AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Old School on Illustrator

Member HÜGO has a reputation beyond repute HÜGO has a reputation beyond repute HÜGO has a reputation beyond repute HÜGO has a reputation beyond repute HÜGO has a reputation beyond repute HÜGO has a reputation beyond repute HÜGO has a reputation beyond repute HÜGO has a reputation beyond repute HÜGO has a reputation beyond repute HÜGO has a reputation beyond repute HÜGO has a reputation beyond repute HÜGO's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2011 09:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Old School on Illustrator

These something I worked years ago and did these on Line tool.. Took me hours without stoppin and at time I'll be up the next day drawing when its sun raise lol.... but over all just thought of it and I hope you like my work ...

These character I worked for years but it's can like Rabbit Alien and he's Fused with with a boy wear headphones ... and He's name is MAX.. but it's something I was working one over the years.. Once again I did these with Line Pen tool.. took for ever and hope to finish it .. I hope you enjoy Enjoy

This take place of his birth pretty much he's a clone and a split imaga of he's father... I haven't created yet.. Hopefully get on my drawing skills with pen tool.. once again... Enjoy Guys..

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Default Re: Old School on Illustrator

I really think you should add a signature to these, or a watermark, to prevent ripping.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Member HÜGO has a reputation beyond repute HÜGO has a reputation beyond repute HÜGO has a reputation beyond repute HÜGO has a reputation beyond repute HÜGO has a reputation beyond repute HÜGO has a reputation beyond repute HÜGO has a reputation beyond repute HÜGO has a reputation beyond repute HÜGO has a reputation beyond repute HÜGO has a reputation beyond repute HÜGO has a reputation beyond repute HÜGO's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah I know... I will definitely .. thanks

Member noirion has much to be proud of noirion has much to be proud of noirion has much to be proud of noirion has much to be proud of noirion has much to be proud of noirion has much to be proud of noirion has much to be proud of noirion has much to be proud of noirion has much to be proud of noirion has much to be proud of noirion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2010 11:12 AM
    Threads

Which program do you use?? These artworks are AWESOME!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I used Illustrator .. and it's time consuming ... but it's fun drawing though on Illustrator .. thanks again..

Member noirion has much to be proud of noirion has much to be proud of noirion has much to be proud of noirion has much to be proud of noirion has much to be proud of noirion has much to be proud of noirion has much to be proud of noirion has much to be proud of noirion has much to be proud of noirion has much to be proud of noirion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2010 11:12 AM
    Threads

But how? I don't suppose you draw with the mouse :-P Do you have a drawing board for your PC? I still use pencil and paper - I don't have a clue how do draw on PC xD

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information