AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Treacherous Gods

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Treacherous Gods

(OOC: Never said he was...just expelled him and Orobouros.)

Character: Ignus Fatuus

Ignus: "Metallus! I shall head to northeast of here to Mt. Actius. There must be a fire golem or two present in that volcano. It's time to bring our kind back as guardians of Ama. When you are done with that insect, head to the barren wastes west of Segunda. Do not kill anyone, just find more golems."

Ignus looked down at the mage's friend and pointed the axe at him.

Ignus: "You, tell your mage friend this message: "Listen to a dwarf next time when dealing with a golem for ignorance will get you nowhere. You hurt a dwarf...I hurt you." If the mage tries this again, I will not be dealing with him alone."

Ignus walked off heading Northeast to the volcanoes of Mt. Actius.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Just out of curiousity, after my character fell on the dwarf acouple posts back what happened to him? At least you gave me a opening to show how ignorant Killian can be once again.)
    Character: Killian Highwind
    Killian started to laugh at the dwarf. He jumped infront of the dwarfs path. "You are willing to call other people ignorant but never check yourself for it?" Killian was clearly mocking him as he showed no honor in the battle. "Back as guardians of Ama? You are going to fight the Warlord and his armys with only your pitiful weapons and armor? He will kill you at a instant." He then looked at the Golem. "A Golem too? Hahaha! You are serious?" He pointed his spear at the dwarf. "Prove yourself." he finished his lecture.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 08-29-2010 at 12:39 AM.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

(He used to much power is all. He could have died if you read the post.)

Character: Hazama

Hazama woke up from his slumber then got off the pups that were on him and they crawled into another sleep. There was more of them then he remembered. That pup saved him from the cold. He got up and started walking he found a stick and sharpened it sharp enough so it can kill things. Then he heard footsteps and turned to see what it was. It was the pup that saved his life. "Hey bud, It's not safe with me you need to go back." He shooed it but it stayed. When Hazama stood up the pup went crazy and was jumping for joy and wagging it's tail. "Stay" He told the pup. The pup sat down and tilted his head with puppy dog eyes. He stared back. "Fine but don't do anything crazy." The dog jumped up for joy and stood on Hazamas feet. He picked up the pup and looked at it and it licked his face. "What should I call you?" The pup barked and wagged it's tail "Wiggles?" The pup pouted. "No? Okay um... Mindcraze?" It licked his face. "Okay? Mindcraze it is."

I stood up and set him on my head and he lied there like a door mat. He sighed then started walking he had no Idea where he was it could take him years to get out. "All I need is a little blood..." He took the pup off his head and looked at it. He was thinking about it. "You have good meat and blood all I have to do is make a fire..............Nah" He saw a cat and threw the stick directly into it's eye. "SCORE!" The cat fell with a soft thud. "Hungry?" Mindcraze barked so Hazama started a fire a roasted the cat give some to his friend.

After that wonderful meal Hazama stood back up and put Mindcraze back on his head. "Ready?" The dog was already asleep on his head and he started to walk. "At least my clothes come back. He walked and walked and walked...
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 08-29-2010 at 01:34 AM.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Dwarf Axeman

Axeman: "I never said that the dwarfs are the Guardians of Ama. It is the golems who are the guardians. It is they who will stop the warlord. Dwarfs have their own business to attend to. Open your eyes, ye drunk sot before your ignorance becomes your downfall."

The axeman pulled the spear toward him and broke the spearman's nose with the axe handle.

Axeman: "That's the lesson you have just learned. Dwarfs have their own business: We are innovative artisans and battle-worthy soldiers."

A transport cart came in containing dwarven explorers and scholars. Scholars typically wore robes and carried around a book to feed their hunger for knowledge. Explorers carried notepads, writing tools, pickaxes, scout knives and the like to get a lay of the land.

Axeman: "Perfect timing. Explorers, you may get to work. Find some new sources of food and give us what we should know about the land. Scholars, the elves know better than to hurt those without weapons. Speak with the leader of their race and head to the heart of the woods to learn the Elven language."

