smoke billowing from the burning buildings nearby. With a barbaric roar the Uruks broke ranks and charged towards the humans, their faces twisted into savage snarls of bloodlust, they slammed into the humans like juggernauts and cut a swathe through the retreating civiliand and guards.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

In some sense, you could say Ironside was unconscious until it could find someone worthy enough to be the new master. Destruction reigned through the city without his help but what was the golem to do? It needed a real challenger.

Narrator: Now who says a golem has to be good? Depending on the master, it could be evil so long as the golem can be controlled. Control can only be established through combat...not magic. That dwarf seems to have had an attitude toward the mage. He must have also thought that magic was for the weak.

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC I just read we were to go to the mansion...sorry about that)
    Character: Elphaba

Elphaba finished her apple and stood up. Lillith looked at her with curiously halfway done with her own apple.

"I think we should go back to the mansion." said Elphaba as she gazed straight ahead.

Lillith stood up to and asked. "Why?"

"Just a feeling." Elphaba said. "And I usually don't stay out this long."

They started walking back, Lillith still eating her apple. Lillith wondered why Elphaba didn't like being out for long periods of time. She loved the feeling of nature, the green lush trees the clear blue sky the light breeze against her face.

The mansion gates loomed into view finally. Lillith was still in awe of the grand castle and everything inside and around it.

Elphaba on the other hand seem not the least bit interested as if she had lived in a castle her whole life, which unknown to Lillith, she had.

Lillith opened the gates let Elphaba go in first then followed closing the gates behind.

A maid greeted them at the door and they entered. Elphaba immediately went to her room forgetting that Lillith was with her. She was use to being alone all the time and closed the door behind her.
    Last edited by Elphaba; 08-15-2010 at 01:09 PM.

[set by blueangel06661]

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Obviously That dwarf has not heard the rumors about Blackmages)
    Landon felt something on his face however he couldnt see it. He just layed there trying to rest up for his magick to be back and ready for use. Landon woke up with a daze but he had most of his energy back. He looked through his pouch and found the letter he found that was titled to him in the forest he is from. He got up and stumpled alittle and continued into the Banquet room. Noticing a dragoon in the corner and multiple spirits and a witch. (OOC: Please let me know if this is correct) Landon notice a paper fall on his face and he burned it with fire. "Fire" He said to finished the spell as quietly as possible.
    Character: Killian Highwind
    Killian went for his next mission and was sent to the mansion for a survey mission as a unusual number of people was gathering there. However he was going to fail the mission as his king sent him to join the people at the mansion. Killian jumped his way up to the mansion. He entered it and missed the mage that was knocked out on the ground and entered the Banquet room. As he Obtained a letter a week ago telling him to meet other heros at the mansion in tyrinthya.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 08-15-2010 at 05:21 PM.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Characters: Narisa and Iona

Things were taking a turn for the worst the Uruks are advancing on the retreating civilian and town guard Narisa formed the Disciple into a wall shape formation to help hold the city, Narisa knew the Disciples could help hold the lines but with this many Uruk kai advancing through the streets she knew it wouldn't belong before they over run the hole city.

(Narisa)"Disciples you will hold this formation no matter what is that understood!" The Disciples stood shield locked spear the wizards and archers providing cover to slow down the Urak kai.

(Warrior 1)"We have to get these civilians out off the city we won't be a hold the city!"

(Iona)"You need to get those that you can out of here or the Urak Kai will kill them with out hesitation." Narisa turned to see a woman in armour with glowing eye she very will armed.

"You are a Onimusha what are......your orders!?" Narisa had always wanted to met a Onimusha she had so many questions but now was not the time.

"Okay we need to buy these people sometime to retreat and get out of the city" The formation move into position to hold back the advancing Urak Kai.
    Last edited by Aedan the demon hunter; 08-15-2010 at 01:43 PM.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

[OOC: Hope you don't mind I sped a bit of it up Shug. Hope you don't mind I included you in this a little. lol]

Character: Rorin + Eibeck

As they collected their dues, Rorin smiled at Shug and gave her a thankful nod. They had done a fair and fine job of entertainment, which left the masses anxiety disappear. With every string Rorin plucked, he was making magic with his music. Music that could soothe the most depressed soul and lull them into a deep happiness. They walked in a silent slump, the silence only ever breaking when Rorin needed to stop to cough.

They walked into the stores and collected their due equipment, Shug obviously more prepared then him, with her nifty bag. As they prepared in the last shop to meet up with the young mage Landan, they heard the sound of shaking earth. They heard the screams of thunder. Death running loudly and the sound of carnage. They stepped outside to see an attack.

Rorin stared at Shug and she seemed to understand. They needed to get out of here. Rorin knew the safest way was probably the alleys and so they ducked themselves inside and decided to weave through the labyrinth. Rorin wouldn't be able to run for long, but at least the alleys provided some cover.

