AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Treacherous Gods

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Default Re: RPG: Treacherous Gods

Character: Hazama

The golem roared and sent a heavy current through the automaton's body, frying the magic core in its
    "brain" and "heart". When the automaton fell back, the golem pulled itself out of the spear and faced the final Black Steel automaton. Looking around, the golem saw a person sitting, watching...It limped to the person and took to kneeling.

Golem: "Kill that thing and I'll reward you...I'm in too horrible a condition to fight. Here..."

The Voltaic golem put its hand on the bone sword and caused it to crackle eccentrically.

Golem: "You seem to be itching for some action. Here's your chance to fight something even taller than I packing a big "fork" and fire breath. The sword is enchanted so go for either the "heart" or the "brain". By frying one of those, it becomes lifeless. Without the brain, it can't think. Without the heart, it can't live. Go get that thing."

Hazama looked at the Golem who was asking for his help. He stood up.
    "Okay golem." Hazama puts his hands out at the automaton and closes his eyes.
    "Variet Talos Pol Darenk Eos Lo Ela"
    Then picked up the crackling bone sword and in took the infernal torch in the other hand. He looked evilly at the golem then the automaton.
    "Ready to die?" He then charged the automaton and took his buzzing sword and stabbed into his chest and left it there then with his speed he got behind him and hit him with the infernal torch. As the automaton fell on the floor face first the buzzing bone sword went thought the automaton's chest completely then Hazama took the buzzing sword out of the automaton's back and started to walk away.
    "That was almost to easy" he said putting his bone sword and Infernal torch on his back.

(I can't post again until tomorrow around 2:00 if anyone wants to take over my person PM me if not oh well XD)
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 09-03-2010 at 03:26 PM.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Voltaic Golem

Voltaic golem: "The only reason it was easy was because you have a lot more energy than I...in addition, you weren't slashed twice, blinded by smoke, and skewered by a massive trident taking on a mess of automatons. The big ones are the nastiest. As slow as they are, they sure get the one up on you in distance attack."

The golem stood again and began to heal up by raising its arms, allowing lightning to strike the fingertips.

Voltaic: "You're one of the few who has seen me...You're the first to see me in action and even help me when I really needed it. I presume a curse would be in order...Unfortunately, I do not use curses...however, to compensate...I will allow you to summon me to your aid. To do so, look up at the sky, raise both of your hands to it and shout, "Aegis veritas ophecles...". How fortunate of you, being able to summon a golem by your side now. I will not attack golems or dwarves though. Did fire say something about wind?"

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Voltaic golem: "The only reason it was easy was because you have a lot more energy than I...in addition, you weren't slashed twice, blinded by smoke, and skewered by a massive trident taking on a mess of automatons. The big ones are the nastiest. As slow as they are, they sure get the one up on you in distance attack."

The golem stood again and began to heal up by raising its arms, allowing lightning to strike the fingertips.

Voltaic: "You're one of the few who has seen me...You're the first to see me in action and even help me when I really needed it. I presume a curse would be in order...Unfortunately, I do not use curses...however, to compensate...I will allow you to summon me to your aid. To do so, look up at the sky, raise both of your hands to it and shout, "Aegis veritas ophecles...". How fortunate of you, being able to summon a golem by your side now. I will not attack golems or dwarves though. Did fire say something about wind?"

"I beleve so but I can't remember what he said about the wind golem."
    He bowed in respect and helped heal the Voltic golems wounds. "Tell me how do I know I can trust you?" He looked at the golem dead in the face then stood up.,

(looks like I lied and I started the chain again *sobs*)

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Voltaic: "You've trusted all the other golems before...What makes me any different? I can lead you to wind...we just have to head to the Blackwood Forest. North of there is a demon encampment. East of the encampment is a staging post where wind and the dwarves are helping the mages to plan a joint strike. The demons have been practicing the art of magic. From what I've heard, the mages are sending elementals to take care of the problem. As such, wind came up with a plan. To get rid of the encampment, wind talked to the dwarven militia in Helvibia and got them to bring berserkers and catapult squads to help from another direction. The demons will be flanked on two sides, making the job easier. Follow me and I will lead you to the dwarven unit."

