AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Treacherous Gods

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Aquarius Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Treacherous Gods

OOC: Dialog formatted like "this" is spoken in Elven. Unformatted dialog is spoken in the common language (English or what have you).

Character: Hunithurdren (The Sisterhood of Light)

"I think we should take a rest by that tree" Iltherist, the middle child with smooth brown skin and colorful hair said, pointing to a large cedar tree they were passing. It's green needles caught a soft breeze and rustled against the branches, covered in bark the color of freshly burnt charcoal. It smelled a bit like pine cones. "Come, sisters. Let us please sit, and catch our breath." Her voice was soft, bouncy and sweet.

"What do you mean 'let us catch our breath?'" Anuath, the eldest with blotchy skin blurted, a bit louder and harder than she intended. She continued a bit more quietly, "Why should we rest?"

"We are tired, sister. You must remember that our bodies are not quite as strong as yours." Said the youngest, whose narrow yellow eyes stared passively into the distance. Her voice was smooth like silver.

As they padded on up to the tree, all of them paused for a bit. "Ari is right, sister. Let us rest." added Iltherist.

"We're barely more than ten minutes from Tyrinthya. I could toss a stone from here and it would hit the outer walls. Why don't we just continue on our way and rest in the mansion?" The eldest of the sisters was determined to finish their journey before resting. She didn't like to stop until a task was completed. Her determination and personality were as unrelenting as a bull on the charge.

"I understand, but it wouldn't hurt to sit for just a few moments. We have been walking for hours, Anua." Iltherist caught the slight twitch of annoyance from the eldest and quickly added. "You need not rest, if you do not wish, sister, but let us enjoy the shade of the gentle cedar." She smiled softly, with eyes that leveled Anuath.

An annoyed sigh told the two younger sister that they had triumphed. One gave a celebratory squeak while the other simply smiled broadly. Iltherist ran to plop herself right at the base of the tree while Ariodarazair walked quietly to settle beside her. The youngest ran her fingers joyfully through the soft blades of grass while the middle child sucked in a big gulp of air and released it in a rushing whisper, "Wilwahrin(butterfly)." A little blue burst of light erupted above her lightly spread fingers. From that light fluttered a tiny, glowing, blue butterfly that danced a bit above her fingers before settling on the tip of her index, trustingly.

"Oh, what is this one? You usually name them. What do you call him?" The eldest of the three sisters had strode over to stand under the shade of the cedar as well. She edged closer, leaning in to get a closer look at Iltherist's little friend.

"She is female." Corrected the little green one, smiling lightly up at her scolding sister. "Like I said, she is Wilwahrin."

"Truthfully, sister?" Scoffed Anua. Iltherist nodded. "Why would you name a butterfly, Butterfly?"

"It's because she is so like a butterfly." Replied Iltherist, laughingly.

"Well, of course she is like a butterfly because she IS a butterfly."

"I don't mean that. I mean her personality. It floats. She is very light and airy. Delightfully sweet and beautiful. Like a butterfly."

The youngest giggled softly. "I don't think you or I could ever fully comprehend the depths of the names she gives her friends, Anua." She didn't raise her attention from gently stroking the grasses around her.

"I suppose." Anuath laughed, shrugged and lifted herself up to a normal standing posture. She then turned to pace about the shade of the tree, all the while looking into the distance at the walls of their destination.

After a few moments, she caught something moving on the edge of her vision. They were far from the main road that led into town, but she had a very clear view of it, and there was now a caravan coming into view, making its way along the path towards the main gates, into the city. There sure seemed to be a lot of people on their way into town. Perhaps living in a city so cut off from the world made this bustling activity very strange to Anuath, but she didn't mind. The activity was interesting and she continued watching everyone coming and going into the city from that gate, until her sisters finally stood and they quietly moved to the gate.

Just as she had estimated, the walk wasn't longer that ten or so minutes. She twitched a bit at the thought of the time they had lost, waiting under the shade of the tree. She looked back at her sisters, following faithfully at her heels and said in a low voice, "We shouldn't speak in Elven too much, from now on." The others nodded as they passed through the gates, past the town guards.
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Avril

Avril took one last chug of the ale that she had bought and just as she was going to relax, the keeper brought another one.

"It's on the house Lady. And one more thing," Avril grinned and looked at the keeper. "You're wanted at the mansion." Avril's eyebrows came together creating a questionable expression upon her face.

"There's a mansion here? Why am I the last to know of everything?" The keeper let out a chuckled and pointed at her drink.

