AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 4kids-a serious problem.

Junior Member NiranaiKasai is on a distinguished road NiranaiKasai's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2010 03:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NiranaiKasai

Thumbs down 4kids-a serious problem.

as mentioned in the title,4kids,the most hateful dubbing company ever. Their only focus is money. They butcher animes,edit them and COMPLETELY americanize them. I mean in an episode of pokemon brock called RICE BALLS DONUTS. What.The.Hell. I mean they probably dont own pokemon anymore. I dont think they have one piece but thats beside the point. Al Kahn, (Makes me think of Khan from star trek.)makes the stupidest edits,character name changes,ANIME NAME CHANGES,food changes,cuts,plot destruction and the PUNS dont get me started on the puns. When they had one piece in their dirty little hands there was more PUNS than CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT and PLOT. I as an anime freakazoid am outraged and mad at them. They are also a bunch of racist bastards,To prove this remember the buggy arc where they turned the black guy to WHITE? WTF. Those racist bastards. They also changed the name of Tokyo Mew Mew to Mew Mew Power. Again WHAT THE HELL!? They are completely ruining everything. But what gets me are the edits in One Piece. Super soakers,pirates drinking juice,black character turned to white,no blood,Basically no plot,edited out violence,cigarettes turned into lolipops,cigarettes deleted completely,no DEATHS AT ALL beer to juice,Smoker to chaser,Zoro to zolo and many more well the last two arent edits but they suck *** as well. Dont even get me started on the voice actors..they suck so bad. All those wester accents,Sanji's brooklyn accent,shank's irish accent. It just makes me want to puke. Even though i belive one piece was taken over by FUNimation,and they are awesome. But thats beside the point. Why would you put something on tv,that could teach kids if you get stabbed that you wont bleed,that guns are supersoakers,and that you cant DIE. What is so wrong with dieing? We will all die eventually,and kids will have to learn this. They have to know of the real world. But guess what? Its becuase america is basically controlled by fundementalist christians that think that its a good idea to cut out the violence from tv. And the half assed parents that look for a reason that their child did something wrong,due to them thinking that their child cant do anything wrong on their own they look for something to blame,hence TV. I mean they see more violence on the 5'o'clock news than in animes. This is not right. Children need to learn about the real world. Do the parents in america thing if a child sees someone stab someone in the chest that they're gonna do it too? Do they think that if they see pirates drinking beer that they are gonna try it too? WHAT!? Kids arent retarded. Well most of them arent but anyway. Why? Why the censorshit? Why the editing? We need to bring them down. I suggest we troll their forums,and advertise anime sites such as animecrazy.net and alot of the other ones. We need to bring them down. For we are the people! Well im not american but i have my own opinion. Because i think christians should not corrupt america,its bad enough as it is,bring in the satanists because we rule. Im gettin a bit off topic here. Anyway. Who thinks we should knock their viewership down a bit? That way we can shut them down. Because the less people watch them,the less people will buy their products making them go completely bankrupt.
    Oh and give me your opinion on 4kids. Because they are our true enemies,of us anime fans.
    Thank you for your time.

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: 4kids-a serious problem.

At least they give us anime.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Nahh. They give us a shitty excuse for anime.

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Swearing isn't allowed on this forum.
    And, I'd rather have extremely cut anime than none at all. ._.

Edit: Alright, read through your post.
    First off, where do you get the whole Christian thing from?
    Second off if they're playing the anime on a channel where I five year old is watching it (since I usually saw 4-kids on channels such as ABC around here. Correct me if I'm wrong) then I would hope that they aren't showing people dying, drinking, and smoking.
    Third, trolling will get you no where. Here or on other sites.
    Fourth, you can't shut them down like that, anyway. You'll be considered a nuisance and people will only shoot you down and ban you.
    Waste of time.
    Finally, if you don't like it, don't watch it.
    Last edited by *Tsuki*; 08-03-2010 at 02:00 PM.

Senior Member Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts One Piece Mugiwara Guitar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2021 06:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Smiri se.

I agree with your statement (Not the racist part). But still, even though I hate when they transform mature-anime into kid-anime, they are still making progress and developing their buisness. I don't think pokemon would turn out to be so famous if it wasn't for them, they made it possible for kids to watch anime and those kids are a big number of fans.

Ofcourse they think of money? They aren't the ones who created the anime they are just spreading it on their own way to make $.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ahh sorry some times a swear like a crazy [insert replacement word here]
    Oh and im sorta new here,soo yeah ill have fun while im here

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Aha ok..cekaj,Hah hrvat..srbin? Bosanac?
    xD
    Yeah. But they ruin it all. I mean..animes should not be edited. Its just not right towards the creator of the anime. People worked hard on animating it,voicing it,and all the other stuff they have to do only to have it all edited by some half-fruited company.

Senior Member Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NiranaiKasai View Post
    Ahh sorry some times a swear like a crazy [insert replacement word here]
    Oh and im sorta new here,soo yeah ill have fun while im here

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Aha ok..cekaj,Hah hrvat..srbin? Bosanac?
    xD
    Yeah. But they ruin it all. I mean..animes should not be edited. Its just not right towards the creator of the anime. People worked hard on animating it,voicing it,and all the other stuff they have to do only to have it all edited by some half-fruited company.
    Bosanac.

The creators of the anime don't really care because they are the ones selling the anime, and it just happens to 4kids. The creators focus alot on money to.

