AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Treacherous Gods

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Default Re: RPG: Treacherous Gods

Character: Hazama

"Okay Sorry. Gezz..." He said kinda not believing him. "He's not even moving at the moment." He said releasing the mans hand from his black jacket. "won't make the mistake again" he said with a slight roll of his eyes.

Senior Member Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Blue Saber Scroll 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2010 08:45 PM
    Threads

Character: Aren

".....This one looks suspicious. I don't like the look of that sword on his back either." , the guard said the other other in the gate keep. As he walked up to the gate, Aren looked from under his hood up towards the blinding sun at the guard, his face darkened by the shining sun. "State your business stranger!", the guard barked as he met Aren at the gate. "Good day to you soldier. My business here is to do explore the mansion located in this city." He smiled at the guard who did not smile back. "Kindly remove your hood, good sir. So that we may know who you are for our report for the ruler of Tyrinthya." Aren looked at this man with an impatient look. "That will not be necessary." He flashed the Paladin Order's medallion to the guard. "Now please, let me through." He smiled as the guard quickly became flustered. "My apologies your Holiness! OPEN THE GATE! Enjoy your time in Tyrinthya." , he quickly turned and walked back up the the gate keep. Aren smiled once again. "I thank you." , he said as he walked forward into the bustling city, muttering, "I knew I should have picked a nicer looking cloak before I left......"

Aren looked around the square of the busy city. Seeing the people quickly walking to get where they were going and children playing. He smiled to see such peace as the memories of the books he'd read for his teachings described it the same. Lowering his hood, he looked around for the way to the mansion. "It's around here somewhere... Even though "here" is very large." He walked over to a shopkeeper and knocked lightly on the counter. "Um...can you point me towards the mansion?" , with a hopeful look. The old man gave him a quick look over and then replied. "Yeah....it's over that way." , jabbing his thumb to his right at the road a few shops over. "Take that path there and you'll be there in no time." Aren thanked the man and quickly hurried onwards to the mansion.
    Last edited by Frost Alchemist; 08-18-2010 at 02:44 AM.
    Sig By Yukari112

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Avril

Avril lead Lilith and Elphaba towards her hollow. She has never shown anyone her hollow before let alone let anyone near her hollow. Avril was very conscious about people coming near her hollow. She didn't have many fancy things but to her they were priceless. Avril gathered her possessions and began cleaning her hollow for when she could come back to Tyrinthya but that is if she ever came back.

"Make yourselves at home. I need to clean a bit before we go." Avril picked up a few crystal which were very far into her hollow, she gathered some herbs that were capable of growing in her hollow and she took some of the water in there with a glass bottle for the journey. She looked in very crack of the hollow to ensure she did not leave anything in the hollow in case someone was to break into it.

"Come on girls, we can go now." She waited till the girls were out and then, Avril created and placed many heavy warded magic spells on her hollow entrance. Avril looked at the girls and then looked towards the sky.

"Where should we begin?"

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Elphaba

Elphaba watched as Avril set multiple magic spells around her hollow with interest. She had a place in Tyrinthya to call home. She was so far away from hers.

Elphaba looked at Avril. She had no idea where to begin or even where to go. They could just start walking but they could easily get lost, and Elphaba didn't really like walking long distances anyway but since the people she was traveling with didn't have that advantage she would walk with them.

She checked her bag to make sure her Grimmerie and coconut oil were there and looked to the others who were looking at the sky.

(OOC- I really don't know where to begin...any ideas?)
    Last edited by Elphaba; 08-18-2010 at 11:59 AM.

[set by blueangel06661]

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Avril felt uncertain as to where to go find the ancient relics that needed to be found. She clapped her hand together and concentrated on a map. Avril pulled her hands away and as she did, each side of the map was held in her hands. She lifted it towards the sky and it began to levitate and she continued to glance at the map.

"Well, perhaps we should go to the south or to the east. I have a feeling that the elves may have a relic or perhaps towards the sea. There may be one down in the depths. Where do you believe we should start Elphaba and Lilith?" Avril pointed towards the North east corner at a land that is controlled by elves.

"Perhaps we should head there. I know there is a safe haven for us there." Avril rolled the map and placed it in her bag. She looked at the girls and grinned.

