AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Treacherous Gods

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Treacherous Gods

Character: N/A

Narrator: The dwarven city of Helvibia was a city motivated by the fruitful rewards of labor. Dwarven artisans, masons, blacksmiths, explorers and the like filled this city. Every so often, a human or maybe a mage would arrive to either find a place to settle down or look for temporary work. One thing can be stated as a fact though. No elf was allowed to even set foot near the city, lest they want an axe or a hammer coming down on their head. The elves and dwarves are sworn enemies. The dwarves didn't believe in preserving nature when it came to labor as if they did that, they would have no home. The elves didn't believe in the cutting down of trees and forceful carving of earth and hated the dwarves for it. Now they continuously battle in the Plains of Arawat in the hopes of eliminating the enemy. The elves had their lesser magic while the dwarves had their explosives...both of which could be potentially lethal. One rule in the war between these two is to keep all other races out of it. The dwarves do not want humans or any other individuals aside from elves to die. The same went for elves having the exception of dwarves.

The fighting always remained fierce and showed up in newsletters in every human city. The people are in need of information and as such, they rely on the town criers and the newsletter and pamphlets to keep them informed on the war between the Dwarves and Elves.

Aggressively stupid Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Kawaiislice Alice Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2024 10:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: I think some people are slightly crossing the line with their evil characters... *gestures towards Zandan*)

Character: Lillith

Lillith sat on her bed. It has been 2 days since she found the mansion, and still the landlord hasn't decided to show himself yet.
    Lillith groaned. She hasn't done anything at all, she has just been sitting in her room, playing her violin all day.
    She looked at herself in the mirror, sighed, and walked outside for a bit.
    Then a merchant approached her. "Heya there, would you like some fresh apples? ^__^" Lillith said nothing.
    "Come on now, no need to be shy. ^__^" he said. "Just 2 gold pieces for 5 apples, how about it? ^__^"
    Lillith just stood there, staring at the merchant. "HEY! I ASKED YOU SOMETHING!" The merchant started to get angry at her.
    Lillith was flinched by the man's outburst, but maintained her calmness. "You little brat!" he swung his arm at her, with the intention of hitting her.
    His hand came close to her face, but suddenly stopped. "What th--...? AH AAAH!" His hand was stuck in a wall of ice!
    Lillith jumped back, and teleported away to a small shed a few feet from there, leaving the screaming merchant with his hand stuck.

Lillith returned to the mansion, thinking about what happened earlier today.
    "Maybe I should have said something..." she thought to herself, as she started playing her violin again.
    Lillith isn't good with people, very shy and rarely says anything. She always retreats herself in her room, thinking about her life and experiences.
    As the evening fell, Lillith doze off and fell asleep.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Avril

Avril became very uncomfortable waiting so long in the room. She got up and began looking at the portraits around the room. Some were magnificent paintings that Avril was sure they were created by the best painters and had noticed the tapistries were very complex and done well. Avril took a good look at the other individuals that were there. She felt there was something peculiar about them but couldn't put her finger on it. Avril thought it was in her best interest to remain quiet and not ask any questions about them. She went back to her seat and looked at the man whom she believed to be human but she had doubts.

"What brings you travellers to this mansion?" Avril didn't want to ask too many questions since it was none of her business to know theirs. The maid came back and placed her hand on the back of Avril's chair.

"Is there something I can get you Miss?" Avril pondered a moment and stuck a finger in the air when she knew what she wanted.

"Herbal tea would be lovely." The maid walked out into the kitchen to fetch Avril her tea. Avril folded her arms on the table and perched her right cheek into her palm.

"There is something strange about this mansion...did you have the longing desire to come here?"

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Member Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez's Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2010 03:58 AM
    Threads

The company of Knights continued to speed towards Tyrinthya, Alberon mind continuing to wander.

"We aren't going as emissaries or allied soldiers. We are going as informants, aren't we?"Alberon thoughts whispered to him of possibilities, putting him further at unease.