The golem started heading to Blackwood. It would not stop until it saw the catapults.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Voltaic: "You've trusted all the other golems before...What makes me any different?"

"It was not you I just was questioning what I was really doing is all can you lead me to the wind golem?"

Voltaic: "I can lead you to wind...we just have to head to the Blackwood Forest. North of there is a demon encampment. East of the encampment is a staging post where wind and the dwarves are helping the mages to plan a joint strike. The demons have been practicing the art of magic. From what I've heard, the mages are sending elementals to take care of the problem. As such, wind came up with a plan. To get rid of the encampment, wind talked to the dwarven militia in Helvibia and got them to bring berserkers and catapult squads to help from another direction. The demons will be flanked on two sides, making the job easier. Follow me and I will lead you to the dwarven unit."

The golem started heading to Blackwood. It would not stop until it saw the catapults.

Hazama looks at the catapults. "Is this the place? does not look like much to me" He was quiet because there was suddenly there was a burning in his hand and he gripped the burn. "The hell?" the burning stopped once we got down the hill. That was strange. He waited for the voltic golem to give any more instructions.
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 09-04-2010 at 02:52 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wind golem: "Glad to see another golem has arrived, and with another person whom we've heard much of. You have much trouble out in the plains?"

Voltaic Golem: "Encountered a bunch of clockwork automatons...make quick work of them until these two massive ones showed up. I got one but I was near death with I eliminated it. The young one here saved my life. I brought him here so that you could teach him a thing or two since he is helping the golems."

Wind: "Young man, we are stationed and poised for an attack. If you want to help, that's fine...I'll give you my curse...Open Wounds...All enemies hit with this curse will start to bleed out when cut as if their blood was just water leaking out. It lasts for a bit but then the bleeding stops immediately. We wait on the demons to make a strike on the elementals with catapults and berserkers at the ready, itching for a fight. Do you accept my offer of leading the berserkers into battle?"

Voltaic: "Wind and I will rush through and assist the elementals on defense. We just have to wait it out for now."

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Charater: Forest Elemental
    The Forest Elemental watched the gate entering Blackwood forest. One side of the gate was green an lush with plants. The otherside was covered in crystal like trees and floating crystals of many different colors. The forest has 3 paths. Tree path leads to Anterium and it leads among the trees of the forest. Cave path leads to Mt. Draclyn and is a small liner cave that goes deep into the earth, It is covered in crystals and is known as Blackwoods heart crystal. Magi path leads to Blackmage Village. It features most of the forests plants and wild life. Forest The wild life an not be defeated by mear swords but with magic. The elemental spotted a man and his golem approch the forest. The Elemental blocked the gate with tree branches, vines, and crystals all in the color of blue crystaline once they got into the gate and met with anouther golem. The Elemental appeared out of the tree to the left of the gate. The golems and the man seemed to be talking. He said in a deep voice that echoed as if the entire forest was talking to the man and two Golems. "State your buisness here in the forest.". He said as more ways for them including the sky was blocked by glowing crystaline branches and vines. Once the sun was blocked the crystals glow was bright enough to light up the small makeshift room.
    Character: Landon Sean
    I was approching the river he had crossed days ago. "Hail!" The water froze and I crossed to the other side. "Hold on guys! im on my way!" I said to myself. I continued my way through the forest heading to Tyrinthya Ruins.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 09-04-2010 at 05:29 PM.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wind golem: "Glad to see another golem has arrived, and with another person whom we've heard much of. You have much trouble out in the plains?"

Voltaic Golem: "Encountered a bunch of clockwork automatons...make quick work of them until these two massive ones showed up. I got one but I was near death with I eliminated it. The young one here saved my life. I brought him here so that you could teach him a thing or two since he is helping the golems."

Wind: "Young man, we are stationed and poised for an attack. If you want to help, that's fine...I'll give you my curse...Open Wounds...All enemies hit with this curse will start to bleed out when cut as if their blood was just water leaking out. It lasts for a bit but then the bleeding stops immediately. We wait on the demons to make a strike on the elementals with catapults and berserkers at the ready, itching for a fight. Do you accept my offer of leading the berserkers into battle?"

