AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: Power level inconsistencies?!

  1. #1
    Member SophiaFrmAustria has a spectacular aura about SophiaFrmAustria has a spectacular aura about SophiaFrmAustria's Avatar
    Gil
    2,007.26
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2010 02:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Long Beach,CA
    Age
    25
    Threads
    18
    Posts
    46
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Sophiafrmaustria

    Default Power level inconsistencies?!

    [COLOR="rgb(221, 160, 221)"]Does anyone else notice that the way bleach calculates strength is completely random at times?

    Like in dragonball right, if krillins power level tops off at 5000, he will get mangled by freiza who has like 100,000 correct?


    If ichigo defeats kenpachi and byakuya...its not hard to argue that he is one of the strongest characters in soul society no? So hear me out on this...

    So in the "save rukia" arc of bleach, ichigo goes up against kenpachi...he defeats kepachi without learning bankai yet. (note that kenpachi went all out and pulled off the eye patch) Ichigo then learns bankai and defeats byakuya after a grueling match. Bankai was such a huge deal then and as the story progresses...it becomes watered down.


    Ichigo has to go bankai then vizard to compete with the espada and still cannot defeat them easily. Kenpachi faces the espada number 5 and defeats him after taking off the eye patch like in the previous match with ichigo...but if ichigo without bankai can compete with kenpachi then....why does this espada lose to kenpachi?

    And this is just 1 example im using....i could give u tons more..[/COLOR]

  2. #2
    The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    2,631.14
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2013 08:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Brockton, Massachusetts
    Age
    24
    Threads
    155
    Posts
    12,885
    Blog Entries
    451
    AW Wallpapers
    1
    Rep Power
    6787

    Default Re: Power level inconsistencies?!

    The Bleach power scaling has never been consistent; it's entirely subject to Kubo Tite's will, mood, the time of day, and probably the weather, too. It drives me nuts.

    "The color fades along the intervals I follow."

  3. #3
    Member SophiaFrmAustria has a spectacular aura about SophiaFrmAustria has a spectacular aura about SophiaFrmAustria's Avatar
    Gil
    2,007.26
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2010 02:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Long Beach,CA
    Age
    25
    Threads
    18
    Posts
    46
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Sophiafrmaustria

    Default Re: Power level inconsistencies?!

    Yeah its like anyone can drop a bankai...no big whoop since were all upgrading to hollow forms

  4. #4
    Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    760.89
    Gender
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2014 06:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    25
    Threads
    63
    Posts
    4,678
    Rep Power
    2447
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: GameGeeks

    Default Re: Power level inconsistencies?!

    Well you could chalk it up to training, not like Ichigo and co would be the only one that does that. But for the most part yeah, it's inconsistent. I'm still curious as to what Kenpachi's bankai would be like.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord's Avatar
    Gil
    2,321.15
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cloud_9
    Gifts One Piece Mugiwara Guitar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2012 10:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Kitakyushu, Nippon.
    Age
    22
    Threads
    13
    Posts
    328
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    172
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: caelestis-_-

    Default Re: Power level inconsistencies?!

    The "save rukia" arc is way back from where we are now, so eventually somebody has to get stronger for the time that has passed. Thats why Kenpachi is able to beat espada number 5. There is a big difference between Ulquiorra and espada number 5 (don't remember the name) so thats why its so hard to compare those two.


  6. #6
    Senior Member .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty.'s Avatar
    Gil
    23,974.97
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts A Duck 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2014 10:07 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Screw you.
    Age
    23
    Threads
    55
    Posts
    2,103
    AW Wallpapers
    7
    Rep Power
    2837

    Default Re: Power level inconsistencies?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    The Bleach power scaling has never been consistent; it's entirely subject to Kubo Tite's will, mood, the time of day, and probably the weather, too. It drives me nuts.
    You forgot to add time of the month.

