AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Wolf V3 ~Requiem of Zero~

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Default Wolf V3 ~Requiem of Zero~

Welcome to the third version of wolf. Sorry for the wait!

Sign-ups are now CLOSED.

This is a specifically themed version of wolf, so I've added some new roles compared to the previous two versions. Do read through them carefully.

General gist of the game: Basically there are two sides, the townies and the wolves. There will be day and night phases, day phases being the time where townies vote for people whom they suspect to be wolves, and the person with the most votes gets lynched, wolf or no. Their identity will then be revealed. During the night phase, wolves vote for who they want to kill through PMs, and special roles get to perform their actions as well.

How to sign up: I trust you know how to sign up. Just post something that says "I wanna join in" or something.

Common terms:

Day Phase:
    Both townies and wolves vote for who they think should be lynched.

Night Phase: Wolves and special roles take their action.

Inactive killed: You will be inactive killed if you do not vote for more than one day, regardless of what role you hold.

Phase Timing:

Each phase lasts for 24 hours. The day phase starts at 2am GMT-6, and will thus end at 2am GMT +1 the next day, harkening the start of the Night Phase. The end of the Night Phase the next day will mark the start of the Day Phase. This is to ensure players all over the world will be able to vote on time.

Conditions for winning:

Wolves: To lower the number of townies to the current number of their own.
    Townies:To kill all the wolves and the survivor.
    Roles:

Mayor: Represented by Charles zi Britannia. The mayor has the advantage of having his vote count for two, should he wish it, and breaking a tie between two players. [This being when said players are tied to be lynched.]

Doctor: Represented by Cécile Croomy[SIZE=2]. The doctor has the ability to save any player, and has the ability to move during both the night and day phases, by PMing me. If, however the doctor and a wolf's vote should clash, either will die based on a coin toss.

Masons: There are 4 masons, represented by the Four Holy Swords: Kyoshiro Tohdoh, Shōgo Asahina, Nagisa Chiba and Ryōga Senba. These four players will know each others roles, but have no special abilities. They will, however be able to strategize among themselves and stack their votes.

Survivor: This role is represented by Diethard Ried. The survivor lives for only himself, and wins if the winning conditions for either side is fulfilled. Throughout the game he has one chance to kill someone, which will be sent to me by form of PM. Wolves cannot kill him; if they try to he will only be exposed, and can be killed by Van Helsing or through lynching.

Van Helsing: Represented by Suzaku Kururugi. This character can move during the night, but has a limit of one kill per night.

Seer: Nunnally Lamperouge / Nunnally vi Britannia. The seer has the ability to check on any players identity by PMing me. This, however is limited to one player per 24 hour phase.

Wolves: Players disguising themselves as townies that vote along with townies in the day phase and pass their own votes in the night phase.

Alpha wolf: The leader of the wolves. Has the ability to override all theiir votes if needed.

Townies: Normal players who vote during the day phase on who to be lynched.Rules:

1. All votes must be in boldboldbold. Or they will not be counted.

2. All lynch votes must be made in the Day Phase. If you do not vote for more than one day, you will be Inactive killed. (Dum dum dum dum.) You may change your vote multiple times, or at least until the day phase is over.

3. If you died, do not post in this thread again until the whole game is over.

4. Also do not post anything in this thread when the Day Phase is over / during the night phase.

5. Once the game has started, do not post in here if you are not a player, unless you are a Moderator.

6. Tell others your role at your own risk.

7. No trolling, no flaming.

Player List:

sev121993
    The Butcher
    Blair Waldorf
    Furore
    St Jimmy
    The Rebel
    -Elphaba-
    Digital Dragon
    ~Immanent~LOL~Girl
    *~Alexia~Attitude~*
    *~Moony-Chan~*
    *Sage~on~Anime*
    *LoveMusica*
    *~Tatiana~Moods~*
    *~Magical~Remembrance~*
    WolfiePoo
    maverickgirl
    *Tsuki*
    .:Miji:.:of:.:Naivety:.
    *Gemini~of~Weirdness*
    *Shashi~Of~Craziness*

Pending: TheThunderBringer.
    Last edited by Rei; 07-25-2010 at 10:11 PM.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

AF's Messiah. The Second Coming. Jesu Christo. .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Heart Rainbow Ribbon Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2014 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sev121993 PSN ID: sev121993 Steam ID: sev121993

Default Re: Wolf V3 ~Requiem of Zero~

Oh you know I'm all about this.

