AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 15 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Treacherous Gods

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Treacherous Gods

Characters: Jiro, sayuka and Kendal.

(Jiro)"Your still so young and so innocent this world is full of dangers it's the little thing that matter in this world that shows what this world has to give." Avril watched as I poured myself a drink Avril giggled at my comment.

(Avirl)"Me? Young?" Avril chuckled but then created a small mirror out of ice to look at her reflection. She looked at both her cheeks, at her forehead and at her lips.

"I do look rather young I suppose." She made the ice melt and placed it within the empty tea pot.

"The world does have much to give. However, the world also has grandeur pleasures that have yet to be saught."

"I don't think there's much left in this world that could suppress me I have lived and expressed so much I don't think anything is left to be saught for me." she has no idea how old I am I look twenty but that way off of how old I am.

"If you don't mind me asking what did you mean by "I do look rather young I suppose" you don't look a day over twenty?"
    War is hell and I'm the devil

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Avril

"I don't think there's much left in this world that could suppress me I have lived and expressed so much I don't think anything is left to be saught for me." Avril shook her head in disagreement. She knew absolutely that there was so much more to see, there just had to be someone adventurous enough to find it. Avril touched the rose and thornless vines began to grow around her head, creating the appearance of a tiny crown.

"If you don't mind me asking what did you mean by "I do look rather young I suppose" you don't look a day over twenty?" Avril chuckled and straightened out her sweater.

"It is as I meant it to be." Avril leaned in closer towards Jiro as if to whisper.

"It is said that witches don't age....or certain ones don't. I never asked my great grandmother what kind of witch she was. All witches are derived from one ancestry but over the years, with different races coming about and procreating, the ancestry became mixed and the blood did as well but the magic has always remained pure. Some witches remained stuck within young bodies or others aged. Anyone that did not age was referred to as an immortal by what stories I had heard from my great grandmother. I have aged but to what age, I do not know. I have remained like this for many years, for how long... it remains a mystery to me." Avril giggled at what she said. She was pretty sure her great grandmother was very sane but sometimes, Avril did wonder if time had posed a huge problem upon her sanity.

"All this is just stories I have heard. Some true, others lies."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Aria Neko Cookie Pocky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2010 01:49 PM
    wherever there's a bed to sleep on and a fridge to raid :]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Shug Pann

"I believe we have what we need as we seem to have decent equipment on us. When you guys are done shopping meet at the gate facing Mt. Draclyn."
    Shug threw a sarcastic salute when Landan turned his back to her to make his way to the nearby apothecary. She wasn't so sure if she liked the commanding tone he took with her, she was older than him by a decade, but he was helpful and seemed goodhearted so she didn't let it bother her too much. With the little black mage off gathering supplies for the journey ahead Shug turned to Rorin who was quietly plucking few chords, his eyes closed and head tilted as if he was listening carefully to something."Rorin," she started and almost felt guilty interrupting his playing. He fixed his eye on her, "would you like to accompany me, or would you rather go your own way and meet us at the gates?" Shug had grown mildly attached to the red-headed bard in the short time they knew each other and even though she had grown used to being on her own, she enjoyed his quiet company. Although sometimes his silence could be a tad uncomfortable.
    "Rebel children, I urge you, fight theturgid slick of conformity with which they seek to smother your glory."
    I'm sleeping but I'm wide awake. Where do dreams and reality begin to seperate? Is this real? Or am I a living fake?
    Above all, Be Free

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Characters: Jiro, Sayuka and Kendal

(Jiro)"If you don't mind me asking what did you mean by "I do look rather young I suppose" you don't look a day over twenty?" Avril chuckled and straightened out her sweater.

(Avril)"It is as I meant it to be." Avril leaned in closer towards Jiro as if to whisper.

"It is said that witches don't age....or certain ones don't. I never asked my great grandmother what kind of witch she was. All witches are derived from one ancestry but over the years, with different races coming about and procreating, the ancestry became mixed and the blood did as well but the magic has always remained pure. Some witches remained stuck within young bodies or others aged. Anyone that did not age was referred to as an immortal by what stories I had heard from my great grandmother. I have aged but to what age, I do not know. I have remained like this for many years, for how long... it remains a mystery to me." Avril giggled at what she said.