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Ok I should introduce Linn to the story soon so I may as well do it now. Here is the difference between Killian's whitemagic and Landon's, Landon can cast protection spells however cant cast weapon enhancing spells. Killian is the exact opposite.)
    Killian jumped up high in the air after the dwarf hit him with his axe which nearly broke his nose. "Oh you will be sorry." He grabbed one of his three extra spears from his back. "EnEarth" He casted the whitemagick spell onto the spare spear. He threw the spear missing the dwarf however the ground broke and pushed the dwarf over. He landed the jump on a nearby tree. "The Last set of golems that went up against the Warlord were destroyed. What makes you think the same fate wont happen to those two?" He then put a smirk on his face and took out a whistle. He blew into it but no sound came out of it. A loud sound came from the east and a wavern came flying over the mountions. It landed on top of the tree he was standing in and Killian jumped up to the dragons level. "Hey Linn how are you doing." The Wavern made a cheerful purr as Killian scratched it behind the ear.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 08-29-2010 at 03:49 AM.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

Characters: Jiro, Sayuka, Kendal, Iona, Narisa and Celestine.
    Location: Anterium wood outside the elf camp near the western shores.

Metallus:"The golems would have easily made quick work of the demons. Earth, blood, fire, electricity, steel...the list goes on for a few more names. Earth is capable of spawning again considering the ground we stand on is what they are made of. Blood golems maintain composition by taking in the blood of the fallen, regardless of race and encasing it within a body of bone. Fire golems are typically hard to find. No one has ever survived fighting them considering they reside only in calderas and volcanoes. Electric golems form when rune stones are drenched with water and then struck with numerous bolts. Ask the dwarfs in Helvibia if you wish to know more. Their scholars are experts in golem lore."

Metallus brought Sunburst down again in a double swipe, a effortless swing easily defected the flail thanks to my new strength.

(Jiro)"IS THAT IT, IS THAT ALL YOU GOT *laughs* AND HERE I THOUGHT YOU WOULD OFFER ME A CHALLENGE, TOO BAD YOU HAVE YOUR CHANCE NOW IT MY TURN!" I use my speed and agility to get behind the the golem I swing my sword at the backs of his legs the sword almost cut his legs off bring the golem to it's nee's, then I slice off it's left arm and right hand leaving it defenceless so that I can cleave it in two I raise my sword into the air ready to finish off this golem once and for all.

(Sayuka)"STOP!" My body felt frozen in place no matter how hard I wanted to finish the golem I just couldn't move my arms.

"Don't do it Jiro come back to the light, don't become like those that have already fallen to the darkness you stronger then that." I realise that I had fallen to darkness and how easily I fell to it the transformation began reversing, but I could feel that some of the transformation was permit or it only became weaker my body returned to it human like form, but my demonic strength and magic didn't revert back to what it was it was still stronger then what it was meaning it will return and it what to stay.

"If I was a demon you would not be alive go and never return to these lands, and golem have never been the guardians of this realm my race as always been the true guardians of this realm and every other realm."

(OOC: if you golem doesn't have the self repairing powers that your other golem has let me know and I will change this post.)
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Aggressively stupid Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Kawaiislice Alice Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2024 10:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Sorry for not posting for a LONG time, I had school and stuff. @_@)

Character: Lillith

While Elphaba was watching out for Lillith and Avril, the sunlight began to come through. Lillith felt the warm sunbeams on her cheek, and comfortably woke up, as she noticed she had been sleeping against Avril all night. She shocked and teleported away, than she walked to Elphaba.

"Hey... are you okay?"

"Yeah... I am." Elphaba said, while staring in front of herself.

"You really should get some rest." Lillith said with a concerned voice.

"There's no need, Lil'. Do you wanna fetch us some apples for breakfast?" Elphaba said with a sigh.

Lillith looked concerned as she turned towards to woods to get some apples. Once she found a decent tree, she fired an arrow formed by sunlight at the tree. The shot pierced 5 apples, carrying them with it. The arrow bended in direction and went full speed at Lillith. Lillith grabbed the arrow out of the air and took a bite off one of the apples, and grinned because she was content with the succeeded trick.

