AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What's the most annoying thing in the world?

Senior Member Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista's Avatar
    Gil
    Inpain
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2014 10:55 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1924-2316-9778-0248

Default Re: What's the most annoying thing in the world?

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKuwabara View Post
    Well, an example could be when I wear a suit to school because I just feel like wearing a suit. Half of the teachers just wear business casual, but I will wear a full suit, just for the hell of it, and cause suits are awesome.
    Now you see that's not what I'm talking about. What I'm against is the people who purposefully try to be different. It's not who they are, it's just who they want to be. When being different is being yourself than that is that. But I don't believe that to be so in a lot of cases. Most people who are "different" are that way because they want to bring attention to themselves.

All I'm saying is that I do not like it when people try to go out of their way to be different when it isn't who they are. I'm not against being different in any way, I'm against being different solely to garner attention to yourself. There is a huge difference.

~Made by me~
    (It's actually of my bassoon!)

Senior Member Izzy Stizzlebonk has a reputation beyond repute Izzy Stizzlebonk has a reputation beyond repute Izzy Stizzlebonk has a reputation beyond repute Izzy Stizzlebonk has a reputation beyond repute Izzy Stizzlebonk has a reputation beyond repute Izzy Stizzlebonk has a reputation beyond repute Izzy Stizzlebonk has a reputation beyond repute Izzy Stizzlebonk has a reputation beyond repute Izzy Stizzlebonk has a reputation beyond repute Izzy Stizzlebonk has a reputation beyond repute Izzy Stizzlebonk has a reputation beyond repute Izzy Stizzlebonk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Cookie Favorite Cookie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2010 04:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Bassoonist View Post
    Now you see that's not what I'm talking about. What I'm against is the people who purposefully try to be different. It's not who they are, it's just who they want to be. When being different is being yourself than that is that. But I don't believe that to be so in a lot of cases. Most people who are "different" are that way because they want to bring attention to themselves.

All I'm saying is that I do not like it when people try to go out of their way to be different when it isn't who they are. I'm not against being different in any way, I'm against being different solely to garner attention to yourself. There is a huge difference.
    You know, I've been staring at your response for a while, and no matter how much I stare, I don't understand what you mean. Allow me to break it down into layman's terms, and you tell me if I am on the right track:

1) Let's say everyone loves chocolate chip cookies. Including me. A small group of people form a little clique. They hate chocolate chip cookies not because they do not like the taste, but because everyone else loves them. Are you saying you find people like that annoying?

2) Everyone on Anime Forum buys me a chocolate chip cookie. One person says, "Hey, Izzy. Everyone bought you a chocolate chip cookie, so I bought you an Oatmeal Raisin cookie instead. Enjoy!"

That person is not like scenario 1#, no?

Senior Member Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista's Avatar
    Gil
    Inpain
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2014 10:55 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1924-2316-9778-0248

Well, I guess, but I think this would be a better way of putting it:

One person does not like chocolate chip cookies. They have tried them several times, but they just can't stand the taste. Another person realizes that a lot of people like chocolate chip cookies so they decide they just won't eat them (regardless of whether they like the cookies to begin with or not.).

The first person is different, the second person just wants to be different. Now I don't think that would happen with chocolate chip cookies because it would just be stupid. lol. Avoiding eating the cookies won't bring you any attention.

Now let me put it out there why I find it annoying. Which of the two people do you think would have to announce their view on chocolate chip cookies to the world? The first one will politely refuse the chocolate chip cookies, but the second one, doing it out of attention will want the whole world to know. And that is why I find it annoying. Hopefully that clears things up.

~Made by me~
    (It's actually of my bassoon!)

Senior Member Izzy Stizzlebonk has a reputation beyond repute Izzy Stizzlebonk has a reputation beyond repute Izzy Stizzlebonk has a reputation beyond repute Izzy Stizzlebonk has a reputation beyond repute Izzy Stizzlebonk has a reputation beyond repute Izzy Stizzlebonk has a reputation beyond repute Izzy Stizzlebonk has a reputation beyond repute Izzy Stizzlebonk has a reputation beyond repute Izzy Stizzlebonk has a reputation beyond repute Izzy Stizzlebonk has a reputation beyond repute Izzy Stizzlebonk has a reputation beyond repute Izzy Stizzlebonk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Cookie Favorite Cookie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2010 04:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Bassoonist View Post
    Well, I guess, but I think this would be a better way of putting it:

One person does not like chocolate chip cookies. They have tried them several times, but they just can't stand the taste. Another person realizes that a lot of people like chocolate chip cookies so they decide they just won't eat them (regardless of whether they like the cookies to begin with or not.).