Member Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2012 10:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think they did a crackjack job on Yu-Gi-Oh! Kaiba's en were awesome! THEY HAD INVISIBLE GUNS!
    If you want some 4kids hate look up higurashi parody fan dub. First episode is "whats the matter mew?" Only do this if you have seen the first arc of higurashi no naku koro ni.
    Mew puns are funny now. I will.... Mewtilate you! Attack of the killer Mewtants! Mew will come with us! XD
    "OH GOD, DON'T TELL ME YOU JUST FINISHED WATCHING THE ENGLISH DUB OF TOKYO MEW MEW?!"
    loops....

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The worst dub-job has to be the one on Dragonball. Sounds retarded, especially when the transformation to super saiyjin starts.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Bosanci su fora.
    the dragonball dub made me shriver...IN PAAAIN..Also the yu-gi-oh one sucked too..Pointing index fingers at a guy? How the fruit is that threatening..My brain hurts from not being able to swear..because i do it on a daily basis. Belive me im full of rage. And yes they too sell them,and 4kids did buy the rights but the way they butcher everything japanese and americanizing it is like the country that it was originally animated and voiced dosent even exist. Its like they are teaching kids that japan dosent exist...

Senior Member Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2010 10:15 PM
    Threads

Uh, why should we still care? Might as well start a thread complaining that gladiator battles in Rome cost a lot of good people's lives. They're barely doing any more anime these days, the last show they got (the only one this year I believe) was a total kids' anime that they wouldn't really be cutting out anyway (and face it, no of us would have watched it either way). Not to mention One Piece is in very capable hands with FUNimation for over two years now. The past is done, let's move on already.
    My name is Kakashi Hatake. What I like....I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future...hmm, never really thought about that. As for my hobbies...well, I have many hobbies.

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2022 04:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Tl;dr all of that.

did you seriously just join a forum just so you could rage? I'm pretty sure that's what anger management is for.
    The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Yeah..but i think its something that i should not let be undiscussed..About those gladiator battles,i belive they are pretty awesome,BECAUSE a lot of people died. I know,im *beeped* up like that.
    Naww i didnt join a forum to go on a rage rampage. That kids rhymed,anyway. I joined because i wanted to talk about anime and mess around. Soo yeah.

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NiranaiKasai View Post
    Yeah..but i think its something that i should not let be undiscussed..About those gladiator battles,i belive they are pretty awesome,BECAUSE a lot of people died. I know,im *beeped* up like that.
    Naww i didnt join a forum to go on a rage rampage. That kids rhymed,anyway. I joined because i wanted to talk about anime and mess around. Soo yeah.
    First impressions are important as they quickly change others' disposition towards you. Practicing good social etiquettewiki is a good way to prevent people from hating you.

If in a civil manner, I would like to point out the fact that, had 4kids not existed, I most likely would have never gotten into anime. So, for me personally, it was important.
    Last edited by Skylar1; 08-03-2010 at 03:11 PM.

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ericgamer1 View Post
    First impressions are important as they quickly change others' disposition towards you. Practicing good social etiquettewiki is a good way to prevent people from hating you.

If in a civil manner, I would like to point out the fact that, had 4kids not existed, I most likely would have never gotten into anime. So, for me personally, it was important.
    Hitler was a man of rage, people seemed to like him ;O

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by caelesti View Post
    Hitler was a man of rage, people seemed to like him ;O
    There is a way of properly organizing ones thoughts and emotions as a means of expression that does not involve creating an almost unreadable wall of text that is poorly structured ranting with swearing every other sentence, and calling kids "retarded".
    Last edited by Skylar1; 08-03-2010 at 03:26 PM.

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

There is no such word as proper in rage-mode. Usually when people are frustraded or angry they don't think about properly organizing their thoughts and emotions, that's why most of the time you hear people swearing and babbeling meaningless words when they are angry.

"The physical effects of anger include increased heart rate, blood pressure, and levels of adrenaline and noradrenaline. Anger becomes the predominant feeling behaviorally, cognitively, and physiologically when a person makes the conscious choice to take action to immediately stop the threatening behavior of another outside force."

So thats why it's kinda hard to control yourself.
    Last edited by Lord; 08-03-2010 at 03:34 PM.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Troll harder.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    Troll harder.
    With other words; Anger Management

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

In other words,my anger management is pretty poor. Well. Ill try harder not to be an obnoxious troll. BTW Caelesti that is one sexy L you have in your siggy

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Domo arigatou gozaimasu!

If you plan on chatting with me, dont do it on the forum. Send message instead.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ah hai hai
    Gomen gomen.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Sigh, here we go again with some guy with an uncontrolable rage.

Look, 4kids do this because for money, as everyone else stated. If you don't like it, just run.

4kids also do this so kids can understand and have fun. Imagine of this was all in Japanese. The kids wouldn't understand.

Arguing isn't going to get you anywhere like Tuski said, it will only make manners worse.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

boopaloop! TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2012 08:46 PM
    Threads

I didn't read your post, but yeah, 4KIDS is not on my friends list.
    A tl;dr would be nice.

"dude your user name is B.A! props! sounds like a stoner metal band *loves stoner metal*...i might steal it >.>"

-RaShayRitto

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 08:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

They are crap,but if I grabbed one of the top animes in Japan,and made it kid like;I wouldn't care becuase I'm getting cash for it.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information