Once she got back in the camp, Elphaba and Avril were talking to eachother about witch things. Lillith sighed and felt left out. She walked towards them and handed them both 2 apples with a wide smile. The three laughed and talked for a bit, but then they heard a loud explosion.

"What could this be?!" Avril said as she stood up.

Lillith focused and zoomed in on the explosion, wich was in the woods.
    "I-i-i-it's...." Lillith was trembling. Avril shook her awake. "WHAT IS IT?!" she screamed, as the sound started getting louder.
    "AN ARMY OF ORCS!" Lillith screamed out, panicked and ran away crying.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Metallus has greater defense, not self-repair)

Character: Ignus Fatuus

Axeman: "The last set didn't have weapons of legend nor did they have any real abilities. Ignus Fatuus is capable of self-repair due to its massive stature. It's weapon is the Holy Redeemer, an axe of blessed power. Metallus is smaller in stature and moves slower but has a far greater defense than Ignus Fatuus. The weapon it carries is known as Sunburst, a flail whose burning spiked ball never stops burning no matter how much water is put over it. To top it off, they use rune words for abilities pertaining to their chosen element. You may want to move for scholars wish to pass into the heart of Anterium's forests to learn of the elven language. Scholars don't fight but will instead teach others...A nice dragon you've there. Metallus would make quick work of it."

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I begin repairing the golem but only enough so that it can walk and move it arm and wrist at the minimal possible flexibility so that it doesn't try fighting us again.

(Jiro)"The dwarves can finish the repairs I have done all that I am will to do." I can feel that dark begin still holding on to but for some reason Sayuka is able to control it, it could have some thing to do with my feeling for her.

"Your lucky she stop me or you would still be around." It gained control for a short while but only so that it could say that what is it's motive or aim.

(OOC: If you are unsatisfied by this post I will edit it so that you are fully repaired and thanks for clearing up what the differences between the two golems were.)

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Metallus

Metallus: "Heh, little one, you have no idea what we, the golems are going against. We have our own opponents to fight. I believe demons are becoming more and more influential on the chain of islands south of Segunda. Perhaps they are building up enough strength to contend with your kind? It would be interesting to see. Give me a bit to apply the heat from Sunburst to the slash marks and I take you over to the islands to see for yourself what is truly going on."

Metallus placed the flaming ball to the slash marks, melting the marks together to bring back movement.

Metallus: "You and your friends, step into my hand. I will show you the truth and I will tell you more about the golems in exchange for more information. Humans seem to call this, "Bonding". I don't understand this concept but I try for their sake. Ignus Fatuus has headed to Mt. Actius, a volcano of wonders. There, Ignus wishes to meet some fire golems for the sake of providing some help. I was given orders to find more golems in the wastelands west of Segunda but I am going to show you the real truth about the demons."

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(Iona)"We must decline Metallus the Warlord has built an army capable of conquering the empires Tyrinthya has already fallen and we must warn Namilius so that they can prepare for the advancing army and there is another matter we must attend to." We grab our thing and prepare to continue to head for the city of Namilius, the elves also pack up the camp to head back to the city to defend it for there is little they can do when they are scattered.

"Dwarves tell your leaders will arrive in you mountain city in about a week or so we have two more stops before we arrive at you mighty city, and when we arrive we will give you all the information we can about demons." We all make our way to the great elven city

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Elphaba

Elphaba looked ahead determined while Lillith ran away afraid and crying. Elphaba couldn't believe this. It was too early for an attack and yet they had come. She wondered if they should fight or run away then looked over at Avril who still looked sleepy and decided to to run.

"Avril." said Elphaba. "Let's go."

Avril looked shocked. "But...aren't we going to fight so we'll be safe?" Avril asked.

"We can't." said Elphaba. "If we fight everything we see we'll run out of energy faster before we even get there."