    RIGHT OK for your example your forgetting Ichigo surpassed all his barriers regarding hollowfication against Grimmjow (6) and was therefore completely worn out and couldn't muster the strength/rietsu to fight his way out of a paper bag.

    As for inconsistencies, bleach has really never had a linear power level chart to compare to during each arc.

    As for Ichigo's bankai being "watered down" I have a theory on that, during the Byakuya fight, The inner Hollow tells Ichigo the power of his own bankai is "crushing his bones to dust" (or something to that effect) therefore I don't think Ichigo utilises all the power if his bankai when fighting.


    Lex Luger R.I.P
    Sexy Logo By Me R A R E R E N D E R Tutorial requests and PSD Requests open Tag Thread


  7. #7
    Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    5,215.96
    Gender
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    That's the thing, I am everywhere.
    Age
    18
    Threads
    33
    Posts
    893
    Rep Power
    76
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

    Default Re: Power level inconsistencies?!

    It's all in the time frame.
    Save Rukia Arc was the Beginning of Ichigo getting his power and when he fought Kenpachi he had the help of Zangetsu to TIE IT UP Kenpachi. Then later he was trained by Yourichi and Zangetsu to obtain Bankai in three days. After the fight with Byakuyu his inner hollow got in control of his body and boosted his power ten fold which gave him MORE power to defeat Byakuyu.

    With the Espandas there was some time in between there with the Bounts and during that time everyone got even stronger also if you have not noticed Ichigo and Kenpachi have not fought for sometime. So yeah...

  8. #8
    The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    2,631.14
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2013 08:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Brockton, Massachusetts
    Age
    24
    Threads
    155
    Posts
    12,885
    Blog Entries
    451
    AW Wallpapers
    1
    Rep Power
    6787

    Default Re: Power level inconsistencies?!

    Quote Originally Posted by HateSpawn98 View Post
    It's all in the time frame.
    Save Rukia Arc was the Beginning of Ichigo getting his power and when he fought Kenpachi he had the help of Zangetsu to TIE IT UP Kenpachi. Then later he was trained by Yourichi and Zangetsu to obtain Bankai in three days. After the fight with Byakuyu his inner hollow got in control of his body and boosted his power ten fold which gave him MORE power to defeat Byakuyu.

    With the Espandas there was some time in between there with the Bounts and during that time everyone got even stronger also if you have not noticed Ichigo and Kenpachi have not fought for sometime. So yeah...
    The Bount arc was filler, and does not count.

    Don't forget that that Ichigo went from barely beating Ikkaku to barely beating Renji to barely beating Kenpachi in one day.
    He also goes fro barely defeating weak Arrancar, to defeating a Privion Espada, to losing to Ulquiorra, to beating Grimmjow, to devastating Ulquiorra in one day.
    After everyone, Ichigo included, gets trashed by Nnotra, Kenpachi shows up and ends Nnotra easily.
    Ichigo is killed by Ulquiorra without challenge, and then in the same day returns the favor after jumping into some new form that is never explained.
    Despite having been in Soul Society for hundreds or thousands of years, the Captains seem to have tremendous jumps in power over the course of just 6 months; they said that a few of the Espada could destroy Soul Society easily, but just a couple captains (and even vice-captains) defeated them all.

    "The color fades along the intervals I follow."

  9. #9
    Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    5,215.96
    Gender
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    That's the thing, I am everywhere.
    Age
    18
    Threads
    33
    Posts
    893
    Rep Power
    76
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

    Default Re: Power level inconsistencies?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    The Bount arc was filler, and does not count.

