AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Treacherous Gods

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Treacherous Gods

Character: Avril

Avril looked around to find a good place to rest to replenish the girls' energy and her own. She felt exhausted but then again, she hasn't had a decent fight in years either.

"I promise that we'll be safe." Avril picked certain corners of their resting area and placed strong guarding magic on them. She wanted the girls to be safe but she knew she had to be safer above all. Avril sighed as she wished sometimes she wouldn't be so selfish and that she could be selfless for one. She took a glance at the girls and grinned. Her light blue eyes glittered as she had grinned at them. Avril believed that was most likely her first act of selflessness, going with the girls, protecting them when needed and providing help for others besides herself. She felt quite proud of herself.

"I am placing some magic to protect us while we sleep. Someone can keep guard if they like. I will most likely be awake early." Avril placed her things near a tree and sat down. She wondered what they should eat since Avril hadn't eaten since morning.

"Perhaps we should think about finding and making something to eat. Are you hungry?"

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Character: Hazama

Has Hazamas skin slowly went back to normal from his recent rain of destruction on the evil dudes. He saw a hoard of Orcs and Golems and Dwarfs going right where he saw Kendal and his friends go. Hazama waited for them to pass by for he was to weak to fight. He quickly got down from the tree and headed in the opposite direction. With his demonic speed he was already at the mansion. He saw that one guy he had befriended before he was shown he was not with us. Hazama did not know what to do. His fellow heroes were in trouble but the mansion was about to be burnt down to the ground. Why did they not hear my last huge attack that should have warned them or caught there attention some how. Damn it... He saw orcs coming and he made up his mind. He started to run. His demonic speed almost made him feel like he was dead. He ran past the hoard that was heading toward his fellow heroes and Kindle and started to fend them off.

"Stay back or die." He said as he drew his blade. The blade was covered in blood and he loved the color. The orcs started to advance. "Your going to regret this!" Hazama jumped in and started slashing the orcs and Golems. He used his Nox Nyctores to pull in any thing that tried to leave. Looks like I'm going to regret this... He had killed most of them but not all there was still well over 200. He did everything he could to slow them down or give them more time but time was running out... He used some of his dark energy and started obliterating them. He noticed a few dwarfs in the mix to. Please scene my dark energy... I don't know how much longer I could hold them off.
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 08-25-2010 at 12:33 PM.

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Elphaba

"Perhaps we should think about finding and making something to eat. Are you hungry?" asked Avril.

Lillith nodded eagerly, she was starving. Elphaba on the other hand didn't have much of an appetite but she knew she had to eat something to keep her strength up.

"I go looking first." said Elphaba. "Someone needs to watch camp."

Before they could object Elphaba walked into the woods her broom over her shoulder. She searched through the trees looking for any fruit or berries of any kinds. Then she found a bush containing berries she knew were safe to eat. She picked them and kept walking.

By the time she returned she has a few handfuls of different berries and Lillith was looking at them longingly.

"Not yet." said Elphaba and Lillith sighed.

Avril nodded and went off into the woods to see what she could find.

[set by blueangel06661]

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

Characters: Jiro, Sayuka, Kendal, Iona, Narisa and Celestine

I feel my self having a good time with the elves they aren't like how I would expect a race at war but I guess if you face almost certain death then it is beat to make the most of what you can, I look at these elves I know when the dwarves attack may of them will die and their deaths will leave behind their friend and family no one should have to live with that, the night is still young, the fire still burning brightly and the booze is still flowing I feel more alive now then ever back in the demon realm it was just battle after battle there was no celebration just a pat on the back nothing more.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Avril

Avril went into the woods to find some kind of food that would be edible to eat and would make a big enough meal for the others as well. If it was just her on this adventure, it would be easier to fill one stomach than three. She shook that thought from her head and looked for anything edible. Avril had found some fruit that she knew were edible but the girls may debate the taste. She picked a few off it's branches and began looking for more. Her eyes had fallen upon a tree filled with apples. Avril picked quite a few apples. She had an idea and began to look for some herbs that could work to create a fruit stew. Avril had found a few that would bring out the taste of the fruit and found a few more that would make the water thicker. She walked around and found a pond. Avril searched through her bag to find an appropriate container to keep the water in. She took out a small flask that would keep the water in.