Elphaba mounted her broom and flew through the trees with Avril running beside her looking back every few seconds to be sure they weren't being followed. They didn't appear to be, maybe the orcs hadn't seen them or maybe they had done their job of making them go that direction.

They finally caught up with Lillith and kept going. Farther and farther away they went. They wanted to be left alone from now on.

[set by blueangel06661]

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Metallus: "On your way to Helvibia, there will be two roads, one leads to Mt. Draclyn for those who wish to pay their respects to our fallen champion, Clangeddin. His sarcophagus resides there. The other road will lead you to Helvibia. On the way, there will be two checkpoints, both of which are heavily fortified. You will tell they are checkpoints by the catapults and watchtowers stationed there. When in doubt, use the mountains to your advantage. May Clangeddin's twin axes bury themselves into the hearts of your true enemies. I will be heading to the badlands now. I'll make sure not to cause harm in Segunda."

Metallus walked off while the scholars approached Jiro and the rest of the demons.

Scholar: "You're heading to the heart of Anterium, yes? The capital city? Can you escort us there? We wish to learn the elven language and teach the elves about dwarven life and what we are capable of in a non-hostile manner."

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Metallus: "On your way to Helvibia, there will be two roads, one leads to Mt. Draclyn for those who wish to pay their respects to our fallen champion, Clangeddin. His sarcophagus resides there. The other road will lead you to Helvibia. On the way, there will be two checkpoints, both of which are heavily fortified. You will tell they are checkpoints by the catapults and watchtowers stationed there. When in doubt, use the mountains to your advantage. May Clangeddin's twin axes bury themselves into the hearts of your true enemies. I will be heading to the badlands now. I'll make sure not to cause harm in Segunda."

Metallus walked off while the scholars approached Jiro and the rest of the demons.

Scholar: "You're heading to the heart of Anterium, yes? The capital city? Can you escort us there? We wish to learn the elven language and teach the elves about dwarven life and what we are capable of in a non-hostile manner."

(Iona)"Very well we shall take you there but if any of you Dwarves start any thing you will wise you were never born when were through with you that includes you elves as well." I look out into the woods this night will forever haunt me I truly owe my life to Sayuka for she has saved me countless time before but nothing as truly bad as this.

(Jiro)"Metallus if we come across Ignus Fatuus will he fight?" I would prefer not have to fight him with this new power like all thing come with a price.
    Last edited by Aedan the demon hunter; 08-29-2010 at 01:12 PM.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Character: Hazama

Well it's obvious I'm in the woods but not what I was in. Hazama walked about with MindCraze on his head. The pup started to growl and then I heard a grunting noise from behind. Hazama turned around and saw an angry black bear. Hazama froze while MindCraze jumped off his head and went in front of him to protect him. "MindCraze come back" The pup went back to his legs and he slowly put him back of his head. Something sparked that black bear because it charged at Hazama. Hazama did a simple flip over the bears head and took his sticks that he had made and threw on right into it's back. The blood spilled off the bears back. He then came down on the bear and rapidly kicked the stick farther in. Then threw some more and did the exact same thing. The bear ran off and MindCraze was tense on his head then relaxed.

Hazama walked more until he hit a good 20 foot jump. The pup tensed up again. "Don't worry it's an easy jump." Hazama went about a good 5 feet back then ran with his demonic speed and jumped another good 20 feet. It felt like he was flying. He landed and dusted him self off.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Metallus looked back as it walked away.

Metallus: "Ignus knows of your power...Ignus was previously Ironside...that is until the man known as Hazama consumed Ironside saying that his insides were pretty much hell. It was a mistake for Orobouros to do that for due to Dwarven science and engineering, we found out that when intense heat is applied to iron, the iron melts and gets reprocessed into steel. Now the iron golem who once had an earth-based sword is not a steel golem like myself. The only real difference is that I control Sunburst, a fire-based weapon. Ignus possesses Holy Redeemer, a large, divine axe that feeds off of the heavens. He has other business...he will not fight you. He is looking for more golems."

The scholars approached Iona and looked at her while showing their books.

Scholar: "Scholars never fight. We have a strong desire to continue learning, an urge to teach to others that which we have learned. We have no need to fight."