"Before we begin, I have a code that I adhere to. If one is left behind, walk forward and don't look back. However, for you two girls, I will make an exception." Avril nodded and began to walk.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

Characters: Jiro, Sayuka, Kendal, Iona and Narisa

Dwarf: "You head to the mansion then...Ironside and I will handle this but you have to command it. Just have it go after these treants and the oakwood. I will be helping the golem."

The Dwarf readied his frost hammer for combat. It was time to shatter some treants again.

Dwarf: "It's time to live up the my race's reputation."

(Jiro)"Ironside take care of the treants and the oakwood and protect the dwarf but no killing elves it that understood." The Dwarf and Ironside set to work while the rest of us head for the mansion but I can't help but feel some thing is wrong, I put those thought aside and continue heading to the mansion.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Elphaba could not believe how different Avril was from her. She was a witch but it appeared they were able to use magic differently. And her code of leaving one behind without looking back...she had never thought of that, she never had to as she never left her castle.

Elphaba and Lillith follow Avril as she started to walk North East direction. It was very green and there were many trees surrounding them.
    "Elphaba, I've been meaning to ask you." said Avril "I know that you are a witch like me but, are you able to use magic like I do?"

"I do not believe so" said Elphaba. "I am use a book of many spells and curses." Then she added with a slight warning "And please don't get me angry at you. Things have been known to happen such as things falling or animals attacking." Then she smiled "but I doubt you will as I like you already."
    Last edited by Elphaba; 08-18-2010 at 10:27 PM.

[set by blueangel06661]

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Ironside

As the treants came closer, the Dwarf raised his hammer with both hands and looked up at Ironside.

Dwarf: "Let's do this, Guardian of Clangeddin! For Helvibia!"

Ironside brought Earthbreaker down on the ground creating a straight rip in the ground following a tremor. The Dwarf, ready for combat smacked a treant to pieces with his hammer and moved to the next only to get smacked by a wooden fist. Falling to the ground, the dwarf got up and reached for his hammer. As the treant came closer, Ironside picked it up and hurled it at the mansion. It then turned and noticed a large group of treants rushing it. Ironside brought a fist up and punched a crater into the ground, creating another tremor. As some of the treants were in the air from the impact, Ironside slashed them with Earthbreaker. The Dwarf looked through the advancing treants and saw an elven summoner glowing every now and then.

Dwarf: "Ironside! A filthy elf is controlling the treants. You were given orders not to hurt the elf so take care of the fodder and the giant oakwood while I hunt down the oppressor of Helvibia."

Ironside brought Earthbreaker down again, creating another rip into the ground, this time branching off toward the mansion. (Complete accident). The iron giant then walked forward, stepping on treants to fight the oakwood while the dwarf ran through the woods, crushing the summoner's skull in. The oakwood smacked ironside with a branch, bringing it to the ground. Getting up, Ironside ripped a leg off and impaled the oakwood through it's mouth. The oakwood let out a loud, dying roar and the golem returned to the Dwarf in the open patch of land. The dwarf was bloodied up and had a large branch piercing his leg to the ground. He coughed up a bit of blood and looked up at Ironside...

Dwarf: "Damn it, golem...that was sloppy. At least I managed to kill that elf. If Jiro asks, I'll take whatever heat he may have for you."

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(Narisa)"Incoming tremor it's heading straight for the mansion." I turn to see the tremor coming straight toward the mansion damn that golem proving to be more trouble then his worth.

(Iona)"Jiro, Sayuka help me stable the ground with magic." The three of us stand there focusing on build a powerful magic build to help stabilise the ground.

"Now!" The three of us hit the ground send the magic we built up which made the tremor disappear.

(Jiro)"Arh that golem more trouble then it's worth let just head back I could do we some rest." We continue on our way the mansion's not far now.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

(OOC: I kinda know where you guys and i don't but anyways....)

GM Post!!

Night falls over the City of Tyrinthya. This type of night wasn't of the world. It is being created by a group of Orc Mages, to increase the movement their allies. Catapults begin to load up with flaming rocks. The smell of something foul fills the streets of Tyrinthya. The upcoming army comes ever so close.

