AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Writing an Inuyasha fanfiction, need some background information

Senior Member Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 07:48 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Writing an Inuyasha fanfiction, need some background information

I'm writing an Inuyasha fanfiction and need some background information;

1. What's the name of the school Kagome goes to?
    2. What's the name of the city Kagome lives in?
    3. Does anyone know anything about Hojo besides the fact that he's into Kagome?
    Last edited by Yukitomon; 07-26-2010 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Hitch in plans

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2014 03:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Default Re: Writing an Inuyasha fanfiction, need some background information

1. Takahashi never gives that information-so make something plausible up.
    2. Tokyo. That should be pretty obvious. What district in Tokyo on the other hand...well-not many creators give that info. heh.
    and 3. Barring the anime and using the manga as referance-Houjou was into folk-medicines and superstitions. He was a bit of a ditz and-he went to an all boy university after Kagome graduated high school. There isn't really much factual info on the kid beyond that. So, again, you'll have to make something up and imporvise.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Senior Member Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 07:48 PM
    Threads

Thanks. Oh, and I like the Miroku joke in your signature XD.
    Last edited by Yukitomon; 07-26-2010 at 02:23 PM.

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2014 03:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

You're very welcome.- And Thank you. =^-^=
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Senior Member The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Heart 172 - Pichu Popsicle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2011 10:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kagome lives present japan

I Love Being Visual Kei No Matter The Mood, Place or Time I Rock The Style Any day

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information