AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Apocalyptica 2012

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default RPG: Apocalyptica 2012

Idea by Josun Tomoro

Apocalyptica 2012 Approved by LadyPSerenity
    Backstory: Starting from the begining of the year 2012, the world we know has vanished. A strange virus has swept across the world, spreading death and terror everywhere it went. It is originally estimated that out of the 7 billion people on Earth, only 15 million survive.

But this is the least of the concerns. Global Tempratures have dropped as the Atlantic cycle stops due to melting Ice caps. While such a thing has happened in the past, it was due to natural causes rather than man made, and thus the change in the Earth's cycle brings a drastic climate change. The Southern hemisphere becomes drier and the winters longer. In the North, average yearly tempratures drop by 30 degrees, slowly turning the north into a frozen wasteland. Hundreds of thousands of people die.

Nature however has one last cruel strike against humanity. Massive Solar winds strike the Earth, disabling nearly all modern technology. With most of the survivors having become dependant on technology to survive the new climate, this causes even more deaths as many either lose hope or sucumb to the cruelties of this new world. Historians would later estimate that only 30 thousand people, maybe less, were left on the earth.

Today the world lies in ruins, the deserted cities now stand like tombs across the world, blasted relics of a more peacefull age. A thin streak of habitable land remains between the ice covered wastelands of the north and the baked deserts of the south, with both winter and summer in the hospitable streak extreme the death toll rises on a yearly basis. The harsh seasons made sure that only the strongest, smartest and most resoursefull survived.

It is now the year 2025. 13 years have passed since the world we know was destroyed. Will Humanity rise up from the disaster, or will the human race finally be counted among the extinct?

The answer lies in the hands of a small group, who are begining to set camp near a large river....

The three types of people are....

Settlers: people who believe that cooperation is the way forward, it is their group that sets up near the river

Drifters: people who travell independantly, finding supplies as they go.

Raiders: these people attack and steal from drifters and settlers to survive, dishonerable but cunning the they operate either in groups or independantly.

Sample character sheet:

Name:
    Description:
    Personality:
    History:
    Strenghs: (2 at most, good weapons count as strenghs, though better weapons can be gained later)
    Weaknesses: (one for each strengh)

Sample Character:

Name: Ely
    Type: Drifter

Description: Large man with cold grey eyes and long matted hair. He wears a grey overcout over a worn boiler suit, he also wears battered combat boots and carries a large army issue backpack. He usually has his shotgun slung over his shoulder.

Personality: Ely struggles to befreind people as he is highly independant and strong willed, however when he dous make freinds with someone he becomes caring and warm.

History: even before 2012 Ely was a wanderer with few freinds, he left home at an early age and chose to travell the world, not caring where his feet took him, when 2012 happened the whole world changed exept for Ely who continued to wander.

Strenghs: innate sense of dierection, Shotgun

Weaknesses: Independant, Distrusting

Rules:

1. no god modding
    2. max 4 posts per day.

pm me for info on pvp combat

have fun!!!!!
    Last edited by -GAZKUL-; 07-11-2010 at 11:06 AM.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Apocalyptica 2012

Kenji waited at the "settlement" he started a rumor about. It so far worked because he got plenty of supplys including his favorite weapons, throwing knives.

He now knows that a cult leader and his group is coming his way. He heard about them, Theyre leader is called warpath. "This is going to be interesting" . Kenji picked up all the throwing knives and puts them in a small pouch at his side. "Kenji balthier what have you got yourself into now" . He said as he began to laugh.

"I can take them out quickly" Kenji began to adjust his japanese jacket.

A dog appeared and began to bark. "Good work Shinzo, so theyre is a group of 10 soldiers and the leader himself. I hope you are not wrong". Kyle said as he looked in the direction where the Mini-army is coming, His Cat Naomi sat on his shoulder.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 07-10-2010 at 02:34 PM.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Tantalus was making his daily rounds in the black hazmat assault suit and gas mask overhearing this man and his dog. Showing up behind them, he spoke.

"The dog will most likely die if you send him into the meat grinder with you. As a part-time sentry, I shall take the place of the dog. My past has compelled me to do so."