"Drink up. I believe they might want you there soon." Avril took the ale and chugged it as fast as she could. She placed the glass back on the table and walked out of the Tavern. Avril walked around Tyrinthya, noticing several different individuals. She had noticed that the person who was playing the lute, was no longer playing. Avril enjoyed music in the morning, it always brightened up her day. She turned a corner and there stood the mansion, very large, elegant and beautiful. Avril felt a little unsettled and she began to wonder why she had come. No one has ever wanted a presence with her let alone request anything from her. There had been a few people who have requested an item or errand be done by her and most of those requests have ended badly. Avril opened the door to the mansion and had seen a maid waiting for her.

"Greetings. I have been told to come here." The maid nodded and brought her to a large room that did have a few people within it. It was a large banquet room that could easily sit 20 people.

"Please make yourself comfortable." Avril takes a seat near the group. She folds her right leg over her left and waits patiently for something to happen.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Void

Many of the farmers at the vineyard were surprised when the heard he clicking of little slippers on the cobblestone road. As they looked from the ditches where they had been resting they saw a young boy humming and skipping down the road. He was probably no older than ten and he looked sprightly and happy. Wearing a big grin and holding a pink rabbit in his hands.
    He wore what appeared to be a black outfit probably from the churches. Many would have mistaken this blond child for a girl, but some new better.

Clack clack, went the slippers down the cobblestone road. Clop they stopped as the boy jumped in front of the farmers who were watching them. He gave a mysterious and playful smile. The farmers smiled back and the boy frowned. One of the eldest farmers walked over to the boy.

"Hello young sir," the old man said.

"Hiiiii, I'm Void," Void said holding emphasizing greatly on the I with a fluctuation.

"May I ask, where your parents are?" the old man asked.

"There all gone. Gone. Gone," Void said the last two "gone" done in a bit of a whisper.

"What happened I could get some guards to help?" the old man said.

"Eehehehee," Void giggled, "I gobbled them allllll up."

"Who?" the old man asked.

"My parents," Void said he bent down and stared at the dirt, "Eeehehehe."

Void placed his hands in the soul for a moment and smiled at the farmers. The farmers gave the boy an odd look.

"But its okay, I'm okay now," Void said, "I was just skip skip skipping along. ehehehe."

"A young boy shouldn't be out here alone," said the old man.

"Boop boop," Void said making a pout, "Wrong answer. Why can't I stay out as long as I want?"

"It's..." the old man began.

"Dangerous! ," Void said with a giggle.

The old man was taken aback by the boys unnerving calm. He was not afraid to be out alone and now he was giving the man the most devilish of smiles. His teeth all though small looked sharp, like that of a beast. The farmers were a little afraid of the young boy who smiled devilishly at them. Void gave a bit of a laugh.

"Ehhhh! What's wrong?" Void asked, "You afraid?"

The last sentence was spoken a little deeper, much as if the child was possessed by a demon of some sort. The farmers all stepped back from the child. Void laughed going from three different pitches of voice one was the child laugh, the other was a teenager's laugh, and the other was a mild adult laugh.

"You were going to say what?" Void asked sounding like a child again.

"You...you..." the old man stuttered.

"What could get killed?" Void asked, "Ehehehehehe."

Suddenly wrapped around the farmers were tentacles an they wrapped around the farmers until they began to do nothing, but drain the farmers of their floods. When the tentacles were finished they burst into little meaty flowers amongst people who sucked dry from their liquids.

"Ooopsy," Void said, "Ehehehehehe hahahahahhahaha uuhhuhuhhhahhauahauaha."

-------------

Character: Miser

Miser walked into the tavern, it had taken him quite some time to find it. That may have been his only weakness sometimes. Directions. Especially in a place as busy as that. He easily slid into the tavern and walked into the corner of the room. Where he slipped a man a piece of paper for exchange a small back of coinage. Miser smiled.

Now what was he to do. It was just some tavern and he had nothing else to do. Not yet. Maybe he go on and get some snacks in the city. But then again he didn't really want to travel all over the place and find that he get lost again. He could go for a drink. He walked over to the bar table and stared at the bartender.

"Something strong," Miser said.

After all he deserved it.

--------------------

Character: Rorin

The girl strolled off leaving him near the cobblestone. She had realized probably how overwhelmed he felt in such a busy place with all the smells and all the sounds. He sat and took a deep breathe. A few of them actually and he continued to slightly strum the air as if he were playing his lute. At current he couldn't play his lute, his hands were shaking to much and he was feeling to off.

