AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 74

Thread: Is there anyone who doesn't hate Suzaku???

  1. #1
    Tieria's girl kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku's Avatar
    Gil
    6,040.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2010 07:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In space on Ptolemy
    Age
    21
    Threads
    12
    Posts
    302
    Rep Power
    73

    Default Is there anyone who doesn't hate Suzaku???

    On R2 I mean. I am a Lelouch fangirl, but I noticed that everyone hates Suza-kun. I mean he was my favorite character in R1, and they did kind of screw him up in R2, but still...?
    Aw, the wonderful sound of AF.

    Quote Originally Posted by BurntHouse View Post
    Robots one-up "love" simply by "obeying" you. Who needs love and respect when we can get fear and anguish instead? :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Condey View Post
    I can't think of any that come to mind at the moment, but my default response to a personal attack is "Your dog has hepatitas". It doesn't work all the time, but hoo-boy when it does, it works wonders.

  2. #2
    Junior Member sutare-chan is on a distinguished road sutare-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    400.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2009 10:28 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Moscow
    Threads
    3
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    whaaa! I don't hate him! such a heroic act in the end... he helped Lelouch at least... so (even if I'm a Lelouch-fangirl too) I don't hate him... but after the death of Yuffie he really changed...
    I was trying to, well... I was trying to soften my troubles with some wine........
    (c) Zelgadiss Greywords

  3. #3
    ~ Aura ~ Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    8,380.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2010 03:48 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    in the land of twilight, under the moon
    Age
    26
    Threads
    11
    Posts
    419
    Rep Power
    623

    Default

    I hate him at the beginning, through the middle, and for most of the end. But the last few episodes of the series, he's okay. :-D
    ~ Aura ~

    "If you are near to the dark
    I will tell you 'bout the sun
    You are here, no escape
    From my visions of the world
    You will cry all alone
    But it does not mean a thing to me ..."

  4. #4
    Rising Falcon! Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    43,553.71
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2012 10:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    At your base since it belongs to me
    Age
    26
    Threads
    46
    Posts
    2,202
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    3452
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

    Default

    He's my thiird favorite character of the series.
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

  5. #5
    Junior Member Njn is on a distinguished road Njn's Avatar
    Gil
    140.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2009 06:38 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Threads
    0
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I think Suzaku had the right idea in his head, but the way he acted was too narrow-minded. I guess Lelouch wasn't too different from him.

  6. #6
    Junior Member Casschan is a name known to all Casschan is a name known to all Casschan is a name known to all Casschan is a name known to all Casschan is a name known to all Casschan is a name known to all Casschan's Avatar
    Gil
    300.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2009 02:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In the World.
    Age
    28
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I always liked Suzaku. He was my favorite.

  7. #7
    Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    10,915.47
    Gender
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 04:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    White Horse Tavern
    Threads
    11
    Posts
    550
    Rep Power
    241

    Default

    I don't hate him. Hehe... He's just somewhat... overbearingly righteous. Makes the rest of us look bad haha!


    It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

  8. #8
    Junior Member Federal Law has much to be proud of Federal Law has much to be proud of Federal Law has much to be proud of Federal Law has much to be proud of Federal Law has much to be proud of Federal Law has much to be proud of Federal Law has much to be proud of Federal Law has much to be proud of Federal Law's Avatar
    Gil
    260.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2009 06:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Age
    19
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I've always loved Suzaku.

    Him and all his overused jokes.

    My friend loves him so much, shes angrily spazzing. She would rape him.



    OVER USED JOKE NUMBER 6

  9. #9
    Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    87,592.99
    Gender
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2014 12:59 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    In your dreams. =0
    Threads
    147
    Posts
    5,959
    Blog Entries
    118
    Rep Power
    6148
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

    Default

    I don't even know what the heck he does in R2 (in relation to his plan of assimilating Japanese to the Britannian Empire).

    I like how he's helping Lelouch now. Too bad it's going to be short lived.
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

    |Set made by Neukifly|

    Super Saiyan Dango


  10. #10
    Senior Member ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy's Avatar
    Gil
    7,420.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2010 05:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The area formally known as Raccoon City
    Age
    20
    Threads
    5
    Posts
    371
    Rep Power
    266

    Default

    i dont hate him, i just dont like his overly-righteous attitude, he doesnt even have a right to have a sense of justice, he murdered his father in a fit of rage under the guise of protecting japan, thats a truly disgusting act that is yet to be atoned for