    Don't forget that that Ichigo went from barely beating Ikkaku to barely beating Renji to barely beating Kenpachi in one day.
    He also goes fro barely defeating weak Arrancar, to defeating a Privion Espada, to losing to Ulquiorra, to beating Grimmjow, to devastating Ulquiorra in one day.
    After everyone, Ichigo included, gets trashed by Nnotra, Kenpachi shows up and ends Nnotra easily.
    Ichigo is killed by Ulquiorra without challenge, and then in the same day returns the favor after jumping into some new form that is never explained.
    Despite having been in Soul Society for hundreds or thousands of years, the Captains seem to have tremendous jumps in power over the course of just 6 months; they said that a few of the Espada could destroy Soul Society easily, but just a couple captains (and even vice-captains) defeated them all.
    As he was barley beating them each time he gained experience of fighting against Real captains and vice captains. So when he barley beat Ikkaku that was his first fight and learned not to underestimate his opponent.
    With Renji he used what he learned in his training with Kisutake (Former Captian) and his experience with the past battle with Ikkaku. He also ended the battle with Renji in a draw. Then when he fought Kenpachi he had HELP from his Zanpaktuo. (Zangetsu) and that still ended in a draw with them.
    Again with Byakuku (sorry for the misspell) he got help from his Hollow self and then got rid of it AFTER Hollow Ichigo had wounded him then that ended in a draw as well.

    With the Espada thing I can agree with that. There power is random.
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 08-20-2010 at 08:44 PM.

  10. #10
    Junior Member Blackmist556 is on a distinguished road Blackmist556's Avatar
    Gil
    500.00
    Gender
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2010 04:01 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Threads
    0
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Thrawn94

    Default Re: Power level inconsistencies?!

    Cause Zangetsu gives Ichigo all his power so that he can beat kenpachi
    and when his fighting the 5th
    Espada i think Zangetsu want to see ichigo fight off his own back and to show its okay to get help from people (i.e kenpachi)


  11. #11
    Member SophiaFrmAustria has a spectacular aura about SophiaFrmAustria has a spectacular aura about SophiaFrmAustria's Avatar
    Gil
    2,007.26
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2010 02:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Long Beach,CA
    Age
    25
    Threads
    18
    Posts
    46
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Sophiafrmaustria

    Default Re: Power level inconsistencies?!

    dont even get me started with the rest of the vizards...its so random.

    The vizard group were once captains and are assumed at captain level correct? So when they go vizard its like going one whole level up right?

    ex. super saiyan one will get trashed by super saiyan lvl 2

    An espada is around the same power level as a captain...byakuya fights black weirdo dude, mayuri fights uhh scientist guy...they put up good fights

    So its retarded when 2 vizards...LOVE and ROJURO take on stark and are getting their asses kicked... BUT then shunsei uses his first released form NOT BANKAI and kills stark.

    Sooo in conclusion Shunsei is waaaay stronger than 2 vizards and is godly since you havnt even touched his bankai yet...dont **** with him

    RETARDED

  12. #12
    The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    2,631.14
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2013 08:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Brockton, Massachusetts
    Age
    24
    Threads
    155
    Posts
    12,885
    Blog Entries
    451
    AW Wallpapers
    1
    Rep Power
    6787

    Default Re: Power level inconsistencies?!

    Quote Originally Posted by SophiaFrmAustria View Post
    dont even get me started with the rest of the vizards...its so random.

    The vizard group were once captains and are assumed at captain level correct? So when they go vizard its like going one whole level up right?

    ex. super saiyan one will get trashed by super saiyan lvl 2

    An espada is around the same power level as a captain...byakuya fights black weirdo dude, mayuri fights uhh scientist guy...they put up good fights

    So its retarded when 2 vizards...LOVE and ROJURO take on stark and are getting their asses kicked... BUT then shunsei uses his first released form NOT BANKAI and kills stark.

    Sooo in conclusion Shunsei is waaaay stronger than 2 vizards and is godly since you havnt even touched his bankai yet...dont **** with him

    RETARDED
    The Vaizards were actually supposed to be stronger than Captains; they were Captains and Vice-Captains who gained even more power by becoming part Hollow. The Vaizards were absolutely thrashed by the Vaizards.

    The Espada were originally supposed to be stronger than Captains, and they said just a few of the Espada could destroy all of Soul Society. Of course, the Captains later defeated the Espada fairly easily.

