AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Treacherous Gods

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Default Re: RPG: Treacherous Gods

The golem stepped back with no enemies near it and put up its guard.

Golem: "The Oni known as Jiro was being...arrogant, as the living say. He thought he was better than the golems. Ignus, being prideful, wasn't going to take that hands down. Jiro insulted our race through his arrogance. It is for that reason why Ignus fought. The same reason applied to when Metallus fought Jiro also in his strengthened form."

The golem found one more heavy demon and slashed the face before two large fists connected upward to the golem's chin, sending it in the air a few feet and landing on the ground with a small tremor. Some blood splattered on the ground from the golem's landing. The golem got up and thrust the claws into the demon before bringing them up in a loud roar. The blood golem looked around and saw the shaman performing the rituals. The golem grabbed the shaman by her throat and began to strangle the life out of her.

Golem: "Shaman...your blood will keep me living for a long time without the need for more blood. This is your fate for invading my swamp."

A crack was heard as the golem threw the shaman down on the ground. As it began to drain the blood from the shaman, it looked at Hazama.

Golem: "Young one...We do not come after you because you have sought help from a golem. In addition, you have helped a golem...All of the golems will soon know of this. It is true that we are the guardians of Ama. We are the guardians of this land. It does not mean that we are guardians of other realms...It is just this realm we protect. The Oni handle the other realms mainly. Why Jiro and his friends are in this realm, I have no idea. You helped to purge my territory of those infernal hellspawn. In that action, I not only give you thanks, I give you the capability to use this curse that healed your wounds. To cast it, you must hold your hand out toward the living, preferably, your enemies and close your eyes. I have no eyes...I have eye sockets. As you might have noticed, my face is nothing more than the front of a skull. With your hand out and your eyes closed, you must chant out the following rune words: "Variet Talos Pol Darenk Eos Lo Ela". You must say the words properly and without error or the curse will not happen. Dwarfs created rune words. Golems have adapted to using it to benefit Ama. This curse must not be used on golems or dwarfs. Violating this sacred edict will strip you of your ability to use that very curse."

Hazama not seeing any enemy's around he shoke his head in understanding and bowed in respect. "It is I who should thank you. You have opened my eyes to the truth and gave me clear understanding also you have taught me a curse I could not possible ask for anything more. Thank you blood golem. I must get home now is there any way you could do that for me?"

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Wind Golem, Blood Golem
    Locations: Near Tyrinthya's ruins, Swamplands

Wind Golem: "I am here to help...

First question: Who wrote the registry for the mages? Give the full name."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Blood Golem: "Young Oni, you are in the swamplands west of Anterium's forests. Ignus did not send you that far. Perhaps he sent you here for a reason...Either way...Head eastbound and you will be in the forests again. Mt. Actius is where Ignus is located. Ignus may be moving again but there will be a golem who may help you some more, as I have helped you. Be careful though...Mt. Actius is a volcano. Most likely, you will meet a fire golem. If you are willing to head there and learn more, be prepared for the heat. The fire golem may have another task for you...and another curse for you to learn."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 08-30-2010 at 11:56 PM.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Landon Sean
    Wind Golem: "First question: Who wrote the registry for the mages? Give the full name." my eyes turned back to its normal yellow coloring. He realised the village and Elemental was a Illusion of hatred he had at that moment. "No one mage Created the registry, 3 mages, 1 black, 1 white, and 1 red. Each of there names are Marra Winoa one of the elders of the blackmage village, Connor of the whitemages, and Marcus the only mage to master all forms of magic. The other two mages last names were lost to history. No one truely wrote the book. It keeps itself and when ever something changes it, the stories, people status, and magic changes."
    I didnt want to tell him that information but I had no choice... As even the wind Elemental could not help me.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 08-31-2010 at 12:41 AM.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Character: Hazama
    Blood Golem: "Young Oni, you are in the swamplands west of Anterium's forests. Ignus did not send you that far. Perhaps he sent you here for a reason...Either way...Head eastbound and you will be in the forests again. Mt. Actius is where Ignus is located. Ignus may be moving again but there will be a golem who may help you some more, as I have helped you. Be careful though...Mt. Actius is a volcano. Most likely, you will meet a fire golem. If you are willing to head there and learn more, be prepared for the heat. The fire golem may have another task for you...and another curse for you to learn."