"Tyrinthya... Why Tyrinthya?" Was the last question he raised before he simply wagged his head, sighing in resignation that it wouldn't get anywhere. "Increase our speed!" Alberon made a short burst with his steed, everyone else doing the same as they rode onwards.

(OOC: Not much is happening for my character yet, so I won't post back until everyone else has a sizable amount of posts done.)

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Landon Sean
    Are you all right there young sir?" The bard asked calmly "I saw you tripped and I would like to make sure you are fine."
    Landon started to reply with the answer "Yes, Im alright"
    "Hey kid, this yours?"
    He replied "yes, thank you" and calmly took the book and returned it to his pouch.
    She then asked for his name. He answered "My name? My name is Landon Sean, A blackmage student from the forests of Miravur." Then asked for their names.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 08-12-2010 at 01:17 PM.

Seriously ._.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The Orcs had made camp in a clearing of the forest, they were tired from travelling and had not posted guards. As Gazkul approached them he could smell the dank sweat and congealed blood which had made them easy to follow, the large Uruk strode through the sprawled figures lying asleep on the dry, soft ground. Gazkul saw them as little more than dogs, usefull in numbers but too stupid and small to be of any importance to their master. A few of them watched him with beady eyes and a couple of them got to their feet but most continued sleeping in blissful ignorance of the brutal giant. One of them who Gazkul assumed to be thier leader rose to meet him but Gazkul ignored the scum, walking to the centre of the group he said in a powerfull voice

"Right scum I'm in charge now. Anyone who says otherwise is dead."

He was not exectly surprised to see the larges, the one who he had taken for the leader as he arrived step forward, drawing his sword

"I'm in charge here and you don't have any authority"he snarled in rage at the Uruk.

Gazkul drew his cleaver and without a moments hesitation swung it savagely at the smaller Orc who squealed in pain as it tore through his chest, following through he decapitated the orc with the edge of his sheild.

"Anybody else" he roared at the watching Orcs but none stepped forward after seeing the death of their leader. "We leave in an hour" said Gazkul before stalking away to find some food.

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 05:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

Abi, Alex & Juliette
    Mansion
    (Infinita we are near you )

The three spirits turned up outside a Mansion and were greeted by a maid.

Maid: Come in spirits.

Abi: Okay... What is this about?

The maid said nothing. The three walked though to a banquet hall, in it was a woman sitting at the table. They all sat down. Alex looked over to the woman.

Alex: Why are we here?

Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Rorin

Rorin gave the boy a one eyed gaze and gave a brief smile. With his weak vision he saw the book and heard the words blackmage spoken. He could feel inside himself a flutter inside his stomach and a weak grasp of hope in his heart. Rorin closed his eye for a moment before giving the boy another steely look.

The boys heart was something that reminds him of the soft patters of snow on the window seal. The beat was merely a patter and the rhythm was like wind. The boy's heart seemed cold and alone. Rorin smiled once again a little more sympathetically to the child.

"I am Rorin Silverheart," Rorin said, "You said you were a blackmage?"

Something about the boy's heart fluttered. As if he was ready to hear Rorin's accusations and prejudice against blackmages. Rorin had heard a lot of terrible rumors of the blackmages. None Rorin believed only knowing that his own species was accused of things, simply because no one understood them.

"That must mean you can take a look at the magical registries correct?" Rorin asked, "You can see the cases of missing people, people who have left their perspective magical outland. Magical beings and races who are on the registry for crimes or even assistance of the others."

Rorin gave a bit of a frown, he didn't like how desperate he was sounding. He took a moment and stared at the boy.

"Is it possible you could aid me in finding someone?" Rorin asked.

------------------

Character: Void

"Um...uh," Sina said, completely forgetting the fact that "um...uh" was the phrase she had decapitated someone over.

"Tsk tsk tsk," Void said waving a finger, "You wouldn't want to decapitate your own head if you continue the stammers. ehehehehhehee."

"Were you...did you...were you seriously skipping towards me?" Sina finished.

Void took a moment and twirled around letting his little black outfit do the same. Much the way a young girl would spin to let her dress spin. Void took a moment and just smiled devilishly at Sina.