"You want me to lead the berserker's into battle? It would be an honor." he said nodding his hand as his wrist suddenly started to burn more he put his hands behind his back and held the burn so they would not notice. Then he looked at his wrist his crest was burning...

Voltaic: "Wind and I will rush through and assist the elementals on defense. We just have to wait it out for now."

Hazama nods his head okay and went towards the berserker's. He swallows deeply and clears his throat. "Berserker's! I'm Former Capitan of the NOL's intelligence division. I will be leading you into this battle. If you have any questions speak up now!" he waited for some one to talk but it seems no one has anything to say...

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Wind Golem

Wind: "Young one, when they attack, most likely, they will go for the elementals, the original target since their main goal is the forest. When the enemy gets moving, our catapult squads will ready burning rocks to rain hell on the camp itself."

Voltaic: "What if we let the berserkers intercept the demons while we look for any stragglers in the ruins of the enemy camp?"

Wind: "I know where you're coming from with this. By checking the camp, we will prevent escape from occurring. Fine then...It shall be done. Artillery Captain, are the catapults ready?"

Artill. Captain: "Armed and in position...Waiting to fire."

Voltaic: "I'm looking at movement in the camp...They're mobilizing and on the attack now with battlemages. They practice both combat and magic...A tough thing to do."

The golems looked at the wave heading for the elementals. Looking at Hazama and the Artillery Captain, they both nodded.

Artillery Captain: "All artillery, set your sights on the camp itself! Level it to the ground!"

Wind: "Young warrior, you're up!"

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Charcters: Shiva + Bolt
    "Woo Hoo! Over hery you mean old orcs!" A arrow brushes by Shiva's Leg. "You big meanie!" She summoned a large blizzard and froze any orc outside of the tents.
    Bolt thought why did they sent me with this loon. "Good work Shiva".Bolt summoned a storm and started to launch lightningbolts causing the frozen orcs to decenerate to nothing but ash causing more attention on the duo of elementals.
    "This shouldnt be to hard, These things are as dumb as rocks!" Shiva said with a cheerful face.
    "... why did they send me with her..." he complained
    "Hmm? you say something?" Shiva said thinking she heard bolt say something
    "Not at all" bolt quickly replyed
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 09-04-2010 at 09:25 PM.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wind: "Young one, when they attack, most likely, they will go for the elementals, the original target since their main goal is the forest. When the enemy gets moving, our catapult squads will ready burning rocks to rain hell on the camp itself."

Voltaic: "What if we let the berserkers intercept the demons while we look for any stragglers in the ruins of the enemy camp?"

Wind: "I know where you're coming from with this. By checking the camp, we will prevent escape from occurring. Fine then...It shall be done. Artillery Captain, are the catapults ready?"

Artill. Captain: "Armed and in position...Waiting to fire."

Voltaic: "I'm looking at movement in the camp...They're mobilizing and on the attack now with battlemages. They practice both combat and magic...A tough thing to do."

The golems looked at the wave heading for the elementals. Looking at Hazama and the Artillery Captain, they both nodded.

Artillery Captain: "All artillery, set your sights on the camp itself! Level it to the ground!"

Wind: "Young warrior, you're up!"

Hazama turned to the berserker's "This is your time to shine people! We are going to put up a real fight today!" He raised his fist in the air then pointed at the demons "Forward MARCH" The berserker's started to march toward the demons then they started to run like soldiers. He got up in front of them and started to run with them. The demons came to a halt and got in a battle ready stance to take on the oncoming berserker's. "Ready!" The berserker's stomped at once "Attack!" they ran to the demons and started to fight them with Hazama in the lines of battle. Blood pouring on my face again it's so nice.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Voltaic Golem, Wind Golem

Voltaic: "Wind, I will help those elementals. Young warrior, prepare yourself."

Wind: "Fine then, I will monitor the damage to the enemy camp."

The Voltaic Golem let out a powerful roar and began charging. As it barreled down some orcs, it raged further. Standing in front of the elementals, the golem raised a fist.