The girl came back with bread and pomegranate juice. Rorin nodded a thank you, but didn't say anything else. Instead he watched her as she went off again to work off what she had bartered. He took a moment and placed his hands on the jar and stared at the pomegranate juice. He smiled for a moment. As it reminded him of something completely different.

He closed his eye and found himself easily drifting into a sleep.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Landon Sean
    Landon Left the city to visit the farmers and heard screaming. Landon bursted into a run and found a boy in the middle of the farmers dead bodys. "What did you do!" He looked at the boy in hatred as he never seen someone, even blackmages, kill many people without reason. "You shall pay!" He started to cast fire right on the boy. "FIRE!" The spell hit him and started a small fire on him. He readied Bolt as his next attack.
    Character: Killian Highwind
    Killian watched as two theives he spotted before where killed and dragged off. He was surprised but they where going to rot in a cell anyway so he ignored their deaths.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Void patted his clothes as the fire started on his clothes. He gave the man a childish pout to the person who started it.

"That hurt, do you just always attack people who are hungry," Void said, "I was just eating."

Void spun around for a moment and gave a giggle.

"You're going to look beautiful when you're dead, ehehehhehehee," Void said.

Void looked to the ground for a moment. He was going to use up all the energy that he had collected from these people. This form was no good in combat or at least running away in an offensive matter. The child suddenly seemed to be surrounded by tentacles. And then stepped out a young man with a claw like arm.

"Ehhhhh, you're going to look so nice dead," Void's voice was now like the child's, but a little deeper and less high pitch, "Hahahahaahahaa."

Void raised his arm and tentacles came from the ground. He pointed to the man and the tentacles went after the man. Void couldn't waste any time in combat, he'd need to find more energy before he used it all up transforming and fighting.
    Last edited by Princely Dreaming Doll; 08-11-2010 at 08:05 PM.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Sorry but your post is kinda incorrect. My character Landon is 9 years old which [dispite being middle aged in blackmage years] is still just a kid. if you want you can read up on him if you want to know what your up against http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...eacherous-Gods )
    He finished casting Bolt and striked him with summoned lightning. He spotted the tenticles and quickly got out book of basic whitemagic and cast Barrior on himself and got ready to block the attacks. "You will pay!" He moved with the barrior and jumped up with a hexed enlarged staff and slammed right into its body. He then thought no one can survive those barraged spells unless they are not even a race involved with humans.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

[OOC: Sorry that was a typo an I always think "man" before "boy" sorry about that. I tend to do that.]

The boy carefully dodged his tentacles, which irritated Void to the point of no return. But it didn't matter, he just then suddenly smiled. He was happy again and happy was good. The boy then start throwing out spells like a monkey fling soil all over the place. As the smoke cleared and the boy was gaining his composure, almost completely satisfied with himself Void dusted himself off.

All though bleeding a rusty color of blood he looked capable enough to stand. Void raised an eyebrow and started smiling. He just laughed.

"Hmmmmmmmm, you must be preeeetttyyy excited you did all of that," Void said in a mocking tone.

Void stared at his wounds.

"And it did hurt," Void said, "It really did."

Void stretched his arm out and just smiled. The tentacles came back. Wherever there were roots or things he could infect he'd be fine. They came after the boy again. But then Void charged in this time ready to slash the boy with his claws.

"Immmma goinga getch you," Void said, "AAHAHAHAHHAAAAH."

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

OOC @ Kylesico912 & Pandemic Doll - It's nice to see the both of you getting along so well but at the moment you can not kill each other nor can you seriously wound. Just thought you guys should know
    Last edited by Elukien; 08-11-2010 at 08:58 PM.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: This post ended up posting itself on me so ignore this)
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 08-11-2010 at 10:11 PM.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Ironside

Narrator: After the recent death of one of the explorers, by the time the second explorer reached Helvibia, he sent a message to a friend in Tyrinthia speaking of a guardian in Clangeddin's tomb that killed the other explorer. He requested that someone explore the origin of the axes and the history of Clangeddin without desecrating the tomb or taking the axes. A post was set on a board in the town square and every tavern in town.