"Thank you so much. I think I will go to the volcano and learn more. I thank you again."
    He bowed and began to walk east to the volcano then remembered about MindCraze and ran to him. After he got MindCraze he walked to the volcano which took a few hours. He looked at MindCraze "Your slowing me down but I will keep you, you could come in handy." He kept walking East...
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 08-31-2010 at 12:19 AM.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Wind Golem

Wind Golem: "Impressive...I guess I need not ask any further...This rage that built up in you before...you must have had a long-standing grudge against the dwarves, huh? If you look inside the registry's pages, you may notice some pages torn out...particularly in the shadow magic and arcane summoning areas...forbidden magic. Has anyone ever told you that there were three corrupt mages who killed some of their own people? You may have been too young to remember but I shall say it anyway...Their names are Devyn Creedmore, Baloth Algethi, and Herne Tancredi...Your village elder can tell you more about the three and how they pinned the blame on the dwarven race. I shall wait here until you come back and make a decision to help me protect not only Ama, but the dwarves, elves and the mages especially. You possess an elemental...As a being of the same element, I wish to communicate with this elemental to give it specific instructions."

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hazama can feel heat but it's not that hot. "This must be the place." Hazama started off to the Volcano and about half way up the heat got intense. "Holy..." Hazama sat down to rest and relax. "So much things. That's good"
    (Hahaha. Short post!)

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I responded to the last question. "Im sorry but I cant summon my elementals for social activities. They are the guardians of blackmage village. They were created when the Registry was stolen." He prepared a warp spell to Muravur with his staff. "It doesnt explain the registry..." I teleported to Muravur as the spell was complete. I started my way into the magic forest, The BlackWood Forest, looking for the deepest part.
    Character: Killian Highwind
    Killian waited for the fog to clear as his wavern encased herself in ice for fun. The only reason why he attacked the dwarfs was that the mother wavern lives in those woods... If it was cut down she will be killed as she is the guardian of that forest. He wondered why would those dwarfs want to kill the forest? The order of the Dragoons must be place about the matter.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

Characters: Jiro, Sayuka, Kendal, Iona, Narisa and Celestine.

I stop walk I stare deep into the wood I can feel some drawing near I look around to see the others have continued on there way I wonder into the wood I feel draw here just as I drawn to the mansion, as I enter a in the woods a dome of darkness appear blocking off all exist and sight into the wood I see a giant monster stand next to a woman she was mostly hidden by a vial of darkness.

(Goddess of Darkness)"I see you have experienced awaking how exciting." Her voice almost sounded childish I knew it was her the Goddess of Darkness I had meet her once before about nine thousand years ago, at the time I going through awaking but I was losing control I felt the erg to slaughter every thing in my path then she appeared seal the dark energy away the she bless me with the blessing of darkness.

(Jiro)"What do you want?" She smiled at me then raise her hand instantly lefting me in the air.

"I was concerned when my avatar was going through his awaking." Her symbol appear on my body show her bless in me.

"Why are you really here."

"I came to see how my avatar was that's all, I guess you don't want to know how you managed to survive your second awaking."

"How did I survive I did even full transformed how was it that I able to transform with such ease and how did I contain the darkness?" She smile and let me go.

"Then I shall tell you how and about some thing that may prove useful to you"
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Wind Golem

Wind Golem: "I must see what's going on with the three corrupt ones."

The golem disappeared into a gust again and moved southbound to the islands below Segunda. Combing one of the small ones, the golem saw a tower and several machines that looked like golems but had gears...no wires, just gears. It also saw demons working alongside them...

