AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Is there anyone who doesn't hate Suzaku???

Tieria's girl kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2010 07:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Is there anyone who doesn't hate Suzaku???

On R2 I mean. I am a Lelouch fangirl, but I noticed that everyone hates Suza-kun. I mean he was my favorite character in R1, and they did kind of screw him up in R2, but still...?
    Aw, the wonderful sound of AF.

Quote Originally Posted by BurntHouse View Post
    Robots one-up "love" simply by "obeying" you. Who needs love and respect when we can get fear and anguish instead? :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Condey View Post
    I can't think of any that come to mind at the moment, but my default response to a personal attack is "Your dog has hepatitas". It doesn't work all the time, but hoo-boy when it does, it works wonders.

Junior Member sutare-chan is on a distinguished road sutare-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2009 10:28 AM
    Threads

whaaa! I don't hate him! such a heroic act in the end... he helped Lelouch at least... so (even if I'm a Lelouch-fangirl too) I don't hate him... but after the death of Yuffie he really changed...
    I was trying to, well... I was trying to soften my troubles with some wine........
    (c) Zelgadiss Greywords

~ Aura ~ Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2010 03:48 PM
    Threads

I hate him at the beginning, through the middle, and for most of the end. But the last few episodes of the series, he's okay. :-D
    ~ Aura ~

"If you are near to the dark
    I will tell you 'bout the sun
    You are here, no escape
    From my visions of the world
    You will cry all alone
    But it does not mean a thing to me ..."

Rising Falcon! Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2012 10:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

He's my thiird favorite character of the series.
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

Junior Member Njn is on a distinguished road Njn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2009 06:38 AM
    Threads

I think Suzaku had the right idea in his head, but the way he acted was too narrow-minded. I guess Lelouch wasn't too different from him.

Junior Member Casschan is a name known to all Casschan is a name known to all Casschan is a name known to all Casschan is a name known to all Casschan is a name known to all Casschan is a name known to all Casschan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2009 02:04 PM
    Threads

I always liked Suzaku. He was my favorite.

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 04:53 AM
    Threads

I don't hate him. Hehe... He's just somewhat... overbearingly righteous. Makes the rest of us look bad haha!

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Junior Member Federal Law has much to be proud of Federal Law has much to be proud of Federal Law has much to be proud of Federal Law has much to be proud of Federal Law has much to be proud of Federal Law has much to be proud of Federal Law has much to be proud of Federal Law has much to be proud of Federal Law's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2009 06:44 PM
    Threads

I've always loved Suzaku.

Him and all his overused jokes.

My friend loves him so much, shes angrily spazzing. She would rape him.

OVER USED JOKE NUMBER 6

Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2014 12:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

I don't even know what the heck he does in R2 (in relation to his plan of assimilating Japanese to the Britannian Empire).

I like how he's helping Lelouch now. Too bad it's going to be short lived.
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

Senior Member ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2010 05:34 PM
    Threads

i dont hate him, i just dont like his overly-righteous attitude, he doesnt even have a right to have a sense of justice, he murdered his father in a fit of rage under the guise of protecting japan, thats a truly disgusting act that is yet to be atoned for

Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2014 12:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Quote Originally Posted by ichimoku_fanboy View Post
    he murdered his father in a fit of rage under the guise of protecting japan, thats a truly disgusting act that is yet to be atoned for
    Yeah and I also hate the fact that he judges Lelouch for murdering Euphie, when in fact he's also a murderer. Pretty hypocritical if you ask me.
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

Junior Member Lelouch_is~alive! will become famous soon enough Lelouch_is~alive!'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2009 07:22 PM
    Threads

i hate him because after euphy died he was angry almost all the time,and when he almost used refrain on kallen,that made me really mad but lelouch should have told suzaku that using his geass on euphy was an accident,because he was telling her about what he could do with his geass and he lost control so she followed the command and that he killed her for her own good.