Ironside's only purpose was to guard Clangeddin's tomb and prevent all from taking the axes.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Just so i dont kill you ill make sure this spell misses your body but hit your tenticles and for En We are good at making friends with each other are we )
    Landon was surprised by his stamina confirming he wasnt human. He jumped back at the sight of he tenticles he jumped back and casted barrior with the help of the basic whitemagick book. He got out the advanced black magic book as he could not learn inferno at his ability. He finished casting the spell screaming "INFERNO!" summoning a Tornado of fire hitting all but the person who summoned the tenticles however it burned the feild down to its roots. He rushed the thing with the enlarged staff and smacked him to the side hopefully forcing him to retreat.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The time for games was over. The last attack really irritated Void. He recovered much like an animal, fast, and strong an unpredictable charge and slashed at the boy. His claws finally coming into contact with the boy's fabric robe and a bit of flesh. It wasn't a deep or severe wound and Void could do more, but it would keep the boy from attacking Void any further.

Void transformed back into the ten year old boy and ran off to make sure the other boy didn't follow him. He could lose that boy in the city. He just had to run fast and find a way into the crowd to keep the other kid from following him. So Void ran and from the distance the city was getting closer and closer.

Void smiled.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHH," he screamed as if he were a frightened child.

He was getting close enough to the city where the guards could hear him. They ran quickly to the crying ten year old boy.

"There was...a boy...who...hurt...hurt...hurt...me and he...he...hurt the farmers...too....and I'm scared," Void cried to the guards.

That should keep the boy busy while he got into the city.

Senior Member shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Aria Neko Cookie Pocky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2010 01:49 PM
    wherever there's a bed to sleep on and a fridge to raid :]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Shug Pann

Shug dusted her hands off on her shirt as she finished sweeping the shop. It had closed for the day and she was worried about Rorin.
    "anything else you need sir?" she grudgingly asked. the big man beamed through his beard at her. a knowing twinkle in his eye.
    "no, you're free to go." he quirked a bushy brow when she didnt immediately high-tail it out of there but just looked at him expectantly, "yes?"
    "you said you'd provide dinner for me and my friend." she stated bluntly.
    he chortled, "oh. yes, yes, you little imp, here, now on your way," he handed her a sack of food and patted her on the head, his huge hand encompassing most of it.
    she grinned a "thanks!" and disappeared with a chime of the bell above the shop's door.
    Shug rummaged through the sack as she made her way across the nearly emptied courtyard and nearly drooled in anticipation. she could smell warm meat pasties and freshly baked bread and there was some fresh fruit and dried meat and two flagons of - she inhaled deeply - cider. The ravenous girl dug out a warm bun and tore into it, silently thanking the generous shopkeeper.
    Shug arrived to find her bard dozing on the steps where she had left them. She swallowed the last bit of bread in her mouth and took a seat next to her sleeping companion. She didnt know if she should wake him or not since it seemed like he needed the sleep. When she saw the half-eaten flat bread she decided for him that he needed a nice hot pasty in his belly.
    She gently shook his arm, "hey, hey rorin." she called softly. the redhead stirred and sat up. his forelock that had been covering his right eye fell to the side and shug found herself staring into an empty socket. to hide her shock she hid her face in the sack pretending to look for the food although the meat pasties were right on top. "there's a meat pasty and a flagon of cider here with your name on it." she said calmly. "that should perk you right up." she offered him the steaming pasty finding it even harder than before to hold his one-eyed gaze.
    she set the bag in front of him indicating he could help himself to what was inside and distracted herself her own food.
    after a moment of silence filled only with the sound of chewing shug spoke,
    "so," she began around a mouthful of bread and meat, "what brings you to Tyrinthya?"

(OOC: pandemic doll, if at any point you want to change anything or go in a different direction, just tell me and i'll redo the post. :] )
    "Rebel children, I urge you, fight theturgid slick of conformity with which they seek to smother your glory."
    I'm sleeping but I'm wide awake. Where do dreams and reality begin to seperate? Is this real? Or am I a living fake?
    Above all, Be Free

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Landon finished his friends graves then a soldier attacks him. He dodges back and starts to cast hail. "HAIL!" He screamed as summoned ice appeared an freezes the gaurds in place. He ran to Tyrinthya and entered the city. He looked around and went to the shopping district. He walked to the place he seen the bard, Noticing he had made a friend as he looked at them as they ate, and went up th"e steps and sat at the top and took out a copy of Book of Blackmages and began to read from it. (Note: Book of Blackmages is basicly a history book on blackmages.) He looked for what kinda of monster he encountered just earlyer that can shapeshift and use tenticles as a weapon, in the bestiary section.

Character: Killian Highwind
    Killian sat in the dragoon quarters and thought about how interesting his day was. Killian seen a boy who wanted help and when he went to investigate he say 3 city guards frozen in place. "Just how can they be frozen like that?"

