AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Treacherous Gods

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Treacherous Gods

Character: Wind Golem

Wind Golem: "The water sprites had islands that the fire golems at Mt. Actius wanted. From the fire golem leader's own words, there are some inactive volcanoes it wishes to make active so more guardians of Ama can be born. It's nothing personal. The fire golems needed those volcanoes. We tried speaking to you a few times and yet you remained ignorant. Maybe this information will help you: There is a encampment of demons outside of your forest taking practice in their own magic. I did the scouting for you. In addition, I think the elders should inform you of the three corrupt mages who once killed some of your own and took the registry, pinning the blame on the dwarves to make a clean escape. What's in the past is in the past...There's nothing you can do about it yet...we can try to get the registry back...We want you to protect Ama just as the golems do. You should have the elders prepare mages for potential combat. I will be bringing backup to help your people...The closest ones are the dwarves. You may just have to cast aside your hatred for them as they hate demons. I'll get them to help you out. Shall we commence this, elders and young mage? We have nothing against the elementals...I will try to get Ignus to calm the "fires of Actius" down though."

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(The Blackmage Elders consist of 2 male and 2 female Elders. Starla and Aqua are female, and Lunian and Skylen are male. Each Elder are obviously elderly.)
    Character: Landon Sean
    Elder Starla Cresent told the Golem it will be best for him to leave before other blackmages finds him. Moni casted a warp spell on the Golem to Tyrinthya.

Starla Cresent: "We will send the Thunder and Ice Elementals on the Uruks as most blackmages are not given permission to leave the village."

Lunian Terra: "I agree, We are a peaceful people. We shall send Landon to Mt. Draclyn to obtain the Registry. He has promised a friend he will do so."

Skylen Sean: "We should send my grandson. He knows the goddess and the only Blackmage that had done so. He is a hero."

Aqua Cresent: "It is decided. We send the elementals to deal with the uruks. Landon head for Mt. Draclyn. Find the registry and bring it back to the village. It will be a difficult journy. Have this book. It will allow you to use a weaker version of both earthquake and meteor.

I got up and exited the hut with the book in the pouch. I went to the Inn to purchase a room for the night.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 08-31-2010 at 11:13 PM.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The Wind golem's voice carried through the ears of the elders one last time.

Wind Golem: The demons outside of Blackwood should be hit from two sides. I will send a message to the Dwarves in Helvibia to ready catapults and berserkers to assault from the West. Consider this an act of allegiance...We both have something to gain from expelling the demons from your land. You won't be bothered by them and the golems will have done their duty of protecting Ama again. The Dwarves do have intention of creating an alliance despite being a little shaky about what was done in the past. Whether you accept their help or not, they will do it anyway. They love a good demon fight.

The Wind Golem traveled to Helvibia through its own element, showing up before two militiamen.

Wind Golem: "Prepare your men for a fight near Blackwood Forest. We need artillery and berserkers at the ready."

Militiaman: "Are you insane? It would be a losing battle. The mages have elementals."

Wind Golem: "I made a deal with them to take out a demon encampment with the help of your people. The mages and elementals won't be fighting you. They will be the main targets of the demons. Set up artillery and berserkers east of the demon encampment."

Militiaman: "Finally, a scrap against demons! Let's do it!"

Wind Golem: "I will mark the area to set up your artillery and place your men. Move swiftly."

--------------------------------------------------------

Rarely does a person encounter the Voltaic Golem. Only appearing during thunderstorms in the Plains of Arawat, south of Mt. Draclyn, the Voltaic Golem is a rare but powerful entity...Will the mage, Landon Sean encounter it? Stay tuned...

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

Characters: Jiro

I lye on the bed I feel exhausted from all that has happened in the past few day, Iona has gone to meet with the leader of the elves to worn them about the advancing army and the deal that dwarves wish to make, Sayuka was in her room last I checked, Kendal has gone to get supplies for the journey ahead, while Narisa and Celestine such the archive, libraries and informants on both the artefacts and the Warlord last know location, I was ordered by Iona to get some rest and for Sayuka she was ordered to to keep a eye on me.

(OOC: @GM what gender is the leader of the elves and will be all right if I take control of the Elves?)
    Last edited by Aedan the demon hunter; 09-01-2010 at 08:23 AM.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 05:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

Tyrinthya
    Abi, Alex, Juliette

The three spirits looked around at the ruins, the destruction sickened them.