Tieria's girl kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Suzaku is my 2nd favorite character, so it pisses me off. I mean, I have been betrayed before(not quite to that level) and it's VERY hard to get over. He never did anything wrong in R1. I love Lulu with all my heart now, and I hated him SO much in R1 and was a huge Suza-kun fan.

Robots one-up "love" simply by "obeying" you. Who needs love and respect when we can get fear and anguish instead? :3
    I can't think of any that come to mind at the moment, but my default response to a personal attack is "Your dog has hepatitas". It doesn't work all the time, but hoo-boy when it does, it works wonders.

Member Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2009 01:58 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Need to check

ahahahha I love this thread, because watching Code Geass was almost unbearable because of him. I already had a talk in a different foruma about this. Maybe he is a necessary link for the anime to be what it is, but he is such a retarded character. There is NO ONE in this world that could think the same way he does and still have a brain. What pisses me off the most though, is how the show actually portrays him. The fact that he successfully climbed the ladder in such a society is so stupidly hilarious. Seriously, it's like wanting to fight the nazis by reforming it's inner structure while being a jew. Such a dictatorial society as is presented, would never reach such a point. The fact that he became a soldier when there was such hate, is in itself ridiculous.

And all that is just the tip of the iceberg.... He seriously is (together with L of Death Note), one of the most unbelievable, forced, and retarded characters in the history of anime. He made watching some of Code Geass a chore. I liked the princess, she was naive but kind. Regardless, it makes total sense that she died, and this guy should have died with her. I know it would have shortened the anime, but it would have made it such a better anime. If it wasn't for the amazing end this show has, it would have probably been completely ruined by this dude.

Junior Member Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2009 08:38 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Federal Law View Post
    I've always loved Suzaku.

Him and all his overused jokes.

My friend loves him so much, shes angrily spazzing. She would rape him.

OVER USED JOKE NUMBER 6
    Tell her I say "I'm glad I actually have fangirls."
    Attention haters. Don't flame me or this might happen to you!
    -Suzaku Kururugi

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Ipsilon V View Post
    ahahahha I love this thread, because watching Code Geass was almost unbearable because of him. I already had a talk in a different foruma about this. Maybe he is a necessary link for the anime to be what it is, but he is such a retarded character. There is NO ONE in this world that could think the same way he does and still have a brain. What pisses me off the most though, is how the show actually portrays him. The fact that he successfully climbed the ladder in such a society is so stupidly hilarious. Seriously, it's like wanting to fight the nazis by reforming it's inner structure while being a jew. Such a dictatorial society as is presented, would never reach such a point. The fact that he became a soldier when there was such hate, is in itself ridiculous.

And all that is just the tip of the iceberg.... He seriously is (together with L of Death Note), one of the most unbelievable, forced, and retarded characters in the history of anime. He made watching some of Code Geass a chore. I liked the princess, she was naive but kind. Regardless, it makes total sense that she died, and this guy should have died with her. I know it would have shortened the anime, but it would have made it such a better anime. If it wasn't for the amazing end this show has, it would have probably been completely ruined by this dude.
    I simply can't stand people like you. The reason you hate him is utterly meaningless. At least hate someone for a decent reason. Like Rolo, hate him for killing someone. If you say "He killed Lelouch" you are an idiot. There would have been no conflict if Lelouch had no rival. And in death note, there wouldn't have been a show if L wasn't in it. So, WTF?(Although I'm a Light fan).
    Thank you so much for the expected wall of text.