Seriously ._.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Rorin

His dreams were accompanied by a symphony of sound and color. His dreams were never things about people, they were always colors that seemed to reflect emotions. He could dream so tenderly about emotions. They seem to inspire his slumber and when and if he awoke it would inspire his reality. As he slept on he felt a slight nudge and the murmurs of a voice.

Rorin opened his one eye, he was use to now not feeling the other non existent eye. But somehow in these dreaming states it was if they were still two instead of one. He too a moment and shook his grogginess away and he listened to the girl. He made no motion or any movement.

"Thank you," he finally said.

As he fixed his position a bit of his right side hair moved. There was a brief glimpse of something missing, but Rorin fixed his hair before she could completely see anything. He felt better now that he had a rest, but he still really didn't have much of an appetite. He calmly stared at her and listened to her heartbeat. He then began to play a simple tune on his lute before staring at what she brought. He thought it rude to not except the food. After all she must have worked hard for it.

He grabbed the pasty and smiled thankfully. He took a bite and smiled. He hadn't shared a meal with someone in a while. The pasty was hot in his mouth and it went down hot, but he was fine with it.

"what brings you to Tyrinthya?"

Rorin looked at her. And took his time chewing, but even then after he was finished chewing he didn't answer. He took a moment his expression looked thoughtful and sad.

"I'm looking for someone," Rorin said his expression turned sad, "Someone very important."

Rorin gave a cough before he went to take another bite of the pasty. And stared at the road.
    Where was she and why couldn't he find her?
    Last edited by Princely Dreaming Doll; 08-11-2010 at 11:54 PM.

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Aquarius Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Hunithurdren (The Sisterhood of Light)

Wilwahrin fluttered from Iltherist's fingertip to float above the girls as they headed off to the side of the main street coming from the gate, their footsteps not even sounding on the hardened stone street with the hum and bustle all around them. The three sisters each had different reactions to the roar of sound washing over them.

Iltherist and Ariodarazair were obviously ill-at-ease. Both girls had worked most of their lives to be one with nature, a huge realm of world that was at peace with itself, even if it appeared as utter chaos to humans who lived in such loud and unsettling places as this. Iltherist held her hands close to her chest, more out of apprehension than fear while Ari kept her eye on the people around them, watchfully. Her eyes might have been distrusting if she had not learned to see through calmer, less scrutinizing eyes. She had learned in her years that there was a difference between awareness and judgement. She was not distrusting of the world around her as much as she was just cautious. They were not in the forest anymore, where sounds were more rare and meaningful and if she were to recognize anything that needed paying attention to, good or bad, she would need to engage her senses even more than usual.

Anuath, on the other hand, seemed excited. There was something like bottled ecstasy and adventure coursing through every inch of her, so happy to see a place more full of life and activity than any forest may have claimed to be.

A group of ragged looking children ran by, shrieking taunts and laughter. One of the boys in the group stopped, suddenly breaking rank as the others ran a few paces ahead before any of them realized the boy had left them.

"Chapo!" yelled one of the girls. "What are you doing?"

Anuath stopped to look curiously at the boy, who looked even more curiously back up at her. The other two sisters stopped with her and Iltherist smiled playfully at the little boy, as if she wanted to run off with him and his friends, right that moment, and join in whatever game they were playing.

"Hey! Chapo!" yelled the little girl again, running back to grab and tug on his little dirty brown shirtsleeve. "Let's go. They're gonna beat us to the..." A small tear in the fabric opened a bit wider as she tugged harder, and, noticing this, the girl quickly stopped. It was only then that she turned to look up where he was looking. And to see three tall elven women, one with white skin and blotches of brown and the other two with smooth brown skin, all of them with strange clothes, she was a little shocked to put it simply. She blushed a little and quickly darted behind the younger boy's back, her small round face, turning a light tinge of pink.

Iltherist leaned down to them and asked the little boy with gaunt cheeks and beady blue eyes sweetly, "Hey, what are your na-?" She gasped as, before she could even finish her question, the boy leapt up over her. No, he leapt on top of her reaching, grabbing, snatching for that little glowing blue insect fluttering above her which instantly darted just out of his reach.

The next few seconds were a cloud of frenzied confusion.

Iltherist, along with the little girl, shrieked in shock as the boy nearly trampled her while Ariodarazair reached out for her sister to... do... she wasn't really sure what, but she wanted to help and she could see the disaster that was in the makings. Anuath, though, with a loud, angry grunt, snatched the boy right out of the air, by the scruff of his neck. She jerked the boy in until they were nearly nose-to-nose, and stared daggers into his eyes.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, boy?!" She snarled. The boy was stunned, and stared up, in horror, at the angry swordsman.