Avril returned to camp with her bounty in hand. She began to start a fire and created a small pot. Avril searched through her bag to find her mortar and pestle.

"Elphaba, would you like to cut the fruit please?" She handed the fruit towards Elphaba and a small knife that was kept in her bag.

"And the oddly shaped fruit, place a few slices. I am not sure if the two of you might like it." Avril began crushing the herbs and then she gave the bag of water to Lilith.

"Pour the water and then place these herbs in there. The water must look more as a syrup than an actual liquid." Avril grinned at the girls, it felt different having them around. She saw them as younger sisters than as friends. Avril placed the herbs in and watched as Lilith blended them into the water.

"Elphaba, when you are done, place the fruit in the water." Avril smelled the fruit and other ingredients but she found there was something missing. She walked far into the forest and managed to find a rose bush. Avril picked a couple leaves and then walked back to camp. She gave the rose bush leaves to Lilith to crush. Avril noticed that Elphaba had placed the fruit in the pot. She grinned at her and then smelled the pot. Avril knew it was almost ready. Avril nodded towards Lilith, she placed the rose bush leaves into the pot and Avril began stirring the contents. She made 3 bowls appear and began pouring the contents into there bowls.

"It's a bit on the sweeter side. I thought something fruity would be more suitable." Avril took a bite and it was absolute heaven in one spoonful.

"I hope it is to your liking."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Aedan the demon hunter View Post

I feel my self having a good time with the elves they aren't like how I would expect a race at war but I guess if you face almost certain death then it is beat to make the most of what you can, I look at these elves I know when the dwarves attack may of them will die and their deaths will leave behind their friend and family no one should have to live with that, the night is still young, the fire still burning brightly and the booze is still flowing I feel more alive now then ever back in the demon realm it was just battle after battle there was no celebration just a pat on the back nothing more.

It's been over an hour are they gone yet? He thought as he lowered his guard and got smacked in the face by a hammer.
    "It's Hammer Time!" Said the witty dwarf. Everyone broke out into laughter as he said that. As Hazama stood up his eye was gone and they could see the ghost inside him. Everyone stopped in terror. Damn it... He could have been KO'ed. Hit the ghost and I'm screwed. Kill the ghost everyone is dead.

Hazama put his hat back on and ran. He ran and ran and ran. He was slower than usual. Hazama saw a light. fire? or did I die? He ran straight though it and saw elves. "Whoa. I must have been hit pretty hard or I'm at Santas work shop." He said dazed. His eyes looking through the elves looking for anyone taller. He could not see anyone. He ran though his note books. Dwarfs hate elves... Black mage... Golems... Crap can't find anything on Kendal... He heard the forces approaching. There here somewhere... His eyes ran faster and faster across the field. Elves stopped and stared at the man with the cracked eye and green person inside of him. "Go away..." He said shooing them. This was taking to long he had to do something. There was a roar from a golem and he turned around and tried to keep them back longer. "HEY KENDAL IF YOUR HERE WITH YOUR FRIENDS RUN WITH THE ELVES! GOLEMS, ORCS AND DWARFS ARE HERE!" He said loud and mad. There going to see me like this...
    (OOC: sorry for ruining your perfect day =P)
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 08-26-2010 at 05:17 PM.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: N/A

The dwarfs in Helvibia had catapults set up for support. The captain received a message from a runner stating that the other golem should wake up now.

Dwarf Artillery Captain: "Send a band of Siege-Gang troops, spelunkers and scholars to find the golem."

After the group gathered within five minutes, the captain began briefing them.

Dwarf Artill. Captain: "Brothers, listen up! We have received orders from our forces in Anterium's reaches to find the tomb of Clangeddin and awaken Metallus. The idea is to step up the offensive and overrun the elves. By doing this, their land will be ours. Last I recall, the entrance is blocked by rubble. The siege-gangs shall clear the rubble with explosives. From there, the spelunkers will take the lead with siege-gangs following and scholars following after. When the golem has been found, the scholars shall summon it. Move!"