Why had they been born to this place? This world was not worth saving...

Alex knelt down and made some ivy grow around them, over the ruble. Some daisies popped up around their feet. If they didnt look past the ruble that surrounded them it was a beautiful place to be.

(OCC wasnt sure what to do, not sure whats going on, lol)

Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Aedan, I believe the joint leaders, Narisa and Celestine are female...They have feminine-sounding names, do they not?)

Location: East of the Demon encampment near Blackwood forest...

Wind Golem: "There...The area is marked with rune inscriptions. This area shall be a prime spot for the catapults. Now, I just have to oversee the mobilization of forces."

The golem floated along the winds all the way to Helvibia to see what the militia were up to.

Artillery Spotter: "Are the new munitions ready? Good...We shall try these out instead of using plain, old rocks. Get them loaded into wagons and move. The berserkers are getting impatient."

Militia Captain: "The catapults are ready? Excellent. Have them head out with the munitions, now."

Berserker: "Oy, captain! Me boys are itchin' for a fight. What the hell? Why are we still here? We want to cut some demons up and use their meat for soup. It's a great side dish for dinner."

Militia Captain: "We're leaving now. A wind Golem should have left a sign for us to set up."

The Dwarves started moving out of Helvibia, catapults and all toward the designated location.

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

Characters: Jiro

All that was going through my head was what the Goddess of darkness told me a fear unlike anything I have ever felt just gripped me I know no one will believe me with out prove on the matter, still I can wait around for some thing to happen I have to do some thing but what arh who am I kidding there is nothing I can do but wait.

(OOC: Narisa and Celestine are both humans and the are women, they are part of a group call the Disciples don't any of you read the sign up page?) (Mega short post.)
    War is hell and I'm the devil

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Avril

Avril caught her breath when they reached a small place to camp out for the night. She sighed and was now beyond frustrated. They were at a safe place to camp out for the night, had a lovely diner, the morning was fantastic until Lilith ran for her life and left Avril and Elphaba to fend for themselves. Avril shook her head and felt severely irritated. She was quite glad they got away and found another safe place to camp out. Avril listened to Elphaba but couldn't shake off her irritation. She stood up suddenly and looked around carefully.

"Is there a lake or something around here?" Avril started walking away from the fire, her irritation rising beyond the her normal levels. She broke into a run to try and find some form of water around. Avril came across a lake with a waterfall nearby. The sight was breath taking. Avril kept her shorts and short shirt on when she jumped into the lake. She loved the calming energy that the water had and she loved the affect that the energy had on her body. It relaxed her and made her feel very alive at the same time. Avril popped her head just above water level so that her eyes and the top of her head was the only thing to be seen. Her eyes glowed against the water, they glowed a fiery blue color that would have caught anyone's attention. Avril got out of the lake and began to walk back towards camp. She felt terrible about leaving them for a short while but it was better that she had left because she was afraid something would have happened. Avril sat near Lilith and began running her fingers through her hair.

"Do we plan in case we run into some trouble? I do believe last time we were quite unprepared. Does anyone else agree with me?" Avril chuckled and grinned at the girls.

OOC: Things have been hectic here. I had a visitor here for a couple days and well, she left yesterday. Didn't have the time to come on. I am free now. yay!

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Character: Hazama

"Hey fire golem! You here?!" He yelled.
    "We need to talk!" Hazama searched for the fire golem in the volcano

(The shortest post I have ever done I feel so ashamed.... and I did not know what to do so I came went back lol)

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Fire Golem

As several fire golems were sacrificing their lives to make bridges to cross the islands and get to the inactive volcanoes, the leader looked down at Hazama again.

Fire Golem: "What is it, young one who helped reinforce the protection of Ama? Advice on where to go?"

(OOC: Damn your short post...)

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Landon Sean
    I walked along the trees. The Blackwood is known as the magical forest for its monsters that can only be defeated by magic and the unusual trails. I kept a eye out for monsters for a fact that he could killing them for they're valuable pudding. He kept moving looking out for flans as it can get him a new staff.
    (I broke the chain...)

Seriously ._.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

As several fire golems were sacrificing their lives to make bridges to cross the islands and get to the inactive volcanoes, the leader looked down at Hazama again.

Fire Golem: "What is it, young one who helped reinforce the protection of Ama? Advice on where to go?"

