AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 17 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Treacherous Gods

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Default Re: RPG: Treacherous Gods

Character: Hazama

Hazama was walking around the mansions admiring it. He did not wonder far because he did not want to get lost so he went to a lobby chair and sat down. He had noticed several other people go in and out of the mansion. He just sat there wonder why he his master told him to go here...

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Landon Sean + Killian Highwind
    Landon looked on at the women talking at the table then moved to a nearby desk and began reading till something happened. He noticed a dragoon staring at him but payed not attention to him. Landon continued reading until someone came into the room hoping it was Shug or Rorin.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hazama Peeks his head into the banquet room and walks around in it. He pays no attention to the other guy in the room and keeps his distance.
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 08-15-2010 at 06:34 PM.

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Elphaba

When the door closed Elphaba walked over to the closet where she had put the Grimmerie and took it out. She carried it over to the only table set it down and opened it to a random page but she couldn't concentrate enough to read at the moment. She was thinking about Lillith. Who was this girl that wanted to be her friend all of a sudden as far as she knew she was different and everyone was afraid of her for her personality.

Elphaba leaned her broom on the chair, sat and stared the the book. Before her the words changed. They looked like tiny ants moving across the page. The book was changing its mind the very moment she was looking at it.

She sighed pushed the book to the side, but her arms on the table and rested her head on them.

[set by blueangel06661]

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

N/a
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 08-15-2010 at 07:03 PM.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Character:Hazama

Hazama got bored wondering around and then left back to the lobby
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 08-15-2010 at 07:28 PM.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: N/A

Narrator: When our little dwarf reached the mansion, he stepped forward through the doors trying to find as many individuals as can be. Trying to find the head of the mansion, he kept on asking around.

Dwarf: "Hey narrator! Who are you calling "little"!?"

Narrator: You, midget!

Dwarf: "I ought to crush your head in with my hammer."

Narrator: Don't get mouthy with me...Just remember who can erase you from the story.

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC I'm at the mansion as well)

Elphaba closed her eyes as she rested her head on her arms. The quiet of the room comforted her. It was like being back home in her own castle in her own room. She sat up and rested her face on her palm.

She needed something to do to keep her mind active. She got up and walked to the large window opposite the room and gazed out it. The wind gently blew across her skin and it reminded her flying on her broomstick, being free.

But she reminded her self with frustration she had a feeling she had been summoned back to the mansion so she was stuck in her room.
    Last edited by Elphaba; 08-15-2010 at 07:24 PM.

[set by blueangel06661]

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

Characters: Narisa, Iona, Jiro, Sayuka and Kendal

(Narisa)"Disciples fall back we have done all we can!" Narisa knew it was over the Urak Kai where relentless mangaing to push the Disciple back none were killed Narisa thought as a blessing, as they palled back they bumped into another group of head toward the city.

"Stop the city is loss we have to pull back and regroup now!" Her expression change when she notice how they were more Onimusha's now this was a blessing indeed.

(Switching to first person for main character.)

(Jiro)"Who's in charge here and what is going on?" I look at the blood cover Disciples they look as they have been through hell and back, he look at the woman giving him order she hold the rank of high council member the head of the Tyrinthya Disciples.

(Iona)"I am, Jiro how nice of you to join us we have to pull back the city is lost those trapped will be kill or worst."

"Master Iona what are you doing here....That can wait we have to get back to the mansion it the best defensible location and there are others hiding there." We all head back to the mansion we barley left a few moments.

(Sayuka)"Well this is not how I picture your sense of direction getting us into trouble." We all rush through the door of the mansion the rangers/archers head up stair to found windows over looking the path leading to the mansion, the wizards also head up stair to help hold of intruders the warrior moving tables, chairs and anything else they can get their hands on to barricade the door and windows on the first floor.

(OOC: All my character are at the mansion.)
    Last edited by Aedan the demon hunter; 08-15-2010 at 07:20 PM.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Well thanks to Aedan for blocking the doors no one else can get in, Im going to send a portal to Rorin and Shug.)
    Character: Landon Sean
    Landon watched in anger as the blocked the doors knowing his 2 friends were still outside. He then cast portal to Rorin. He stepped out next to Rorin and froze the unfimiliar man's foot to the ground. "Rorin, Shug, they blocked the mansion doors, you have to step through this portal now." Landon said has he reentered the banquet room.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Narrator: The ruckus began behind the dwarf. The doors closed and people started barricading it. Stepping into what seemed to be a huge dinner hall, the dwarf took a deep breath and began to shout up.

Dwarf: "Which one of ye is the head of this mansion? I have an important matter to speak of. In addition, which one of you is the one I left a note on?"

Narrator: It turns out this dwarf has plenty to say now. Due to certain reasons, I am not allowed to call dwarves "little", "small" or anything like that. That would be racist in this land. Am I right?"