@ GAZ ( hope you don't mind me calling you GAZ )
    Four elite Uruk-Hai sneaks up to the Mansion and fires arrows into the Banquet area. Smashing the glass behind you. Gazkul gives of a roar, picks up a table and throws it the heroes. Heavily out match, he quickly turns around and dives out the window, running to the streets of Tyrinthya.

@ Aedan
    Your groups sees the uruk-hai escape but you don't follow instead you go in side the mansion to check whats new.

@ Everyone who is not at the mansion
    (OOC: At the moment you guys can do what you want.)
    Last edited by Elukien; 08-19-2010 at 08:31 AM.

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(Jiro)"What the hell going on here and why the hell did I see a Uruk Kai jump out the window." I look at one of the warrior Disciples.

(Warrior 1)"One of the Urak Kai must of sneaked in here when we first barricaded the doors, now there are a elite unit of Urak Kai out side about thirty they seem to be warriors and archers but there may be some sorcerers among there ranks your orders." The Disciple also updates us about the Goddess of light show up and asking the heroes to find some artefacts in each of the Empire's and to the mission to kill this evil Warlord.

(Narisa)"Disciple split into five teams of four, each team well try head to the capital of each of the Empires inform the Disciple to make the proper arrangement in each of the cities, for the heroes here to meet with the people they seek and information on both the last known location on both the Warlord and these powerful artefacts, now go sneak out the back now." All the Disciples split into there team of four and leave quietly with making a sound they make there way toward each of the Empires.

(Iona)"Okay heroes our best bet is to head to Anterium it is the closest of the all the Empire's we can start our search there for information and one of these so called artefacts." Iona has a good point about Anterium the elves and spirits of nature aren't to keep on Urak Kai wondering there lands.

(Sayuka)"If no one has a plan then I recommend we head to Anterium first as it is the closest, then we should make our way to Lucanthium, after we finish our business there we should head to Helvibia but would have to head through the plains of Arawath, after we are done with the Dwarves we should head for Segunda through the dwarf tunnel to avoid being detected on the suffice, then we should make our way to the last Empire the Imperium then once we have all he information and artefacts we will be able to go to the Warlords lair." I look at Sayuka to see her holding a map of Ama.

(Kendal)"We should all try and stick together we will be stronger united together but it is your chose, you can fight alone and die or fight together and survive."

"It took you a minute to think of that plan just from look at a map." While we wait for the other to response to the plan I make a magic barrier to prevent the Urak Kai's from charging in the others move the banquet table to block the window that crazed Urak Kai jumped out of, we then head to the back door and wait for the other to make up there minds on the matter.
    Last edited by Aedan the demon hunter; 08-19-2010 at 11:11 AM.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I do not believe so. I am use a book of many spells and curses. And please don't get me angry at you. Things have been known to happen such as things falling or animals attacking but I doubt you will as I like you already." Avril grinned at Elphaba, emotions did alter the way magic did work. Many things did happen when Avril first learned magic. She didn't have control over her emotions hence things would explode or things would catch fire.

"You must be very young and fairly new to magic. When I was your age, I would get angry and make things explode. As I got better with magic, I no longer required a book of spells and I learned how to control my emotions. This may be why our magic is so different from one another." Avril remembered the moment she made her great grandmother's favorite pot explode. She giggled at the thought of her great grandmother running after her with her mortar and pestle. Avril could feel the tip of her great grandmother's mortar digging into her back. She had received it as a gift from succeeding at creating the perfect remedy for poison ivy itches.

"I noticed you had jinxed your broom. It's quite a unique spell." Avril took a good look at the broom and smiled. "You're quite talented young one." Avril has always wanted to apprentice someone, maybe this was her chance and perhaps her calling.

"What says you about becoming my apprentice? There is much you can learn from my teachings. However, I understand if you are a bit reluctant to learn. I do have very different magic from yours." Avril waited to hear what Elphaba had to say about her request.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Post Deleted
    Last edited by -GAZKUL-; 08-21-2010 at 08:48 AM.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

[OOC: Combination, co-op post of Shug and Me. Also beginnig to realize how melodramatic Rorin is, lol he's worse then the fantasy narrator in the movies.]