"Pooo," Void pouting, "That's not nice to ask. I was skipping because I'm so happehhh eheheheheeehe."

Void stared back at the lady.

"I'm Voiiidd," he said, "Who are chu?"

Void giggled and stared directly in the woman's eyes with no fear.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Landon Sean
    "I am Rorin Silverheart," Rorin said, "You said you were a blackmage?"
    Landon replied to the question with a simple nod.
    "That must mean you can take a look at the magical registries correct?" He then asked, "You can see the cases of missing people, people who have left their perspective magical outland. Magical beings and races who are on the registry for crimes or even assistance of the others."
    "Correct" Landon Said "However... 100 yearThe Registry was on his grave closed'.s ago a man with a small army Came into blackwood forest and broke into the village I'm from. and he stole the registries along with other magical artifacts. He then took out a Blue-bound book with the title in elven History of Blackmages and read the page of the event after the invasion. "An explorer survived a run in with a magical golem protecting his tomb on top of Mt. Hibia, He was a friend of the blackmages he detailed more information, 'I found the tomb of the man who attacked the village, The Registry was on his grave closed'. " He closed the book and looked up. He then said "The man was the best friend of my village elder. He is one of 4 immortal blackmages that learned the spell Doomsday" He then started to explain Doomsday "The spell grants immortallity. It is banned for use unless a city is in dire danger." He then said "the Golem is called Ironside and will kill anyone who venture toward the tomb." He looked up at Rorin with his glowing yellow eyes and stated "It will be a difficult task obtaining the registrie, it does keep itself so it will have the person who you seek. Tell me, is this person so important that you will risk your life and limb to protect and find her?
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 08-12-2010 at 02:29 PM.

Seriously ._.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Avril's focus was on a particular painting but her attention was averted to the sound of someone's voice whom she thought was speaking to someone else. She looked in the direction of the voice and instantly, felt her cheeks burn up. What is this, she asked herself as she poked her cheeks. Avril had never felt such a warmth in her cheeks before.

"Why are we here?" Avril managed a grin and spoke.

"Your guess is as good as mine. I got summoned here. That is all I know. I wish I could answer your question."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Psychic Amnesiac Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2011 12:20 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Sina

He twirled. The boy twirled. Spun. Turned about. Circulated. Did a pirouette. No matter how many different words Sina could think of, it still made a young boy seem like a young girl; but he wasn't a young girl. There was no possible way that the young boy in front of her was a young girl. If this boy was a girl then Sina would know that the boy was, in fact, a girl...wouldn't she? Sina's brows furrowed in confusion.

"Pooo," the young boy? said. He said "pooo". That's something a young girl would say when she was pretending to pout. Sina had said that many, many times in the past when she got in trouble. Sina was beginning to question whether she was right in her initial conclusion that this boy was a boy, "That's not nice to ask. I was skipping because I'm so happehhh eheheheheeehe."

"That's a good reason to skip," Sina mumbled to herself, still contemplating the gender of the child in front of her. He was staring at her, both girls and boys stare at people, so that wouldn't help her decide.

"I'm Voiiidd," he or she said, "Who are chu?"

"I've got it!" Sina yelled suddenly, pointing at the child, "you said your name all funny-like, you are definitely a girl!" She smiled at her accomplishment. Walking over to the girl, Sina patted her on the head, "My name is Sina, little cutie."

The sounds of clanking armor interrupted any question Sina might have asked by announcing the approach of guards, "Well, they're a little late, aren't they?" She asked Void, "Well, I have to go now, don't wanna be all dead and stuff...," Sina took a few steps back before stopping, "Crap! I forgot that stupid elf shot me! I can't fly like this," Sina fell to her knees, arms crossed, "pooo," she repeated Void's pout.
    I'm a psychic amnesiac. I know in advance what I'm going to forget.

Children in backseats will cause accidents. Accidents in backseats can bear children.

The more you learn, the more you know, the more you know, and the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn?