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

azama put his hat back on and ran. He ran and ran and ran. He was slower than usual. Hazama saw a light. fire? or did I die? He ran straight though it and saw elves. "Whoa. I must have been hit pretty hard or I'm at Santas work shop." He said dazed. His eyes looking through the elves looking for anyone taller. He could not see anyone. He ran though his note books. Dwarfs hate elves... Black mage... Golems... Crap can't find anything on Kendal... He heard the forces approaching. There here somewhere... His eyes ran faster and faster across the field. Elves stopped and stared at the man with the cracked eye and green person inside of him. "Go away..." He said shooing them. This was taking to long he had to do something. There was a roar from a golem and he turned around and tried to keep them back longer. "HEY KENDAL IF YOUR HERE WITH YOUR FRIENDS RUN WITH THE ELVES! GOLEMS, ORCS AND DWARFS ARE HERE!" He said loud and mad. There going to see me like this...

I stand up and move over toward the man we had healed earlier I looked at the advancing Dwarves hatred boiled in side me we were have a guest of honour party these Dwarves have better have a damn good reason for trashing our little party or I going to go ballistic.

(Sayuka)"Why won't these damn dwarven have to go and ruin the fun." I stand in between the advancing dwarves the elves preparing to to defend them self.

(Jiro)"Hold it right there you shall not take another step!, now why are you attacking this encampment?" I have my shield ready just in case these Dwarves are with out honour, Iona calm the elves and have them only gather there equipment but does not allow any of them to to show a act of aggression towards them.

(OOC: The elves are of human size not the short little one Santas owns.)

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Aedan the demon hunter View Post
    I stand up and move over toward the man we had healed earlier I looked at the advancing Dwarves hatred boiled in side me we were have a guest of honour party these Dwarves have better have a damn good reason for trashing our little party or I going to go ballistic.

(Sayuka)"Why won't these damn dwarven have to go and ruin the fun." I stand in between the advancing dwarves the elves preparing to to defend them self.

(Jiro)"Hold it right there you shall not take another step!, now why are you attacking this encampment?" I have my shield ready just in case these Dwarves are with out honour, Iona calm the elves and have them only gather there equipment but does not allow any of them to to show a act of aggression towards them.

(OOC: The elves are of human size not the short little one Santas owns.)

A dwarf yells randomly "DEATH TO THE ELVES!" and that encourages the other dwarfs to attack all at once and they trample Hazama.
    "Ow..." It does not hurt a lot until the golems and orcs trample him to get past.
    "You just had to say something..." Hazama stands up and tries to get back in front of the enemies.
    "What are you drunk?! Attack them!" Hazama yells at his fellow heros.
    (OOC: Quoting the posts are easier and yeah I know I just wanted some lol's in there._.)

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I full with the magical energy from all around me and focused magic wave started to come out from all a round my body the advancing dwarves stop as they felt the very ground shack under them, the wind began to blow ferociously the nearby water raised up into the air.

(Jiro)"YOU DARE CHALLENGE ME I AM THE DARK ONI AND YOU WILL DIE!" My eye change from silver to bright blood red, my deppend and became more evil my powers are far surpasses anything they have in there ranks.

"COME ON TAKE ANOTHER STEP I DARE YOU!"

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Landon Sean
    Landon continued fighting until one of the orcs cast a hex on him sucking him into a vortex. "AAH!" He screamed as he was sucked in. Landon finally got out he landed on someone. "Ow...." He got up and looked around. It looked like a elvan camp. "Wh...where am I?" He said realising he was standing on someone. "Oh no! sorry!" Landon helped the man up.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Really? again?"
    Hazama said being crushed by the boy on top of him. "Get trampled by orcs, by Dwarfs by golems, and now a man." he grublems to himself then looks up at the sky "So you do have a scene of humor! Well Ha" He stands up letting the boy fall onto the ground then brushes himself off. He then helps the boy up. "Are you okay?" He asked like he was actually sorry that he fell on him. He looked at him with his eye still crushed being able to see the monster inside of him. He turned away from him and tried to calm the other man down. "Don't waste your magic you moron!" He said yelling to the man with the blood red eyes. "Your going to need it later!" He said like it meant something if anyone died. The only person I know is kendal and that's about it and I still don't even know him that well. He thought to himself.