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Metallus looked back as it walked away.

Metallus: "Ignus knows of your power...Ignus was previously Ironside...that is until the man known as Hazama consumed Ironside saying that his insides were pretty much hell. It was a mistake for Orobouros to do that for due to Dwarven science and engineering, we found out that when intense heat is applied to iron, the iron melts and gets reprocessed into steel. Now the iron golem who once had an earth-based sword is not a steel golem like myself. The only real difference is that I control Sunburst, a fire-based weapon. Ignus possesses Holy Redeemer, a large, divine axe that feeds off of the heavens. He has other business...he will not fight you. He is looking for more golems."

The scholars approached Iona and looked at her while showing their books.

Scholar: "Scholars never fight. We have a strong desire to continue learning, an urge to teach to others that which we have learned. We have no need to fight."

"I just making sure we are clear on the matter that all."I find my self at the back of the group trying not to think about what just happened I was try back to my old way but I was never that powerful some thing has changed but what could have altered my powers making me become so strong it just replaying in my mind what would of happened if I didn't stop.

"Are you okay Jiro?"

(Jiro)"Yes I fine you don't need to worry about me." I wish that was the case.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: N/A

Scholar: "I saw such power coming from the one who Ignus recognizes as Jiro. My name is Selwyn. Jiro, can you please explain to me why you are something of this power? Maeva, take notes...Maeva is researching demons and their relatives known as the oni. She may have information you know not of about your own race."

Maeva: "It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm sure you have a reason for your power. How did you acquire it? Was it from birth or was it bestowed in some way?"

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character:Landon Sean + Killian Highwind
    Landon woke up and heard the name of they're "Hero". I moved with a limp and spoke to the dwarfs and golems. "He isnt a hero to blackmages. Years ago my people welcomed him to our village. We possed no resistance as he killed my people one after anouther. He broke into my mother's hut and stole the registry, my peoples most important relic. We didnt even touch him with a single spell nor hex as he killed our people and stole our beloved registry. Your hero is nothing but a theif and murderer to the blackmages" I fell against a tree to rest. Killian was angered to hear such words. "Linn, Ice breath." The dragon obeyed and froze multiple dwarfs with its breath.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Dwarven Axeman: "A hostile attack and blasphemy toward our champion! Men, you know what to do with dragons and mages!"

The dwarfs all put their axes in the air and chanted in rune word.

Dwarfs: Saben Ith Nef Eld! "Clangeddin's Raging Armada!"

The Lieutenant and his men became glowing warriors. They ran in a circle around Killian and the Wyvern. As the circle glowed brighter, one-by-one, they charged at the wyvern, phasing though like ghosts, leaving slash marks burned into the beast. Twenty marks were left on the beast as the Lieutenant jumped high in the air and chanted again.

Lieutenant: Ila'al Vor Khalir Set'h... "Spirit Cleaver!"

The lieutenant's axe came down and phased like a ghost through Killian...Solidifying, the lieutenant backed up with his men.

Lieutenant: "Don't underestimate our power. The first ability allowed us to burn your dragon into unconsciousness from the inside. The one I used on you should be leaving you without the will to fight in 3...2...1..."

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: how exactly did this war start in the first place? Well at least the fight is interesting even with the heros losing. Im going to have my character focus on killing the Npc dwarfs. Anouther thing confuses me, both Linn and Killian are still in the tree, how did the dwarfs even reach them with those big axes? let alone be able to balence on the branches. Ill play along anyway.)
    Killian acted quickly. "Esuna!" His wavern and himself were cured from the curse the dwarf put on them. He jumped on the wavern and took to the skys. He then took out the next of his spears and aimed at the dwarfs below. "Enfire" He casted on his spear. "Nice try but im not as weak as other heros". He then threw the spear with a explosion below. It seemed he killed 3 dwarfs in the explosion, his personal worst. He waited for the dwarfs to set up anouther trick so he could have more dwarfs to kill in anouther enfire. "Enfire." He prepared anouther spear.
    He had to wait for more dwarfs to gather as It was his last spare spear. "Linn? are you ok?" the dragon responded with a whine. "It will be alright, your a tough girl." He continued waiting for the right time to strike.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 08-29-2010 at 06:42 PM.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lieutenant: "Casualties, huh? You're the one who started all of this. You and your pathetic, frail mage. I think a real curse is in order. Men! Shield dome, now!