Rorin stood in the middle of the banquet for quite some time. The sense were coming back and he could hear the vibrations of many hearts. Like an out of tune band. He felt once again he was being looped with another group to save yet another world. He felt himself always drifting from here and there. He gave one look around and he took a breath.

His hands were itching to touch the strings of his lute. But not here where the world around was messy and was out of tune. He turned around and decided to find somewhere more appropriate. He found himself passing mansion decorations of gold and fine silver. Paintings that were liquid gold, in the sense that they had fine brush strokes. He finally found and made his way into the garden. He found a bench and he felt peace at last.

Shug let Rorin go figuring he needed some space, she knew he didn't handle big crowds too well, but after a few minutes of standing on her own amidst the crowd of boisterous heroes she decided she'd rather follow her friend to a more quiet place. She drifted in the direction her musical companion had headed, stopping a few times when pulled into conversation with the other people held up in the banquet hall. She padded softly down the mansion halls feeling out of place among its rich splendor until she came upon an entrance way into the garden and there she spotted her friend sitting peacefully on a stone bench.

She was happy that he chose the garden to find respite in, she felt at home among all the greenery and floral scents.

Rorin's finger stroke his instrument. The sound of life was inspiring and seemed to flow through him like magic. He a sweet tune a tune stuck in his head for a while. He didn't pay much attention to anything around him. Other than the faint whisper of a breeze and the running sound of water. A soft patter that reminded him of child's feet.

A familar rhythm flowed through him and he opened his one eye to stare with his weak vision at Shug in the distance. She too seemed to fine the scenery just as peaceful as he did.

"Life inspires a trance," he said quietly.

Shug wasn't exactly sure what Rorin meant by that but the song he was playing was beautiful and calming. Shug found herself unable to control a small relaxed smile from spreading across her face. She took a seat next to Rorin, content to sit there surrounded by the garden and the sounds of the bard on his instrument. She settled back into the bench, completely relaxed and at peace, and let her eyes drift closed.

Rorin smiled at the garden, the flowers were beautiful. But there was something about modified life. Most of the flowers were only rows of roses. And life didn't belong to a single unit. Rorin took a moment and saw Shug. He once again had a sudden urge almost a calling to another person.

"May I ask," Rorin began, "Where you came from Shug?"

The sound of Rorin's voice startled her a little.

"Oh, uhm, yes of course. I grew up in the small village of Renai in the forests on the outskirts of Segunda." Shug hesitated a moment, "What about you, Rorin?" She quickly added, "If you don't mind me asking of course."

Rorin stared at her for a moment.

"You already know so much about me," Rorin said, "May you recite the details of your village?"

The young woman tilted her head to the side in thought, "Well, it was a tiny village, only a hundred people or so. So naturally, everyone knew everyone and everything about everyone." She grinned at that thought. "Being so small were kind of isolated from the rest of the empire so we had to survive on our own, not many merchants would make the perilous journey to Renai." She chewed her lip for a moment before continuing, "but being so isolated led us to become self-sufficient and since we had to provide entertainment for ourselves we would have at least one festival a week. It was wonderful."

Shug looked sheepishly at Rorin, embarrassed for rambling on.

Rorin smiled at her.

"No need to feel embarassed," he said he heard from the way her heart fluttered that she was embarassed, "I like hearing about other places. Its beautiful the things people remember of their homes."

She returned his smile,

"I was lucky to have been found by that village. Renai is a beautiful place, I couldn't have asked for a better childhood."

A thought was tugging at the corner of Shug's mind and she wanted to ask Rorin something but wasn't sure of she should. So she sat quietly and scuffed her bare heels on the packed dirt of the garden path.

Rorin could sense her heart. It felt cautious, he could hear it beating a cautious beat. She was holding onto a thought, a thought that stopped the naturally rythm. He stared at her cautiously.

"I am not as delicate as these plants," he said cautiously, "If there is something on your mind, you may say so."

It never ceased to amaze her how thoroughly Rorin could read her thoughts and feelings. She surreptitiously gave the red-head a once-over, tryng to discover the answer to the riddle that was him. Giving up for the moment she tried to word her question so it wouldn't come out sounding rude.