"Hazama... let me out Hazama" Said Ouroboros
    "No it's not nessicary Ouroboros" He said holding his eye.
    "Kendal! Tell that guy to quit it! He's making my guy go mad!"
    "It's easy just let me take over HAZAMA" He said burning hazamas hand to let him out
    "No I said!" Then he punched a bigger hole in his eye and hit the ghost inside to shut him sup.
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 08-26-2010 at 08:07 PM.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Once again Landon is 9 years old. He is still a boy XD)
    There was a fight about to happen. "No! Stop!" I was in distress. He got out his book on white magick. "Barrior!" A large wall seperated the two sides. I was exhasted from the spell and fainted soon after.
    Character: Killian highwind.
    Killian witness what had happened and went to the mages assitance. "He is out cold... We need to get him to a medic tent." He said sound little concern as that is how his voice is.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 08-26-2010 at 07:59 PM.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hazama turned around and saw the other person."He is out cold... We need to get him to a medic camp." "Can you pick him up and run?" He told the person next to the BOY that fell on him. "A little young to be in war don't you think?" He said breathing slower calm at last.
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 08-26-2010 at 11:14 PM.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Ironside

Dwarf Axeman: "Ironside, keep out of the fight...if you've something to say, say it but do not fight."

In a mighty bellow, Ironside shouted...

Ironside: "Oni!!! As guardian of the dwarven hero, Clangeddin, I demand you remain out of this war!"

Dwarf Axeman: "He's right...Men, stand down and allow them to hear us out."

The dwarfs lowered their weapons and sat on logs, rocks and stumps.

Axeman: "We have a reason for hating the elves. As dwarfs, we take pride in manual labor in the sense that building improves the art of living. It builds moral fiber and makes men that which they should be...men, regardless of race. We have carved into the mountains and caves of Helvibia and created a subterranean empire. Homes are made of stone and devices are made out of either wood, cloth, iron or a combination of such materials. Since we live within the mountains and caves, we have no access to farms or streams. We even need certain materials to keep our people warm. Our stoves require wood and in order to farm, we need fresh, rich soil. To acquire marine life for food, we need access to a body of water. Anterium has a bounty of wood, a large river and rich soil but since these nature-loving fools don't agree with how dwarfs live life, we have no choice but to take the wood, soil and marine life by force. You can thank the ignorance of these gorebellied, rump-fed forest-dwellers for what's happening now. Our beliefs conflict strongly. We need nature for supplies...they try to preserve nature. They use magic...we use brutal weaponry and brawn. Their "cousins", the dark elves have tried enslaving us...we killed every last one of them and drank their blood from their skulls after we took the tops off. We're not taking our chances with elves now."

------------------------------------------------------------

Over at Mt. Draclyn, the rubble at the cave was heavy...The siege-gang troops got to work, moving the rubble out of the way.

Dwarf Spelunker: "This is going to take a while but once they are done, I will scope this cave with the rest of the explorers. That's what spelunkers do. You have your rune incantations ready?

Dwarf Scholar: "The three of us are ready to summon Metallus from his slumber."

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Characters: Jiro, Sayuka, Kendal, Iona, Narisa and Celestine.

(Iona)"This war has gone on long enough you will return to you mountains and you will remain there I will talk to the elves and work out arrangement that will help both you and the elves, if you don't comply you and your kind will face the consequences of your action my kind as no problem with go to war with your and even with your golem and dwarven ingenuity, this isn't a threat it's a promise." Sayuka place her hand on me to calm me our race come with a great but terror able power one that even demons fear and if war happens they will face it.

(Sayuka)"Jiro be calm or you'll awaken and transform....be at easy please." She say it in a care and smoothing way I feel my voice and eyes return to how they were.

(Jiro)"Thank you Sayuka I am sorry that I lost it......It's just for once I felt at easy for once I didn't have to worry about demons." I turn to the Dwarves if they attack I will hold nothing back.

"You had best be on your way then unless you still want to fight but I should worn you I have killed four demon lords and a demon god so you will be nothing more annoying bit of dust to me." Iona intermediating they so that they go along with the proposal of a deal instead of war.

(Kendal)"Out of curiosity what happen to golems that disobey a order from their master?"