Voltaic: "I am here to assist you. I will be having a friend come by with some dwarven berserkers to take most of the heat off your hands. In addition, we're bombarding the enemy camp with catapult fire from those far hills. Young ice elemental, freeze the floor in front, will you? Young, thunderous disciple...Would you care to join me in putting the enemy through a bit of shock trauma?"

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hazama was hacking his way though the enemy lines to take off heat from the elementals and everyone else. He ordered a group of them to go on the other flank and attack from there. "Ours will met with yours in the middle and we will work the rest of the way down to the camp got it?!" He said yelling over more everyone. "They can take some just not to much we will flank there other side!" He said leading them like he did in NOL's intelligence division. He then while he had the chance for the team he used the curse from the blood golem. He did the usual and said "Variet Talos Pol Darenk Eos Lo Ela!" and used it on the berserker's then fell to one knee. "That used up a lot of power..." he looked at his shaking hands then stood up with an evil smirk. "Were going to kill them all!" He said ripping off an enemy's head. He killed a good 30 demons/orcs and was not even scratched. Ouroboros I have not heard from you in a while. he though to himself and there was no response. Fine be that way

At that moment he was stabbed in the back of the chest. The blade came out of his chest and he turned around and obliterated the orc that did it. The blood did not completely heal his wound but it stopped the bleeding and pain. "I need my Nox Nyctore back but that's where I fought the golem still. Damn it" He used his Infernal torch and it spit fire out at the enemy's. "DIE!"

(Later on I think he's going to have a flash back I'm not sure right now XD)

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Wind Golem

Artillery Captain: "Get a second barrage on the camp!"

The wind golem watched the fight from the view of the artillery. Seeing Hazama take one to the chest, the golem drew a spear with jade in it. The golem closed its eyes and vanished into the winds to reappear before Hazama.

Wind: "Need a hand?"

The golem took the shroud off its face, revealing nothing where the head, and face should be. The shroud only gave the golem a manifestation of eyes. The shroud was wrapped around Hazama's wound.

Wind: "That should help...Come on, on your feet. Now to help out for a bit. Ma'anan Citius Fragarach! Death Charm!"

A grouping of demon orcs and orc mages was affected. The affected group started attacking each other.

Wind: "That...is my curse. It causes the affected to attack each other. Do you want to stay in the fight or do you wish to fall back to the artillery with me?"

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Artillery Captain: "Get a second barrage on the camp!"

The wind golem watched the fight from the view of the artillery. Seeing Hazama take one to the chest, the golem drew a spear with jade in it. The golem closed its eyes and vanished into the winds to reappear before Hazama.

Wind: "Need a hand?"

The golem took the shroud off its face, revealing nothing where the head, and face should be. The shroud only gave the golem a manifestation of eyes. The shroud was wrapped around Hazama's wound.

Wind: "That should help...Come on, on your feet. Now to help out for a bit. Ma'anan Citius Fragarach! Death Charm!"

A grouping of demon orcs and orc mages was affected. The affected group started attacking each other.

Wind: "That...is my curse. It causes the affected to attack each other. Do you want to stay in the fight or do you wish to fall back to the artillery with me?"

"I wish to stay golem of the wind. I can handle this" He back fisted a Orc and its face impaled in. "What's a captain for is he can't help his team? I mean I have been only using your curses when I have a power I have forgotten about." He held up his hand and grabbed his wrist. "Restriction 666 released. Dimensional interruption imaginary number formed. amaterasu... Activated!" A green barrier huge green barrier engulfs his body. an enemy walks inside of it and there vitality is drained and helps to heal Hazama. "This is who I am."

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Characters: NPC Elementals Shiva and Bolt
    "I am here to assist you. I will be having a friend come by with some dwarven berserkers to take most of the heat off your hands. In addition, we're bombarding the enemy camp with catapult fire from those far hills. Young ice elemental, freeze the floor in front, will you? Young, thunderous disciple...Would you care to join me in putting the enemy through a bit of shock trauma?"

"Oky doky!" Shiva Said to the Golem. She summoned a smaller scale blizzard than the first freezing the floor. She made skate like cicles on her feet and gracefully skates on the ice killing the Orcs who are slipping with the sharp blades.