"I-I'm sorry! I just..." He trailed off, his eyes darting nervously back to pretty blue butterfly. He had a very suspicious sounding voice to Anuath's untrusting, scrutinizing and, quite frankly, overly-protective ears.

She sighed, heavily. "I don't care, but could you please avoid trampling my baby sister, whatever you choose to do?" The boy nodded feverishly, and Anuath dropped him.

He scrambled away from them and the little girl whispered some rather angry sounding remarks, and the boy turned, bowed and apologized before both children turned to run off with their friends. The little girl turned back to wave and shout, "I'm Cynthia! Nice to meet you! Sorry!"

After standing dumbfounded for a few stupid seconds, Ari and Anua bent over to help their sister up off the ground and brush all of the dirt off of her. Iltherist thanked them quietly and looked up at Wilwahrin to make sure she was alright. When they were finished with the hushed affirmations of OK-ness, they turned to continue on their way into town. Only now did they notice all of the people on the street that had stopped to stare at the strange group of elf girls being trampled by a little boy over a strange butterfly. Most people returned to whatever they were doing, obviously trying to look like they weren't rubber-necking. Iltherist laughed lightly, a big, innocent, toothy smile stretching widely over her features.
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

Senior Member shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I'm looking for someone," Rorin said his expression turned sad, "Someone very important."

Rorin gave a cough before he went to take another bite of the pasty. And stared at the road.
    Where was she and why couldn't he find her?

Shug chewed on her lip. It was nearly killing her not to ask who the person was but the look on the bard's face told her it was better not to.
    "well, if there's anything i could do to help..." she trailed off pathetically. there wasn't really much she could do. she was on foreign soil and only because she was inexplicably drawn to the place. Shug leaned back with a sigh. She was just as lost as Rorin's companion. Silently she listened to the bard play his lute once more as she contemplated what purpose a small woman like her could possibly have in a big city like Tyrinthya. She suddenly wasn't hungry anymore.
    "Rebel children, I urge you, fight theturgid slick of conformity with which they seek to smother your glory."
    I'm sleeping but I'm wide awake. Where do dreams and reality begin to seperate? Is this real? Or am I a living fake?
    Above all, Be Free

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Landon closed the book he was reading failing to find the creature. "Why havent the blackmages recorded such a creature in their logs?" He asked himself outload. He got up after hearing the bard play for a bit then as he tripped up on the steps tumbling to the bottom, landing face flat to the stone. He got up, brushed some dirt of his robes then fixed his hat like he usually does if he trips. He seemed uneffected by the fall.

Seriously ._.

Psychic Amnesiac Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2011 12:20 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: I've decided that I won't go as "safe" as I usually do here and type in a slightly less offensive way than I do on other sites. If I break any rules, oh well. I'm tired of trying to think of PG ways of doing things. Time to go on a killing spree. Evil characters are awesome. *evil laugh*)

Character: Sina

"Ow!" A voice echoed throughout the streets of Tyrinthya as a butt landed with a loud thump on the ground, "stupid elf! He hit my wing!" the body's face now pouted, her arms folded across her chest, "he could have at least hit me in the leg or something," she grumbled, "I hate him. I hate, hate, hate him!"

"Miss," a stupid old man walked slowly toward Sina, concern obvious in his ugly face, "are you o-"

"Shut up!" Sina interrupted him with one of her blades in his throat, "it doesn't matter what your name is!" she screamed at his now lifeless eyes. A woman screamed something that sounded like "grandpa" and "you killed my" but before she could get anymore incomprehensible words out, Sina's other blade found her heart attractive and decided to introduce itself, "I don't care how old you are either," Sina told the woman as her heart lost its virginity to a double bladed dagger.

The stunned crowd decided that after two deaths, it was time to start the big mob panic thing with a bunch of running, tripping, and screaming. Usually coupled with crying children losing their mommies before they get crushed by an inconsiderately placed, collapsing merchant stall. So the crowd went with this unspoken plan and scrambled.

Sina giggled, "stupid people are so stupid. Let's get wild!" And so she did. She grabbed her blades, the old man and the woman still making sure they were sharp for her, and chased after the panicking mob. She ran through them, slashing at a neck here or stabbing through a heart there, usually accompanied by cries of "arrgh" or a simple gurgle of blood. Soon enough, there was a trail of bodies leading down the street, and Sina decided the she was bored again.

