AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: need help naming a series

Junior Member xeromorris is on a distinguished road xeromorris's Avatar
    Gil
    Question
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2010 03:51 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default need help naming a series

sorry i am new here and have been searching around for hours now. i have been trying to figure out the name of series. honestly it has been a while and i can no longer tell it it was an anime or a manga(they seem to blend together when i watch or read them to much).

anyhow this is what i remember:

the story line is placed in a school, on this schools campus is a door that leads to demons or hell. the previous king of the council went into the door years before to fight the demons on their side which ended the battle for some time. years later there is a stundet who apparently is to become the next king.

he fights together with a girl, but this girl is a kind of "link" between him and his weapon. (a long curved sword that spikes..the blade looks like sonic the hedgehogs hair the way its spiked but cooler). while the council were fighting against him as a test to see if he was worthy the door opens and out comes a skeleton covered in armor. the weapon he uses is supposably what proves he is the king as the previous leader also used it.

sorry if i placed this in the wrong area as i am unfamiliar with forums and how they work, but any help would be awesome. thank you very much.

U. S. Marine BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2010 09:55 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Biggsam4

Default Re: need help naming a series

it almost sounds like tokko, but I haven't seen it in a while so I can't be sure

Junior Member xeromorris is on a distinguished road xeromorris's Avatar
    Gil
    Question
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2010 03:51 AM
    Threads

Default Re: need help naming a series

Quote Originally Posted by BiggSam View Post
    it almost sounds like tokko, but I haven't seen it in a while so I can't be sure
    i checked out tokko, that wasnt it. the story pretty much doesnt really leave the school. the studnent council is a group that fights against whatever comes out of the door to protect the world pretty much.

somethign else i remmebered. the girl thats the link between the guy and his weapon takes whatever dmg to her self instead of him. so instead of him getting hurt she is instead. all the other memebers of the council have special abilities too. like transforming into half animals and such.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information