Wind Golem: I should find that mage and inform him of this...Mages live in secrecy, typically. That being said...Muravur...I didn't think I'd be heading back there again but I must inform them of my findings.

The golem traveled along the winds to the destination before a forest but noticed something else in the matter...An encampment of demons...These seemed to be ready for magic judging by the fireworks being created, in a way. The golem moved into the woods, further away from the camp and whistled for any mage to come and here as it continued to hear the words the passed through the encampment.

Wind Golem: Come on, I hope some mage finds me. I must inform the elder.

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Elphaba

Avril had to admit that she was impressed with Elphaba's magic even with her Grimmerie. Lillith was still unsure about having bees in their campsite so she stayed far away from them.

Elphaba found an old log in the forrest not far from their campsite and was now being used as the bees home. Elphaba was leaning against a tree looking through the Grimmerie looking up every so often to look at the others.

Avril was busy cutting apples she found trying to think of other ways to eat them. Lillith was practically on the other side of the camp glancing nervously at the bees every so often.

After them running away from the orcs nothing interesting had happened and Elphaba was getting really bored. She needed something interesting to happen, that's how she lived life but she guessed she was glad that nothing could endanger them.

[set by blueangel06661]

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

After the rest he and MindCraze kept going forward to the mountain and some point MindCraze could not handle the heat and he went to the bottom of the Volcano. Hazama kept going forward and eventually reached the top. He looked into the volcano and yelled down there. "Fire Golem! Ya Here!" Hazama slid slowly into the Volcano and then jumped the rest of the way in and landed on a rock path and started to walk it. "Hello? Anyone home?" He said quieter but the inside of the Volcano had an Echo so it sounded louder then he had said it. He came to a dead end at the end of the rock path and waited for something to happen...

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Fire golem

A quake occurred below Hazama as some rocks fell into the molten death pit. A big, burning hand grabbed the ledge behind Hazama and a red, yellow, orange and black burning golem looked at him with bright white eyes.

Fire Golem: "Few have come here and lived...Few who aren't golems...You are Oni...We know of you but we know not your name...What do you want? Power? Knowledge? One of blood seems to have told you much and has probably told you to come here..."

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(Goddess of darkness)"*laughs* It will be interesting to see what you all do now, that is if you tell them." I cold chill run down my spine the dome of darkness disappears along with the Goddess and her minion, I head back the way I came to see the others were waiting they must have taken a rest.

(Iona)"Jiro where have you been?"

(Jiro)"I thought something was following so I went to check it out, but in the end it was nothing." I lair for only one reason because if what the Goddess said is true it would tare all the heroes apart.

(Celestine)"Come on were almost there." We continue on our way to the Elven city I could see the gate from where we were.

(OOC: Why are you referring to Hazama as a Oni?)

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

A quake occurred below Hazama as some rocks fell into the molten death pit. A big, burning hand grabbed the ledge behind Hazama and a red, yellow, orange and black burning golem looked at him with bright white eyes.

Fire Golem: "Few have come here and lived...Few who aren't golems...You are Oni...We know of you but we know not your name...What do you want? Power? Knowledge? One of blood seems to have told you much and has probably told you to come here..."

Hazama bowed in respect again. "Yes the blood golem has told me to come here. I am Hazama, I have come here to seek knowledge. Please teach me everything you know." He rose up to look at the golem in the eyes.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Aedan, Hazama is half-Oni, am I right, Spawn?)