"Well now, wasn't this just a blast?" she asked a boy that was shaking in a corner. The idiot stood there shivering when it wasn't even cold, "I asked you a question. It's really rude not to answer you know," Sina folded her arms across her chest and pouted, looking at the boy with a look that conveyed her very hurt(not really) feelings.

"Um...uh," was the boy's genius response. The "um...uh" response always annoyed Sina, so she cut the boy's head off while screaming incomprehensible um...uh's.

"Now then, this should get more attention than that one dead guard. Ugh...now I have a bunch of stupid blood on me..."
    Last edited by Zandan; 08-12-2010 at 01:53 AM.
    I'm a psychic amnesiac. I know in advance what I'm going to forget.

Children in backseats will cause accidents. Accidents in backseats can bear children.

The more you learn, the more you know, the more you know, and the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn?

Made by Hakuchuumu

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Rorin

He could hear heartbeat as it wavered in its confidence. He said nothing understand that this was a personal matter between her heart and her soul. He had no power to connect the hearts back together. He may however, have the ability to soothe over the soul. Rorin watched with one eye as a boy passed by, he listened to the music he played and meant to walk off until he tripped. Rorin smiled weakly.

Rorin got up from the steps and stepped down to wear the boy was. All though the boy had fixed himself there was something unusual about the boy's rhythm. As if he were seeking something that could not be found irregular beats that a child shouldn't have.

"Are you all right there young sir?" Rorin asked calmly, "I saw you tripped and I would like to make sure you are fine."

------------

Void walked through the noisy group of people, it was easy now to hide within a crowd much better than the other option. Which would be to hide in the shadows and that would be just plain stupid and just plain well retarded. You looked more suspicious if you hid in the shadows. Something called Void and no it wasn't the scent of a fresh meal. But another scent. The true scent of fear. Void gave a bit of a giggle and it wasn't a very shy giggly coming from a ten year old boy. If people were paying enough attention they would have known that was the giggle before a hunt.

As Void traced his steps back towards the sounds of fear and screaming he watched the very best show on the world. Lots and lots of blood spraying out as people panicked and ran. And Void witnessed the person who had done this as he watched a head fly straight off. Oooo, it made him feel all warm inside. He clapped excitedly and made sure the murder heard him too.

"So preeeetttyy," Void said, "Hiii, ain't it fun when they run. You can till getch up to them ya know. ehehehehhehee."

Void walked confidently towards the murder making sure he skipped all the way there to the person who made the mess. He smiled at them. It was a mischievous smile that was full of psychotic confidence. He bent down and put his finger in one of the fresh blood piles. He placed his finger in his mouth and took it out after he tasted the blood.

"Mmmmm, peppermint," Void said, "Not exactly how'd I'da done it. ehehehhee. But they say the gorier the more beautiful."
    Last edited by Princely Dreaming Doll; 08-12-2010 at 02:56 AM.

Member Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez's Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2010 03:58 AM
    Threads

Character: Alberon Vielfalt

The clanking of his greaves on the stone road kept his men alert and steady on their steads, he continued to read the letter as more then one of his eighteen company raised their brow.

"We have hereby accepted the request for allied coalitions within Tyrinthya. Vielfalt's appointed company - yes, that's me." Alberon issued sarcasm before finishing. "To maintain the patrol within and outside the city. Any hostile forces of any sort should be dealt with immediately to assure future negotiations with Tyrinthya."

Alberon briskly walks to his chestnut horse and grabbed the reins, slowly getting onto the saddle as he roughly clutched the orders in his left hand. "So yes, in all honesty. We are brown-nosing Tyrinthya into liking us."

Slowly preparing himself, Alberon stuck the orders into the pouch with his coins and adorned his helmet. "We ride in crane formation. I'll take the front." Alberon rode the horse to the stone wall of the road, promptly grabbing his halberd. Scrolling back as he too got into formation - the whipping of his reins making him and everyone else speed to their new destination.

"The Imperium wants something from Tyrinthya..." Alberon thought as wind blew against him, holding his reins in one hand and the halberd in another. Though he supposed it didn't matter to him.

...For some odd reason, he wanted to believe a greater force then his own was guiding him to Tyrinthya for a purpose.

(Was this okay? Since I want character interaction I supposed it would be all right. Ensifer can decide whether or not.)

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: N/A (When I say "N/A", it means I'm not using Ironside)

Narrator: After the posts of a guardian in the tomb went up, town criers with news pamphlets scrambled from place to place, offering current events about the incident in Mt. Draclyn. News spread somewhat fast if it was important enough. The pamphlet stated the following.