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Anieda tugged on the rope and the sails of the catamaran came down. The current was strong enough to move the boat without wind. She tied the rope securely and walked to the side and pulled on a rope that hung over the side, a former laundry basket was pulled in filled with fish. Pulling the fish out one by one she checked them and threw the youngest ones back and the oldest in a old cool box. she stiffend for a moment and then relaxed woman with a infant on her arm stood behind her "why are you diong that" she straighend with the box under her arm and the woman took a step back, she had been with her for two days and still wasent used to her bloodshot eyes "the younger ones wil produce new fish" she looked at her "and you should be resting, it was two days since you had her" she walked past the woman and to the lower parts of the boat. She opend the looked door there and putted the fish away in a small fridge and straightend again. Unlike most people she was not depende on the very few resources that most fought over like coles or gasoline. everything in her ship ran on solar energy and water energy, she walked to a button and pressed it some water was sprayed over the plants that grew on the tables and checked them for a moment "hmmm the potatos are alsmost ready for harvest and the tomatoes are diong wel to" she scribbled her results on a make-shift bee wax writer tablet and left the room again looking it. She crossed the small hallway and saw the woman resting, another victim of raiders there were more at the villiage but the refused to come along. They did not trust someone who survived the virus walking back up she walked to the ships rudder and sat down so she could steer wondering when the next settement would come she wanted to be rid of the woman.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"The dog will most likely die if you send him into the meat grinder with you. As a part-time sentry, I shall take the place of the dog. My past has compelled me to do so." Kenji adjusted his glasses. ""I am very impressed. I didnt think a cult leader will be smart enough to sneak up behind me. He turns around to see a man holding a gun up to him. "Wait a second... your not warpath." Kenji said in Disbeleaf. "What kind of host am I" He said as he seen his other Dog Kage get ready to pounce right behind him. "My name is Kenji Baltheir of the japanese imperial army... or whats left of it." He notice his dog about to attack. "Kage heel boy! leave this man alone... he is a guest." He watched as Kage, Shinzo, and his 3 cats, Naomi, Shadow, and Hama, enter a nearby house. Kenji reveiled a smoke bomb and dropped on spot before he could react. Kenji hid on top of a roof behind behind a smoke stack. "Im sorry about the smoke bomb... We will meet again" He said as he watched his animals enter a underground tunnel.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 07-10-2010 at 06:29 PM.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I suppose he doesn't want my help...Fair enough. I should return to patrolling for any raiders."

Tantalus continued walking forth, making sure everything was attended to. The small market within the settlement was a place abundant in fruit, vegetables and other goods. He walked through a small crowd, noticing a pickpocket trying to go for a small money sack. Grabbing the man, he said,

"You're coming with me, pickpocket."

Tantalus smiled inside his mask as he brought the pickpocket to a dark room within his home, a decently fortified sentry tower. He placed the thief in a chair and tied his wrists and legs down before pulling out some blades...

"You are going to tell me why you decided to pocket someone else's hard-earned valuables."

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

"Alright, so let me get this straight. You didn'tget my loot?" Josette said, reclining on an old motorcycle. A few men were infront of her bowing. "We're sorry patrols have doubled and well..." A man started but was interrupted. "Did you not try to take out the patrols?" Josette said. "No ma'am." She sighed and snapped her fingers, to make the men stand before her. "You have failed me for the last time. She pulled out her pistols and shot them all in the head.

She smiled and blew the smoke away. She started up the motorcycle and rode towards the unsuspecting settlers. She stopped at the town and stole from the market stalls, one item at a time. She felt the barrel of the gun hit her back and she smirked. "Ma'am you can't-" Josette took the gun and kicked under his feet, making him fall to the ground. The passers-by crowded around the patrol man on the ground, as Josette threw his gun on him. She walked away into the alleyways, knowing no one could possibly go for her after that.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

As Benjamin was approaching the next 'settlement' as they call it, he wondered what he needed before he continued his adventure into what's left of the world. He checked his supplies and knew that he needed more before venturing out on his own again. He approached the settlement with caution on his mind. Nobody couldn't be trusted. Especially with raiders in mind.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

