AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Treacherous Gods

Psychic Amnesiac Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2011 12:20 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Treacherous Gods

Character: Sina

Sina watched in morbid curiosity as tentacles that came out of nowhere pulled the guards apart, "where did those come from?" Her eyes went to Void, "could she have...no way," Sina's head shook, as if shaking the idea out of her head, "girls don't have...tentacles," she mumbled.

Through her mental conversing, Sina didn't notice that the guards were in more pieces than a creature should be and Void was staring at her, "You should come with me," she said, "I lllllike you," elongating the "L" sounds, reconfirming Sina's thoughts of her gender.

Before Sina could respond, what seemed to be branches of a tree started to wrap around her, "there's no tree's here! I would have se-oh, hello Mister big wooden man," she said as she turned to see a giant tree with the face of a man. He looked very angry, why, Sina didn't know.

Suddenly, the tentacles came back, "Eehehehehehe," the girl beside her was laughing.

Ignoring the big tree man, Sina grabbed Void's shoulders, looking her right in the eye, "Are these...things yours?" She asked, gesturing towards the tentacles, not waiting for an answer, "you're a girl! You're not supposed to have...that. It isn't healthy!"
    I'm a psychic amnesiac. I know in advance what I'm going to forget.

Children in backseats will cause accidents. Accidents in backseats can bear children.

The more you learn, the more you know, the more you know, and the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn?

Made by Hakuchuumu

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Avril

Avril watched as the rose in her hand became a tiny rabbit. The rabbit was a lovely pearl white and black marble eyes to accompany her fur. She petted the rabbit and giggled as the rabbit nudged her head with it's head.

"Magic can be used for may wonderful thing in live like transforming a simple rose into new live." Avril cupped the tiny rabbit and as she reopened her cupped hands, the rabbit was gone.

"However, what magic can create, magic can also destroy." Avril pointed at her cup and it began to bubble. When she looked into her cup, the tea had evaporated, leaving the few tea leaves behind.

"That is what is sad about magic. It's such a beautiful art but people abuse it and use it to destroy." Avril poured herself another cup of tea and took a sip. The pot was nearly empty and she had hoped that the maid would not fill it again. Avril thought she had enough tea for one day but she believed her morning at the tavern was quite short lived.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Aria Neko Cookie Pocky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2010 01:49 PM
    wherever there's a bed to sleep on and a fridge to raid :]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Shug Pann
    After Shug had introduced herself she silently listened to the interaction between the tiny dark mage and the bard.
    "I have already risked life and limb to find her," Rorin said his voice somewhat sharper then when he usually spoke "This is just another step. Another limb and another life to lose before I find her."
    Shug gazed at the lock of hair that was hiding his missing eye. She wondered if he was talking about that and if so, what else he had given up in search of this person.
    "After all she risked life to give me life once before, it is now my turn to repay my caretaker," Rorin said.
    Caretaker? Was the person he was looking for his mother? Shug, never having known her parents, couldnt fathom this kind of devotion to a mother but she could feel his pain and determination as if it were tangible.
    "I am willing to risk everything," Rorin said, "As long as I know what happened to her. Because if I do not know, then her soul isn't in peace."
    Shug decided then what her purpose was in Tyrinthya. She placed a sympathetic hand on Rorin's shoulder and looked up into his one lonely eye.
    "I'll do whatever it takes to help you find her Rorin." her voice was strong and determined. She turned to the boy with glowing eyes. "will you help us Landan?"
    "Rebel children, I urge you, fight theturgid slick of conformity with which they seek to smother your glory."
    I'm sleeping but I'm wide awake. Where do dreams and reality begin to seperate? Is this real? Or am I a living fake?
    Above all, Be Free

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

Characters: Jiro, Sayuka and Kendal

Avril watched as the rose in her hand became a tiny rabbit. The rabbit was a lovely pearl white and black marble eyes to accompany her fur. She petted the rabbit and giggled as the rabbit nudged her head with it's head.