"All this is just stories I have heard. Some true, others lies."

"It true some witches are ageless I have know some for thousands of years age seem to give them more wisdom and a life time to try thing." I look at Kendal he look tried and needs a rest.

"But ageless is also a curse you live for ever till some one is able to kill you I should know I am ten thousand years old." I look back at my past only to see battle and exploration to hunt down demon packs or hordes.

----------------------------------------

Character: Narisa

Narisa had taken the Disciples to deal with a pack of demons they were lucky that none of them were killed or injured by the demons, as they drew near the front gate they see the guards are dead, screams filled the air it was clean the city was under attack but by what.

(Narisa)"The city it under attack prepare your self's for war we going to take back our city!" Narisa raised her spear in the air the Disciple raise their weapons and cheered there were ten warriors, five wizards and five archers they were all the masters at at they do.

(Warrior 1)"What are our orders Narisa?"

(Warrior 2)"We take back this city or die trying so get ready for death or glory."

(Warrior 3)"We being attack by orcs...This will be like childes play."

(Warrior 4)"A band of orcs have spotted us take defensive positions!"

"Warriors to the front archers and wizards provide support and show no mercy. All the disciples formed a line Narisa was part of the front line there were about thirty orcs give or take, the archers and wizards began firing at the charging orcs a few were killed some were wounded the orcs continued to charge like nothing had happened, the orcs band smashed into the formation.

"Hold the formation!" The formation started to get push back then they stopped.

"Now!" The formation front line drove their spears into the nearest orcs and drew their swords the formation push on to the next line of orcs, the Disciples were using their shield to block the oncoming attacks then counter, they continued to advance till all the orcs lay dead.

"All right everyone get ready to move out will head to the centre of the city remember show these orcs no mercy!" The Disciples reformed the formation and headed for the centre of the city five of the warriors were behind guarding the rear of the formation.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Rorin

"I believe we have what we need as we seem to have decent equipment on us. When you guys are done shopping meet at the gate facing Mt. Draclyn."

Rorin stared at the young boy and only nodded a gesture that he understood. He started strumming his lute, but he could feel the easy shaking of his hands. If only he could steady them.

"would you like to accompany me, or would you rather go your own way and meet us at the gates?"

Rorin stared at her as if he were studying her. As if he were reading her like the way you read a cover of a book. He seemed to have locked a one eyed gaze onto Shug. He could hear her rhythms. They were unsteady and she seemed anxious. She seemed as if something was bothering her. He closed his one eye and then he stared at her again. He nodded.

"If you do not mind my presence, I shall accompany you," Rorin said.

Rorin gave her another one of his strange studying gazes and he gave her a faint smile. Rorin stared out to the city, it was much better and quiet here, but inside the city it would be overwhelming to deal with. All the heartbeats and melodies. He didn't exactly make an emotion or a face that would suggest he rather not go back inside the sea of people.

"What shall we do?" he asked Shug instead, "I could play some of my lute. Do you have any experience in the entertainment business?"

---------------------

Character: Eibeck + Miser

Miser seemed pleased after he drank his glass of hard cider. It was time now to move on and get more work. Surely there was someone around who could hire him. Then again hired and paid assassins were sorta going out of business. Now that they had guards and were building a justice system.
    It sorta made him a little upset. No one likes likes an unknown. An orphan who's only skills were stealing and making a quick coin or two.

As Miser walked out, he wasn't paying attention counting his coin. He realized he had stepped on someone's foot. Miser looked up to see a man none to pleased for his foot to be stepped on. He took a moment and stepped back.

"Sorry sir," Miser said.

"Filthy animal," the man said his voice deep and rich.

"I could pay you off," Miser said holding up a bag of coin.

The man gave Miser the darkest glare anyone has given someone. He looked like he was staring at scum on his boot. The man reached for his claymore. Miser took out his poison needles. But he easily felt pain and blood. The man was fast. And as Miser lay dying the man gave the boy one last hard look. Before kicking him in the face.

"Remember who has killed, Eibeck Amoklauf," he sneered.