Hazama spoke "I want to know why the Mage was mad at me for helping protect Ama..." He said walking toward the fire golem. "What exactly am I doing to deserve being pelted by hail and hated upon by the black Mage. I want answers." He looked directly into the eyes of the golem. "I also want to know where to head next." He said with the lava bubbling around him and sweat coming down off his face.

(I fail *sobs*)

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Elphaba

Elphaba nodded at Avril's suggestion. They were unprepared and she wanted to know before hand if something was going to happen.

"I agree." said Elphaba. "What should we do?"

Avril noticed that Elphaba was staying a distance from her while she was dripping wet with cool lake water...then she remember.

"Sorry, Elphaba." said Avril stepping away from her as well. "I keep forgetting that your allergic to water."

"That's alright." said Elphaba rather nervously.

"So." said Avril. "What about this plan?"

OOC that must have been nice I'm glad your back though ^^
    Last edited by Elphaba; 09-01-2010 at 09:40 PM.

[set by blueangel06661]

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Fire Golem

Fire golem: "The water sprites are the children of the mage village's water elemental. When you killed them the elemental got weakened and hurt, hence the mage coming and hitting you with a hail spell. We wanted those islands but we had a feeling, by the defenses that the sprites weren't going to just hand them over. So, you helped us and afterwards, to make sure everything was done in, we bombarded the islands with burning boulders. We missed some, the elemental takes the rest of them away from the islands...Now, we will have no problems creating new protectors of Ama...As for where you should go, you have two options. In Tyrinthya, there is a golem of wind east of the city's ruins but the golem is not presently there. It is northeast of the Blackwood Forest, home of the mages. From what the Wind Golem knows, there is a demon encampment north of the forest. The golem warned the village elders of the coming attack and left to Helvibia to get the dwarves to ready some berserkers and catapults. They are in position right now if the demons attack. You may either assist them or head to the Plains of Arawat...A lightning storm is present...and so is a golem...a voltaic golem. Very few see this one and none have talked to it. It only appears during the storm in the plains. You will have to hurry if you wish to meet that one."

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Fire golem: "The water sprites are the children of the mage village's water elemental. When you killed them the elemental got weakened and hurt, hence the mage coming and hitting you with a hail spell. We wanted those islands but we had a feeling, by the defenses that the sprites weren't going to just hand them over. So, you helped us and afterwards, to make sure everything was done in, we bombarded the islands with burning boulders. We missed some, the elemental takes the rest of them away from the islands...Now, we will have no problems creating new protectors of Ama...As for where you should go, you have two options. In Tyrinthya, there is a golem of wind east of the city's ruins but the golem is not presently there. It is northeast of the Blackwood Forest, home of the mages. From what the Wind Golem knows, there is a demon encampment north of the forest. The golem warned the village elders of the coming attack and left to Helvibia to get the dwarves to ready some berserkers and catapults. They are in position right now if the demons attack. You may either assist them or head to the Plains of Arawat...A lightning storm is present...and so is a golem...a voltaic golem. Very few see this one and none have talked to it. It only appears during the storm in the plains. You will have to hurry if you wish to meet that one."

"Thank you for you help. Please let the one with lightning know I'm on my way." He started to walk off. "um... Which way to the Lightning golem?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Fire Golem, Voltaic Golem

Fire Golem: "Head south of Mt. Draclyn! Hurry before the storm passes!"

--------------------------------------------------------

The storm in the Plains of Arawat raged further...a sign that the Voltaic golem was present. The golem was assaulting an automaton battalion. Automatons are golems not powered by mainly magic but by perpetual clockwork gears with a small amount of magic to give them motor functions and the ability to fight on their own. There are three types known to be built: The Gold ones can spit toxic fumes from their small exhaust holes on their "faces" and are typically the quickest due to short height. They carry dual daggers. The Silver ones spit heavy, black smoke to blind the enemy and move slower than gold automatons. They're still fast but not as much due to increased height. Their weapon of availability is the broad sword. Last is the slowest, but tallest and toughest one. The Black Steel automatons...Gargantuan in size to the gold and silver automatons, the Black Steel automatons wield a trident and spit flame. This can give them the upper hand at a distance until someone gets in close. They must resort to fists and feet then and even so, it's a hassle due to their sheer height and diminished speed.

