AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: PS3's Potential----How much can it do?

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default PS3's Potential----How much can it do?

Okay, as some, few, or maybe just me have seen....Russian GamerSuper has made a way to load PSP ISOs in your PS3 if you have the "the you know what" and the "and you know what app"
    You guys find for the video yourselves but imagine, imagine if that was possible with NDS, Wii and Xbox 360 games? That would be epic.

The PS3 is a very powerful system, and imagine if "it can do everything" literally, just like they claim it can do?

This is one reason why people shouldn't disable Homebrew, I don't see why Nintendo, and now Sony is trying to block, I know it's a gateway to "naughty" activities, but not everyone is like that. Your thoughts?
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 09-18-2010 at 06:20 PM.

Senior Member Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts Bleach Kon Bell Balalaika
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2010 06:36 PM
    Threads

Default Re: PS3's Potential----How much can it do?

So, play PSP games or just eboots that work for PSX?
    There is no good or evil, only giving and taking
    and taking is what I do best.

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

Homebrew has always lead to piracy. No excuses. No exceptions. Personally, too many people justify it.

Somewhere outthere there is a developer who works with his purest angelic intent to show off his programming skills for his favorite device; Then like a thief in the night his helpful little tool will be picked up and used to steal software. It happened with the 360, original xbox - - It happened with the DS, it happened with the PSP , it happened with the Wii and it's happening to the PS3 right now.

Hell. Alot of people don't seem to recall the Other OS display forum that was on the PS website. They created a nice forum for people to show off their home brew skills and their programs they made for other OS on the Ps3. Then nobody used it for anything besides playing emulators which honestly isn't anything special. Then some dude decided to go all bravado and start shouting LOL I HAXXE DAT PAYSTATION TRIPPLE and they removed Other OS.

Just google PS3 firmware updates.
    The website that shows up is a little bit of an eyesore but in a nutshell it explains what you can do now. Personally I like the video editor but I have better software on my computer.

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2022 04:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This thread's cutting a little too close for comfort.

The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

Closed Thread

Thread Information