(Jiro)"Magic can be used for may wonderful thing in live like transforming a simple rose into new live." Avril cupped the tiny rabbit and as she reopened her cupped hands, the rabbit was gone.

(Avril)"However, what magic can create, magic can also destroy." Avril pointed at her cup and it began to bubble. When she looked into her cup, the tea had evaporated, leaving the few tea leaves behind.

"That is what is sad about magic. It's such a beautiful art but people abuse it and use it to destroy." Avril poured herself another cup of tea and took a sip the pot was nearly empty.

"Then I am one of these people you hate I have used magic to kill others when need." I look over the table toward Sayuka she talking to Kendal I not pay any attention to what they are saying I wait for Avril to respond to what I just said.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 05:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

Abi, Alex, Juliette
    Banquet Hall

Alex looked at Avril talking about magic. He put his hand on the table and it started transforming. The wood formed back into roots and branches, the roots started covering the floor. Juliette put her had on the table and frosted all of it.

Juliette: Not inside brother.

Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Landon Sean
    "will you help us Landan?"
    Landon replied with a simple answer "Of coarse, You will need magick to keep the Golem at bay, and alittle Whitemagick couldnt hurt."
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 08-12-2010 at 06:19 PM.

Seriously ._.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Then I am one of these people you hate I have used magic to kill others when need." Avril looked at Jiro dead in the eye. She would have never thought Jiro to be a killer nor did he have the appeared of on either. Avril looked into each of his eyes to try to fully grasp the extent of whom he was. She couldn't understand how such a person could be capable of such a thing but then again, Avril was in the same in some way. Avril had used magic to escape a few times and had killed few in her escape. She looked at her hands and wondered about the magic that had spilled those innocent people's blood. Her eyes traveled from her hands back to Jiro.

"It's a struggle of survival in battle. You either live or die." Avril had a grim smile upon her face. She has noticed that the table began to change into a tree. Avril looked towards Alex and blushed. His sister looked at him and Avril could tell that he had gotten into some trouble. Avril grinned at Jiro.

"I cannot exactly say I hate those who use magic to kill because then, that would be saying I hate myself as well. I have used magic to escape and kill others. I don't regret it one bit because no one wants to die." Avril pushed her full cup of tea aside, disgusted by the memories that had surged through her mind when she was trying to reply to Jiro.
    Last edited by Infinita; 08-12-2010 at 06:24 PM.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(Jiro)"Then I am one of these people you hate I have used magic to kill others when need." Avril looked at me dead in the eye.

(Avril)"It's a struggle of survival in battle. You either live or die." Avril had a grim smile upon her face.

"I cannot exactly say I hate those who use magic to kill because then, that would be saying I hate myself as well. I have used magic to escape and kill others. I don't regret it one bit because no one wants to die." Avril pushed her full cup of tea aside she seemed disgusted.

"It hard to live with the guilt some get use to it I have had a very long time to get use to it but it never goes away." I look over to the other sitting down, one of the others put his hand on the table and it started transforming, the wood formed back into roots and branches, the roots started covering the floor. Another put her had on the table and frosted all of it.

(Juliette)"Not inside brother." I place my hand on the table the ice melted and the table returned back into a table.

"That some magic you have got there not may can do that so easily it took me years to learn transform things at will, what are your names?" I look at the the group of travellers.

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 05:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

Abi, Alex & Juliette
    Banquet Hall

Alex looked up at the man

Alex: I am Alex, this is Juliette and this is Abi... We did not learn our magic... We were born with the skills we have... We haven't needed to learn anything else... I am the spirit of life...

Juliette: I am the spirits of Elements... And Abi... She makes dreams... And... Other stuff...

Abi shot a glare at Juliette, Juliette looked away from her and Alex looked over at Avril and smiled.

Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

One of them looked up at the me.

(Alex)"I am Alex, this is Juliette and this is Abi... We did not learn our magic... We were born with the skills we have... We haven't needed to learn anything else... I am the spirit of life..."