"Kendal I couldn't careless to what happen to this over grow peace of junk I only challenged it so that the Uruk Hai couldn't get their hands on it." I have never liked souls creature that blindly obey orders to cause death and destruction.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Ironside, Metallus

Dwarven Axeman: "Those who side with elves are enemies as well. To explain what happens when a golem disobeys its master's orders, never will it harm a dwarf. We are the most in tune with golems. Ironside won't go berserk but if it disagrees with its master's orders, it will not do anything except what it sees fit. We built Ironside...we gave it life through runewords. You obviously have challenged it in combat...that would mean Ironside shrunk itself to your height to give a fair fight. To know that you're a demon though as well as all of your friends...Well, I think it's safe to say what should be done. Brothers, cut down some of these trees and bring them to Helvibia. Masons from Helvibia are willing to build houses of stone for the elves if they wish. This is proof of our ingenuity and our manpower. We have no need for magic. Ironside, do as you please with the demons. If you wish to kill them, go ahead...if not, that's fine too. While we do not care for the lives of demons, we've seen some of our own get possessed after death. We were forced to kill them in turn. It's nothing personal towards demons. We just feel like carrying on life without having to deal with our own former kind trying to kill us. We shall leave the demons be as we've no quarrel with them. However, if the elves try anything, they will regret what actions they may take. Men, set up a lightly guarded outpost so that some of our researchers and explorers can get a lay of the land and find new food sources. Upon the elves agreement, we shall also send scholars here so that we may learn the elven language. Lieutenant Mangin shall await your decision in a non-hostile manner but we will be taking some trees to fuel our forges...Weapons and armor do need to be made, after all."

The dwarfs started cutting down a small amount of trees and bringing them back to Helvibia. Ironside looked down at Jiro and the other demons.

Ironside: "Demons...I won't hold back...Fight me...I won't shrink this time."

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"I'm ending this while they are distracted" Hazama took his sword while there guards were down and killed the rest of them. He stood atop of the pile of dead body's. "Ouroboros. Swallow." The hole in Hazamas eye started to slid out and the green ghost went over the bodys and then went back into his eye. "Ah that's good blood thanks Ouroboros."
    "Hazama please let me out again... I won't let you down..."
    "Not here Ouroboros." he said again holding back the demon/ghost inside him.
    "Oh please! I won't mess up." Ouroboros said trying to convince him.
    "Ouroboros.... Shut up..." He said angered.
    "Yes...Master..." Ouroboros said also angered.

Hazama turned at the four people and Kendal. "Sorry about that. You guys have names or what?" He said having his hair cover his eye.

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dwarven Axeman: "Those who side with elves are enemies as well. To explain what happens when a golem disobeys its master's orders, never will it harm a dwarf. We are the most in tune with golems. Ironside won't go berserk but if it disagrees with its master's orders, it will not do anything except what it sees fit. We built Ironside...we gave it life through runewords. You obviously have challenged it in combat...that would mean Ironside shrunk itself to your height to give a fair fight. To know that you're a demon though as well as all of your friends...Well, I think it's safe to say what should be done. Brothers, cut down some of these trees and bring them to Helvibia. Masons from Helvibia are willing to build houses of stone for the elves if they wish. This is proof of our ingenuity and our manpower. We have no need for magic. Ironside, do as you please with the demons. If you wish to kill them, go ahead...if not, that's fine too. While we do not care for the lives of demons, we've seen some of our own get possessed after death. We were forced to kill them in turn. It's nothing personal towards demons. We just feel like carrying on life without having to deal with our own former kind trying to kill us. We shall leave the demons be as we've no quarrel with them. However, if the elves try anything, they will regret what actions they may take. Men, set up a lightly guarded outpost so that some of our researchers and explorers can get a lay of the land and find new food sources. Upon the elves agreement, we shall also send scholars here so that we may learn the elven language. Lieutenant Mangin shall await your decision in a non-hostile manner but we will be taking some trees to fuel our forges...Weapons and armor do need to be made, after all."

(Iona)"Demonic possession that nothing to what we fight every day, we fight the real demons they are far more powerful in flesh then through possession." I look at the Elves Narisa and Celestine calm the Elves so that they don't start anything everything to be settled with out blood shed.

Ironside:"Demons...I won't hold back...Fight me...I won't shrink this time." Arh this thing know not when to give up.

(Jiro)"Not this again why don't you crawl back to you cave and stay there or better yet go and fight the Warlords minions" We walk away from the golem Sayuka's taking the rear guard just in case.