Made by Hakuchuumu

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

Character: Jiro, Sayuka and Kendal

A young woman walks in to the room she has long red hair, blue eyes and she's wearing some sort of white dress, she began looking at the portraits around the room she took a good look at the other individuals that were here she went back to her seat and looked at us.

(Avril)"What brings you travellers to this mansion?" The maid came back and placed her hand on the back of Avril's chair.

(Maid)"Is there something I can get you Miss?" she pondered a moment and stuck a finger in the air when she knew what she wanted.

"Herbal tea would be lovely." The maid walked out into the kitchen to fetch her tea. She folded her arms on the table and perched her right cheek into her palm.

"There is something strange about this mansion...did you have the longing desire to come here?" We all remove the hods covering our heads revealing our faces and our mine and Sayuka glowing eyes but we don't answer her question were a bit wary of stranger.

(Alex)"Why are we here?" Avril managed a grin and spoke.

"Your guess is as good as mine. I got summoned here. That is all I know. I wish I could answer your question." More people have arrive to this mansion.

(Jiro)"Sounds like were all in the same boat we have all been summoned to this place what are your names?" I stand up and walk over to the banquet table.
    Last edited by Aedan the demon hunter; 08-12-2010 at 04:00 PM.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Aquarius Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Hunithurdren (The Sisterhood of Light)

The three had stopped to enjoy the fountain at the center of town. The eldest was sitting cross-legged on the stone perimeter, while the other two leaned over the edge and played in the water with their hands. Well, one was playing and splashing and the other was just letting the water flow through her fingers and over her palms. Iltherist also took the time to splash some water on her face to cool her off from the excitement of that little boy nearly stomping her lights out, trying to capture her little Wilwahrin. Anuath was on the look-out from where she sat, observing every person that passed within view on the street.

It was then that her ear caught the faint sounds of screams from the other side of the city. She quickly turned to look back at her sisters. It seems they'd heard it, as well and had looked up from the fountain. The other people on the street didn't seem to be reacting. How could they not hear the shrill shrieks of pain and horror or the whistle of blades flying through the air cutting deep into flesh? Human flesh.

"Iltherist, Ari..." She turned to glance once more at her sisters but they'd already taken off in the direction of the screaming. "HEY!! WAIT UP!!" She shouted sprinting to catch up and get ahead of them. She was faster than them, after all.

As they ran through the crowds, the attitude of the people was slowly changing from obliviously carefree to uneasy to horror struck. And slowly the number of people in the street was getting smaller and smaller.

From behind Anuath came the sound of her sisters' voices making chants to prepare for battle. It seemed they were getting serious. Airodarazair said something Anuath didn't understand and some of the stones in the street rose to become shields for the two younger sisters. Iltherist whispered for her butterfly to disperse and it did in a small spark and then she whispered another name. "Mylon (Emerald Chief)." A soft, earth green mist swirled from her outstretched palm and formed into the shape of a huge old tree. The street was now clear of anything living so it was doubtful they'd frighten any townsfolk by summoning the old Treant into the middle of the road. But now they were rushing into a field of dead bodies, slashed and sliced to pieces. The scent of blood was nauseating.

Two people appeared on the edge of their vision, so Anuath now brandished her sword. The old tree planted itself so that its enormous shadow enveloped the two people. Anuath stopped near the base of the tree, not daring to go too near the tree or the two people that stood under it.

A woman covered in blood and a little boy that had an unsettling aura about him were standing and talking right in the middle of the carnage. "Who are you? And what are you doing here?" Shouted Anuath, threateningly. She was poised ready for battle, and her sisters were, as well, each readied behind the cover of their enormous stone shields that were held before them by Ari's magic.

Wood cracked and snapped above them as old Mylon turned to look at the girls, the street filled with bloody corpses, still flushed with the last breaths of life, and the two deceptively human figures before them, one blood-drenched, the other obviously unphased by the grotesque scene. "I ssseeeee..." said the old tree in a voice much like the crackling of autumn leaves and stale winter wind blowing through fresh wood, as he bent even lower, over the two, glowering furious eyes into them, with long, languid fingers of scrawling wood stretching lower, still. He was closing his fingers as quickly as he could, intending to trap the beings in his branches...