Thunderous Disciple? Bolt thought. who does he think he is talking to. Im the great thunder Elemental. The Elemental created a small thunder cloud to act as Zap Cannon.

I walked up to the city and was disappointed to havent seen my friends yet. "Hello! Anyone here!" I looked around. "Anyone! Rorin! Shug?! anyone?!" Landon Called out again.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Voltaic golem

Golem: "Young elemental...Keep in mind, you are a guardian of Ama in the making just like the ice elemental having fun over there. If the golems all become extinct, the elementals will have to take up the role of the guardians of Ama."

The golem looked at the cloud jolting the enemy left and right and laughed.

Golem: "Young thunderous one...Zapping them one at a time is incredibly time-consuming. Watch carefully and burn this skill into your mind."

The Voltaic golem put its hand on the ice and began generating massive amounts of electricity, shocking mass amounts of Orcs.

Golem: "Human and Dwarven science shows that water conducts electricity, shocking all that are standing on it. Ice conducts electricity as well since it's frozen water. The ice elemental isn't affected because she controls the ice. Young, ice elemental, can you create spikes in the ice to rise up and impale the orcs?"

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hazama was destroying the enemy's then he met with the other group of berserker's in the middle and yelled."Now we take there base! Charge!" He said running straight though the enemy lines, Orcs and other's dropping dead due to his green barrier. His barrier started to flicker and he started to fall back because it was going to die out in a few seconds. He stops for a rest to gain the strength he has used up and had a flash back. *Flashback Start* "There has to be something that you care for or someone!" said a girl voice. "Why should there? There is no meaning to our world! There is no meaning to those of us living! We are meaningless beings! We live to die that is all. I my self am already dead I am nothing!" There is a slap sound. "I joined this because I felt something for you! Now you can forget it!"
    "Well you wasted your time anyway." there was several slap sounds then a stomp off. "We meaningless beings ponder this world, though the realization of meaningless itself means nothing." *Flashback end* He stood up in anger of his flash back and ran back to the front lines killing the people more violently. His team or not if they got in his way they died. His anger started to fill his body it felt like he was on fire.

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

Characters: Jiro, Sayuka, Kendal, Iona, Narisa and Celestine.

Everyone has return from there task we have gathered in the largest of the room we're stay in, Sayuka looks well rested she must have fallen asleep, kendal has gathered enough supplies to to last about a month, Iona look concerned about some thing like some going to happen, Narisa and Celestine have a lot of books and scrolls with them it seem they have found what they were looking for.

(Iona)"Narisa, Celestine tell us what you have found." They both hold out a large scroll that's the size of the table on it it has drawing of item.

(Celestine)"Will found what the artefect are and what guards them."

(Narisa)"The following artefacts are, Imperium the artefacts we seek is a broadsword, a shield and a lance the, the weapons have power to kill or destroy anything while the shield protect the use from most anything so long as they wield it right, Anterium artefacts are a bow and a staff, the staff make the user four times as powerful while the bow can pierce the weak spots on it target so long as they wield the weapons right, Helvibia artefacts are a suit of armour,a axe and a hammer, the suit of armour changes to fit it's user perfectly and can withstand the great of punishments while the axe and hammer are able to destroy or kill almost anything, Lucanthium artefacts are a spear and a ring, the ring has the power to summon powerful being to the wielder side while the spear can destroy or kill just about anything, Segunda artefacts are a book of magic and a amulet, the book of magic hold almost ever single spell in it as well as enhance there powers make them twice as strong and the amulet increase the wielder physical strength making them five times stronger then before."

Artefacts list.
    Broadsword
    Shield
    Lance
    Bow
    Staff
    Armour
    Axe
    Hammer
    Spear
    Ring
    Book
    Amulet

(OOC: I will add the guardians of the artefact in my next post.)

CO-GM POST

Okay Going to be a bite evil now, even if your characters are half breeds they still need to rest, eat, sleep and it takes time to travel between location and I will be in control of the weather and time.