Eibeck walked away from the dying child and none of the guards would say anything to a high general warlord. They just let him pass and with good reason. Eibeck sneered at all of them and gave them a look as if they were simply feces on the ground walking. He pushed the crowds of people away. This was a perfect place to finish what he had never gotten to finish.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"It true some witches are ageless I have know some for thousands of years age seem to give them more wisdom and a life time to try thing." Avril thought about the events in her life and tried to think of her true age. She couldn't manage anything, so much time had passed that she merely lost count. Avril grinned at Jiro.

"I am not sure about thousands of years but I remember losing count after five hundred. That's what happens when you get lost in the world's luxuries." Avril pointed at her rose and remembered the first time she found her hollow. She had used her magic to make it into a home.

"But ageless is also a curse you live for ever till some one is able to kill you I should know I am ten thousand years old." Avril eyes had gotten suddenly wide and then back to normal again.

"Oh my...that is a long time. I view it as a gift. I've lived a while to see life begin, life die, people write history, life grow and societies rise and fall. I appreciate development." Avril answered with a playful grin.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Character: Jiro, Sayuka and Kendal

(Jiro)"It true some witches are ageless I have know some for thousands of years age seem to give them more wisdom and a life time to try thing." Avril thought about the events in her life and tried to think of her true age. She couldn't manage anything, so much time had passed that she merely lost count. Avril grinned at Jiro.

(Avril)"I am not sure about thousands of years but I remember losing count after five hundred. That's what happens when you get lost in the world's luxuries." Avril pointed at her rose and remembered the first time she found her hollow. She had used her magic to make it into a home.

"But ageless is also a curse you live for ever till some one is able to kill you I should know I am ten thousand years old." Avril eyes had gotten suddenly wide and then back to normal again.

"Oh my...that is a long time. I view it as a gift. I've lived a while to see life begin, life die, people write history, life grow and societies rise and fall. I appreciate development." Avril answered with a playful grin.

"I have watched those event take place but the hardest thing is to live among others knowing they will grow old and die and you will remain the same."
    I look at my hands the gauntlet covered my right hand I have been through so many wars and have lost so much, I am greatful that I met Sayuka and that she is also ageless or I would truly be alone in this world I own her so much she always been their for me, others are not so lucky to have a fellow ageless person that they can get along with.

"I been lucky I have never truly been alone I have always been with a fellow ageless person for mostly all my live."

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I have watched those event take place but the hardest thing is to live among others knowing they will grow old and die and you will remain the same." Avril watched as Jiro looked at his gauntlet. She thought it was quite the lovely weapon to use in combat. However, Avril did prefer a staff. Avril pointed to the staff on her back.

"Staff has been in my family for generations. I don't know much of it's origins but it is quite unique." Avril was slowly becoming impatient. She wondered when they were going to get called in to discover what they were all brought in for. Avril took the pot of tea and pressed both her hands on it. She hummed a small tune until she felt the pot was full. Avril took another tea cup and poured herself a cup full of cider.

"My great grandmother created a recipe for her own cider. It's much sweeter than normal cider but it calms my nerves." Avril took a deep breath in and took a sip. She placed the cup on the table and sighed.

"I been lucky I have never truly been alone I have always been with a fellow ageless person for mostly all my live." Avril looked at her cup and smiled grimly at it. She spoke with her head looking into the cup, seeing her reflection in the cup.

"I find I am better off alone. Anyone I have befriended has ended up getting killed. It's must be a curse that I have."

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 05:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

"I been lucky I have never truly been alone I have always been with a fellow ageless person for mostly all my live."

The three listened closely to the conversation, it seemed they shared a very similar story. Born together and stayed together. Maybe it kept them sane? They each felt very much human, though thats what they would never be. Even with their bodies taken from them they would still feel human emotions, thoughts, cravings. Abi tapped her finger, inpatient for something to happen and wanting another cigarette. Juliette frosting her milk, she liked the feel of the cold running though her. Alex close to Juliette, his warmth, his sister, his best friend, he loved her, he would be lost without her, she was the 'little sister of the three' Alex cared deeply for her.

They all talked about their past and their families, thats the one thing non-human about the spirits, they just appeared, no past, no family. For 400 years they have just wondered, trying to find why and how they came to be.

Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Elphaba

Elphaba steered her broom toward the ground where a group of trees stood. She landed and unmounted her broom and looked around. She had been flying for several days only stopping to eat and sleep for the night. She was in the middle of a lovely green lush forrest. She started walking toward the direction she had seen the mansion up above. She had no idea why she was invited there only that she was needed there as soon as possible.

She entered what appeared to be the end of the forrest and ran the rest of the way clutching her witch hat to her head tightly. The Grimmerie hit her thigh each every other step tucked in her black bag slung over her. When she reached finally arrived she saw that the mansion was at the bottom of a large hill. Elphaba walked very carefully until she reached the bottom.
    The gates of Tyrinthya stood before her. With a pounding hear she walked until she reached the gates.

[set by blueangel06661]

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Ironside

Ironside walked through the woods, knocking down trees along the way. More elves began firing at the iron golem. Treants started coming to life and pulled at the legs of Ironside, causing the mighty warrior to land on its back. The ground shook heavily and the tremor could be heard for miles. As the treants started climbing upon Ironside, they began getting cut down by the dwarves. Ironside got back up, making a loud creak all the way up. He then ripped a large tree out of the ground and brought it down on an elf outpost.

Dwarven Battlemaster: "Yes, Ironside...kill them all and raze their defences! The elves will fall to our might."

Senior Member shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Aria Neko Cookie Pocky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2010 01:49 PM
    wherever there's a bed to sleep on and a fridge to raid :]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"If you do not mind my presence, I shall accompany you," Rorin said.

Shug couldn't help but smile when he replied positively.

"What shall we do?" he asked Shug instead, "I could play some of my lute. Do you have any experience in the entertainment business?"

Shug was caught slightly off-guard by the question. "Uhm, well, kind of?" she stammered. "I know a few folk dances from my village and a few songs. Not that great of a singer though. Oh, I'm good at acrobatics, I used to perform at the village festivals." To prove her point Shug did a quick back flip into a handstand and walked around on her hands a little before gracefully arching her body back into a standing position. "Any good, you think?" She asked, a little red in the face. The bard was silent, just staring at her and strumming his lute, lost in thought.
    "Rebel children, I urge you, fight theturgid slick of conformity with which they seek to smother your glory."
    I'm sleeping but I'm wide awake. Where do dreams and reality begin to seperate? Is this real? Or am I a living fake?
    Above all, Be Free

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Elphaba slowly approached the gates nervously.

"Welcome to Tyrinthya miss." said a gatekeeper "Enjoy your stay."

Elphaba nodded a thank you as the gates swung open and she walked inside. It was a lovely town. With many people and houses as far as she could see. She walked along that pathway glancing every which way. A few people glanced her way but she ignored them.

She was begin looking for something to eat. She spotted a nearby apple tree and using her broom knocked off an apple from a high branch. She set off walking again eyes looking for the entrance to the mansion.

[set by blueangel06661]

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Landon Sean
    Area: Leon's potion shop
    Landon Finished buying both food and medication and he started to head to the gate. Once he was there he sat on a rock and waited for the Rorin and Shug. He began thinking about the book that they are after. Then his thoughts shifted to Rorin's guardian. Was it human? was it a animal, or even a creature found in books on legends. He continued to think waiting for his allies so they can set of to Mt.Draclyn.
    (OOC: Looks like other than dwarfs Hax will have company.)

Seriously ._.

POLITE AND OCCASIONALLY ANGRY ABOUT STUFF Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2015 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Chronus (OOC: Who is now registered )

Chronus walked through the streets, reading people's identities. It was a habit befoe he went on a spree, usally someone's personality decided how they would die. That man will surely scream he thought, silently chuckling to himself how he would kill him. But a quick flash caught his eye, and he quickly looked over to the source. It was the freshly polished glass of a pub.

"Dancing Elf" the sign read. The place was filled with seedy looking characters, a few bearing resemblances to the man he was looking for. His voices started up again, the kind one first. Don't do this! There are innocent people in there, and the men may not be the ones you seek! You can still turn back! It cried from inside his head. No! Do it! For all you know, the scroll could belong to anyone in the room! The dark, random voice yelld with a cackle. He urged them to stop, but they grew louder and louder. At last, he could take no more. The kanji on his sword began to glow as his eyes clouded over. And with a flash, the kanji began to spread untill his sword was a golden colour. Dark wings began to sprout, but never got a chance to bud, for Chronus had locked the power coursing through him. And then... He yelled.