OOC: Umraeoj should be making her debut in my next post.
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Rorin

"It will be a difficult task obtaining the registry, it does keep itself so it will have the person who you seek. Tell me, is this person so important that you will risk your life and limb to protect and find her?"

Rorin stared at the young man, his eye a gaze inside someone's soul. His expression was hard and cold. An expression Rorin didn't wear to often, but it was a funny expression for a bard to have. It was the kind of look a warrior may give the battlefield before a ware. The kind of look that separate a coward from courageous man.

"I have already risked life and limb to find her," Rorin said his voice somewhat sharper then when he usually spoke "This is just another step. Another limb and another life to lose before I find her."

Rorin paused for a second and there seemed to be a sad smile in his eyes.

"After all she risked life to give me life once before, it is now my turn to repay my caretaker," Rorin said.

He was not at all embarrassed by this certain clue. The clue that he had for so long been searching for his very own mother. She was not the type of person to leave without cause or reason. It as if her existence had completely vanished. The many places he visited, the many cities he went too. And no one had seen his own mother. As if her fabric of reality had been destroyed. But Rorin remembered her. He remembered her a great deal.

Especially the expression she wore on her face when he walked in positively beaming with his very own lute. A sign that he was a true Muse. A sign that he was a true fairy of music. Her red hair flowing in happiness and her smile so great. The last hug before she disappeared.

"I am willing to risk everything," Rorin said, "As long as I know what happened to her. Because if I do not know, then her soul isn't in peace."

----------
    [OOC: I'm using the bold in one of the sentences to symbolize his voice got deeper. Also a little dark detail in post.]

Character: Void

Void watched the woman for a while. Her mind was dancing he was sure. He was certainly sure she was thinking hard. Which didn't bother Void instead he was hoping in one of the blood pools the way a child would jump in the pools of water after a rain. He just watched the girl, waiting for her to respond with something.

I've got it!" Sina yelled suddenly, pointing at the child, "you said your name all funny-like, you are definitely a girl!" She smiled at her accomplishment. Walking over to the girl, Sina patted her on the head, "My name is Sina, little cutie."

The woman patted Void on the head and Void simply giggled.

"Boop boop," Void said, "Eehehehehee. Sometimes the mind plays e-loo-shawns on us."

Void swung his arms left and right then he too heard the clanking of guards. There wasn't a large mass of them, but the Sina character looked like she wanted to flew. But it appeared she was to injured to get anywhere. Well more like her mode of transportation had a bit of a flat. Void laughed.

"I can do thisss," Void said.

Void walked over to the guards and the guards just stared at Void. Void stared back and he smiled at them.
    The guards stared a little baffled at the child's smile. Void cocked his head the way a dog might and the guards continued to stare at them.

"Young miss, get out of the way, that woman is dangerous," one of the guards said.

"Ehhhhh, really now?" Void asked.

"Come to us now, quit playing games," the guard said.

"Eheehhehehee. I don't listen to what pigs tell me uhhahauahahahaha," Void said.

The guards were startled as tentacles began to wrap around them. They struggled to be let go. The tentacles then seemed to pull the men apart. And you watched from armor, muscle, and flesh begin to be torn. Until they were simply mutilated pieces.

"Bye bye," Void said childishly with a giggle.

Void turned around back and stared at Sina.

"You should come with me," Void said, "I lllllike you."

But as Void was speaking to Sina he realized another presence. He turned to see a man who didn't seem very approving of their behavior. Void just giggled and clapped his hands together.

"More playmates," Void said.

Suddenly came from the ground and tried to entangle the imposing figure who didn't agree with their lifestyle choices.

"Eehehehehehe," Void giggled.
    Last edited by Princely Dreaming Doll; 08-12-2010 at 04:15 PM.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Alex, Abi & Juliette
    Banquet hall

"Your guess is as good as mine. I got summoned here. That is all I know. I wish I could answer your question."