@Kyle I hate to do this to you but no more long distance teleporting maximum distance 1 KM but you will be unable to teleport again for a while.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Voltaic Golem: "The golem's young warrior is very strong but it seems he's gone berserk. Young thunderous elemental, young ice elemental, I will need your help with this. Ice, frost over the berserk warrior's body but don't freeze him. I need him alive. When he is frosted over, young thunderous one, you and I will jolt him into unconsciousness. We won't kill him, just incapacitate him. Prevent him from using his body for a bit. Learning from human-based science mainly, shocking a person affects their central nervous system, causing them to temporarily lose control of their body. Kind of like a temporary paralysis with induced unconsciousness. Can you help me with that?"

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Characters: NPC Elementals Shiva and Bolt
    "Heeheehee." She went to the man who killed he water sprites. "You dont look like a killer. You look more like a cutie." She turned and kicked him with her foot sending him flying but putting on a layer of frost on his body. She then began poking him and jabbing him causing more frost to form. She eventually got his entire body covered in forst. "Heeheehee." She giggled again.
    Bolt summoned a small size lightningbolt from the zap cannon causing the man to be electrocuted and in the end knocking him out. "..." Bolt stayed silent because he doesnt know the Golems true motives.
    I sat down on the stairs which only had 3 steps left with only junk laying across it. This is where I met them. I want to know where they are but its impossible to find anything in this mess.
    "Where can they be...?" I asked myself.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 09-06-2010 at 12:30 PM.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Voltaic Golem: "Thank you both. Ice, we send our condolences for the incident in the north near Mt. Actius. The Fire Golem sends deep apologies for killing your kin. As guardians, we plan on assisting in the protection of Blackwood Forest. We can keep Wind and Earth here to serve as a primary defense and a scouting unit. We can even provide the mages with resources to build more fortified structures. Perhaps they can use it for stronger housing, creating a more secure environment. We won't set foot into the village as we will respect your privacy but we will protect you and assist you if you like. Please talk with the denizens of the village and the elders about it."

The Wind golem took Hazama to the Dwarven Artillery where a medical team began applying proper treatment.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hazama slowly opened his eyes. "What happened?" He sat up slowly shivering. His yellow eyes where glossy from no sleep in a while his smirk that was normally on his face was motionless. He felt like he had died then came back like it he had already. There was some food next to him he took some of it and ate it. I'm hungry this is not normal for me. He sat eating not seeing anyone else around. He then put his extra's back on his plate then got up. His skin was crisp from the lightning he took head on. "Lost it again huh?"
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 09-06-2010 at 09:57 PM.

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Elphaba
    Location somewhere in the woods

Elphaba nodded at Avril. They needed all the help they could get.

"Well." said Elphaba. "Should we start walking?"

Avril and Lillith nodded.

They packed up their few things and started walking. Elphaba looked in every direction, as much as she hated to admit it the scenery was lovely and calming to her. Lillith yawned. Elphaba looked in the direction of the sun, it was starting to rise.

OOC So the interesting part begins...awesome :]

[set by blueangel06661]

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Voltaic Golem, Wind Golem, Medical unit

Voltaic Golem: "You two make fine guardians. You need to put your elements to better use though. Water conducts electricity and since ice is just frozen water, this scientific rule would still apply. Metal also conducts electricity. The only thing that can really stop electricity dead in its tracks is rubber. Rubber nullifies electricity so be careful. In addition, you should already know that fire melts ice. We should probably go check the enemy camp with the Wind Golem for the living. We can't have runners, now can we?"

The golem ran toward the enemy camp to help.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Medic: "He's alright, guys. I'll fill you in on what happened. You went berserk...plain and simple. The Voltaic golem and a lightning elemental had no choice but to give you with a non-lethal jolt. While you were out cold, the Wind golem brought us over to take a look at you. You're patched up for now but this is only field work. Helvibia is the closest area where we can get you to a medical facility. The Wind golem told us to tell you to let the berserkers mop up the rest of the enemy presence and then headed to the enemy camp which the catapult team did a fine job of razing. The Voltaic golem is meeting wind there to kill any survivors. What caused you get to a point of insanity?"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information