Voltaic Golem: "Is that the best you false ones can do!? Measly daggers and poison gas!? You're pathetic!"

The golem roared and barreled through a vanguard of gold automatons, throwing one onto the ground and stepping on its head.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Characther: Hazama

Fire Golem: "Head south of Mt. Draclyn! Hurry before the storm passes!"

Hazama jumped out of the volcano and came running down with mighty speed picking up MindCraze in a split second and was almost half way there.
    "Who need's to teleport when you can run?" His speed was incredible he has not ran this fast in forever.
    "Oh man I forgot I need to buy a new hat and jacket." He double faceplams while running.
    Random guy: "That's not smart kids, always look where you going!"
    "What the he--" He smacks into a tree.
    Random Guy: "see what happens."
    "I will kill you!" he said with an evil smirk
    Random guy: "Looks like I'm running!" The guy runs away from Hazama
    "Waste of human life." He started running again and was almost there.

(this post was mostly for the lol's)

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Voltaic Golem

Voltaic Golem: "Who wants some more!? Silver? Swords this time, huh? Bring it..."

The Silver automatons surrounded the golem and converged in the attack to blow smoke to blind it.

Voltaic Golem: "What the hell!? Smoke!? Heh, nice trick..."

Two slashes came in on the golem from both front and back. It dropped to one knee.

Voltaic Golem: "That's the first time I've ever taken damage...Well done to get two on me. That won't stop me though...Try this on for size...NOVA!"

The golem sizzled and crackled with electricity and a shocking ring expanded quickly from the golem who was at the center. Two stood up again while the rest remained downed.

Golem: "I missed two...Okay then...Get a taste..."

The golem roared loudly, creating an echo and began crackling again. The golem picked up a large chunk of rock and hurled it at one of the two silver automatons, busting it up. The golem then beat its fists against the ground in a barbaric rage as it charged the last silver one, tearing it limb from limb. Raising its arms, it roared loudly again as the lightning stopped crackling.

Golem: "Where's my challenge!? I demand something worthy!!!!"

Two final automatons appeared in front of the golem...the Dark Steels. They readied their tridents as one of them spouted fire at the golem. The golem leapt back and prepared itself.

Voltaic Golem: "Opponents taller then me with polearms and fire breath...Finally, a potential challenge...You're still fake golems so I'm going to kill you slow instead"

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Avril gave Elphaba a serious glance before looking at Lilith.

"I believe we should have a plan to be prepared for an attack. Last time was a wreck." Avril began drawing a diagram of orcs coming after three small girls.

"See if we are encountered from the front, we need to use a smoke screen spell to escape but that's if we know we won't be able to defend ourselves. If we are attacked from behind," Avril scribbled out the orcs and drew them behind the girls. "we need to escape as fast as possible." Avril scribbled and added orcs on both sides of the girls. "And if they come at all sides, they will surround us, we will have each others backs if we know we can survive the fight." She nodded at the girls and passed her fingers through her hair.

"As of right now, Elphaba, you should take off on your broom and I will take charge of Lilith if we are to flee." Avril looked at the girls.

"Is the plan clear? Do I need to repeat it or is there anything that needs to be fixed?"

OOC: Aw! Thanks Elphaba. You're so adorable. :3

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Finally here. Hazama thought to him self as he sat down watching the fight. If he's so high and mighty he should kill them with no problem. I will step in if he starts to fail.

He laughed at the automatons as they where being ripped apart.

Golem: "Where's my challenge!? I demand something worthy!!!!"

Hazama stood up thinking the battle was over then

Two final automatons appeared in front of the golem... They readied their tridents as one of them spouted fire at the golem. The golem leapt back and prepared itself.

Voltaic Golem: "Opponents taller then me with polearms and fire breath...Finally, a potential challenge...You're still fake golems so I'm going to kill you slow instead"

"aw man." He sat back down waiting for the fight to slowly come to a end. This has become boring.

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Elphaba

"That sounds good to me." said Elphaba and Lillith nodded.

"So before we got off track thanks to our attack." said Elphaba "Where should we start looking for these relics?"

Avril, Lillith, and Elphaba all looked at each other. They were unsure of where to start but they needed to start looking some where.

Elphaba looked at Avril who appeared to be deep in thought.

