AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Thread: RPG: Treacherous Gods

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Treacherous Gods

Character: Elphaba

"This looks good for us to rest a while." said Avril.

Elphaba nodded then leaned against a tree and closed her eyes to rest. Avril and Lillith did the same.

"Ah." said Lillith quietly.

Avril opened her eyes once in a while while just to make sure everything was as quiet as it seemed. So far it was.

After several minutes of resting Elphaba opened her eyes, dug in her bag, and pulled out her Grimmerie. She couldn't fall asleep, not now when they could be easily spotted in the morning. Quietly Elphaba flipped through her book until she found a page she wanted to read. The letters began moving themselves on the purple pages as Elphaba started to read.

[set by blueangel06661]

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

(Is anyone still playing this?)
    Character: Hazama + Tsubaki

Tsubaki threw Hazama on the ground and looked at the tower.
    "Is anyone in there?" She asked Hazama but Hazama remained silent.
    "Moron." She ran up the tower wall and pecked into the window. She saw two men standing there it looked like they were talking.
    "Hey!" She called out to them and went into the room.

Hazama opened his eyes to see Tsubaki in the window and climbing in.
    "Aw great. Now she's scampered off again." He stands up and runs up the wall jumping into the window with her.
    "What the hell do you think your doing! You don't go climbing into people's windows you moron!"
    "So what if I did does it matter to you? That one over there looks cute and I wanted to talk to him! Give me a break Hazama! Go get your thing that person gave you and leave me be!" Hazama backed off then jumped out the window landing on his feet gathering his stuff mumbling to himself.
    "YOU IDIOT! JUMPING OUT OF A TOWER LIKE THAT I MEAN WHO DOES THAT!" She then turns around to the two people they hand what looked to be wands.
    "Sorry about that." She walks to the what looks like a boy
    (Landon)
    "Hello, I'm Tusbaki!" She said with a smile.
    "Do you have a name?" She said looking around then back at him.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Landon Sean
    Landon looked at the odd woman and gave her his name. "Landon Sean, Nice to meet you." He said to her. "Why and how did you get to this Island?" He decided to ask as there was no nearby ports and the Elementals really only help mages.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Character: Tsubaki

"I'm a scientist boy. It's easy to track Hazama anyways. He always leaves his stuff lying around So I found what he used to accidentally get here and badabing badaboom I was here and searched for Hazama for days just to hit him and give him a hard time!"
    She said all that in one breath. "Your kinda cute" she said it quick and with a smile. "How old are you?"

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Landon Sean
    I replyed in a unsure tone "9 years old" then I began to walk toward the lake where the water elemental appeared and began to talk to him. "How was the fight Landon?" I replyed "I won." I showed her the Tellah's Staff.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Characters: Hazama + Tusbaki

"Aw to young. well bye then!" She walked off and dived out the window like Hazama did and she landed directly on top of Hazama.
    "Crazy women...."
    "What was that?"

"N-Nothing" He said as a sweat rolled down his face. and he got up forcing Tusbaki to fall to the ground.
    "Rude much" She said getting up.
    "I gotta head out kay?" She said like she was hiding something.
    "Whatever." Hazama cracks his neck and starts to walk.
    "If you die I'm not going to feel sorry for you!!" He said telling her as he walked
    "I know that jerk!" She walked in the other direction.

Hazama was alone again. He tried the armor on and it was to big but then it went to his size and shape. He started to laugh like a mad man.
    "Nice." He takes it off quickly and does the moon walk up the tower and stands on top of it.
    "Oroburos. Talk." The snake came out again
    "What Hazama" he said tired
    "Excuse me?" He said angry.
    "I-I-I mean Yes m-Master" He said hoping not to get hit.
    "Were is the next one? you know the sword and shield?"
    "I don't remember..." He said thinking.
    "How do you forget something that important!"
    "Wait I remember! Imperium! That's were the guardian of the sword AND the shield is."
    "Good boy. Return" The snake goes back to his weapon and Hazama looks at the map and stares out at the sky.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Avril

Avril was very impressed by Elphaba's magic skills. There was never a dull moment with that girl she thought. As they traveled throughout most of the day, Avril had noticed that Lilith was falling behind. She knew Lilith was exhausted and even she began to feel the effects of traveling a long distance. Avril signaled to Elphaba to pitch camp and soon after, they had found a cozy place to rest. She took a place near the base of a tree and began to sleep. Avril would open her eyes every now and then to make sure everything was in order. She had noticed Lilith cozily sleeping soundly near another tree. Avril giggled and finally fell asleep.

As Avril slept, she could feel the energy of the forest slowly flow into and towards her body. She thrived on nature's energy when she needed it. While Avril was replenishing her energy, she was searching the forest's energy for one specific kind of energy wave. She searched for some time and found nothing until she found a crimson colored wave. Avril sighed in her sleep and turned over.

Avril opened her eyes and had seen that the sun had not risen yet. She looked at the girls and saw that Elphaba was still awake. Avril waved at her and sat at her side.

"You've been awake all this time? You should get some rest. You will need it for today. We will meet my Elven Friend today. My friend may know a thing or two about the artifact we are searching for."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Elphaba

Elphaba tried to ignore Avril as she tried to get Elphaba to lay down and rest. In the end Elphaba leaned against a tree and closed her eyes, Avril meant well after all.

As Elphaba pretended to rest she listened to the sounds of the woods around her. It was very peaceful at the moment and kind of nice to not have to deal with all the noise of others.

While Elphaba and Avril rested Lillith tried to entertain herself by exploring the area around their campsite. Lillith found a few things to do she saw many strange plants she had never seen before, saw many animals running by that looked vaguely familiar and many trees that had different colors of leaves that always seemed to amaze her no matter how many times she saw them.

Avril would open her eyes every now and then to see if Elphaba was at least trying to sleep. She looked like it but Avril couldn't be sure all the time.

[set by blueangel06661]

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Gazkul picked himself up from his primitive starw bed and peered out of the empty stone window of the roofless farmhouse as the burning city before him, flinching as he probed the wound on his arm with grimy fingers. "Damn that elf" he thought as a green liquid began oozing from the injury, the arrow looked like it had been poisened. However it would take more than that to bring down a large Uruk like him and he limped over to the wall where his sword was resting where the orcs who had brought him in had left it.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Avril

Avril awoke to the sun just shining over the horizon. She stretched and as the sun reached her eyes, she placed her hands in front of her eyes to keep the sun out of them. Avril sighed and knew that today would be either amazing or different. She looked towards Elphaba and Lilith and grinned.

"Wake up girls. We are meeting my Elven friend today." Avril began to walk and hoped the girls would follow. She picked a few berries, fruits and saw a unique flower that she had picked to place in her hair.

"The one thing you must never do is insult an Elf or this Elf in any case. Nor must you over compliment an Elf on their beauty or this Elf anyways." Avril stop for a moment near a tree and knocked it a few times. She had noticed it was hollow and she had noticed that it had Elven printing on it. Avril turn left and continued down that path until she reached a large tree. The trunk of the tree was large enough that it held the house that was inside the trunk of the tree. Avril grinned at the girls and hoped they were ready for an adventure.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information