    "The color fades along the intervals I follow."

  13. #13
    Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    5,215.96
    Gender
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    That's the thing, I am everywhere.
    Age
    18
    Threads
    33
    Posts
    893
    Rep Power
    76
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

    Default Re: Power level inconsistencies?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    The Vaizards were actually supposed to be stronger than Captains; they were Captains and Vice-Captains who gained even more power by becoming part Hollow. The Vaizards were absolutely thrashed by the Vaizards.

    The Espada were originally supposed to be stronger than Captains, and they said just a few of the Espada could destroy all of Soul Society. Of course, the Captains later defeated the Espada fairly easily.
    The Vaizards thrashed them selves?
    The whole Espada thing I can kinda agree with. It get's complacence.

  14. #14
    Member minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell's Avatar
    Gil
    1,247.96
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 11:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Threads
    9
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    86

    Default Re: Power level inconsistencies?!

    i totally agree, this is why im debating if i should continue watching bleach 'cause this whole random strength thingy is kinda weak for my taste. i mean cmon, you have ichigo beating kenpachi way in the beginning without bankai, now he must go bankai with mask just to kick some espada asses while kenpachi is kicking the same asses. then you have shunsui killing espada 1 with only shikai while 2 vizards are having a hard time breathing. either shunsui is too strong of a captain or stark should've been espada 9..cmon, get serious!! its like..A>B>C>A ?? i dont think thats even possible!!

  15. #15
    Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    760.89
    Gender
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2014 06:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    25
    Threads
    63
    Posts
    4,678
    Rep Power
    2447
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: GameGeeks

    Default Re: Power level inconsistencies?!

    A>B>C>A is possible. You basically described a circle.

  16. #16
    Member minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell's Avatar
    Gil
    1,247.96
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 11:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Threads
    9
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    86

    Default Re: Power level inconsistencies?!

    Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    A>B>C>A is possible. You basically described a circle.
    i dont get it?? how is that a circle??

  17. #17
    Member SophiaFrmAustria has a spectacular aura about SophiaFrmAustria has a spectacular aura about SophiaFrmAustria's Avatar
    Gil
    2,007.26
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2010 02:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Long Beach,CA
    Age
    25
    Threads
    18
    Posts
    46
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Sophiafrmaustria

    Default Re: Power level inconsistencies?!

    Quote Originally Posted by minuswell View Post
    i dont get it?? how is that a circle??
    lol i dunno either

  18. #18
    Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    760.89
    Gender
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2014 06:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    25
    Threads
    63
    Posts
    4,678
    Rep Power
    2447
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: GameGeeks

    Default Re: Power level inconsistencies?!

    Variables, while it has no implication here it is more then possible to have C>A. An example would be Rock (A), Paper (B) and Scissors (C).

  19. #19
    Member minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell's Avatar
    Gil
    1,247.96
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 11:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Threads
    9
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    86

    Default Re: Power level inconsistencies?!

    oh i see..i thought u meant circle as in the shape, but if it's a cycle then it's definitely possible. i had that in the back of my mind but i had it in terms of bleach so i didnt think it was possible. i mean, rock, paper, scissors is possible 'cause its pretty straight forward meaning it goes in one direction only..in order for a>b, b has no chance of beating a. example is that scissors cuts paper, paper is entirely weak to scissors, therefore scissors have no chance of winning right? in bleach, though im sure everyone has a weak spot, i dont think anyone is entirely weak to anyone else so the battle outcome can be 50/50. if ichigo>kenpachi>nnoitra>ichigo and the latter isnt entirely weak to their previous, then anyone could've won right? yet it wasnt just anyone, the one that won was the one u onced kicked. example is ichigo's getting kicked by a guy(nnoitra) who is getting kicked by a guy(kenpachi) who ichigo onced kicked. if ichigo>kenpachi>nnoitra and just left it at that, then i would've been ok with it, power level would've had some consistent. so in a straight forward cycle like rock, paper, scissors..or in the circle of life, it is possible..but in terms of bleach, power level is still inconsistent.