(Juliette)"I am the spirits of Elements... And Abi... She makes dreams... And... Other stuff..."

Abi shot a glare at Juliette, Juliette looked away from her and Alex looked over at Avril and smiled.

(Jiro)"I am Jiro I am a Onimusha as my glowing eyes have probably given me away." I look at both Sayuka and Kendal.

(Sayuka)"I am Sayuka I am also a Onimusha." She smile at them she looks to be intrigued by them spirits that have taken human form.

(Kendal)"I am Kendal I am a Magma Carter." We all are having a relaxing time the maid walk in a place some food and drink for all of us to help our self to.
    Last edited by Aedan the demon hunter; 08-12-2010 at 07:35 PM.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Ironside

Over at the Plains of Arawat, the dwarves were starting to be at a disadvantage to the elves. One of the battlemasters ran back to Mt. Draclyn and began reciting an incantation of awakening. Runes began glowing on Ironside's body as the metal creaked when it rose up.

Dwarven Battlemaster: "Come forth, Ironside! Seal the tomb and help us defeat the woodland scourges known as the elves!

Ironside followed his caller out and drove a big fist into the mountain, forcing rocks to block off the entrance. He then walked toward the Plains to engage in the fight.

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Aquarius Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: text formatted like this is spoken in drow. Anything formatted like this is the voice inside her head. Text formatted like this is her incoherent babbling with the voice inside her head, not meant to make any sense.

Character: Umraeoj Iyminidia
    Location: Prowling the forests near the river to the East of Tyrinthya

Umraeoj caught the scent. It was like iron that had started rusting, so sweet and strong, she felt she might be upon it, soon. She remained crouched in the shadow of a tall tree. She sometimes wondered what types of trees she used for cover in the forests, but then she'd remember that she didn't care and it stopped bothering her.

It's nearby. I can smell it. Go faster. I can already taste it!

She nodded stepping closer still. Her immortal form was as dependable as ever. Even her heavy metal plate armor was as silent as the scent of death that filled her nostrils, utterly. She could see the arrow wound. Somehow the poor, pitiful thing had managed to pull out the barbed head. How painful it must have been. Too bad he'd come so far and had been so near to completing his task. It was truly amazing how much ground he'd covered with his wounds from the borders of her mistress' lands to Lyberion, headed towards the city of Tyrinthya to warn the heroes gathering there of the size of the Warlord's forces, now. In spite of the fact that the wound had closed up, she'd tracked the scent of his blood for over 100 miles. Too bad her love of dripping life made her so keen to its scent, it's appearance, even it's sound and taste and feel.

He was resting. In broad daylight, the stupid human was taking a nap.

Kill it... I've gone without a drink for hours.

"Me, too," she whispered under her breath, her voice like dark velvet, thick with lust. Her breathing was becoming uneven. She needed to slash through his throat before she gave away her position and he had any chance to run. While she appreciated the thrill of the hunt, this hunt had already lasted far too long and she was growing impatient. Her head was pounding. The need for drink was growing painful. She had to do it, now.

And so she did. She swooped from her cover, and, still under the cover of her Immortal Step, she swung cleanly for his throat, with a bit of an excited yelp that woke her victim just long enough for him to fully experience her blade burrowing through his flesh. He didn't even have time to yell before she'd cut away his access to voice. He fell limp against the tree, still twitching and writhing around, grasping for the wound in his throat, trying to use his now severed vocal chords through chocking gasps for air that went no where. Umraeoj was a little disappointed with the cut. It was too shallow to keep him from moving the rest of his body, but the sight of him squirming beneath her, desperately swinging at his unseen murderer, clawing for any chance of life within reach, although there was none... it truly whetted her appetite and she could no longer contain her thirst.