A grouping of dwarves pulled up shields to block all fire as the Lieutenant chanted.

Lieutenant: "This is what you get for being cocky and showing off your weak pet that we harmed left and right. Even with the registry, the mages will be forever weak. This is how you use explosions!" Hed Lo Sefhalgri Ergo Tal Vixnio! "Dwarven Hellstorm!!!"

From the sky opened up small portals, out of which came glowing, red axes and lightning yellow hammers. One of the axes struck the tree Killian was at and detonated while a hammer landed next to the mage to keep him knocked out.

Lieutenant: "This is power at its finest...none of that magic garbage that your arrogant lot uses."

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: I think its time to make something interesting happen.)
    Character: Landon Sean + Killian Highwind.
    Killian was knocked off Linn and they both fell to the ground landing on top Mt. Draclyn. I watched as they fell and I couldnt believe it. Then I felt some overwelming power enter my body. I started to float off the ground as the Image of the book of days entered my mind. A large elemental appeared behind me with the color of doomsday. The color black. I knew what was happening they elementals were giving me temperary access to Doomsday. "Barrior!" A large barrier formed around my body and I didnt even intend to cast it. It wasnt my magic... as I wasnt hurt by the curse. "DOOMSDAY!" Multiple portals formed over the dwarvan portals. The sky turned black. Suddenly multiple meteors appeared at the portals and shot at the dwarfs. The meteors kept raining making sure no dwarf survived the power of doomsday. 1 after 1 terrifying scream came from the dwarfs mouths. I was in shock because I knew for a fact that I didnt cast the spell. It was amazing and terrifying. The elementals released me and I fell to the ground. The curse on me took its toll but I was still ok to stand. The ground was covered in dead dwarfs but some dwarfs survived including the Lieutenant. The reason for this was it was a forced spell, if the spell was at full power they would all be dead as it is the spell that destroyed entire kingdoms. I reached for a potion I had in his pouch and that gave me enough energy and Left the forest. I was amazed that a spell that can give eternal life can also take away life... I tryed to cast it again but all that appeared was a tiny fuz at the top of my staff signaling I have not learned it.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 08-29-2010 at 07:53 PM.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Lieutenant

The lieutenant smiled and began laughing...

Lieutenant: "This is the best spell you've got!? Pathetic!!!"

The lieutenant looked at the ground and looked onward.

Lieutenant: "Blood from the curse on him...footprints as well...He's weak so hunt him down!" Vipalus tir raleth exnom! "Nocturnal Raid!!!"

The sky turned black as the moon shone bright. The remaining dwarves were covered by darkness and began the hunt. Running through the forests, they were enraged now.

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Elphaba

After a short while Elphaba looked down from her broom and saw Avril pointing towards a place not far ahead possibly for them to stop and make camp again. Elphaba steered her broom towards the ground and dismounted. Avril was examining the area carefully. It seemed to be hidden from outsiders wiith trees all the way around.

"We'll camp here for a while." said Avril putting her bag down. "It seems safe enough."

Elphaba leaned up against her broom and asked. "You think it was a coincidence they found us?"

"I don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised if not." said Avril.

"W-why didn't we fight them?" asked Lillith.

"We can't afford to." said Elphaba. "We need to save our energy for this trip. I would love to fight everything we saw so it would leave us alone but not at a price we might pay later."

"She's right." said Avril. "We need to not fight as little as possible until we reach our destination."

Lillith nodded as Elphaba sighed. She would love to fight these monsters that were so important that it called her away from home but she couldn't...not yet.
    Last edited by Elphaba; 08-29-2010 at 08:15 PM.

[set by blueangel06661]

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information