"Sounds like were all in the same boat we have all been summoned to this place what are your names?" he stands up and walk over to the banquet table.

Alex and Juliette rose from their seats, they stood close around Juliette's seat, Alex put one hand on Juliette's shoulder and the other he ran his fingers though her hair. Abi stood arms crossed looking towards the group, she nodded her head towards Alex and juliette.

Abi: Alex, Juliette... and i am Abi.... Who are you?

Her face looked mean and defensive, Juliette looked down the table and Alex looked at Abi disapprovingly.

Alex: We dont know why we are here, we thought it would be a good place to see.
    Last edited by Hasu; 08-12-2010 at 04:13 PM.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Gazkul

The orcs left camp in a cloud of dust and debris as they headed for the settlements on the outskirts of Tyrinthya, Gazkul would have to somehow gain acess to the city which would be difficult as most of it residents had encountered the forces of the Warlord before and would have little trouble identifying an Uruk. They surged into a small town on the edge of the city, burning buildings and killing as they went. Unknown to the orcs Gazkul slipped off, finding an armourer he stole a visored helmet and a lerge amount of thick black cloth. In a side street he slung his shield over his shoulders and sheathed his cleaver, hiding it all under a primitive black robe which he draped around himself to conceal his orc made armour and weapons. over his head he wore the heavy vizored helmet which hid his face perfectly, his only concern was that his voice would give him away, but as there were many forign warriors flooding into the city to join the heroes he doubted that he would be found out.

OOC- feel free to kill the other orcs
    Last edited by -GAZKUL-; 08-12-2010 at 04:14 PM.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Sounds like were all in the same boat we have all been summoned to this place what are your names?" Avril turned towards the man and grinned.

"We dont know why we are here, we thought it would be a good place to see." Avril nodded at the group.

"I was disturbed from my morning ale to come to a mansion." Avril nodded at the man.

"My name is Avril. Nothing too extravegant." Avril took a seat back near the table. The maid walked towards her seat and place a tray of hot tea near Avril.

"Your tea Miss." Avril poured herself a cup and smelled the tea. She let out a sigh, she felt very relaxed from this morning. Avril waved her hand around the cup to generate a small wind to cool the tea down. She took a sip and placed the cup down.

"Thank you. It's very well done." The maid nodded and walked off elsewhere.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Killian Highwind
    Killian looks across the land and see a large amount of orcs heading his way. "All Units man the artillery!" He commanded. He looked again and the orcs were out of the forest and in the burnt feild that mysteriously was burnt to nothing. "Fire!" He commanded and the men let the cannons loose into the large group of orcs killing a sizable number of them.
    (OOC: As you can tell things are about to get dicey so prepare yourselves for battle)
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 08-12-2010 at 04:11 PM.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Characters: Jiro, Sayuka and Kendal

(Avril)"My name is Avril. Nothing too extravegant." Avril took a seat back near the table. The maid walked towards her seat and place a tray of hot tea near Avril.

(Alex)"We dont know why we are here, we thought it would be a good place to see." Avril nodded at the group.

(Maid)"Your tea Miss." Avril poured herself a cup and smelled the tea. She let out a sigh, she seemed very relaxed. Avril waved her hand around the cup to generate a small wind to cool the tea down. She took a sip and placed the cup down.

"Thank you. It's very well done." The maid nodded and walked off elsewhere.

(Jiro)"I'm Jiro nice to meet you. Did you just use magic to cool that tea down?" I find my self watch everyone in the room.

(Kendal)"I am Kendal nice to meet you too." Kendal stepped away from the window and sat down.

(Sayuka)"My name is Sayuka a pleasure to meet you." Sayuka get up and walks over to Avril she hold out her hand to shank her's.

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Abie, Alex & Juliette
    Banquet Hall

Alex looked over to the maid who was leaveing

Alex: Excuse me!!

The maid walked over

Maid: May i help you?

Alex: Could i have orange Juice? And a milk...

He looked at Juliette and she nodded. Abi wanted nothing. Spirits didnt need to eat or drink, it was just a novelty, to make them feel human.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Characters: Avril

"I'm Jiro nice to meet you. Did you just use magic to cool that tea down?" Avril looked up at the man and grinned.