Without wasting time to listen to the complaints of her internal companion, she put her lips to the open wound, now flowing freely with her favorite brand of fresh liquor. The taste of copper on her tongue was truly sweet beyond anything else in all the world. She drank, calmly, quietly, blissfully as the creature in her arms slowly lost the strength to struggle against her. But even before that she'd ignored or controlled most of his movements. She lifted her lips from his throat to gaze into his eyes as the last bit of his will began to fade away behind a twisted mask of horror and helplessness.

"It really is sweetest when it's still pumping fresh, isn't it?"

Yes... my sweet. Her internal voice was becoming lethargic, as though a part of her mind were trying to fall asleep.

"Do you love me?" she ventured, her voice growing heavy with satiation.

Of course I do. What ever could I do besides love you?

She smiled and purred, softly.

A little while later, after she'd taken time to bask in the glow of her kill, she'd found her way back to the river and washed herself in its waters. She didn't need some other assassin, hunter or animal tracking her by the scent of the blood of her kill.
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Rorin

"Of coarse, You will need magick to keep the Golem at bay, and alittle Whitemagick couldnt hurt."

Rorin smiled at the boy for a second. It wasn't the kind of smile that looked as if he were trying to mock the boy. Rather instead it was if he were inspired by the boy's confidence in himself. Rorin took a moment and thought over his words. He didn't want to sound as if he were insulting the boy, rather he wanted to come over as concerned and worried. Because that was the truth.

"How well can you handle your magic?" Rorin asked smoothly, "I ask because I do not want to put you in any danger demanding spells you may have not perfected. I remember when I started off. It isn't easy. I have full confidence you have fine abilities, but I must make sure I won't be demanding to much of you."

Rorin gave the boy a brief smile and then Rorin's expression turned back to the usual. The thoughtful quiet and calm wind. That was both lonely and yet inspired with kindness. Rorin gave a cough and took a moment and sighed. He had been for this whole entire time strumming air with his fingers.

"May I ask, do either of you know Tyrinthya folk lore?" Rorin said, "We probably will need to collect some things. And the only way is with money. I have the lute, do you have the lore you can read to the music?"

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"How well can you handle your magic?" Rorin asked smoothly, "I ask because I do not want to put you in any danger demanding spells you may have not perfected. I remember when I started off. It isn't easy. I have full confidence you have fine abilities, but I must make sure I won't be demanding to much of you."
    Landon replied to this saying " I managed to fend off a unknown monster earlyer with Inferno, a high level spell. However I needed a book to cast it as i have not learned it naturally as of this moment. I can cast most basic blackmagick at ease. But its better to prove ones strengh on the feild?" He then looked at Shug. "This will be daunting so we might as well get supplys. I have decent equipment on me, so you go on and get money for your equipment" He said to them both "Ill make money for food and medication".
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 08-12-2010 at 09:09 PM.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The battle was about to turn forward again as Ironside walked into the fray. The hulking, iron behemoth caused the elves to flee back a bit before firing blazing arrows at it. Ironside stopped and punched a hole into the ground, cause elf and dwarf alike to stumble. The golem picked up a large hunk of the earth from the crater he created and threw it at a fortified hill, crushing a contingent of elves. Raising Earthbreaker, Ironside brought it crashing down on a small band at elven-controlled treants and continued moving. The war was starting to move forward as Dwarves took some fortified hills, readying some catapults atop them.

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Aquarius Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: This indicates dialog spoken in Elven

Character: Hunithurdren (The Sisterhood of Light)

"Hey! Answer me!" Anuath shouted, hot with rage. The overwhelming scent of blood was starting to give her a headache. She didn't know if the two had anything to do with this but it was certainly starting to look like it as the boy almost playfully acknowledged the presence of Mylon and, to her horror, called forth tentacles to begin constricting the Treant's movements.

However it was to little avail. Treants weren't good at much and weren't very fast but one thing they were was strong and he slowly pulled himself from the creature's grasp.