Character: Fire Golem

Fire Golem: "Pleasing it is that you seek assistance from golems. My curse is different from that of a blood golem's. The Blood golem's curse heals wounds. My curse is different. I will bestow it upon you and offer you the chance for a weapon made by the golems of Mt. Actius. The weapon is called the Infernal Torch...It is a halberd known to cause burning wounds whose scars never fade. The pain from the burn never leaves the region. To have both the curse and the weapon, I need something done as you did for the Blood golem west of Anterium's forests. We, fire golems are constantly at war with an army of water sprites to the northeast...they hold a chain of islands that they use for their defenses and use bridges to cross islands. They know we can't get to those islands...We will die when fully submerged within the sea. We can build bridges but at the cost of our own lives because one in the water, we harden up into lifeless stone. The lives of fire will be sacrificed for those islands but their defenses need to be eliminated as they have inactive volcanoes that we want to make active. If we come close to the islands, they will fire down upon us with heavy streams of water. If we try bombardment from a distance, our shots will only be watered from the ground up as a form of ground to air defense and blown away as ash. I want you to go there and eliminate their ground-to-air defenses...Give us some sort of sign, telling us their air defenses are cleared and get the hell back to Mt. Actius. Kill what you must. You have the curse that the blood golem gave you as well as the weapon...Head off, quick!"

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

We arrive at the city the elves welcome into there city the elves that were traveling with us are greeted by friends and family the dwarves are show around the city while the rest of us are show to a inn.

(OOC: He is? last time I checked he was half demon half and half ghost.) (Mega short post.)

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

(Oni are creatures from Japanese folklore, variously translated as demons, devils, ogres or trolls. They are popular characters in Japanese art, literature and theatre. So Hazama is half demon and half ghost right? So that would make him Half Oni you are right Dr. Hax)

Fire Golem: "Pleasing it is that you seek assistance from golems. My curse is different from that of a blood golem's. The Blood golem's curse heals wounds. My curse is different. I will bestow it upon you and offer you the chance for a weapon made by the golems of Mt. Actius. The weapon is called the Infernal Torch...It is a halberd known to cause burning wounds whose scars never fade. The pain from the burn never leaves the region. To have both the curse and the weapon, I need something done as you did for the Blood golem west of Anterium's forests. We, fire golems are constantly at war with an army of water sprites to the northeast...they hold a chain of islands that they use for their defenses and use bridges to cross islands. They know we can't get to those islands...We will die when fully submerged within the sea. We can build bridges but at the cost of our own lives because one in the water, we harden up into lifeless stone. The lives of fire will be sacrificed for those islands but their defenses need to be eliminated as they have inactive volcanoes that we want to make active. If we come close to the islands, they will fire down upon us with heavy streams of water. If we try bombardment from a distance, our shots will only be watered from the ground up as a form of ground to air defense and blown away as ash. I want you to go there and eliminate their ground-to-air defenses...Give us some sort of sign, telling us their air defenses are cleared and get the hell back to Mt. Actius. Kill what you must. You have the curse that the blood golem gave you as well as the weapon...Head off, quick!"

"Yes right away." Hazama dashed up the Volcano with his demonic speed, and saw the Island he meant.
    "There? okay." He ran across the water to the island and entered it.
    "Hello, I'm Hazama Termui, I'm here to kill you." He said with a smile. Then took the sharpened rib and started slicing up the water sprites, and taking out any machines they had then he yelled out when the attacking stopped
    "Variet Talos Pol Darenk Eos Lo Ela!" He then started killing them again and was stabbed several times by spears but kept ripping off the heads off the sprites and stealing there blood from them. He kept killing and killing until there was no one left to kill.
    "I feel unstoppable." Water sprites that had survived where crawling with no legs or screaming in pain. He killed the one's crawling first to make sure they did not escape. Then he killed the one's screaming on pain all ready helpless.

"Now I need to give him a signal..." Hazama picked up the head of one of the sprites and threw it to the Volcano he missed. Then he Threw another head up and jumped with it and kept kicking it up until it was high enough to see over the Volcano then sliced it up.
    "That should do it." As Hazama fell he used the wall to push against it and get some good speed run back into the Volcano. He made it back in with his body covered in blood and water.
    "Done..." He said breathing heavily.
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 08-31-2010 at 02:34 PM.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Where are we supposed to meet the goddess of light so we can find out what the artifacts are? Im still curious about that. )
    I Made my way through the tangled branches and looked to the left. It was the Water Elemental and it was in pain. It was sick and It needed help. Was someone killing its water sprites? The water elemental told me to stop the man killing her babies... She then pact him in a vile of water and dropped me in a puddle. The next thing I knew I was at the Valcano standing on the shores of the lake. The first thing I saw was Hazama with the blood of the water sprites on him. "What have you done!" I prepared Haira with my staff. "HAIRA!" Hail started to pelt Hazama. "Why have you killed the Water Elemental's Children!" My eyes turned red for anger and distress.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Destination: Mt. Actius