"STOP!!!"

The last traces of humanity disappeared from his eyes as he was overwhelmed.

"This should befun! Aheheheh!" The dark voice rumbled from Chronus' throat. And then he attacked.

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Location Tyrinthya

Elphaba took a bite of her apple and kept walking.

Finally the gates of the mansion loomed in front of her.

I'm here she thought finally. She took a deep breath and walked to the gates, pushed them open and walked on closing them behind her carefully.

The yard was very beautiful. It was green and lush with a few trees and bushes. When she reached the great doors she knocked loudly. A maid opened the door and smiled at her.

"You must be Elphaba."she said "We've been expecting you. Please come in."

"Thank you" said Elphaba as she stepped inside and looked around.

"May I take your broom or your hat?" asked the maid politely.

"No thanks." said Elphaba.

"Let me show you to your room then." said the maid as she lead Elphaba up the stairs and down a long hallway and stopped at a door near the end. "I hope you find everything that you need" said the maid.

Elphaba opened the door and stepped inside. The room was lovely. A bed with green sheets (her favorite color) a paiting of a meadow across form her bed. A large window with a view of a large vast green area and a beautiful sky to contrast it. The room also had a desk with one chair and a bathroom with a shower.

There's one thing I won't be using said Elphaba and shivered at the thought of water touching her skin. The maid was setting out some towels for her on the bed.

"No thanks." said Elphaba "I won't need any."

The maid look curiously at her then left leaving Elphaba alone.
    Last edited by Elphaba; 08-14-2010 at 03:50 PM.

[set by blueangel06661]

Aggressively stupid Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Kawaiislice Alice Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2024 10:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Lillith

Lillith was walking through the mansion, inspecting the walls and decrations. The walls were beautiful, filled with paintings and statues. She walked across the rooms of the other heroes. "Why are we all here actually? What are we going to do?" she thought to herself. Then she walked across a room with a girl inside, she heard her mumbling to herself. she just heard the words "Water... allergy... coconut oil..." She took a quick peek into the room, there was this witch girl, sitting on her bed.

The girl saw Lillith peeking inside.

"Hey! who are you and why are you spying on me?!" she yelled.

"EAH!" Lillith was shocked by the girl's reaction and jumped back.

"Come back here!" The girl said as she jumped up and ran to Lillith. Lillith was flinched by all the commotion.

"What's your name?" The girl said as she kneeled down next to her.

"I...I... I'm Lillith..." Lllith said while her cheeks where turning red.

"I am Elphaba." The girl said with a smile.

"Let's talk for a second." Elphaba said as they walked into her room.

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Location Tyrinthya Mansion

Lilith looked frightened at the thought of talking to Elphaba alone. Elphaba and Lilith sat down on Elphaba's bed and stared at each other for a while. Lilith trying not to meet Elphaba's gaze.

"So?" said Elphaba "Why were you spying on me?"
    "I...um..." said Lilith. "What were you saying about water?"

"I'm allergic to water." said Elphaba.
    Last edited by Elphaba; 08-14-2010 at 03:33 PM.

[set by blueangel06661]

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ironside progressed through the woods to the point where elven magic was strong. Getting hit with several spells slowed the construct down but it kept going, killing all elves in the way. An elven sorcerer ensnared Ironside's master within roots, holding him in place until several arrows pierced him. Ironside lost its master and went on a rampage, killing more elves along the way until it reached a river leading to an open sea. Picking up an band of elves in the free hand, Ironside walked into the large river, getting submerged to the point where only the head was visible. It began its travel towards Tyrinthia...

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I'm allergic to water." said Elphaba.

Lilith only stared at her unable to comprehend what she was saying. How could anyone be allergic to water with everything that involved it.

"But how can you be?'' asked Lilith quietly.

"I just am." said Elphaba. "I always have been."

Lilith was lonely in this mansion and Elphaba seemed like a good friend for her. Since she hardly talked to anyone she didn't know how to ask Elphaba if they could be friends. Lilith gazed at the floor trying to think of something to say and too embaressed to say anything at all.