"Why yes. I am a witch. Do you know any magic?" Avril signaled to Jiro to take a seat beside her.

"My name is Sayuka a pleasure to meet you." Avril stood up to shake Sayuka's hand and signaled to take a seat with everyone.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Gazkul

Gazkul had had no trouble getting past the cities guard at the gate, by now they seemed to be used to strange warriors appearing as the recent trouble had brought in all kinds of wanderers to join the heroes in their quest so he hadn't stood out from the crowd. The uruk watched as guards ran towards the outer defences to deal with the "attack", smiling to himself he marvelled at how easy it had been so far, the orcs were no more than a distraction to allow him entry to the city without being searched as it would undoubtably reveal the truth about him and his master's mission would be over. Carefully he picked his way towards what looked like a mansion where a cluster of warriors had gathered outside to await the heroes emergence, licking his teeth in anticipation of the first sight of his pray, he suppressed a howl of bloodlust. Soon he would be eating their flesh and celebrating the victory of the Warlord over this puny scum who dared to oppose his master, settling down he awaited the emergence of his targets, all the while plotting his next move.

OOC- thats my last post for the night.

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Characters: Jiro, Sayuka and Kendal

(Avril)"Why yes. I am a witch. Do you know any magic?" Avril signaled to me to take a seat beside her I walk around and sit down.

(Sayuka)"My name is Sayuka a pleasure to meet you." Avril stood up to shake Sayuka's hand and signaled to take a seat with everyone, sayuka sit on the side from Kendal sit next to her.

(Jiro)"Yes I do in fact I have mastered ever type of magic so has Sayuka she just as talented at magic as I am is there any type of magic you've specialised in?" I relaxed in the chair for once I taking it easy.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Yes I do in fact I have mastered ever type of magic so has Sayuka she just as talented at magic as I am is there any type of magic you've specialised in?" Avril had a huge grin upon her face. She had never met anyone else who has been trained in magic nor anyone who knew how to do magic. Avril was quite happy and pleased to see others who focused on magic. She took another sip of her tea and placed the cup near the pot of tea.

"It's great to see others master the art of magic. I believe you are the first people I have met who have mastered magic." Avril moved her hand and the pot began to pour some tea into her cup. She moved her hand in a wiping motion and the cup came right into her hand.

"I have preferred wind magic over the years." Avril replied as she looked into Jiro's eyes, trying to find a lost treasure meant to be found. Her eyes shimmered under the light and almost appeared to have glowed. She took a sip of her tea and placed the cup on the table.

"Which magic have you specialized in?" Avril cupped one hand on top of the other and when she opened them, a beautiful red rose remained in her left palm.

"I appreciate the beauty that magic can create."

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Character: Jiro, Sayuka and Kendal

Avril had a huge grin upon her face. She had never met anyone else who has been trained in magic nor anyone who knew how to do magic. Avril was quite happy and seemed pleased to see others who focused on magic. She took another sip of her tea and placed the cup near the pot of tea.

(Avril)"It's great to see others master the art of magic. I believe you are the first people I have met who have mastered magic." Avril moved her hand and the pot began to pour some tea into her cup. She moved her hand in a wiping motion and the cup came right into her hand.

"I have preferred wind magic over the years." Avril replied as she looked into Jiro's eyes, trying to find a lost treasure meant to be found. Her eyes shimmered under the light and almost appeared to have glowed. She took a sip of her tea and placed the cup on the table.

(Jiro)"Which magic have you specialized in?" Avril cupped one hand on top of the other and when she opened them, a beautiful red rose remained in her left palm.

"I appreciate the beauty that magic can create." I smile magic can be used for almost anything I look at the rose I reach out and touch it magic surges through the rose turning it in to a rabbit.

"Magic can be used for may wonderful thing in live like transforming a simple rose into new live." I look at the rabbit it calm just sitting in her hand staring at Avril I can see Sayuka smiling in the corner of my eye.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information