AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Arx's Stuff

Member Ardelia has a reputation beyond repute Ardelia has a reputation beyond repute Ardelia has a reputation beyond repute Ardelia has a reputation beyond repute Ardelia has a reputation beyond repute Ardelia has a reputation beyond repute Ardelia has a reputation beyond repute Ardelia has a reputation beyond repute Ardelia has a reputation beyond repute Ardelia has a reputation beyond repute Ardelia has a reputation beyond repute Ardelia's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2012 11:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Arx's Stuff

Since I haven't made my thread here, I decided to make one.
    Here I'll post some of my works, mostly signatures and wallpapers.
    For the appetizer, I will show you my latest stuff. >.<

(lol, forgot where I save the full version o_O)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

C&Cs are appreciated. XD
    Last edited by Ardelia; 07-30-2010 at 08:16 PM.
    | |Aish Arxia | Long-Straight-Black Hair Fetish | aiccha-aibon@dA|

[R]: Umineko no Naku Koro ni | Subarashiki Hibi | Owaru Sekai to Birthday
    [W]: Gintama | Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita | Shirokuma Cafe | SKET Dance

Senior Member Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts One Piece Mugiwara Guitar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2021 06:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Arx's Stuff

The girl in the second wallpaper seems to be quite happy, but I can't say the same about the background, looks more depressing to me. But in and out it still looks good, nice job!

sankunchansamasenpai Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2013 11:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I always say that you sig makers design your wallpapers as if they are large signatures, but YOU! My....this stuff I simply cannot complain too much about~

On your first one,
    You have the lighting on top which seems customary for all pieces with anime characters in them. What impresses me though is the depth and flow. The use of vector shapes and threads while going along with the flow of the hair! A nice idea, and you worked well with it, I must say. Hell even the colors seem like they're moving!
    You've created minimal depth by using those diagonal vector lines and erasing out the edges which I really do like.
    Also, you mixed the warms and cools in such a neat way! Overall, I give this a 6/10 even though it still looks a bit like a signature to me~ xD

As for the second one;
    OOOH!! Widescreen! But that's a very unusual size indeed D: 1024x576?? I've never seen that before. Although if you should make widescreen walls, I highly suggest you keep the width over 1920.
    Again, in this si---WALL, excellent motion! I swear, how do you make things move like that?! xD I think that's my favourite part about your designs! Again, excellent and creative depth! These two factors really stand out for you, don't they? I guess it's your style~

Actually, this piece looks more like a wall and less like a sig. Loving the urban/grungy feel also! Also, I'm curious, do you use gradients as a final touch to get the colours like that?

Collab with Unli~ Isn't he awesome??

deviantART | Tumblr | IntuitionGFX | iGFX on dA

Member Ardelia has a reputation beyond repute Ardelia has a reputation beyond repute Ardelia has a reputation beyond repute Ardelia has a reputation beyond repute Ardelia has a reputation beyond repute Ardelia has a reputation beyond repute Ardelia has a reputation beyond repute Ardelia has a reputation beyond repute Ardelia has a reputation beyond repute Ardelia has a reputation beyond repute Ardelia has a reputation beyond repute Ardelia's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2012 11:24 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OMG I even have forgotten about my own thread XD

The girl in the second wallpaper seems to be quite happy, but I can't say the same about the background, looks more depressing to me. But in and out it still looks good, nice job!
    Thank you XD
    I thought it could fit well with the girl, so it's not, eh? o_O

On your first one,
    You have the lighting on top which seems customary for all pieces with anime characters in them. What impresses me though is the depth and flow. The use of vector shapes and threads while going along with the flow of the hair! A nice idea, and you worked well with it, I must say. Hell even the colors seem like they're moving!
    You've created minimal depth by using those diagonal vector lines and erasing out the edges which I really do like.
    Also, you mixed the warms and cools in such a neat way! Overall, I give this a 6/10 even though it still looks a bit like a signature to me~ xD
    To be honest, I don't understand about those things like depth, flow, and so on. Really, I don't care about them. lol
    I create signatures/wallpapers when I want to. I don't pay attention to many aspects of what am I creating on; it's like, when I want to use brush, then brush it. what are depth and flow anyway? o_O

As for the second one;
    OOOH!! Widescreen! But that's a very unusual size indeed D: 1024x576?? I've never seen that before. Although if you should make widescreen walls, I highly suggest you keep the width over 1920.
    Again, in this si---WALL, excellent motion! I swear, how do you make things move like that?! xD I think that's my favourite part about your designs! Again, excellent and creative depth! These two factors really stand out for you, don't they? I guess it's your style~
    My laptop goes slower if I keep the width over 1920. lol
    just like I've mentioned above, I don't pay attention to many aspects of what am I creating on.
    and FYI, that 1024x576px is the screen resolution for my little netbook. XD

Actually, this piece looks more like a wall and less like a sig. Loving the urban/grungy feel also! Also, I'm curious, do you use gradients as a final touch to get the colours like that?
    Thank you XD
    sometimes I use the black-white gradient and set the blending mode into Overlay/Soft Light. :3

yet, sorry for my bad English. >_>
    grammar doesn't important if we can understand each other. rofl XD
    | |Aish Arxia | Long-Straight-Black Hair Fetish | aiccha-aibon@dA|

[R]: Umineko no Naku Koro ni | Subarashiki Hibi | Owaru Sekai to Birthday
    [W]: Gintama | Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita | Shirokuma Cafe | SKET Dance

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information