  11. #11
    Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    87,592.99
    Gender
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2014 12:59 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    In your dreams. =0
    Threads
    147
    Posts
    5,959
    Blog Entries
    118
    Rep Power
    6148
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ichimoku_fanboy View Post
    he murdered his father in a fit of rage under the guise of protecting japan, thats a truly disgusting act that is yet to be atoned for
    Yeah and I also hate the fact that he judges Lelouch for murdering Euphie, when in fact he's also a murderer. Pretty hypocritical if you ask me.
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

    |Set made by Neukifly|

    Super Saiyan Dango


  12. #12
    Junior Member Lelouch_is~alive! will become famous soon enough Lelouch_is~alive!'s Avatar
    Gil
    140.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2009 07:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    san antonio,tx
    Threads
    3
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    i hate him because after euphy died he was angry almost all the time,and when he almost used refrain on kallen,that made me really mad but lelouch should have told suzaku that using his geass on euphy was an accident,because he was telling her about what he could do with his geass and he lost control so she followed the command and that he killed her for her own good.

  13. #13
    Tieria's girl kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku's Avatar
    Gil
    6,040.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2010 07:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In space on Ptolemy
    Age
    21
    Threads
    12
    Posts
    302
    Rep Power
    73

    Default

    Suzaku is my 2nd favorite character, so it pisses me off. I mean, I have been betrayed before(not quite to that level) and it's VERY hard to get over. He never did anything wrong in R1. I love Lulu with all my heart now, and I hated him SO much in R1 and was a huge Suza-kun fan.
    Aw, the wonderful sound of AF.

    Quote Originally Posted by BurntHouse View Post
    Robots one-up "love" simply by "obeying" you. Who needs love and respect when we can get fear and anguish instead? :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Condey View Post
    I can't think of any that come to mind at the moment, but my default response to a personal attack is "Your dog has hepatitas". It doesn't work all the time, but hoo-boy when it does, it works wonders.

  14. #14
    Member Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V's Avatar
    Gil
    1,280.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2009 01:58 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    California
    Age
    24
    Threads
    3
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    0
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: Need to check

    Default

    ahahahha I love this thread, because watching Code Geass was almost unbearable because of him. I already had a talk in a different foruma about this. Maybe he is a necessary link for the anime to be what it is, but he is such a retarded character. There is NO ONE in this world that could think the same way he does and still have a brain. What pisses me off the most though, is how the show actually portrays him. The fact that he successfully climbed the ladder in such a society is so stupidly hilarious. Seriously, it's like wanting to fight the nazis by reforming it's inner structure while being a jew. Such a dictatorial society as is presented, would never reach such a point. The fact that he became a soldier when there was such hate, is in itself ridiculous.

    And all that is just the tip of the iceberg.... He seriously is (together with L of Death Note), one of the most unbelievable, forced, and retarded characters in the history of anime. He made watching some of Code Geass a chore. I liked the princess, she was naive but kind. Regardless, it makes total sense that she died, and this guy should have died with her. I know it would have shortened the anime, but it would have made it such a better anime. If it wasn't for the amazing end this show has, it would have probably been completely ruined by this dude.

  15. #15
    Junior Member Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero's Avatar
    Gil
    280.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2009 08:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Britannia, and sometimes Japan
    Age
    23
    Threads
    2
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Federal Law View Post
    I've always loved Suzaku.

    Him and all his overused jokes.

    My friend loves him so much, shes angrily spazzing. She would rape him.



    OVER USED JOKE NUMBER 6
    Tell her I say "I'm glad I actually have fangirls."
    Attention haters. Don't flame me or this might happen to you!
    -Suzaku Kururugi

  16. #16
    Tieria's girl kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku's Avatar
    Gil
    6,040.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2010 07:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In space on Ptolemy
    Age
    21
    Threads
    12
    Posts
    302
    Rep Power
    73

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Ipsilon V View Post
    ahahahha I love this thread, because watching Code Geass was almost unbearable because of him. I already had a talk in a different foruma about this. Maybe he is a necessary link for the anime to be what it is, but he is such a retarded character. There is NO ONE in this world that could think the same way he does and still have a brain. What pisses me off the most though, is how the show actually portrays him. The fact that he successfully climbed the ladder in such a society is so stupidly hilarious. Seriously, it's like wanting to fight the nazis by reforming it's inner structure while being a jew. Such a dictatorial society as is presented, would never reach such a point. The fact that he became a soldier when there was such hate, is in itself ridiculous.

    And all that is just the tip of the iceberg.... He seriously is (together with L of Death Note), one of the most unbelievable, forced, and retarded characters in the history of anime. He made watching some of Code Geass a chore. I liked the princess, she was naive but kind. Regardless, it makes total sense that she died, and this guy should have died with her. I know it would have shortened the anime, but it would have made it such a better anime. If it wasn't for the amazing end this show has, it would have probably been completely ruined by this dude.
    I simply can't stand people like you. The reason you hate him is utterly meaningless. At least hate someone for a decent reason. Like Rolo, hate him for killing someone. If you say "He killed Lelouch" you are an idiot. There would have been no conflict if Lelouch had no rival. And in death note, there wouldn't have been a show if L wasn't in it. So, WTF?(Although I'm a Light fan).
    Thank you so much for the expected wall of text.
    Aw, the wonderful sound of AF.