(Hazama)"Sorry about that. You guys have names or what?" I feel uneasy by this one he seem to have something is different then other humans.

"My name is Jiro, our leader is Iona, the other guy is Kendal, Sayuka is the one guarding the rear and the two human are Narisa and Celestine and you are?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Metallus, Ironside

The scholars finished and Metallus woke.

Metallus: "Show me demons...Metallus shall crush them all with Ironside..."

Metallus stepped out of the cave, the burning flail, Sunburst in hand and strode toward the forests of Anterium. Ironside closed its eyes to listen and looked down afterwards.

Ironside: "Weak demon, you know nothing of truly fighting a golem. We are the guardians of the earth. Now, when I tell you to fight..."

Ironside took a leap into the air and brought Earthbreaker down creating an earthquake and rocks to surround the demons and Ironside. The mighty golem looked toward Jiro and the rest of the demons.

Ironside: "...YOU FIGHT, WEAK DEMONS!!!"

Hearing the strides get louder, Ironside readied Earthbreaker again.

Ironside: "Do you hear those footsteps? Metallus has been awakened. You should fight before he interferes...I want action."

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Landon woke up and exited outside the tent. He wandered over to the guy be fell on earlyer."Sorry about that, the orks cast a warp spell on me and they have horrible aim when it comes to advoid landing on people.., My name is Landon Sean, yours?"

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Just before Iornside comes down Hazama specks "I'm Hazama Terumi." He said aloud to the people asking his name and was adjusting his hat and jacket. "Thanks for healing me that one ti-" He said directed toward the five mages.

Ironside took a leap into the air and brought Earthbreaker down creating an earthquake and rocks to surround the demons and Ironside. The mighty golem looked toward Jiro and the rest of the demons.

Ironside: "Do you hear those footsteps? Metallus has been awakened. You should fight before he interferes...I want action."

Hazama was dusting off his jacket and did a flip to where Jiro and everyone else where. "Ready to fight?" He said to anyone willing to respond.
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 08-27-2010 at 07:54 PM.

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ironside: "Weak demon, you know nothing of truly fighting a golem. We are the guardians of the earth. Now, when I tell you to fight..."

Just before Iornside comes down Hazama specks "I'm Hazama Terumi." He said aloud to the people asking his name and was adjusting his hat and jacket. "Thanks for healing me that one ti-" He said directed toward the five mages.

Hazama was dusting off his jacket and did a flip to where Jiro and everyone else where. "Ready to fight?" He said to anyone willing to respond but we remain with our back to the golem only Sayuka is facing towards him, there is no reason to fight him and will not give in to his taunting.

(Iona)"There is no reason to fight this golem and we will not fight him, it is a being bent on battle without it is nothing." We continue to walk away from the golem, sayuka is being more conscious of the golem.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"There is no reason to fight this golem and we will not fight him, it is a being bent on battle without it is nothing."
    Landon walked up to the unknown warrior. "Is there anything I can do? If ironside is giving you trouble I managed to retrain him before" Landon said to the warrior.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 08-27-2010 at 08:24 PM.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Ironside

Dwarf Lieutenant: "Men, use some of the wood we collected to build housing for us. We shall have a dining hall set up here with some stoves as well. We will also use some wood for watchtowers. Who ever is the leader of the Elves, you are welcome to join me for a hot meal in my private dining room while we discuss some things between our two races. Your men and women may join our men for a feast as well. No weapons though...from both the elven side and the dwarven side. Having one's meal is not a time for combat. It's up to you. Either way, we're setting up camp here to gain a better sense of what resources can be used. Ironside, take your fight somewhere outside of the forests."

Ironside: "Very well, then. Little warrior...step into my hand"

The iron golem knelt down and placed a hand on the ground, palm facing upward to carry this Hazama character.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Character: Metallus
    Location: Entering the Eastern edge of the forests of Anterium

Metallus: "I sense demons...a few...death awaits them..."

Metallus stopped in front of the band of demons, Sunburst at the ready, the spiked ball, burning endlessly.

Metallus: "I am Metallus the Destructor...Where Ironside hunts elves, I hunt demons...You will not be getting away from me...Sunburst will make sure of it."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information