"Attention to all who are reading! Six hours ago, two known explorers from Tyrinthia set out on an expedition to Helvibia's Mt. Draclyn to perform in-depth research on the late Dwarven champion, Clangeddin. During the research, they found the sarcophagus that held the fallen hero, now a decayed shell of his former self. We received some words from the only remaining explorer who escaped. He gave the information to us from Helvibia.

"I told him it was a bad idea to desecrate the dead. If he had respected the tomb, maybe then, he would still be alive. When I read the book that was set before the casket, I noticed two large statues with one on each short side of the tomb. They were in a kneeling stance each with their sword put to the ground, blade tip first, hands on the end of the hilt. A name was inscribed above their heads. One was named "Ironside" while the other was named "Metallus". The book spoke of being allowed to read further if seeking knowledge and history of Clangeddin but mentioned that nobody could open the sarcophagus lest they want a brutal death like my former partner received. When my partner tried to leave with Clangeddin's weapons, a set of twin axes, we heard some creaking. The next thing we knew, Ironside came to life. My partner tried to cheat death by putting back the axes and closing the sarcophagus but it seems guardians of temples and tombs do not forgive. I was frightened by the sheer size and stature of the guardian but I was also captivated by the fact that a guardian could come to life. Even when it killed my partner by crushing him with its fist, I was still amazed. It went back to its kneeling stance at the tomb, leaving me alone. There's no doubt that it knew who to go after. To all adventurers and seekers of knowledge, if you are going to enter Clangeddin's tomb in Mt. Draclyn, do so at your own risk and do not touch the sarcophagus."

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC- Holy $%£* thats a lot of new posts sinse last time i checked this.

Gazkul tore hungrily at the human flesh he had roated on the fire now burning in the depths of the wood, it was just a temporary stop as he moved to link up with the party of Orcs who were raiding the villages nearby. Blood trickled down his chin and onto the leafy ground beside him, his battle scarred shield lay beside his heavy and keen bladed cleaver. It had ben a while since he had had good meat in these parts where the people were thin and tough, not like the fat and succulet city dwellers as the travvelers had been.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Shug Pann

A lovely distraction from her thoughts came in the form a young, strangely attired boy stumbling and falling at the bottom of the steps. He picked himself up again and dusted himself off as if nothing had happened. Rorin rose beside to aid the young boy,

"Are you all right there young sir?" Rorin asked calmly, "I saw you tripped and I would like to make sure you are fine."

Shug packed up their food before going to check on the boy as well. She found a green-bound book lying facedown at the bottom of the stairs and picked it up assuming it was the boy's.
    "Hey kid, this yours?" she asked as she knelt down so she was eye level with him. She peeked under the brim of his hat trying to get a good look at his face, "what's your name little boy?" she smiled and patted his head.
    Above all, Be Free

Psychic Amnesiac Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2011 12:20 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Sina

Sina stood next to the headless body of a boy. She still didn't understand why the body was shivering. During her contemplation, she heard the sound of something she didn't think she would hear in a place that was covered in blood. Unless it was an arena or something. Come to think of it, an arena would be a very fun place to be, a bunch of fights with people that actually know how to fight, people cheering louder as the amount of blood got larger...

Her inner ramblings were interrupted by a very child-like voice.

"So preeeetttyy," the voice said, "Hiii, ain't it fun when they run. You can till getch up to them ya know. ehehehehhehee."

Where ever that voice went to practice its killing sprees, Sina never wanted to go there. She preferred at least a few of the panicked, running crowd to stand and futilely try to fight against the coming of death by dagger. It made it much more fun, and funny. Two things that meant she wasn't bored.

Sina turned around to find a boy skipping towards her. Skipping. Towards. Her....Skipping. The boy, not girl but boy, was skipping. He was definitely skipping. There was no mistaking the unmistakable movements of a skip. This boy was skipping towards her. Sina barely even noticed the boy sampling the blood on the ground due to the skipping.

"Mmmmm, peppermint," the Boy Who Skipped said, "Not exactly how'd I'da done it. ehehehhee. But they say the gorier the more beautiful."

"Um...uh," Sina said, completely forgetting the fact that "um...uh" was the phrase she had decapitated someone over, "Were you...did you...were you seriously skipping towards me?"
    Last edited by Zandan; 08-12-2010 at 11:12 AM.
    I'm a psychic amnesiac. I know in advance what I'm going to forget.

Children in backseats will cause accidents. Accidents in backseats can bear children.

The more you learn, the more you know, the more you know, and the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn?

Made by Hakuchuumu

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information