Eibeck seemed to calmly walk through the carnage. As people ran and begged he added a bit of his own carnage. Slicing those who dare touch his cape and his body. He didn't care whether they lived or died. He wasn't here for them. He wasn't here for any of them really. He was only here to conquer what he must and kill the being he had swore he would kill.

He continued to walking through the carnage and only smiled. As people ran in panic and fear. He liked the sound of chaos and fear. The sound of screaming. And then something caught a hold of his attention. Ginger hair and a girl. It was more the ginger red hair that caught his attention. The girl was of no mind nor matter to him. And if mistook this fellow he would be extremely displeased.

Eibeck walked towards the edge of the alley where the two were peeking as if to see a clear path of safety. Eibeck smiled, the hat, the cape, the robe. And the string of a lute.

"So we meet in a place like this, Ginger Cat," Eibeck sneered with deep hatred.

Rorin turned back and was almost shocked to see a man so familiar to him. His one eye quivered a bit.

"Eibeck, what are you doing here?" Rorin asked.

"Oh the usual, looking to find a place to settle down and vacation," Eibeck said, "I do love when my disciples are dead."

Rorin looked down.

"I always enjoyed a silent world," Eibeck said, "With a faint taint of crying and screaming, it does get my blood pumping. Now this is unusual in deed. You have a girl with you. Going to let them die too? [ooc: Legend of Aisle Rorin was a character in that fantasy RP and so this is what he is talking about. No one here would no of it though]"

Rorin eyes seemed to be unsteady and he gave a cough for a second.

"Well you should come with me," Eibeck said.

"Why would we come with you?" Rorin asked he almost seemed surprised his own voice sounded harsh, nothing like his usual self.

"Awww come on, I saved you when you lost your precious eye," Eibeck said, "I'll get you out of here. I rather find a better place to let you die."

This was the truth. Eibeck wasn't making an excuses. He thought he had killed Rorin once before. When the aisles had opened up, but really that wasn't the case. He was staring at yet another corpse that cheated death. He walked cautiously to Rorin and gave Rorin's cheek a bit of a light tap. Eibeck smiled coldly at him, the smile of a hunter telling its prey he'd kill him.

Rorin's gaze was unsteady and he stare at Shug, but there was an expression of worrying on his face.

"This is Eibeck Amoklauf," Rorin said.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Oh? What is this rumor about mages? They have a short temper and can't seem to solve their problems physically? I kinda knew the second part already. I might as well pay these mages a visit.)

Character: N/A

Narrator: Let's turn back to the dwarf who tried to help. It seems he wasn't finished. A trip to see as many mages as possible. He now heads for the mansion, a place of importance in the hopes of opening the eyes of many to golem lore.

The dwarf possessed knowledge of the golems, their history and the different types since "species" will not work. He took an apple from his home and left into the streets, heading for the tall building in the distance.

Dwarf Citizen: "Ignorant fool...now I'm going to have to speak with his elders and the like. A shame he can't follow simple advice. It shows his lack of useful intelligence. Not the fireworks and noisemakers he creates. Why, when I was serving in the Helvibian battalion, we took down elves...even elven sorcerers with ease. All it took was a distraction and then axes started entering the skulls of those piles of filth. We have no quarrel with pure mages, white or black...They're their own race and are not aligned with the elves though I sense that they would not hear me out. I shall try anyway."

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Characters: Jiro, Sayuka and Kendal

(Sayuka)"Did you hear something I could of sworn I heard something." I get up and walk over to the window to see some of the building on fire.

(Jiro)"Some thing is wrong some of the build are on fire I can't see anyone trying to put the fire out I going to see what is going on." I remove the cloak revealing my armour and weapons I put on my helmet and get ready to head out.

"I coming with you." She makes her way to door to head back to the centre of the city, Kendal grabs he's stuff to tag along he equips his shield and spear ready for anything, as we leave the house we can see it's not accident it a attack we rush down toward the main part of the city under attack to help in any way possibly.

Senior Member shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Aria Neko Cookie Pocky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2010 01:49 PM
    wherever there's a bed to sleep on and a fridge to raid :]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"This is Eibeck Amoklauf," Rorin said.
    Shug did not like this 'Eibeck' person. There was something very off about this man. She didn't know what his relation with Rorin was but she could sense Rorin's discomfort. Shug felt protective of her new found friend and even though she trembled a little in fear she gripped the bard's arm tightly and mustered a glare. She didn't know how much she could really do to protect Rorin from this frightening man but she would try her best. She gave Rorin a gentle squeeze to tell him she was there for him and then waited to see what he would do about Eibeck.

(OOC: Sorry I didn't right much Pandemic Doll I figured this was more of a Rorin and Eibeck moment. Oh, and feel free to use Shug as you like, I know she'll be in safe hands with your writing )
    "Rebel children, I urge you, fight theturgid slick of conformity with which they seek to smother your glory."
    I'm sleeping but I'm wide awake. Where do dreams and reality begin to seperate? Is this real? Or am I a living fake?
    Above all, Be Free

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information