  20. #20
    Member Getsuga Mugetsu is on a distinguished road Getsuga Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    34,708.53
    Gender
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2010 08:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    58
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    4

    Default Re: Power level inconsistencies?!

    It's bleach. It's not supposed to make sense.

    Anyone look at it like this.

    Ichigo barely defeated Kenpachi whom I say it was a tie, Kenpachi was the last to fall. Ichigo destroyed Renji. Destroyed not barely defeated he destroyed the guy. When truely in tune with Zangetsu, and letting his resolve guide his blade Ichigo becomes a god.

    barely defeating Byakuya Ichigo really didn't win that fight. Byakuya just gave up.

    As explained by Aizen himself, the writer of Bleach, each fight was set up to help Ichigo grow. he stated that why does he think he would fight the strongest Vice0Captain when his skills rivaled his. Why would he fight Kenpachi when his skills were up with his, and why would he fight, and "defeat" one of Soul Societies strongest only after recently discovering bankai, and having less then a DAY to train with it. That still bites me that he did that ****. Learning bankai, and then defeating one of the best.

    It all boils down to Ichigo's growth rate. It;s amazing he can learn, and adapt to almost anything as his training is on a learn as you go bases.

    now with Espada 5. Ichigo was very very tired shown by the amount of cloths he still had on. Kenpachi didn't defeat Number 5 that easily. he was forced to do something he didn't like. use both hands to fight. Using Kendo. Let's be serious Grimmjow couldn't defeat Number 5 if he wanted to. Like really Grimmjow is all physical attack, and so if number 5. Please Grimmy would lose.

    Now to Kyoraku. Remember this guy trains with the MASTER OF FIRE. WHOM EVEN GOD AIZEN SAID HE WOULDN'T DEFEAT IN A FAIR FIGHT. He's one of the oldest, and most powerful of Captains. Way do you think both he AND Ukitake teamed to fight Starrk. Cause really no one else would have tried to beat him. Ukitake just had the zanpakuto MADE for defeating a fighter like Starrk. Other then that Kyoraku's Zanpakuto is freakin awesome, and has so many different ways to own you your just screwed.

    Now back to the Ichigo bone shattering thing, and him not fighting at full strength cause of that.

    WRONG!

    Ichigo was still premature with using his bankai, and his body had yet to understand, and withstand that much speed, and the pressure it forced on his body. So his bones shattered.As explained by both Byakuya, and hollow Ichigo.

    now in hecho Mundo, whatever i spelled it wrong. bite me, Ichigo gaine dcontrol over his Vizard powers. just like how Chad was effected by Mundo so was Ichigo. hollow like powers be a boost. So rapidally using this power, and getting stronger with it would force the hollow ichigo to "evolve" forming what he came to know as Ichigo's Hate-you-hate-you form where he curbstomped little Emo boy.

  21. #21
    Member SophiaFrmAustria has a spectacular aura about SophiaFrmAustria has a spectacular aura about SophiaFrmAustria's Avatar
    Gil
    2,007.26
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2010 02:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Long Beach,CA
    Age
    25
    Threads
    18
    Posts
    46
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Sophiafrmaustria

    Default Re: Power level inconsistencies?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Getsuga Mugetsu View Post
    It's bleach. It's not supposed to make sense.

    Anyone look at it like this.

    Ichigo barely defeated Kenpachi whom I say it was a tie, Kenpachi was the last to fall. Ichigo destroyed Renji. Destroyed not barely defeated he destroyed the guy. When truely in tune with Zangetsu, and letting his resolve guide his blade Ichigo becomes a god.

    barely defeating Byakuya Ichigo really didn't win that fight. Byakuya just gave up.

