AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tenchi Universe - The Complete Boxed Set (Vols. 1-8)

Junior Member Jurner is on a distinguished road Jurner's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2010 02:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Tenchi Universe - The Complete Boxed Set (Vols. 1-8)

I was wondering if this box set was dubbed in english?

Its a box set on Amazon and was released in 2001?

Any info would be appreciated.

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2014 08:34 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Default Re: Tenchi Universe - The Complete Boxed Set (Vols. 1-8)

It's listed as both English and Japanese so it's safe to assume it contains both the Dub and the Sub (with English subtitles). I'll admit the (Unknown) threw me off but customer reviews cleared that up.

Senior Member Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2014 02:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I would love to have that! *stars-in-eyes* I miss the Tenchi anime. Good times on Cartoon Network, which was an afternoon anime fiesta at one time.

On another note, I completely forgot the name of that little grey, rabbit-like space alien creature they have as a pet in the house...It had a gem on its head and had powers, but the rest is an over-the-years blur...

.::TheDigitalBurst::.

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2014 08:34 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon_Sommelier View Post
    I would love to have that! *stars-in-eyes* I miss the Tenchi anime. Good times on Cartoon Network, which was an afternoon anime fiesta at one time.

On another note, I completely forgot the name of that little grey, rabbit-like space alien creature they have as a pet in the house...It had a gem on its head and had powers, but the rest is an over-the-years blur...

.::TheDigitalBurst::.
    That's Ryo-Ohki.

Junior Member Jibril is on a distinguished road Jibril's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 07:10 AM
    Threads

Yup, she was Ryoko's half-sister and ship in the OAV. (both being made of Masu - those grey blobs)

Member Austin Masaki is a name known to all Austin Masaki is a name known to all Austin Masaki is a name known to all Austin Masaki is a name known to all Austin Masaki is a name known to all Austin Masaki is a name known to all Austin Masaki's Avatar
    Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2012 06:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah, but in the anime for Tenchi in Tokyo, Ryo-ohki was Sasami's pet, and actually had nothing to du with Ryoko at all, wtf? D;

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information