AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: between life or death

Hybrid View

Senior Member The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Heart 172 - Pichu Popsicle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2011 10:19 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default between life or death

If you had a choice like between life or death to be like Yosuke which would you choose to have a power or to be normal

I Love Being Visual Kei No Matter The Mood, Place or Time I Rock The Style Any day

Member z3y2x1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past z3y2x1's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2013 12:35 AM
    Threads

Default Re: between life or death

Life!

Demon wolf boy (Member) konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2012 05:57 AM
    Markham, Illinois, United States, 107943535893224, Markham, Illinois
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Konkikushuro PSN ID: DemonslayerKon

Seeing how things get a little too crazy I might say death. XD
    Done by me~

I'll be your sword, and you can be my Shield.

-------------------------------------------------------
    Love is a Double-Edged Blade, if you caren't careful you'll be cut, and most times...it's a cut that won't heal...
    ~ This is something I've learned so many times in my young age, be careful, and do not listen to your heart all the time...otherwise, you'll be fataly wounded...
    Konkikushuro ~Divine swordsman

Member deryogan has a brilliant future deryogan has a brilliant future deryogan has a brilliant future deryogan has a brilliant future deryogan has a brilliant future deryogan has a brilliant future deryogan has a brilliant future deryogan has a brilliant future deryogan has a brilliant future deryogan has a brilliant future deryogan has a brilliant future deryogan's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2014 12:58 AM
    Threads

Hmm tough one. Either to live a normal boring life like i'm living now or to have superpowers which comes with responsibility to keep the balance of human world and yokai world, which has a high risk of dying (again) a painful death fighting inhuman demons. Yeah I would choose boring life

Senior Member Clayton_n is a splendid one to behold Clayton_n is a splendid one to behold Clayton_n is a splendid one to behold Clayton_n is a splendid one to behold Clayton_n is a splendid one to behold Clayton_n is a splendid one to behold Clayton_n is a splendid one to behold Clayton_n is a splendid one to behold Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2014 11:55 AM
    Threads

Are you kidding? Earth sucks! And did you see their version of hell? That place was awesome! turns out that most of the bad things we heard about the place were made up by Yama anyway. I'm becoming an immortal demon first thing and spending eternity just travelling there!

Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "How to Be an Anime Character" available from Amazon.com

Senior Member RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2013 11:11 PM
    Charleston, South Carolina, Confederate States of America
    Threads

Life!

"Let us enjoy the Rain together. My Umbrella is always open for you. Knowing me is knowing never having to say goodbye. It never stops raining, does it?"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information