"Mylon!" Shouted Airodarazair rushing forward to stand by Anuath's side. "I hope you don't mind that I use a little of your bark. I'll give it right back!" And with that, she pulled several panels of bark from the very top of the titanic being and molded it to form some loose, floating armor around her eldest sister, who rushed in, immediately afterwards to begin to hack away at the tentacles that had grabbed at the Treant.

Mylon pulled his arm back and aimed for where the boy stood, now, but waited to swing. There was no need to attack recklessly while Anuath was still in the line of fire...
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

GM: updates on character last known locations.

Characters: Abi, Alex & Juliette
    Locations: Mansion Banquet.

Character: Umraeoj Iyminidia
    Location: Prowling the forests near the river to the East of Tyrinthya.

Character: Hunithurdren (The Sisterhood of Light)

Name: Rorin

Character: Sina

Character: Gazkul

Character: Killian Highwind

Character: Void

Character: Lillith

Character: Alberon Vielfalt.

Character: Miser

Character: Sidhdirtur Undoval

Character: Cyrus

Characters: Angeline & Aisha

Character: Cyelene

Senior Member shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Aria Neko Cookie Pocky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2010 01:49 PM
    wherever there's a bed to sleep on and a fridge to raid :]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"May I ask, do either of you know Tyrinthya folk lore?" Rorin said, "We probably will need to collect some things. And the only way is with money. I have the lute, do you have the lore you can read to the music?"
    Shug didn't know any seeing as she was raised in a sheltered village.
    "I'm afraid not, but I can ask around."
    Then Landan chimed in, "This will be daunting so we might as well get supplys. I have decent equipment on me, so you go on and get money for your equipment" He said to them both "Ill make money for food and medication".
    Shug could feel the weight of the stolen gold in her pocket. She glanced sideways at Rorin and knew she wasn't going to be spending any of it. She sighed, in a big city like Tyrinthya a small woman like her is better of stealing her living. There were too many places and people that would try take advantage of a woman who was all alone. She knew that from her first experiences in Tyrinthya. But now she had friends, well she'd like to think of them that way, and a purpose so she would do her best for them.
    "Got it covered." she replied. "Lore and supplies. Anything else you think we might need?" She looked both to Rorin and the little mage.
    Last edited by shug; 08-13-2010 at 09:51 AM.
    "Rebel children, I urge you, fight theturgid slick of conformity with which they seek to smother your glory."
    I'm sleeping but I'm wide awake. Where do dreams and reality begin to seperate? Is this real? Or am I a living fake?
    Above all, Be Free

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Gazkul

Gazkul looked warily about, the other warriors seemed to be largely human but with a scattering of elves and dwarves among the, the Uruk could hear the explosions in the direction of where he had ditched the orcs but for now he was happy waiting for the emergence of his targets. Hunger swept through him and his eyes lit up, wandering towards an allyway he grabbd a passer by, covering the man's mouth Gazkul slit his throat, tearing strips of the mans flesh off with his teeth he squatted down in the darkness of the allyway and began to eat.
    Last edited by -GAZKUL-; 08-13-2010 at 10:30 AM.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Avril couldn't help but grin back as Alex has smiled at her. She could feel the heat of her body suddenly rush to her cheeks. Avril was almost embarrassed to feel this way. She was listening in on the conversation and had discovered that Alex, Abi and Juliette were spirits. Avril was quite intrigued by this and moved her attention towards Jiro.

"It hard to live with the guilt some get use to it I have had a very long time to get use to it but it never goes away." Avril gave out a tiny chuckle and coughed to clear her throat.

"Everyone does live with guilt but it all depends on how everyone deals with that guilt that's make them different." Avril created a beautiful red rose and placed it in her hair. She grinned at Jiro, her cheeks still slightly red from earlier.

"I take comfort in the little things and enjoy the time I have while I am here or there or everywhere." She couldn't help but giggle at her comment.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Dwarven Battlemaster: "They're falling back toward the forests of Anterium! Keep pushing forward but fortify these hills with catapults and axemen. We must kill every one of them! Ironside, make for the forests of Anterium!"