Fire Golem: "I noticed you left some sprites...no matter...the aerial defenses I gone. Well done. The volcanoes are ours to make active. But to be sure the sprites are gone from the island...All units...Bombard the islands!"

Four fire golems stood on both sides of the large one and scooped up molten boulders. The golems threw the boulders at the islands from Mt. Actius, watching them explode. They launched a second round and a third...after which, the giant golem raised its hand.

Fire Golem: "That's enough...A mage is present..."

The golem climbed out of the volcano and knelt to look at the mage, humanoid face to giant, burning golem face...

Fire Golem: "Why you attack the one who has better ensured Ama's safety is beyond me. The islands hold inactive volcanoes. With those volcanoes active again, I can have more fire golems ready for the fight against the demons. A wind golem has talked to you before...He's waiting for you outside your forest village. He has some information of what may be of utter importance to the mages...Right now he is hiding in the woods. We believe he may have discovered something that could endanger the mages...Young warrior who has helped the golems a second time, look before your feet...The Infernal Torch is waiting for its owner. In addition, I shall teach you your new curse..."

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Location: Lake Near, Mt. Actius - Blackwood Forest, Blackmage village.
    I swam to the island and healed the surviving sprites which luckily there was some. "Barrier! Reflect!" I cast both spells in unison after getting out his Basic whitemagic book. Nothing could get through the spells nor get out. "Water Elemental I summon you, protect your children!" The elemental appeared out of the water at full health and summoned a aquaveil around the Island. Shes used telepathy to talk to me. "Your job is finished, your efforts saved my life, I thank you. I will return us both to the village." Both me and the elemental disappeared in silver water reappeared in the village pond. I got out of the pond and headed to the 4 elder's hut to visit them.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 08-31-2010 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Oh noes a last minute typo 0_0

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

The first thing I saw was Hazama with the blood of the water sprites on him. "What have you done!" I prepared Haira with my staff. "HAIRA!" Hail started to pelt Hazama. "Why have you killed the Water Elemental's Children!" My eyes turned red for anger and distress.

"Hey! What the heck?"

Fire Golem: "Why you attack the one who has better ensured Ama's safety is beyond me. The islands hold inactive volcanoes. With those volcanoes active again, I can have more fire golems ready for the fight against the demons. A wind golem has talked to you before...He's waiting for you outside your forest village. He has some information of what may be of utter importance to the mages...Right now he is hiding in the woods. We believe he may have discovered something that could endanger the mages...Young warrior who has helped the golems a second time, look before your feet...The Infernal Torch is waiting for its owner. In addition, I shall teach you your new curse..."

"Very well then" Hazama picks up the Infernal Torch "and what's this new curse?" Hazama waited for a response...

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Elphaba

"Well." said Elphaba "Who wants some honey?"

Lillith shyly raised her hand and so did Avril. Elphaba went to talk to the bees while Lillith watched curiously. They hadn't been any trouble, yet so maybe Elphaba was right about them being harmless until something happened.

"Hey Elphaba?" asked Avril.

Elphaba turned to face her. "Yes?"

"Can you tell me a little about yourself?" asked Avril. "So I can get to know you as an apprentice."

Elphaba was caught off guard. "Uh...sure."

Elphaba went to sit on a low branch of a tree. "Well...I was born a witch so I've been one all my life. I don't really trust many people so I don't have very many friends. I don't care about what people think of me so I snap at them if they stare at me. Don't make me angry because something will fall or some animal attack whatever upsets me. The Grimmerie I've had most of my life so I never let it out of my sight or my broom for that matter."

