AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for a new avatar-signature-pack.

Junior Member Riku von Drake is on a distinguished road Riku von Drake's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2010 10:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Looking for a new avatar-signature-pack.

Hello everyone!

My name is Riku von Drake, and right now i am looking for a new avatar and a signature that is going to match it.

I play a internet game called erepublik and have so done for the last 2 years and a few months (in a few weeks i celebrate 1000 days in the game!) but enough about me.

I have a habit of having avatars of manga and anime characters, here is a link to a page with my last avatars i have used, so you might get a better picture of what kind i like =)
    http://img716.imageshack.us/gal.php?...daasdasdas.jpg

Anyway, I am looking for a new set of avatar and signature, rexently i have been reading a little Naruto and found out that his father (Minato) is awesome, tho I haven't been able to find any good picture of him. Another thing I like is ofc Riku from Kingdom of Heart (my name Riku von Drake mostly comes from him), and I am very fond of the Final Fantasy series and then ofc the greats movie of all times, Advent Children.

I have a thing for the bad guys in the series, as some of you might know Riku isn't the good guy in Kingdom of Heart and that other guy, Ulquiorra Cifer, is one of the main badguys in the bleach series.

If anyone of you manages to make me an avatar or a signature that i get fond of i will be more happy then you will possibly will be able to believe is possible.

I really don't want a animated avatar or any text in the avatar or the signature, if that is possible. I am well aware that i might be forced to wait for weeks, or months.. but i am ready to do that and will be here so you can contact me whenever you want!

If possible, could the signature be 690x100 or something? (max is 690 :/)

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Looking for a new avatar-signature-pack.

Alright, so, what do you want done? I know you want a signature and avatar, but you really should give us some sort of a stock image to get a better idea of what you want. In that whole paragraph, you have basically told me nothing.

Junior Member Riku von Drake is on a distinguished road Riku von Drake's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2010 10:15 PM
    Threads

okeej

This one then

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/2806/lonestar1.jpg

OKeej, new try with this image then

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/3277/namnlst4.png

Some1 can make an avatar and a sig for me? ^^
    Last edited by Vintniv; 08-11-2010 at 08:53 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information