But you don't give that much time for sign ups, I might not have gotten on today and missed it. >.>

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

You still technically haven't signed up.

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 08:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

Sign me up!

Member Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf has a reputation beyond repute Blair Waldorf's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Witch Hat 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2010 01:29 PM
    Threads

Code Geass is love.
    Count me in.

Senior Member Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ferrari Soccer Ball Favorite
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2012 10:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I wanna join in" or something.
    victoria aut mors

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

naturally i'm in.

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh you know I'm in to win sweets. Course making sure I have my vote in by 3am is gonna be kinda weird, lol.
    But one thing though,,,, the survivor? Is he one of the masons, or a totally separate role this time?
    And just so we're clear, Sign me up! lol

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Sims Sadist Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Wolf Kunai Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2019 12:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I am still a bit confused by some of the new roles, but I am definitely in. Sign me up.
    "You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same, the gods laugh and celebrate the differences."

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm in

Sign me up =]
    Last edited by Elphaba; 07-18-2010 at 08:36 PM.

[set by blueangel06661]

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

The survivor is a totally seperate role. Also seeing that 10 people can't play wolf, I'll give more time.

I know the timing is strange, but please bear with it. Apparently 3 am in my country is when you guys are most active so...

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

A Sarcastic Gift of the MoonLight [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy] has a reputation beyond repute [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy] has a reputation beyond repute [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy] has a reputation beyond repute [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy] has a reputation beyond repute [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy] has a reputation beyond repute [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy] has a reputation beyond repute [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy] has a reputation beyond repute [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy] has a reputation beyond repute [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy] has a reputation beyond repute [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy] has a reputation beyond repute [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy] has a reputation beyond repute [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy]'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2011 01:32 PM
    Threads

Ok sign me up! I want to play! oh and my sister (~Geli~Confusion~) also wants to play but can't sign up cause for some she can't post! I dunno!

Member Alexia'sWayOfLife has much to be proud of Alexia'sWayOfLife has much to be proud of Alexia'sWayOfLife has much to be proud of Alexia'sWayOfLife has much to be proud of Alexia'sWayOfLife has much to be proud of Alexia'sWayOfLife has much to be proud of Alexia'sWayOfLife has much to be proud of Alexia'sWayOfLife has much to be proud of Alexia'sWayOfLife's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads

Oh can I play too! It sounds cool!

A Child Of The Moon MoonyChanGoingAndGone has a reputation beyond repute MoonyChanGoingAndGone has a reputation beyond repute MoonyChanGoingAndGone has a reputation beyond repute MoonyChanGoingAndGone has a reputation beyond repute MoonyChanGoingAndGone has a reputation beyond repute MoonyChanGoingAndGone has a reputation beyond repute MoonyChanGoingAndGone has a reputation beyond repute MoonyChanGoingAndGone has a reputation beyond repute MoonyChanGoingAndGone has a reputation beyond repute MoonyChanGoingAndGone has a reputation beyond repute MoonyChanGoingAndGone has a reputation beyond repute MoonyChanGoingAndGone's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2011 06:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ok so I saw that sign-ups are still open and that you need more players so here I am and I want to play! So sign me up captain!
    R.I.P.
    Sonya Isabelle aka Moody aka My big sister!
    8/17/94 - 6/03/11 (yes she was actually born in 94 not 92 as it says in her profile)
    You will always live on in my heart and your many deeds of good!