The first person is different, the second person just wants to be different. Now I don't think that would happen with chocolate chip cookies because it would just be stupid. lol. Avoiding eating the cookies won't bring you any attention.

Now let me put it out there why I find it annoying. Which of the two people do you think would have to announce their view on chocolate chip cookies to the world? The first one will politely refuse the chocolate chip cookies, but the second one, doing it out of attention will want the whole world to know. And that is why I find it annoying. Hopefully that clears things up.
    Ahh, yes, now I smell what you're cookin'. Being different doesn't bother you, but people who are like, "Hey! Look at me! I am different!" does. Thanks for the clarification, Bassoonist!

Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2014 12:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SalamanderKnight Steam ID: Kaitou-Kid

So that's what you meant, heh.

| PSN: SalamanderKnight | NNID: GameEmpireHD (US) KaitouVG (JP) |
    | Steam: Kaitou-Kid | Origin: GameEmpireHD |
    | 3DS FC: 3496 - 9817 - 0774 (US) | 5258 - 0235 - 2295 (JP) |

Your Mischievous Angel Yuki Atsuma has a reputation beyond repute Yuki Atsuma has a reputation beyond repute Yuki Atsuma has a reputation beyond repute Yuki Atsuma has a reputation beyond repute Yuki Atsuma has a reputation beyond repute Yuki Atsuma has a reputation beyond repute Yuki Atsuma has a reputation beyond repute Yuki Atsuma has a reputation beyond repute Yuki Atsuma has a reputation beyond repute Yuki Atsuma has a reputation beyond repute Yuki Atsuma has a reputation beyond repute Yuki Atsuma's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Alice AK47 Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2010 06:32 PM
    In a world of disgust. ~ [ I'm happy with the one I love xD ]
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: YukiAtsuma PSN ID: YukiAtsuma

Justin Bieber. .
    And liars. xD
    " Embrace your dreams. If you want to be a hero, you need to have dreams. . . "

Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2014 11:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

That one girl/ guy that thinks they're all that just because no one says anything to them, so they continue their taunts and or bullying.
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2014 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

-fanatics
    -my sister
    -whining
    -liars
    -headaches
    -artist blocks

Senior Member Mrmojorisin74 has a reputation beyond repute Mrmojorisin74 has a reputation beyond repute Mrmojorisin74 has a reputation beyond repute Mrmojorisin74 has a reputation beyond repute Mrmojorisin74 has a reputation beyond repute Mrmojorisin74 has a reputation beyond repute Mrmojorisin74 has a reputation beyond repute Mrmojorisin74 has a reputation beyond repute Mrmojorisin74 has a reputation beyond repute Mrmojorisin74 has a reputation beyond repute Mrmojorisin74 has a reputation beyond repute Mrmojorisin74's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2010 02:23 PM
    Threads

I am the most annoying thing in the world!!

Senior Member Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2012 01:51 AM
    Most likely some where eating an orange or drinking Dr Pepper.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Your face!!!!

lol. Anyway - the most annoying thing in the world...is probably everything. Because in everything's own way, everything is annoying. That's just how it works. If you think about it, it's true.

Member HAL 9000 is on a distinguished road HAL 9000's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2010 01:56 AM
    Threads

People, of course. As Eris said about the broken headphones, they're manmade. Computer viruses could be made by either a program or a person, but when you think about it, someone had to make the program. And someone made the computer. Then there's people in general. Take parents for example. The worst question: "How was your day?" They annoy their children to no end. If they don't, there's something wrong with them.
    Avvie and sig set by me.

Senior Member Mrmojorisin74 has a reputation beyond repute Mrmojorisin74 has a reputation beyond repute Mrmojorisin74 has a reputation beyond repute Mrmojorisin74 has a reputation beyond repute Mrmojorisin74 has a reputation beyond repute Mrmojorisin74 has a reputation beyond repute Mrmojorisin74 has a reputation beyond repute Mrmojorisin74 has a reputation beyond repute Mrmojorisin74 has a reputation beyond repute Mrmojorisin74 has a reputation beyond repute Mrmojorisin74 has a reputation beyond repute Mrmojorisin74's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2010 02:23 PM
    Threads

I'll tell you what's annoying, those generic "For the Forum" avatars. I mean couldn't someone have picked a more "anime" looking image.

Member Deidara~ is a splendid one to behold Deidara~ is a splendid one to behold Deidara~ is a splendid one to behold Deidara~ is a splendid one to behold Deidara~ is a splendid one to behold Deidara~ is a splendid one to behold Deidara~ is a splendid one to behold Deidara~'s Avatar
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2011 03:36 AM
    Threads

i have to agree with people, but mainly people who like to pick on others, they know how to drive you mental.

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

In my opinion, the most annoying thing is having stones in my shoes. I hate having to undo the laces and then get the irritating object out of my shoe, although usually I don't even bother with it. Naturally this is the worst course of action as it annoys me more and more until I get home and take the shoes off.
    That which is; is the truth.

Blizzard's #1 Forum Rat Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Nachos
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2011 08:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What annoys Vyn? Perhaps high pitched voice from a female & that monotone voice coming from a male. It's either my ears will bleed or I'll just be about ready to doze off to sleep.
    the lovely miss keri hilson - - -

Not taking any sig/av request - - -

Member Machipa is a splendid one to behold Machipa is a splendid one to behold Machipa is a splendid one to behold Machipa is a splendid one to behold Machipa is a splendid one to behold Machipa is a splendid one to behold Machipa's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2013 05:05 PM
    Threads

Justin Bieber
    Kids when they ask/talk a lot.
    When people point and laugh at me (I have an anger problem...)

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Spending money.

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

My brothers. =T
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Amray The II View Post
    In my opinion, the most annoying thing is having stones in my shoes. I hate having to undo the laces and then get the irritating object out of my shoe, although usually I don't even bother with it. Naturally this is the worst course of action as it annoys me more and more until I get home and take the shoes off.
    When I used to live in a mining town here in Australia, I would get frogs instead of stones. Sends shivers when you put your shoe on and notice something doesn't feel quite right

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Worried
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 11:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SuperNerdHanji

21. Likes Xeyuzio liked this post
    Senior Member CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper has a reputation beyond repute CryBabyWearingDiaper's Avatar
    Gil
    HaHa
    Gifts Mario Boo Bleach Urahara Hat Systems N64
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2011 03:31 AM
    Threads

Fighting on the internet to prove a point.
    Last edited by CryBabyWearingDiaper; 07-19-2011 at 08:12 PM.

Senior Member Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Trollface Jigsaw Ribbon Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2013 11:48 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Homophobes really grind my gears (cue Family Guy jokes!) no but seriously, Especially the ones that use religion as their excuse. Now I know everyone has their own opinion and is in fact entitled to it and yet to purposely spread hate when no one is forcing that lifestyle on you I mean really. Also I cannot stand teenagers and their crappy music, They're ruining the award shows that are meant to give out awards to GOOD and deserving artists.

Senior Member Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Black Beauty LesPauls Orange Dango Mouse
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2011 04:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Apple products. *bashes phone against wall*
    Last edited by Xangsong; 07-28-2011 at 03:23 PM.

Fellow Linkin Park fans, join the LP group! ~Here

Cute Member Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Heart Camera Dslr Venus Crystal Henshin Pen
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 04:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmojorisin74 View Post
    I am the most annoying thing in the world!!
    Set by me.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆
    |Sigma★|
    |Kaitou$|Daken :'D|Neuko's Pokemon Trainer|
    |AF onii-chan: Jump_for_Luck||dark_butterfly's mommy|
    |Elphaba's Penguin|Proud daughter of Aleyna and Anuket|
    ~ ♥ ~

Junior Member SunshineLollipop&Rainbows has a reputation beyond repute SunshineLollipop&Rainbows has a reputation beyond repute SunshineLollipop&Rainbows has a reputation beyond repute SunshineLollipop&Rainbows has a reputation beyond repute SunshineLollipop&Rainbows has a reputation beyond repute SunshineLollipop&Rainbows has a reputation beyond repute SunshineLollipop&Rainbows has a reputation beyond repute SunshineLollipop&Rainbows has a reputation beyond repute SunshineLollipop&Rainbows has a reputation beyond repute SunshineLollipop&Rainbows has a reputation beyond repute SunshineLollipop&Rainbows has a reputation beyond repute SunshineLollipop&Rainbows's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2011 07:48 PM
    Threads

People who speak too slowly.
    People who speak too loudly that it's very rude.
    People who laugh at other peoples misfortunes.
    People in general.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information