AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: shinji ikari raising project manga

Senior Member Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2010 02:28 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Finland, land of santa claus and good dental care.
    Threads

Default shinji ikari raising project manga

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...a.php?id=10760, this one is new, currently running, should not be confused with angelic days.

based on the alternate universe briefly shown in the last episodes of evangelion, Asuka is Shinji's childhood friend, Rei is the new transfer student and the three are in the middle of a love triangle.

Have you bought any of these? If so, what are your thoughts? (No scanlations, just in manga stores, it seems.)

Personally, I think i like this even more than original series. Well, I wouldn't be able to enjoy it so much, if I didnt love the original as well. Shinji, Asuka and Rei all had such dark characters in the original, it's great to see them like this just because of that. I can't even decide which pairing to hope for. Rei has always been my favorite over Asuka, but I'm a huge fan of tsundere luv too. Yeh, so a great manga, as long as you don't mind the total lack of evangelions themselves.
    We are Pop Candy, very happy! ^--^

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Hello Kitty Neko Tv Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2014 02:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Default Re: shinji ikari raising project manga

I collect it, but I don't like it much. I read a new volume...skim through and...put it back. Mor for collection really. For one, the character roles have changed majorly, and it's a total AU. I would rather they continue the original series (I've heard the author's not drawing any more) and show what happened after EOE. Of course, Evas were a great part of what contributed to the excitement in the main series, and I sorely miss them, and all the action that they brought that made the series so epic.

Well, of course Shinji and Asuka. I won't go anywhere near the yuri side.

いつからかの思い出

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information