    Quote Originally Posted by BurntHouse View Post
    Robots one-up "love" simply by "obeying" you. Who needs love and respect when we can get fear and anguish instead? :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Condey View Post
    I can't think of any that come to mind at the moment, but my default response to a personal attack is "Your dog has hepatitas". It doesn't work all the time, but hoo-boy when it does, it works wonders.

  17. #17
    Junior Member Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero's Avatar
    Gil
    280.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2009 08:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Britannia, and sometimes Japan
    Age
    23
    Threads
    2
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ahahahha I love this thread, because watching Code Geass was almost unbearable because of him. I already had a talk in a different foruma about this. Maybe he is a necessary link for the anime to be what it is, but he is such a retarded character. There is NO ONE in this world that could think the same way he does and still have a brain. What pisses me off the most though, is how the show actually portrays him. The fact that he successfully climbed the ladder in such a society is so stupidly hilarious. Seriously, it's like wanting to fight the nazis by reforming it's inner structure while being a jew. Such a dictatorial society as is presented, would never reach such a point. The fact that he became a soldier when there was such hate, is in itself ridiculous.

    And all that is just the tip of the iceberg.... He seriously is (together with L of Death Note), one of the most unbelievable, forced, and retarded characters in the history of anime. He made watching some of Code Geass a chore. I liked the princess, she was naive but kind. Regardless, it makes total sense that she died, and this guy should have died with her. I know it would have shortened the anime, but it would have made it such a better anime. If it wasn't for the amazing end this show has, it would have probably been completely ruined by this dude.
    Okay, to start off, haven't you ever heard of a guy named Roy Mustang? He and I had very similar ways of thinking. I only "Climbed the ladder" Because of Euphie's help. Oh, yeah. Her name is Euphemia Li Britannia. How does it "Make sense" that Euphie died? All good people don't die, if they did, imagine the world we would live in. Actually, I had to survive to the end, or else The Zero Requiem would have never happened.
    i hate him because after euphy died he was angry almost all the time,and when he almost used refrain on kallen,that made me really mad but lelouch should have told suzaku that using his geass on euphy was an accident,because he was telling her about what he could do with his geass and he lost control so she followed the command and that he killed her for her own good.
    Well how about I kill someone you love, and see if it makes you angry, my naive friend. I would have never believed Lelouch, I was blinded by hatred at that point. Also, the Kallen thing. I didn't, so who cares? She was a B*tch for saying she hated me because I said I was wrong. Also, Lelouch is not alive, I saw to that personally.
    Attention haters. Don't flame me or this might happen to you!
    -Suzaku Kururugi

  18. #18
    Tieria's girl kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku's Avatar
    Gil
    6,040.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2010 07:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In space on Ptolemy
    Age
    21
    Threads
    12
    Posts
    302
    Rep Power
    73

    Default

    Yay! You tell 'em Zero-sama!
    Aw, the wonderful sound of AF.

    Quote Originally Posted by BurntHouse View Post
    Robots one-up "love" simply by "obeying" you. Who needs love and respect when we can get fear and anguish instead? :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Condey View Post
    I can't think of any that come to mind at the moment, but my default response to a personal attack is "Your dog has hepatitas". It doesn't work all the time, but hoo-boy when it does, it works wonders.

  19. #19
    Member Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V's Avatar
    Gil
    1,280.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2009 01:58 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    California
    Age
    24
    Threads
    3
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    0
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: Need to check

    Default

    Grr I hate having to repeat myself. "Euphemia had to die" is a conclusion that comes when all factors are analyzed. When you take into account Zero's plan, his way of thinking, Euphemia's role and decisions... It is something that HAS to happen unless Lelouch loves her too much, which is possible (but it's besides the point of the argument). It's not a matter of whether she was good or bad, and I really liked Euphy as she was a symbol of innocence and love in the anime.

    Suzaku was not needed, even if that fact is completely besides the point. Never mind that his character is not a believable one.. He was a murderer, and the worst kind of murderer. His the kind of person who destroys more than he will ever contribute, just because of his naive and childish way of thinking. If you never grow up, you become a danger to society. His beliefs are so distorted by a dream that is so ephemeral. I am not a Lelouch fan, I don't think all the things he did were right. And if I was his best friend it would have been very hard to agree with him. But I would have never been as dumb as Suzaku, my brain doesn't let me make such stupid conjectures and decisions as the ones Suzaku did. In the real life he would have been a very poor human being, and an awful friend (not just to lelouch, but to all the people surrounding him). He betrayed his family, his friends, his country, himself. His attitude was gross. He was trash.