"So," she began, "who was that man from before?" Shug avoided his eye, "Eibeck was it?"

Rorin smiled and even made a sigh for a moment. It wasn't an annoyed sigh, but more a sigh as if he were relieving a weight on his shoulders. He stood for a moment staring at a rose. It reminded him of the time he stared at his own hands. Stained with the petals of life. Maybe he was as delicate as these plants and he liked to pretend he was stronger than he was.

"Eibeck is my savior and my killer," Rorin paused, "He saved my life, a few times.In only to find the right moment. To finally end me."

Rorin took a moment.

"I'm not sure why he wants to kill me," Rorin said, "When we first met he made a long speech about how he disliked people with virtues. Who believed themselves to always be selfless and like a god. Worse off he hated the noise of music. I wasn't sure what he was going on. But he said I was inferior to his plan. Whatever his plan may be."

Shug rose to go stand next to Rorin. She paused, unsure, before placing a soft hand on his arm, "I'm sorry for bringing that up, it wasn't my business, I shouldn't have pried."

Rorin shook his head and as he did a piece of his hair used to cover his right eye moved out of the way a bit. He quickly fixed it.

"It isn't that big of a deal," Rorin said, "A poor misguided fool. His heart sounds confused and full of battle drums. The kind of drums a warrior carries within his soul. All he knows is battle. Which makes him some what stupid."

Rorin smiled.

Shug looked up at the bard's pale face.

"There's nothing to forgive." she smiled.

She slowly placed a hand over the side of his face where his eye was missing.

"You don't need to hide this around me." she said softly.

Rorin shook his head no.

"If youre uncomfortable with it than its alright. I just wanted you to know that I'm okay with it."

"No one can be okay, with something that reminds them of a void or an abyss, the depths of death and the depths of one man's desperation, when he already realizes the truth and yet he struggles to continue searching,"

Shug bit her lip thoroughly embarrassed for bringing two painful topics to light.

Rorin could hear her heart. He finally grabbed her hand and placed it on her chest where her heart beat.

"Listen to the rhythms, be always consciously aware of who you are and do not question what you have done," Rorin said, "Hearts have rhythms. Listen to your rhythm. And never stop it from beating. And don't question where your heart leads you."

Shug gasped at Rorin's sudden intensity but nodded at his words. She opened her mouth to respond but was interrupted by the sound of shattering glass and shouts coming from within the mansion.

She looked to Rorin, "What's going on?" she felt a little fear creep into the heart beating under her hand.

Rorin closed his eye.

"I believe war is begining and death is what is going on," Rorin said, "The first test of heroes."

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Way, WAY to short of a post...)
    Character: Landon Sean
    Landon got up after getting hit in the face with a table. "Ouch" He said after getting up and brushing off dirt from his clothing. He then fixed his hat and walked over to Rorin and Shug. "Well we may as well rest here before we move off for Mt. Draclyn tomarrow. Friends come first before the world after all."

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Elphaba listened as Avril talked about her becoming an apprentice. She was always curious to learn about magic in many ways and she rarely trusted anyone but maybe she would make an exception for Avril. After all she was already impressed by Elphaba jinxing her own broom she never parted with.

"Actually." said Elphaba "I was born a witch so I've known magic my whole life."

"Really?" asked Avril. Now she seemed even more interested.

Elphaba thought and after a while of Avril staring at her waiting for her answer Elphaba finally said. "Sure, why not. But as for making things fall or making animals attack that bit of magic will always be with me, the book may be as well but I'm willing to try."

Last edited by Elphaba; 08-19-2010 at 08:37 PM.

[set by blueangel06661]

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

GM Post!!

(OOC: Okay i'm going to follow, what aedan's proposing.)

@ Those at the mansion.

Everyone agrees to Iona and Sayuka plans on going to the Anterium. Everyone headed off to bed or somewhere to sleep for their upcoming journey. Meanwhile Commander Deregulas force's where on the out-skirts of Tyrinthya.