Avril listened as Elphaba tried to explain herself to her. Elphaba was surprised she was saying any of it but since they were traveling together to fight the same enemy they might as well know as much about each other as possible.
    Last edited by Elphaba; 08-31-2010 at 09:09 PM.

[set by blueangel06661]

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Fire Golem: "This curse is known as Iron Maiden...To cast it, close your eyes and hold out your hand while saying the following rune words: "Salaamb Deit Gagen Zolf". Everyone affected by this curse will take pain for the pain they deal to you...This works on mages too...In fact, two come forth!"

Two fire golems appeared before the leader for the curse.

Fire golem: Salaamb Deit Gagen Zolf! "Iron Maiden! Curses are not spells. The reflection should be useless so run into that shield of water. Sacrifice your lives to permanently hurt the mage and kill the elemental!"

The two golems roared and rushed into the aquaveil, dying once they entered...the curse still on them.

Fire Golem: "Young one...kill the survivors...if the mage shows up again with the elemental, kill the elemental and go after the mage...The golems are trying to protect Ama at all costs and we don't need a mage disrupting our guardianship! He's blind to our guardianship."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Over in the Blackwood forest, the wind golem flowed with the gust of wind into the mage's village to talk to the elders. The voice carried through the air around them.

Wind Golem: "There is a demon encampment near you preparing magic of their own...I may be a wind golem but I am telling you all of this to protect Ama and protect your people. I'd prepare for the demon's strike if I were you and even have an idea...If you let me show up in front of you, I will discuss this more thoroughly. I also have a rather pressing matter to speak with the elders and a certain mage about."

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Characther: Hazama

Fire Golem: "This curse is known as Iron Maiden...To cast it, close your eyes and hold out your hand while saying the following rune words: "Salaamb Deit Gagen Zolf". Everyone affected by this curse will take pain for the pain they deal to you...This works on mages too...In fact, two come forth!"

Two fire golems appeared before the leader for the curse.

Fire golem: Salaamb Deit Gagen Zolf! "Iron Maiden! Curses are not spells. The reflection should be useless so run into that shield of water. Sacrifice your lives to permanently hurt the mage and kill the elemental!"

The two golems roared and rushed into the aquaveil, dying once they entered...the curse still on them.

Fire Golem: "Young one...kill the survivors...if the mage shows up again with the elemental, kill the elemental and go after the mage...The golems are trying to protect Ama at all costs and we don't need a mage disrupting our guardianship! He's blind to our guardianship."

"Yes sir. I will do what it takes to protect Ama." He slid his Infernal Torch onto his back and started to the sprites place again.
    "I thought I killed them all." He ran to the side of the island with his speed and entered the sprite place again. Hazama closed his eyes and held out his hands and pointed it towards the island.
    " Salaamb Deit Gagen Zolf!"
    and he charged in there looking around.
    "No sight of the mage..."
    He started to kill off the sprites again.
    "What? There healed? Stupid mage"
    and he killed off any still alive and sighed.
    "That mage seemed so mad before. I'm only helping protect Ama..."
    He started to walk off.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Water Elemental
    She knew she couldnt keep the golems back forever. Her children needed a new home. There was 1 barrier left. She summoned a Tsunami on the Golems in a attempt to kill them before summoning the veil around the island to protect it further. "Silver water teleport!" She said through her mind. The surviving sprites were teleported to one of the large islands. They will be safer there. She escaped into the water reappearing in lake Blackwood.

I spotted the Wind Golem "Hey! Why are all the Golems trying to kill the Elementals?" I was confused how it got here but it did not matter.

Character: Killian Highwind
    Killian made his way to the barracks where he is usually seen in the city. His wavern flew to the dragon stables.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 08-31-2010 at 10:21 PM.

Seriously ._.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information