  20. #20
    Junior Member Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero's Avatar
    Gil
    280.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2009 08:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Britannia, and sometimes Japan
    Age
    23
    Threads
    2
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Dude, seriously, If you're referring to Genbu Kururugi, his death was mad to deepen Suzaku's character, I'm afraid these measures must be taken to keep characters interesting. If you are referring to FLEIA, that was because of Lelouch's "Live" Command. So do you hate Lelouch and Suzaku, or...?
    Attention haters. Don't flame me or this might happen to you!
    -Suzaku Kururugi

  21. #21
    Tieria's girl kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku's Avatar
    Gil
    6,040.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2010 07:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In space on Ptolemy
    Age
    21
    Threads
    12
    Posts
    302
    Rep Power
    73

    Default

    Why did you come say all this to a Suzaku fan? He wasn't that bad. Geez, I don't think he was trash. He wasn't stupid, he had his own mind, his own morals.(Unlike Nunnally and Kallen) How was Suzaku a murderer? He killed his father? He felt very bad, so it's not like he was a terrible person because of it.

    (PS, I'm not trying to fight with anyone, I just wanted to meet people who liked Suzaku.)
    Aw, the wonderful sound of AF.

    Quote Originally Posted by BurntHouse View Post
    Robots one-up "love" simply by "obeying" you. Who needs love and respect when we can get fear and anguish instead? :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Condey View Post
    I can't think of any that come to mind at the moment, but my default response to a personal attack is "Your dog has hepatitas". It doesn't work all the time, but hoo-boy when it does, it works wonders.

  22. #22
    Member Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V's Avatar
    Gil
    1,280.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2009 01:58 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    California
    Age
    24
    Threads
    3
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    0
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: Need to check

    Default

    Ok, I'm sorry I guess. I just hate him for ruining half the series for me. He seriously made me, by himself, want to stop watching. I like believable characters, so his unnatural thought process made me mad. But I won't insult him anymore. Cya.

    Edit: And I know it sounds like a flame when I talk about him, but it's not. It's truly how I see his character. There are two characters who have made a series close to unwatchable because of the same reason, Suzaku and L. It's just that the way those characters think, ruin the serious demeanor of the series. I can't take them seriously, their way of thinking is just way too ridiculous. But I'm insulting again... I'm gonna stop.
    Last edited by Ipsilon V; 06-20-2009 at 09:15 PM.

  23. #23
    Cherubim Delight 4 All Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji's Avatar
    Gil
    15,456.42
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2010 12:49 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Threads
    22
    Posts
    774
    Rep Power
    800

    Default

    I don't like him. He is way too naive.

    I hate that green haired girl thats obsessed with Euphie much more. Also Ohsugi.

  24. #24
    Member Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V's Avatar
    Gil
    1,280.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2009 01:58 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    California
    Age
    24
    Threads
    3
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    0
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: Need to check

    Default

    Oh.. I thought you were talking about C.C. at first. I was wondering when she was ever obsessed with Euphy. Yeah, the psycho lesbian green-haired chick was annoying. I kinda felt bad for her at times, but she was insane.

  25. #25
    Tieria's girl kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku's Avatar
    Gil
    6,040.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2010 07:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In space on Ptolemy
    Age
    21
    Threads
    12
    Posts
    302
    Rep Power
    73

    Default

    To Ipsilon V

    Yeah, I understand, even if I don't agree. The only thing I seriously dislike about Suzaku is that he was ripping off almost every FMA character.
    Takada made Death Note hard to watch for me, it turned into her and Light passing notes(Like children at school.) But I just wanted to meet people who liked him. I've already heard how much he sucks.

    And I agree about Nina.
    Aw, the wonderful sound of AF.

    Quote Originally Posted by BurntHouse View Post
    Robots one-up "love" simply by "obeying" you. Who needs love and respect when we can get fear and anguish instead? :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Condey View Post
    I can't think of any that come to mind at the moment, but my default response to a personal attack is "Your dog has hepatitas". It doesn't work all the time, but hoo-boy when it does, it works wonders.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. anynody here like linkin park?
    By satoo_hiwatari in forum J-pop/rock (and other music)
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 04-20-2005, 09:52 AM
  2. Hate Hilary Duff?
    By Havana in forum J-pop/rock (and other music)
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 11-29-2004, 09:51 AM
  3. I hate halo
    By hayato in forum Video Games
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-13-2004, 02:26 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts