AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Junior Member Val Pal is on a distinguished road Val Pal's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2010 08:17 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    In that place, near the thing, with the stuff...
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Valvuzela

Default Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

This is a supernatural anime, right? Because, if you've seen it, then you'd know how it's supernatural without me giving out spoilers. Either way, I just wanna put it out there that this is a great anime!

Member rotlung is on a distinguished road rotlung's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2011 10:18 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

That is the one about the 3rd Lord of Pandimonium leadin the Night parade right???? It about a high school kid that is a 1/4 demon (yokai is the japan term)

Also episodes for this are on Hulu I'm subscribed to it. New episodes are on Mondays (just watched episode 3) It has at least kept my attention and is one of the better shows this season.

Junior Member ThaLioN is on a distinguished road ThaLioN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2010 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ThaLioN987 XFIRE ID: thalion987 Steam ID: thalion987

isent this the one where all the girls kill evrybody, its a nice anime
    there arent much animes like this (maybe gunslinger girl)

but i dont think this is realy an supernatural

Junior Member hikokimorikoiko will become famous soon enough hikokimorikoiko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2010 08:00 AM
    Threads

It is kind of supernatural in a way, cause if you watch it you see how in one episode (or arc, depending on what you want to call it) one out of the group of friends goes mad and kills everyone, and in the next episode (the beginning of another arc) the whole group is fine and alive again.
    Im pretty sure this show has something to do with an "endless summer" (or spring or whatever season it is) and demons of some sort
    but i've never watched HNNKN-Kai, so I cant really say . I believe I read somewhere that it is all explained in Kai.

Aggressively stupid Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Kawaiislice Alice Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2024 04:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No.

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni is about a guy named Keichii, he is transferred to a town, where he befriends a few girls, but there was some kind of dam incident 5 years ago, and people believe it's a curse. There's lots of blood and gore in the anime, and you have to pay attention to keep following it.
    It was a very cool anime and definately worth watching.

Junior Member AnythingElseFails is a jewel in the rough AnythingElseFails is a jewel in the rough AnythingElseFails is a jewel in the rough AnythingElseFails's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2010 01:07 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by rotlung View Post
    That is the one about the 3rd Lord of Pandimonium leadin the Night parade right???? It about a high school kid that is a 1/4 demon (yokai is the japan term)

Also episodes for this are on Hulu I'm subscribed to it. New episodes are on Mondays (just watched episode 3) It has at least kept my attention and is one of the better shows this season.
    No, you're confusing it with Nurarihyon no Mago.

Member RisedDemon is a jewel in the rough RisedDemon is a jewel in the rough RisedDemon is a jewel in the rough RisedDemon is a jewel in the rough RisedDemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2010 04:59 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: hummarin Steam ID: Hummarin

A little question is the anime going to be all the time that they all end up dead somehow? cause atm they all got killed 2 times as ive watched the anime :P

Junior Member James Luong is on a distinguished road James Luong's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2010 01:42 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: Khalduknight Steam ID: Khalduknight

Well, it'll spoil it for you:

Basically, this anime is told in arcs, each one representing a different scenario for what could happen. I don't want to spoil Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai, either, so I won't continue with the other details, but just know that Higurashi no Naku Koro ni will be very confusing at first, because of the lack of explanation for why the characters get killed, and they're all suddenly alive again.
    I are ub3r geek. Around YouTube, I am also known as Khalduknight.
    I'll try my best to answer any questions related to tech, or other categories, so feel free to ask.
    Sometimes, your best is my worst, so it is a good idea to ask.

Member RisedDemon is a jewel in the rough RisedDemon is a jewel in the rough RisedDemon is a jewel in the rough RisedDemon is a jewel in the rough RisedDemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2010 04:59 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: hummarin Steam ID: Hummarin

hmm oki XD

Senior Member Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2012 06:19 PM
    Threads

This Show is really cool and I thought was one of the better Horror/Mystery type shows I've seen lately. When I first watched the first story arc I was totally surprised and impressed with the unexpected end, which doesn't happen very often.
    In seeking wisdom thou art wise; in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool. - Lord Chesterfield

Senior Member Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2016 02:49 AM
    Threads

It's the best mind frell Anime I know ! At the beginning I was veeeeeery confused because I couldn't follow the story but after kai everything made sense!
    Totally worth watching, maybe if I have more sparetime I'm going to rewatch it!

Your Neighborhood Otaku! Ota "The Cutest Otaku" has a reputation beyond repute Ota "The Cutest Otaku" has a reputation beyond repute Ota "The Cutest Otaku" has a reputation beyond repute Ota "The Cutest Otaku" has a reputation beyond repute Ota "The Cutest Otaku" has a reputation beyond repute Ota "The Cutest Otaku" has a reputation beyond repute Ota "The Cutest Otaku" has a reputation beyond repute Ota "The Cutest Otaku" has a reputation beyond repute Ota "The Cutest Otaku" has a reputation beyond repute Ota "The Cutest Otaku" has a reputation beyond repute Ota "The Cutest Otaku" has a reputation beyond repute Ota "The Cutest Otaku"'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan Taurus Red Dango
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2016 03:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I loved this series. At first I was like but wait didn't she die though? But as I kept watching stuff came together and started to explain what the previous story didn't. It always had me guessing and there was a plot twist around every story. But the thing that really got me was the gore. Now call me weird but when Shion went crazy and killed everyone I was like oh crap! Gotta say despite not having the best animation or unique characters the plot was amazing. After this series you should check out Umineko No Naku Koro No. It's made by the same people.
    The best must always be treated with respect.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information