Commander Deregulas: Begin the assault!! Catapults start to reign destruction other Tyrinthya, using rocks and flaming stones. The Commanders forces pours into the city, killing, burn and destroying everything in their path. Half the city was in a blaze, the sounds off people screaming in fear wakes the heroes from their slumber. Armed trolls and Uruk-Hai storm up to the Mansion with a hunger for man flesh.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Character: Hazama + Deadus

Hazama woke up sweating from the nightmare he woke up from. He slid on a shirt and went to the window and stared out it seeing the village in fire. He could smell the burnt flesh through the cracked window of his room. He opened the window fully and jumped from his 4 story room and landed on an enemy and ripped it's head off laughing as the blood went onto his face. he jumped from enemy to enemy ripping off there heads and slicing them up with his sword and Nox Nyctores, Ouroboros to close his distance from his enemies with demonic speed and obliterated them. He got part way into the city then a flying demon came down a on him and drew his sword.

"You have been away to long my old friend." the flying demon like man said floating

"Deadus..." said in a stance no man has ever seen before.

"I want you to join me Hazama." Deadus said with a dark voice his wings keeping him afloat.

"No. You know I have changed my evil ways. I will not join you."

"I will force you then." He said in another stance only known to the two of them.

"I'm ready..." Hazama speaks his last few words before the fight.

"Then let's begin..."

Hazama and Deadus clashed there swords together. moving so fast almost no one could see the fight. The fight had a brief breath. You could see the wounds on Hazama but Deadus was covered in more blood than he was. They went back at it this time a bit slower so someone could see them. They took another brief breath. Hazama was heavily wounded and Deadus was almost defeated.
    Hazama was forced into the final form.
    Deadus went into his release form and all of his wounds were healed. Hazama attacked with his arm going though Deadus chest. It poisoned Deadus and he began slowly to fall. Hazama took his arm out and went back to his human form. At that instant Deadus took his sword and stabbed it into Hazama chest.

"ACK!" Hazama screamed in pain. As he fell. He was alive but barely. He was falling, falling like he was in his dream. He was about to hit the ground when deadus stopped him the moment before he hit it. Deadus laid him down.

"Great fight you almost had me." He said in the unhuman voice

"You have gotten stronger...." He said with a cough

"My master. Come with me and you can have this strength or you and your people will die along with everything else."

"Shut up..." Hazama closed his eyes bleeding and fainted as he watched Deadus fly away...
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 08-20-2010 at 10:33 PM.

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(Jiro)"I sense a demon." We enter a room to found a man lying with what seems to be a knife in his chest he is lucky to be alive Sayuka and Iona begin to heal the wound it nothing to what we have to heal when we are in the demon realm, I look out the window to see a flying demon I can tell it powerful but it's no demon lord.

(Iona)"His wound isn't beyond repair we can't do anything about the pain but he'll thanks to our healing magic." The barrier not strong enough to stop demons but Urak Hai it should hold them back for a while.

(Short post.)
    Last edited by Aedan the demon hunter; 08-21-2010 at 11:38 AM.

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Avril was impressed with Elphaba's answer. Elphaba seemed the kind to study on her own refusing help from anyone. Then again Avril thought we were all after the same powerful enemy and we needed all the help we could get, we probably reacted differently then if we were all against each other.

"Alright." said Avril nodding clearly impressed. "Then you shall be my assistant and I'll teach you other ways to use magic."

Elphaba nodded in return. She leaned an elbow against her broom as Avril asked.

"So exactly how are you with magic?' Avrl asked. What can you do?"

Elphaba answered right away without hesitation. "Actually, I have yet to find something I can't do. If you ask me to do something I'll look it up in my Grimmerie and its there."

Last edited by Elphaba; 08-21-2010 at 03:23 PM.

[set by blueangel06661]

Aggressively stupid Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Kawaiislice Alice Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2024 04:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Lillith
    (OOC: SORRY. I forgot about the RPG, I read it through thoroughly though.)

Lillith looked around her, she was left alone in a tiny room, they must have forgotten about her. She sighed and looked around for something to do. As she saw a closed chest, she curiously wondered what would be inside it. She walked closer to the chest and tried to open it. "HEY" Avril screamed as she walked into the room.

Lillith was shocked badly and fell over, and started crying like a baby.

"What the hell is wrong with her?" Avril sighed. "That's the chest of old memories there, don't touch it without my permission."

"I...I...I just..." Lillith said sobbing. "I just wanted to see what's insid--"

"Please just don't touch anymore stuff, you could break something important." Avril sighed.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Void
    Location: Outskirts of Tryanthia briefly, walking towards mansion

It had annoyed him that his fun had been taken away from him. They just popped and disappeared. Of course this was a perfect night, heightened by the scent of blood and all the wonderful scents of food being killed pathetic weak beings. But there were things stronger than the war brewing outside.

"Ehhhh," Void said, "Play things. ehehehehee."

The ten year old boy turned around to see a few straggling Orcs behind him. Obviously they thought him something to pound and eat. Void gave a bit of a pout and pursed his lips together. The Orcs had their bats ready and they looked at him with a very hungry look.

"Boop boop," Void said, "That's nice, but ooooooo looky herrra. Shiny Shiny sky ball. ehehehehee."

Void now held in his hands a small skyball he had found once off of a child he had once consume. The Orcs focused all their attention on the skyball almost dozing into what seemed to be a trance. Wherever Void turned it they followed like dumb animals. Void laughed at the freaks.

"That's a good good orc," Void said.

Void threw the skyball towards the entrance of the mansion and the Orcs followed it every way, Hitting each other at the same time, to see who'd get the ball first. Void was going to have to find a way in the mansion another way. Orcs were not his thing. But he did wonder what the strays were doing. All well.

"Eehehheeheheheeheheheh!" Void said, "Immam goinga find chu. AND TEAR YOU APART."

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Aedan the demon hunter View Post

(Jiro)"I sense a demon." We enter a room to found a man lying with what seems to be a knife in his chest he is lucky to be alive Sayuka and Iona begin to heal the wound it nothing to what we have to heal when we are in the demon realm, I look out the window to see a flying demon I can tell it powerful but it's no demon lord.

(Iona)"His wound isn't beyond repair we can't do anything about the pain but he'll thanks to our healing magic." The barrier not strong enough to stop demons but Urak Hai it should hold them back for a while.

(Short post.)
    (OOC: We where outside. I jumped out the window. Short post)

He watched as the mean tried to fix his inhuman body. He was couscous again and he was mad he almost went to his true form again just to escape the embarrassment of needing help. but he could not move nor talk. He tried to laugh but it hurt him. As the smell of burnt human flesh went into his nose he tried to sit up but could not and fell back down. He was useless. Again....

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Characters: Cyrus, Cyelena, Angeline & Aisha

Cyelena woke up from hearing the screaming outside, she rush outside off her room to see what was happening. She stood there looking at the blaze. Cyrus walked around the corner and saw Cyelena. "You know, it's funny. I was just dreaming about you but with less clothes on." he had a grin on his face. "Remind me to punch you later" she want back into her room to put on her armor. Cyrus walked over to the window. "Well then, time to pack our bags" he started to run down the corridor.

Angeline put her hand on Aisha and woke her up. "Hmm....Ruby, i'm tired" she shook off Angeline grip and started to drift off. "This is no time for sleeping, we got to get out of here!" she yelled at her. Angeline start pack whatever she could, Aisha got up and started to put her clothes on. They left their room. "Wait shouldn't we tell the others? and *yawn* where are we going?"she said. "We don't have time to tell the others and we are heading to the Anterium empire. There we will meet up with everyone" Angeline punch a window, shattering it. Spreading out her wings she started to fly out, Aisha took a firm grasp of her broom and flew out behind her.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Killian Highwind+ Landon Sean
    Landon woke up and ran up to the 2nd floor windows. "I have to do something, they are going to break down the doors!". I got out my book of advanced blackmagick. "INFERNO!" He summoned a tornado of fire that killed most of the Uruks and monsters around the mansion. Killian ran past the mage and jumped off the 2nd floor window and landed destroying a war mech in the process. Killian then joined other heros in the mansion after jumping back into the building. I Ran down stairs as fast as I could to see if Rorin and Shug were O.K.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 08-21-2010 at 03:35 PM.

Seriously ._.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information