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

(OOC: Aedan, what the hell!?)
    Characters: Angeline & Aisha

"I can see the Mansion" Aisha said in a enthusiastic tone. "But why are those people barricading the mansion?" she look down to see if there was anyway in. Aisha flew straight at the mansion, crashing into a window on the second floor. She gained only minor injures."That's...one way of getting in" as Angeline flew over to Aisha.

----------------------------------------------

Characters: Cyrus & Cyelena

As they approach the mansion, they notice a bunch of people barricading the mansion. "What in the world?" Cyrus said in confuse tone. Cyelena looked around to see if there was another way in, she notice a person crashing into a window on the second floor. She ran over along with Cyrus being behind her. "Excuse me?" Angeline poked her head out the window. "Can you help us in?" "Just give me one second." Angeline flew back out to pick up Cyelena and Cyrus. Cyelena went up with out a fuss. "This is so weird" complain Cyrus. They all headed down to the Banquet room.

(OOC: Okay my children are in the mansion and in my next post i'll kick things off. So you are going to be patient )

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC- Can't wait to see what happens next)

Elphaba sat on her bed in her room staring at the wall trying to think of something to do to keep her busy. She couldn't leave because there was a barricade surrounding the mansion that had suddenly appeared out of no where. If not for that she would have left a while ago for a much needed broom broom ride.

As Elphaba carefully listened she realized that the mansion was not as quiet as it was a while ago. She realized that the mansion was now filled with all the heros most likely all summoned here some way like her.
    Last edited by Elphaba; 08-15-2010 at 08:25 PM.

[set by blueangel06661]

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC- pwew glad I dragged Shug and Rorin in)
    Landon looked at Rorin and Shug after he closed the portal. "Are you two okay?" He asked them both. "It seems we all been summoned here." He then said looking at all the people in the room. He returned to his seat and waited for something interesting to happen.
    Character: Killian Highwind
    Killian waited in his corner for something to happen. He watched everyone talk to each other but was bored to tears. Why did his king sent hm here to talk to these people.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 08-15-2010 at 09:20 PM.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC- Decided to join whoever is in the banquet room...i felt left out.)

After hearing all the noise and voices coming from downstairs Elphaba finally decided to leave her room to see what was going on. She grabbed her broom and opened the door. The hallway was quiet all the noise seemed to be coming from downstairs.

When she reached the lower level she walked in the direction of the voices and found that a number of people were in the banquet room looking very confused and some rather bored.

Elphaba saw a chair in a corner and went to go sit and watch the people around her.

[set by blueangel06661]

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Narrator: Our dwarf has been searching for a while now within the walls of the mansion. Upon looking through, he spotted the mage from before.

Dwarf: "There you are, ignorant one. I came all this way to talk to you as well as any mages willing to listen to my warning about golems. It seems magic users don't comprehend the fact that a dwarf knows more about golems, construction and mountains than anyone of a different race."

Narrator: Thirsty, dwarf?

Dwarf off the set: "Yeah, I am. Can we take five so I can use the can?"

Narrator: Sure, why not?

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"There you are, ignorant one. I came all this way to talk to you as well as any mages willing to listen to my warning about golems. It seems magic users don't comprehend the fact that a dwarf knows more about golems, construction and mountains than anyone of a different race."
    Landon was startled by his stalker "Be right back" He said to Rorin and Shug. He walked behind him without him noticing as he was drinking and started to cast Hailra as he had just learned that spell by mastering hail. "HAILRA" He froze the drawf in place. "Hey narrator make sure you tell him once he thaws out to stop STALKING ME!" He walked away to sit with his friends.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 08-15-2010 at 09:46 PM.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Frozen Dwarf: N-n-nob-body freezes m-me...

The dwarf closed his eyes out due to the mages ignorance and chanted one word to summon a golem for himself...

Dwarf: "Dalus-Metra..."

An Earth golem rose out of the ground, breaking the floor. Unarmed, it tapped the dwarf, breaking the ice. The dwarf shook himself off and pointed.

Dwarf: "Earth golem, grab him so he listens to what I have to say!"

The human-sized Earth golem began running strong and threw a connecting punch at the mage. This one roared a deep roar and clenched its rocky fists.

Narrator: Nothin' I can do for you on that one, kid. You angered a dwarf...you don't do that with little people.

Dwarf: "Hey! What did I tell you about calling me "little"!?"

Narrator: I hate this racism thing...

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Landon was one angry mage. "THATS IT!" He was exceptionally mad. "HAILGA!" He froze both the Golem and Dwarf once again. He got out of its grip and Enlarged his staff. He jumped up with his larged hexed staff and shattered the Golems body. His staff returned to normal sized and he walked away. "Anyone else!?" He yelled out of fury and walked off. Once he got to a wall he slumped down in pain as he is extremely frail.
    Character: Killian Highwind.
    After seeing the mage destroy the golem with ice he was shocked to see someone destroy a golem, But not surprised that the golem that was fought didnt die as it will return to its resting place to heal itself for its next use. He never seen anyone with so much fury destroy something that strong before. What did that dwarf do to that Blackmage?
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 08-15-2010 at 10:31 PM.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Dwarf: "Hehehe...About time he shows true backbone. In my militia days, I showed that kind of mettle right from the start and I was nothing more than a lowly axe warrior who wanted to be part of a siege-gang. Explosives were my thing but I was sharp with an axe. You sir, come here and hear what I have to say since that ponce git won't. It concerns a lot of mages if not all of them."

Narrator: The dwarf felt much better that the weak mage collapsed. Perhaps this new one could carry a conversation.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Some things can only be beat by magic." He said to the dwarf. He then took the basic whitemagick book out of his pouch and cast heal on himself. He got up at full strength and kneeled down and drew a yellow, blue, and red circle around himself. "elementals I summon you! Fire!" The red line started to glow "Ice" The Blue line started to glow "Lightning" yellow line started to glow and all 3 elementals appeared infront of landon. He got up and sent the elementals to attack the dwarf. He probably surprised many people but those elementals were summoned from blackmage village. " You cant make Blacckmages stop using magic in the littlest of situations like your golems... we are born from magic and we are immortal from magic. If we abandon magic we die, if we embrace it we become strong and immortal..." He said with a unseen grin. "Char, Bolt, Shiva show him what our true strength is" He sent the elementals to attack the dwarf for punishment for his discrimination against magic. He then began to feel faint from using most of his energy to bring the three there but managed to keep awake by drinking a ether. "I nearly lost all my energy bringing 3 of my villages guards here... and they are fueled by the blackmages hope... dreams... and strength." he then dismissed the elementals after theyre onslaught on the dwarf. "Go ahead try convincing the Blackmages to stop the use of magic against Golems. We do it our way, you do it yours. We may differ, but no Blackmage will listen to your rant on no magic against Golems." He the walked up to the dwarf and healed him to full strength with heal 2 and went back to sit down by the window.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 09-01-2010 at 01:16 AM.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hazama was watching the fight between the little man and other guy. He chuckles out of amusement and thought about jumping in for a little excitement but decided to keep his distance for now. Wait and find a weakness was always his key to winning a fight. He chuckled again and continued watching.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Dwarf: So says you, young one. Unlike you, others may be willing to listen for we are all human in some way regardless of race. Would you honestly deny your human side by being ignorant and retaliating against a normal dwarven citizen? I didn't deny mine when I summoned a golem made from the earth. Earth golems when summoned can easily take a beating and see it as nothing worse than a mosquito bite. I can teach you how to summon a golem. Some can't be summoned though. Just as you can summon a fire elemental, there exists a fire golem made out of burning embers and hot rock. I can't summon it so I summon earth ones for defensive purposes. The only reason I used one for offensive purpose is because I wanted to look at some...well, that and I wanted to get you back for freezing me. It seems you don't really have much physical endurance. That and you wear out too easily."

The Dwarf walked to the mage again and continued...

Dwarf: "By the way, it's not that easy to beat Ironside. All you did was slow him down. He now remains just outside the city walls in his kneeling stance. Who's the other guy you're typically with? I might have a favor to ask of him since you most likely won't accept. It involves the Tomb of Clangeddin. I ask because I may just have to assist my brethren in the war against the elves."

The dwarf closed his eyes and again said the chant...this time out loud.

Dwarf: "Dalus-Metra!!!"

The earth golem rose from the ground again and prepared itself.

Dwarf: "Stand down, golem. Do not fight. I am being civil here. Young mage, summoning a golem does not require a knack for magic. Learning how to chant Dwarven rune words is how you can summon golems. That rune word, "Dalus-Metra" summons an earth golem. Consider that your lesson as it can serve as a mage's guardian so the mage doesn't risk taking a hit as often."

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hazama watches silently in the shadows. Taking notes on the little guy waiting for him to talk so he can hear what he has to say about these Golem things.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Gazkul

Gazkul had slipped away as more Uruk Hai poured through the breached wall and joined the advancing shieldwall, quickly he had run into the side street where he had left his discuise earlier. Pulling on the black cloak and heavy visored helmet he had joined the guards retreating into the mansion from the wrath of the Uruks, in the confusion they hadn't looked too closely at the huge cloaked figure assuming that he was just a forign warrior who like so many had been drawn in to help the cause. Now he stood leaning in the doorway of a side room at the back of the banquet hall listening to the words of the servents of the great enemy.

OOC- I couldn't resist the temptation to sneak in.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information