AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bleach MMO

Junior Member AbyssIchigo is on a distinguished road AbyssIchigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2010 03:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Bleach MMO

Well, after lots of searching and article reading I've yet to see any promises of a Bleach MMORPG. Which is a shame because it has such as large fan base and incredibly popular.
    Anyone out there a super programmer? There's a gap in the market.

Anyway...

I have however found some text based MMORPGs although some of them are a bit tedious.
    Have you played any? Let's here your reviews, if not I'll link you some for you test out for yourselves.

Bleach RPG : A browser based RPG game that allows you to become either Hollow or Shinigami. You are able to train your stats, claim abilities, ressurection, shikai, bankai and even become an Espada/Captain. It's a very social game with a great community.
    -http://bleach-rpg.net/

Soul-Arena :
    Another browser based game but this one involves a very well designed battle and ranking system. You are able to pick a team of 3 people from the series as your party and battle one another. Some drawbacks include; complex interface, lack of features. But overall it can be quite addictive.
    -http://www.soul-arena.com

Bleach-Tactics : Very similar to the Soul-Arena website but a very different community. Tactical battle system and impressive graphics, this is a very fun game to play, or just to check out to waste some time.
    -http://www.bleachtactics.com/

Let's hear you reviews then.

Aggressively stupid Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Kawaiislice Alice Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2024 10:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bleach MMO

Hmm... Indeed, that could be a very good idea.
    But I don't think people are allowed to start making money with a copyrighted thing. (Bleach is probably copyrighted.)
    So you'd have to ask permission first.
    That's the first problem.
    Other than that, it would be really hard to create, I think.
    Maybe if some people from the Bleach community would see this, it would give them some new ideas?
    I'd definitely play a Bleach MMO.
    I hope it will be a free game though. >.<

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, I thought about that, so it'd have to be a free game.
    Besides the ones on BYOND, I've not seen any other even in the process of being made, which is unusual seeing the amount of MMORPG Makers that are around the internet. A lot of them, usually Visual Basic 6, are easy to use, some C++ ones are a bit more difficult. But at least you see the gap I mean.
    The anime has such a good story line that an MMORPG could be so great to play. The features, the skills, the characters. If only I was some hardcore programmer, I'd make one. Guess I could start learning. Never too late to start, I hear. xD

Aggressively stupid Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Kawaiislice Alice Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2024 10:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't know how old you are, but if you still have to choose what kind of study you'll do after highschool, you can do an Informatics study, and learn how to become a programmer!
    I would definitely check your games out. ^-^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Haha. I'm old enough to have finished school, not old enough to not play games. xD
    But yeah, I'll look into it, see how difficult it is and have a bash. :P

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

If either of you have the game Neverwinter Nights and the two expansions then there's a bleach server for the game that's as close as you'll get to an mmo.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Neverwinter Nights? I don't have it, but after you've said that I'm now going to go buy it and rule that server. :P
    Thanks for that, GameGeeks. I didn't know about it.

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

The games old, you should be able to find the gold or platinum editions, which contain all expansions and other extras, for ten dollars or so. Do not it's a D&D style game and it's a roleplay server.

Anime Sekai Kenkyuuin GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Systems NES Systems NES Controller Iron Man MkII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2011 10:45 AM
    Threads

There's too much competition on the MMO market as you yourself said and there's no way Bleach would be able to get a piece of the pie(money or fan base wise).There are a lot of fans but not nearly enough real ones who'd prefer a Bleach game over the already established names as well as the highly anticipated ones to come.And like all animes Bleach is not suited to be turned into that kind of a game.In order to get the real anime experience you'd have to implement stuff like free flight , close combat in mid air , acrobatics,big bankai transformations etc - all stuff that would require huge amounts of work and cash not to mention these are not generally used in mmo's because they tend to put too much strain on the game servers and leads to lag when a lot of people do it.So in the end i reckon you can forget about a free game or at least a good one
    Last edited by GrimStride™; 08-11-2010 at 02:02 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information