    As explained by Aizen himself, the writer of Bleach, each fight was set up to help Ichigo grow. he stated that why does he think he would fight the strongest Vice0Captain when his skills rivaled his. Why would he fight Kenpachi when his skills were up with his, and why would he fight, and "defeat" one of Soul Societies strongest only after recently discovering bankai, and having less then a DAY to train with it. That still bites me that he did that ****. Learning bankai, and then defeating one of the best.

    It all boils down to Ichigo's growth rate. It;s amazing he can learn, and adapt to almost anything as his training is on a learn as you go bases.

    now with Espada 5. Ichigo was very very tired shown by the amount of cloths he still had on. Kenpachi didn't defeat Number 5 that easily. he was forced to do something he didn't like. use both hands to fight. Using Kendo. Let's be serious Grimmjow couldn't defeat Number 5 if he wanted to. Like really Grimmjow is all physical attack, and so if number 5. Please Grimmy would lose.

    Now to Kyoraku. Remember this guy trains with the MASTER OF FIRE. WHOM EVEN GOD AIZEN SAID HE WOULDN'T DEFEAT IN A FAIR FIGHT. He's one of the oldest, and most powerful of Captains. Way do you think both he AND Ukitake teamed to fight Starrk. Cause really no one else would have tried to beat him. Ukitake just had the zanpakuto MADE for defeating a fighter like Starrk. Other then that Kyoraku's Zanpakuto is freakin awesome, and has so many different ways to own you your just screwed.

    Now back to the Ichigo bone shattering thing, and him not fighting at full strength cause of that.

    WRONG!

    Ichigo was still premature with using his bankai, and his body had yet to understand, and withstand that much speed, and the pressure it forced on his body. So his bones shattered.As explained by both Byakuya, and hollow Ichigo.

    now in hecho Mundo, whatever i spelled it wrong. bite me, Ichigo gaine dcontrol over his Vizard powers. just like how Chad was effected by Mundo so was Ichigo. hollow like powers be a boost. So rapidally using this power, and getting stronger with it would force the hollow ichigo to "evolve" forming what he came to know as Ichigo's Hate-you-hate-you form where he curbstomped little Emo boy.
    my friend...you have completely missed the point of our discussion. We dont need a summary of the story, we are talking about how certain things dont make sense in the bleach universe. I will make an example of inconsistency

    Vizard = stronger than captain

    2 vizard < stark (#1 espada)

    Stark < Shunshei not even using bankai

    Shunshei's bankai must be stronger than 4 vizards then


    Sounds pretty stupid huh?

  22. #22
    Member Getsuga Mugetsu is on a distinguished road Getsuga Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    34,708.53
    Gender
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2010 08:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    58
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    4

    Default Re: Power level inconsistencies?!

    Your wrong about that, and that is a terrible fight to try and compare.

    Vizard = Captain to be honest only a few of the Vizard are of Captain level to say Vizard period is really wrong. Kensei, and Shinji are the only real Captain level Vizard. hachi is borderline. The rest suck

    2 Vizard less then Starrk. True but limited mask use. With mask they put up half a challenge. But also those two Vizard were not using full power. If they were Bankai would have been called. They were former Captains. Tile Kubo failed on that one.

    Starrk < Shunsei. Also WRONG. Shunsei is a beast, and one of the best Captains they have. Starrk almost forced him into bankai but Ukitake the Worthless Wonder stepped in with his broken Zanpakuto being all broke, and stuff. Shunsei won through brains. Playing dead, and waiting for your chance to strike from behind is genius. It's through his years of fighting that he was able to beat Starrk. Ukitake also stopped him from using bankai so we don't know what could have happened. His zanpakuto is crazy so yeah.

    Shunsei's bankai being stronger then 4 Vizards. Depending on who the Vizard are yes I agree. But the power level in bleach are all messed up. Remember Ichigo was still able to fight after his battle with Byakuya. ONly get himself owned by the Single Finger Jutsu Aizen hit him with.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. If you could choose what power you wanted what power would it be?
    By ChaosAlchemist in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-10-2005, 05:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts