AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: fighting

Senior Member The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Heart 172 - Pichu Popsicle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2011 11:19 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default fighting

How much did you love the awesome fighting in it

I Love Being Visual Kei No Matter The Mood, Place or Time I Rock The Style Any day

Junior Member BeDaN will become famous soon enough BeDaN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2010 11:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BeDaN

Default Re: fighting

Idk A lot? lol

Senior Member Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Pocky Blue Saber Nunchaku
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DeadlyXMcnuttyx

When spike fought in the first episode against asamofe silivson was hooked right away and the jazz in the backround was perfect

Member HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2010 12:58 PM
    Threads

The fight scenes werent that great, if there had been a different soundtrack for the anime the fights would be bland and dull. It's the soundtrack that makes the fights awesome, theyre more like dances that fights.

Senior Member Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2012 05:35 PM
    Threads

I disagree, there were some fights that were pretty crazy like when spike fought against the crazy invincible guy who acted like a baby (can't remember his name) or when he took on ed's dad, and then against vicious ... oh and there were some pretty crazy arial battles as well, of course the music added to the epicness of the intense fights but they remain awesome none the less. Of course it's not the best series if you're looking for amazing fight scenes but they were still pretty cool :P.

On a side note..... BeDan you stole my Avatar !!!!! xD

"Life's a game, no one gets out alive"

Senior Member Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Pocky Blue Saber Nunchaku
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DeadlyXMcnuttyx

I found them both to be pretty good. Music is what some people live to fight for and others fight cuze they here good music. I think ur both right. The sound track made the fights epic but the fights alone would have been still crazy and funny to watch either way.

souless dreamer dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2013 02:47 AM
    Threads

i must admit spike has skill grace and speed when it comes to fighting on his feet. i liked the red eye fight scene and the one with the father figure.. ed's dad. good stuff. the ending with vicious was good but it wasnt great in my opinion. overall cowboy bebop is still top 5 best anime out there.

beauty in us all
    everyone the same
    everything changes
    love is all you need
    peace happyness and wizdom forever
    music heals the soul
    learn something new everyday
    experience life
    live free

Senior Member RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2014 12:12 AM
    Charleston, South Carolina, Confederate States of America
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_S View Post
    I disagree, there were some fights that were pretty crazy like when spike fought against the crazy invincible guy who acted like a baby (can't remember his name) or when he took on ed's dad, and then against vicious ... oh and there were some pretty crazy arial battles as well, of course the music added to the epicness of the intense fights but they remain awesome none the less. Of course it's not the best series if you're looking for amazing fight scenes but they were still pretty cool :P.

On a side note..... BeDan you stole my Avatar !!!!! xD
    Mad Pierrot le Fou.

"Let us enjoy the Rain together. My Umbrella is always open for you. Knowing me is knowing never having to say goodbye. It never stops raining, does it?"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information