Lilith finally took a deep breath and said very quietly and very fast "Can we be friends?"

Elphaba hadn't really heard her and had to think what she had said then said. "I don't really trust many people but we'll see how it goes"

Lilith smiled slightly and nodded. That response was better than no response at all.
    Last edited by Elphaba; 08-31-2010 at 08:37 PM.

[set by blueangel06661]

Aggressively stupid Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Kawaiislice Alice Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2024 10:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Lillith

She did it.

She made a friend.

Lillith befriended Elphaba!
    She was so happy, when she got to her room, she jumped on her bed and sighed deeply.
    She did it.

The next morning she woke up, she grabbed her violin, and started playing a song about love. She was all sucked into the song, complete concentration. The melody flowed through her and her body. An there she finished with a great solo, flawless. *clap clap clap* Suddenly sounded. Lillith was shocked, when she saw Elphaba in the doorway.

"H-how long have you been standing there?" Lillith asked with a shaky voice.

"Haha, long enough to hear your song." Elphaba said with a small grin. "Wanna go eat something?" she asked.

"s-sure..." Lillith said. as the two walked off to the town market.

(OOC: Sorry for the shortness, I'm not feeling very well...)
    Last edited by Nanobyte; 08-14-2010 at 03:10 PM.

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Although Elphaba didn't really like leaving home Lilith wanted to so she grabbed her broom, put the Grimmerie in the closet next to her bed and went with Lilith.

The two arrived and Lilith could see they were very different from each other. While Elphaba appeared mean and meet everyone who stared at her with a glare, Lilith was very shy and hardly looked at anyone and was nervous when they looked at her.

Lilith looked for somewhere for them to eat while Elphaba looked around as if she had hardly been to a market before.

Lilith saw a shop that sold what appeared to be every thing imaginable to her. She turned to ask Elphaba's opinion.

"How about we eat there?"said Lilith as she pointed to the tiny shop where people were constantly coming in or going out.

Elphaba looked at the shop and didn't like that it had alot of people but to please Lilith said "Sure."

Lilith ran excitedly toward the show while Elphaba walked slowly after her.

[set by blueangel06661]

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Gazkul

Gazkul licked the last of the blood from his lips and put the man's bones into one of the bins before replacing his heavy helmet and slamming down the visor to hide his face. Cracking his knuckles he wandered back up the street towards the mansion, hisbattered armour was silenced by the thick black cloak he wore to conceal what he really was, he watched as the other warriors waited for their masters to emerge, clearly they were the ones who lacked the power or skill to be counted as a hero but whose desire to fight the Warlord empowered them to wait and help them in any way they could. It would be easy to tag along with them and wait the time to strike in the name of his master The Warlord.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Completely submerged with a handful of drowned elves, Ironside kept on moving until he was at the shore of Tyrinthya's rear. From there he raised his hand up and threw the grouping of dead elves into the city. On a hunt for more elves, he began punching the wall down that protects the city.

Narrator: Golems are being powered by magic. Having been summoned, Ironside worked for his master with the goal of killing all elves. Now that he lost his master, he could not be given orders and so he goes on his rampage, destroying whatever gets in his way just to kill the elves.

(OOC: Having a narrator to make up for Ironside's lack of a voice was a brilliant idea.)

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lilith entered the shop first followed by Elphaba. Lilith gazed at the store in amazement. It had everything from candy to cakes and apples to strawberries.

Lilith sat at a nearby table and Elphaba did the same. Lilith was deciding what to get as she had never had so many choices in her life.

Elphaba looked at the food and decided on a fresh apple because they were her favorite. Lilith ordered a small cake.

A woman walking by carrying a small tart and a class of water almost tripped and water sloshed over toward the floor right above Elphaba.

Elphaba quickly jumped out of her chair across her room toward the door. Lilith turned to look at Elphaba in surprise. She really didn't have anything to do with water. When the woman realized what she almost did she apologized quickly and continued walking toward her table.

Lilith and Elphaba ate in almost silence except for the noise around them. Lilith had no idea what to say to her.

Lilith stopped eating and finally asked one question. "Do you have many friends?"

"No." said Elphaba before she took another bite of her apple.

[set by blueangel06661]

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information