Junior Member Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero has a reputation beyond repute Suzaku Kururugi Zero's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okay, to start off, haven't you ever heard of a guy named Roy Mustang? He and I had very similar ways of thinking. I only "Climbed the ladder" Because of Euphie's help. Oh, yeah. Her name is Euphemia Li Britannia. How does it "Make sense" that Euphie died? All good people don't die, if they did, imagine the world we would live in. Actually, I had to survive to the end, or else The Zero Requiem would have never happened.
    i hate him because after euphy died he was angry almost all the time,and when he almost used refrain on kallen,that made me really mad but lelouch should have told suzaku that using his geass on euphy was an accident,because he was telling her about what he could do with his geass and he lost control so she followed the command and that he killed her for her own good.
    Well how about I kill someone you love, and see if it makes you angry, my naive friend. I would have never believed Lelouch, I was blinded by hatred at that point. Also, the Kallen thing. I didn't, so who cares? She was a B*tch for saying she hated me because I said I was wrong. Also, Lelouch is not alive, I saw to that personally.
    -Suzaku Kururugi

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yay! You tell 'em Zero-sama!

Member Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Grr I hate having to repeat myself. "Euphemia had to die" is a conclusion that comes when all factors are analyzed. When you take into account Zero's plan, his way of thinking, Euphemia's role and decisions... It is something that HAS to happen unless Lelouch loves her too much, which is possible (but it's besides the point of the argument). It's not a matter of whether she was good or bad, and I really liked Euphy as she was a symbol of innocence and love in the anime.

Suzaku was not needed, even if that fact is completely besides the point. Never mind that his character is not a believable one.. He was a murderer, and the worst kind of murderer. His the kind of person who destroys more than he will ever contribute, just because of his naive and childish way of thinking. If you never grow up, you become a danger to society. His beliefs are so distorted by a dream that is so ephemeral. I am not a Lelouch fan, I don't think all the things he did were right. And if I was his best friend it would have been very hard to agree with him. But I would have never been as dumb as Suzaku, my brain doesn't let me make such stupid conjectures and decisions as the ones Suzaku did. In the real life he would have been a very poor human being, and an awful friend (not just to lelouch, but to all the people surrounding him). He betrayed his family, his friends, his country, himself. His attitude was gross. He was trash.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dude, seriously, If you're referring to Genbu Kururugi, his death was mad to deepen Suzaku's character, I'm afraid these measures must be taken to keep characters interesting. If you are referring to FLEIA, that was because of Lelouch's "Live" Command. So do you hate Lelouch and Suzaku, or...?
    -Suzaku Kururugi

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Why did you come say all this to a Suzaku fan? He wasn't that bad. Geez, I don't think he was trash. He wasn't stupid, he had his own mind, his own morals.(Unlike Nunnally and Kallen) How was Suzaku a murderer? He killed his father? He felt very bad, so it's not like he was a terrible person because of it.

(PS, I'm not trying to fight with anyone, I just wanted to meet people who liked Suzaku.)

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ok, I'm sorry I guess. I just hate him for ruining half the series for me. He seriously made me, by himself, want to stop watching. I like believable characters, so his unnatural thought process made me mad. But I won't insult him anymore. Cya.

Edit: And I know it sounds like a flame when I talk about him, but it's not. It's truly how I see his character. There are two characters who have made a series close to unwatchable because of the same reason, Suzaku and L. It's just that the way those characters think, ruin the serious demeanor of the series. I can't take them seriously, their way of thinking is just way too ridiculous. But I'm insulting again... I'm gonna stop.
    Last edited by Ipsilon V; 06-20-2009 at 09:15 PM.

Cherubim Delight 4 All Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2010 12:49 AM
    Threads

I don't like him. He is way too naive.

I hate that green haired girl thats obsessed with Euphie much more. Also Ohsugi.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Oh.. I thought you were talking about C.C. at first. I was wondering when she was ever obsessed with Euphy. Yeah, the psycho lesbian green-haired chick was annoying. I kinda felt bad for her at times, but she was insane.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

To Ipsilon V

Yeah, I understand, even if I don't agree. The only thing I seriously dislike about Suzaku is that he was ripping off almost every FMA character.
    Takada made Death Note hard to watch for me, it turned into her and Light passing notes(Like children at school.) But I just wanted to meet people who liked him. I've already heard how much he sucks.

And I agree about Nina.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information