Gimme Anime or Junkfood! x.X_Gone_X.x is a splendid one to behold x.X_Gone_X.x is a splendid one to behold x.X_Gone_X.x is a splendid one to behold x.X_Gone_X.x is a splendid one to behold x.X_Gone_X.x is a splendid one to behold x.X_Gone_X.x is a splendid one to behold x.X_Gone_X.x is a splendid one to behold x.X_Gone_X.x's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2011 08:07 PM
    Threads

OMG I signed on just so I could sign up! SO sign me up!

Member SoLongFromSolaine is a splendid one to behold SoLongFromSolaine is a splendid one to behold SoLongFromSolaine is a splendid one to behold SoLongFromSolaine is a splendid one to behold SoLongFromSolaine is a splendid one to behold SoLongFromSolaine is a splendid one to behold SoLongFromSolaine is a splendid one to behold SoLongFromSolaine's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2010 08:11 PM
    Threads

If Moony(my sibling) is playing then so am I sooooo SIGN ME UP! LOL!

Senior Member Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2011 06:08 PM
    Threads

Sign me up, plz. (:
    Is Peanut Butta Jelly Time!

Member *~Tatiana~Moods~* has a brilliant future *~Tatiana~Moods~* has a brilliant future *~Tatiana~Moods~* has a brilliant future *~Tatiana~Moods~* has a brilliant future *~Tatiana~Moods~* has a brilliant future *~Tatiana~Moods~* has a brilliant future *~Tatiana~Moods~* has a brilliant future *~Tatiana~Moods~* has a brilliant future *~Tatiana~Moods~* has a brilliant future *~Tatiana~Moods~* has a brilliant future *~Tatiana~Moods~* has a brilliant future *~Tatiana~Moods~*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2010 01:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I definetly want to play again so please sign me up! YAY & LOL!

Member MagicOfRemembrance is on a distinguished road MagicOfRemembrance's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2010 09:59 PM
    Blackmailing YouKnowWho @ YouKnowWhere!!!!!
    Threads

Well the description of the game makes it sound interesting so I guess you can sign me up as well! Plus I see that Geli wants ot play as well!

Peace Cannot Be Kept by Force, It Can Only Be Achieved by Understanding - Albert Einstein

Senior Member -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Batmobile Animated Eggplant Gabumon
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2012 02:30 PM
    Threads

Sure, sign me up. Maybe townies have it better lol.
    After more research it was determined that 2012 was the end of twinkies.

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sign me up!

Living In A Daydream GabiGotWise has a brilliant future GabiGotWise has a brilliant future GabiGotWise has a brilliant future GabiGotWise has a brilliant future GabiGotWise has a brilliant future GabiGotWise has a brilliant future GabiGotWise has a brilliant future GabiGotWise has a brilliant future GabiGotWise has a brilliant future GabiGotWise has a brilliant future GabiGotWise has a brilliant future GabiGotWise's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2011 10:48 PM
    Threads

Ok sign me up!

The Pyro Princess CharlieIsSimplyGone has a reputation beyond repute CharlieIsSimplyGone has a reputation beyond repute CharlieIsSimplyGone has a reputation beyond repute CharlieIsSimplyGone has a reputation beyond repute CharlieIsSimplyGone has a reputation beyond repute CharlieIsSimplyGone has a reputation beyond repute CharlieIsSimplyGone has a reputation beyond repute CharlieIsSimplyGone has a reputation beyond repute CharlieIsSimplyGone has a reputation beyond repute CharlieIsSimplyGone has a reputation beyond repute CharlieIsSimplyGone has a reputation beyond repute CharlieIsSimplyGone's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2011 12:01 PM
    Threads

Ok so I played the 1st version and some fun so I want to be signed up for this version as well!

Junior Member *Shashi~Of~Craziness* is on a distinguished road *Shashi~Of~Craziness*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2010 07:38 PM
    Threads

If Gemini is playing then I want to play as well so sign me up! LOL!

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    You still technically haven't signed up.
    Question IS! Are you signing up, or just commenting?

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Closed Thread

Thread Information