The massive golem started walking, making a slight tremor with every step. The trip was going to be long for him but the elven arrows are nothing to it. Ironside is the warmachine of the Dwarven race.

Narrator: While things happen there, it's best that the readers take a look at our next area, Segunda, the Empire that separates Ama into East and West. It serves as both a border town and an empire. There, individuals of all races reside, including Dwarves and Elves. Due to the empire being under martial law, all civilians who engage in hand to hand combat are sentenced to incarceration, regardless of race. It is a nation that takes pride in its resourcefulness with water. Nearly everything in Segunda is powered by water.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Got it covered." she replied. "Lore and supplies. Anything else you think we might need?" She looked both to Rorin and the little mage.
    "I believe we have what we need as we seem to have decent equipment on us. When you guys are done shopping meet at the gate facing Mt. Draclyn." Landon then started to head off to the Sages shop to buy potions as he heard that they were the best medication in all of Tyrinthya. He continued on his way to the shop while counting the bronze, silver, and gold coins he collected earlyer today.
    Character: Killian Highwind
    Location outter wall
    Killian watched as the last of the orcs died. No deaths of his men so he turned watch over the city once again. He knew that there is more orcs on there way.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 08-13-2010 at 01:00 PM.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(Jiro)"It hard to live with the guilt some get use to it I have had a very long time to get use to it but it never goes away." Avril gave out a tiny chuckle and coughed to clear her throat.

(Avril)"Everyone does live with guilt but it all depends on how everyone deals with that guilt that's make them different." Avril created a beautiful red rose and placed it in her hair. She grinned at Jiro, her cheeks still slightly red from earlier.

"I take comfort in the little things and enjoy the time I have while I am here or there or everywhere." She couldn't help but giggle at her comment.

"Your still so young and so innocent this world is full of dangers it's the little thing that matter in this world that shows what this world has to give." I smile while I pour a drink.

Member Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez's Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2010 03:58 AM
    Threads

Character: Alberon Vielfalt.
    (OOC: I fixed that in OOC thread, but he was originally on the border of Imperium territory. I realized what I'm lacking from my posts now, as I've noticed for about a day. I've been waiting for things to move forward, and they have.)

Character: Alberon Vielfalt

Alberon saw off in the distance Tyrinthya, his anxiety finally dying down - and quickly uprising again. From what he could see, enemy forces were engaging the outer walls. Alberon rode harder, grasping onto his halberd in anticipation.

"Scatter about and route them!" Alberon ordered, his eighteen companions of knights splitting into groups to attack. Instead of riding like the others did, Alberon got off his horse and started to approach the battlefield.

Alberon brought his halberd up, swinging down on the charging orc, the axe of the halberd planted into the chest of the now dead adversary, Alberon pulled it out effortlessly while looking around. From the left, he heard a bloodlust howl, turning around in time to feel the blow of the axe on his chesplate.

Recoiling slightly, Alberon tucked the shaft of the halberd under his armpit and charged, jousting the orc through the chest as he trapped it down and stomped on the orc's windpipe.

"Bloody orc." He spat venomously turning around to engage in battle further.

(OOC: A noob post, sorry about that.)

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Your still so young and so innocent this world is full of dangers it's the little thing that matter in this world that shows what this world has to give." Avril watched as Jiro poured himself a drink. She found his smile to be quite charming. Avril giggled at Jiro's comment.

"Me? Young?" Avril chuckled but then created a small mirror out of ice to look at her reflection. She looked at both her cheeks, at her forehead and at her lips.

"I do look rather young I suppose." She made the ice melt and placed it within the empty tea pot. Avril had noticed a few scars on Jiro's hand. She wondered how many fights he had fought to get that many scars on his gentle hands. Avril looked at her hands and noticed small scars from being cut from plants and from small accidents while creating potions.

"The world does have much to give. However, the world also has grandeur pleasures that have yet to be saught."

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information