OOC That's one of my many talents lol :3

[set by blueangel06661]

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Voltaic Golem

One of the two struck the golem's legs and delivered just havoc. The second one kicked the golem against a rock and pierced it with the trident. The golem let out a massive scream and looked up at the automaton.

Golem: "I'm not dead yet..."

The golem put its hands on the trident and began to pull itself closer to the automaton...the wound sinking in more and the pain becoming more excruciating. Putting its hand on the automaton's hand, the golem laughed.

Golem: "Close...but no good, my friend."

The golem roared and sent a heavy current through the automaton's body, frying the magic core in its
    "brain" and "heart". When the automaton fell back, the golem pulled itself out of the spear and faced the final Black Steel automaton. Looking around, the golem saw a person sitting, watching...It limped to the person and took to kneeling.

Golem: "Kill that thing and I'll reward you...I'm in too horrible a condition to fight. Here..."

The Voltaic golem put its hand on the bone sword and caused it to crackle eccentrically.

Golem: "You seem to be itching for some action. Here's your chance to fight something even taller than I packing a big "fork" and fire breath. The sword is enchanted so go for either the "heart" or the "brain". By frying one of those, it becomes lifeless. Without the brain, it can't think. Without the heart, it can't live. Go get that thing."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 09-03-2010 at 09:49 AM.

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Aquarius Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Hunithurdren (The Sisterhood of Light)

With Feranal's help the girls made a perilous sweep through the city and saved as many people as they could. Eventually, they found their way out, Anuath carrying their last straggling survivor on her back. As they left the city, outrunning the mindless killing machines that hardly bothered with them any more than they did with the other people running about the city in a panic.

They pounded on, running quickly toward a nearby thicket of trees. From there, they'd gained relative cover from the orcs. It was here that Anuath finally released the man she'd been carrying on her back. It wasn't long before they were also joined by Lafiel, who swooped down to settle near the edge of the line of trees.

From here, the girls caught their breath and remembered every detail about what they had just done. They'd run headlong into almost certain death, recklessly, to save the townspeople, most of which were dead long before they'd reached them. Then, a caster of some sort came running after them, trying to help, but... and this is where they became confused about the whole situation, he'd vanished into thin air when they looked away. Ari mentioned that she had felt some kind of powerful magic about them before he disappeared but she could not confirm that. So, they were left to wonder about him as they raced through the city, partly fighting orcs, partly saving the people of the city, and partly looking for him.

Now they were relatively safe, pausing to catch their breath, and it wasn't long before they continued forward. Iltherist allowed her allies to return from where she had called them before whispering for her fluttering, glowing companion to follow after them as they left behind the people they had saved to return to their home land of Anterium.

OOC: Sorry, I've been gone for a while. I've been very busy, as tonight was our first home game... so band's been very demanding of me for the past several days. I know this post was kind of rushed and clunky but I was just wanting to get my elf sisters a little more caught up with everything. I'll deal with Umraeoj later.
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: those girls are going to have a heck of a surprise when they get back to they're home. 1/2 Dead Dwarfs and 1/2 Large meteors/ craters.)
    Character: Killian Highwind
    Killian waited for something to happen as the room he was in had nothing to do. He continued waiting as one of the kings attendants entered the room. "The King is ready to see you" She said. Killian got up and followed the girl.
    Character: Landon Sean.
    I Arrived at Anterium Gate and decided to head for Tyrinthya to try to find his friends. I have not seen them in ages it seemed. The last place he seen them was at Tyrinthya's Mansion. I exit the gate made of wood with the mechine connected to it. I entered Anterium and started to head west to Tyrinthya hoping he will see Shug and Rorin there.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 09-03-2010 at 02:25 AM.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Where should we start looking for these relics?" Avril nodded and began to think that was one good question. She didn't even know where to begin. Avril had only heard of the relics when the goddess had mentioned them but she can't shake off the feeling that she had heard them before. She took out the map and began looking and thinking about which places would have relics.

"I would tend to think the relics would be at least in every territory. Such as either in forest, seas, land, desert or rather in the sections of races such as elves, humans and what not. I would like to avoid water because we can't afford to be seperated at this point." Avril looked towards Elphaba and grinned.

"I believe we should head for the forest regions on the map. I believe I have a friend or two that could help us there."

OOC: I will be gone for the weekend and home has...terrible, very terrible internet service. I will be back and posting on Monday. Till then, Elphaba can take over my character if need be. :3

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information