anieda sighed in relief when she saw a settlement after the river bend. Seeing that the river was one straight line to it she quickly went below decks and woke the woman. she then went to her locked supply area and grabbed a strawbasket that stood around the corner before locking it again and moving above decks. The woman waved with one hand to some the people on the make-shift dock as she threw them a rope. Probely because of the waving woman the tied it to a stump and watched as anieda placed a walking plank between the boat and shore. she stood on it as the woman ran off the boat in the arms of the first male that was there babbeling about raiders as one man aproached anieda until a older stopped him. He looked at the elder "uncle what are you""look at her eyes boy"the elder pulled a sour face "there bloodshot, she has survived the virus" a few villiagers murmered and anieda made no move to get off her boat but watched the small crowd carefully "don't come closer you filth "someone get tantalus he wil probely know what to do""should we really let her dock here""maybe we should check the woman and her baby maybe she gave them the virus" anieda rolled her eyes a bit "i survived the virus serveral years ago and i rarely leave this boat unless i find a settlement that has been burned down by raiders" she walked back on the boat and grabbed the strawbasket puling out a fresh lemon "geuse you don't want this then"she threw it up and down watching the crowd.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kenji watched as anouther man walked in the fake settlement. Kenji then threw one of the throwing knives directly at him. Hello, and welcome to the village of no escape." Kenji began to laugh at the man seeing he had a gun. He quickly moved from roof to roof. "If you dont want to die... Then drop some of your gear and leave the village." He threw anouther one hitting the man right on the leg with deadly accuracy. "Mwahahahaha!" he said as he threw 2 more knives at him. "What will it be then? Die or supply" He said as he hid behind the next smoke stack.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 07-12-2010 at 03:34 PM.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

In the interrogation chamber within Tantalus' tower...

Thief: "I'm not going to tell you a damn thing, sick fiend..."

Tantalus: "Wrong Answer, fool."

One knife went stuck into the thief's leg...the scream yelping from his lips. Tantalus readied the next knife and smiled beneath his mask.

Tantalus: "You going to tell me now or do I have to stick your other leg with the next knife?"

Thief: "I'll tell you then...God that's painful. I was going to loot the goods for my family. My wife and I...we have a daughter...She and I try to make ends meet to feed our daughter but sometimes it doesn't help."

Tantalus listened in and took in every piece of information mentioned.

Tantalus: "I understand, in a sense...I lost my wife due to circumstances so I feel your pain. I'll tell you what...Until you recover from the wound I inflicted upon you, I'll take responsibility for you and your wife and daughter. I'm a sentry so the pay's good and I have enough to spare for extra food. Sound good?"

Thief: "Yeah...I'd be honored to be in your care. My name's Alphonse."

Tantalus: "Tantalus...Pleased to meet you, Alphonse. Get your wife and daughter over here so they can rest for a while. But before that..."

Tantalus pulled the knife out of Alphonse's leg and untied him.

Psychic Amnesiac Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2011 12:20 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Growling. The sound of danger. The sound that meant that Grunt would soon get more supplies if someone attacked him or if he attacked them.

"Someone?" He asked his companion. The dog seemed to understand everything Grunt said, which was never much. He watched as the dog turned its nose in the direction of something or someone it apparently smelled. In the distance, Grunt saw two figures walking toward him, seemingly directionless, "they attack?" He asked the dog. Grunt had never given the dog a name and it never asked for one, "we attack?" He once again asked the dog. A single bark was his answer, "we attack," this time it wasn't a question.

As soon as Grunt took a step toward the unsuspecting travelers, they caught sight of him. They slowed their pace, seemingly trying to figure out if the giant of a man almost covered in weapons was a threat to them. Within ten feet of them, Grunt stopped. A man and a woman, obviously drifters. They had little, but the man did have a bag strapped to his back, which would be useful. The woman had a few cans of food poking out of pockets in her pants, those would be very useful. Silence reigned between the three people plus the dog. No one said anything, only wary stares from the man and woman and a grunt from Grunt. He bent over and pulled a machete from the many blades wrapped around his lower leg. The two drifters woke from their wary trace and ran, the dog barked and charged. Grunt moved slowly waiting for the usual screams of people getting caught by his companion, and sure enough, he heard the man scream. The woman was trying to get the dog off her own companion by throwing rocks at it.

One hit.

Rage filled Grunt. He rushed the woman, she had no time to react before his hand was around her neck, "you hurt friend," was all he said before he swung the machete down on her head. Her body fell. Grunt began searching her clothes for the food. The screams of the man silenced and the sounds of a dog eating began. Grabbing the food from the woman and the bag from the diminishing man began walking, directionless. The dog soon fell in at his side.

Soon enough he came upon a settlement. One of the few he had found that was big enough to have a market. People walking along the stalls skirted around him, obviously intimidated. Grunt sat down next to a fruit stall, the seller scooting away as far as he could without leaving, he pulled out one of the cans. Without looking at it he pulled out his machete and cut one of the ends off and poured what happened to be beans in his mouth. He looked at his companion, sitting at his side, "we rest."
    Last edited by Zandan; 07-11-2010 at 06:04 PM.
    I'm a psychic amnesiac. I know in advance what I'm going to forget.

Children in backseats will cause accidents. Accidents in backseats can bear children.

The more you learn, the more you know, the more you know, and the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn?

Made by Hakuchuumu

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sentry 1: "Sir! We found the body of a man and woman outside the settlement..."

Tantalus: "Markings?"

Sentry 2: "Bite marks on the man, a heavy cutting weapon cleaved itself into the woman's head with decent force. That and the neck has hand marks on it suggesting that the woman got grabbed by the murderer and killed by use of the weapon. The man got assaulted by the dog...Shall we search?"

Tantalus: "No need...All I have to do is look for a large dog and a large man carrying a decent-sized weapon, right? Not hard to spot in a crowd? I may be behind a mask, but when he and his dog see what's underneath the suit and mask, their skin will burn, their bones will become brittle. I will demolish them both myself. Watch over Alphonse and his family..."

Tantalus made his way out, black suit and mask on and headed to the market. A small trail of blood droplets and paw prints littered the ground. There was the trail...Tantalus noticed his culprits eating and went forward.

Tantalus: "I know it was you who did it...You have two options...Come with me and answer my questions peacefully or you and the dog will both receive heavy punishment for your "misconduct". For the record, I do not go down easily."

Psychic Amnesiac Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Grunt was relishing his meal. If there was one thing that gave him joy, it was eating, satisfying that ever present ache in his stomach, if only for a while. He was about to cut open his third can when a shadow hovered over him, and his companion started growling softly, "stop," he said to the dog. The dog had gotten him kicked out of a few settlements before for threatening people.

"I know it was you who did it...You have two options...Come with me and answer my questions peacefully or you and the dog will both receive heavy punishment for your "misconduct". For the record, I do not go down easily."

The speaker was masked, a much better mask than Grunt had himself. The speaker's mask was much more useful. His stance was obviously threatening, "you attack?" Grunt asked the masked man as he stood up, gripping his machete tighter. The dog recognized the threat immediately, barking its vicious barks, baring its deadly teeth. Grunt nudged the dog with his foot to stop it, he didn't want to get kicked out of another settlement. He had never attacked settlements, he liked to watch the people working. He looked back at the masked man, repeating his question.

"You attack?"

Children in backseats will cause accidents. Accidents in backseats can bear children.

The more you learn, the more you know, the more you know, and the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn?

Made by Hakuchuumu

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Tantalus: "I don't attack first. If anything, I attack after someone tries for me. That's called honor. Oy, Johansen...an apple please."

Johansen: "Sure thing, sir."

Tantalus knelt down and offered the apple to the dog.

Tantalus: "For a dog to have the proper growth, it needs the proper vitamins. An apple is rich with vitamins and promotes slight growth...Hulking, barbaric man...no one here has ever seen my face let alone my entire body. My reason for it is because of my past and something that happened to me during the chain of apocalyptic events. I prefer not to share it here but if you truly wish to know, meet me back where you committed your atrocity. The "cargo" will be stored somewhere else, if you know what I mean."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Grunt watched as the masked man fed the dog an apple. He stared talking about growing and his face. Then he said something about his past.

"Atrocity?" Grunt said quietly, he did not know what the masked man meant, "cargo?" Another thing that was escaping him. Whatever the masked man was talking about, Grunt didn't think he wanted a part of it. Then again, he did feed his companion.

Grunt looked down at the dog as it finished off the apple, "good?" The dog barked in response.

(far too short...)

Made by Hakuchuumu

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Tantalus: "Come and I will show you myself...I will show you that which nobody else has seen of me. They only see me in this suit that I looted off one of the men who killed my wife. I grabbed the mask from another one of the dead men. They fell to the virus despite the suits they were wearing which were meant to protect them from the virus."

Tantalus walked toward the crime scene, waving the man and his dog along to a secluded spot. This was the right way to tell his story.

(OOC: Short post also since I have to go to bed.)

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

A couple of men aproached Tantalus eyeing grunt a bit "tantalus a girl docked with a boat" he pulled a serieus face "she has bloodshot eyes, a virus surviver but she also seems to have some supply's" he looked at the dock that was watching him "what do you think?keep her here or send her away" he bit his lower lip.

---settlement

A few people came closer at the sight of the lemon "we don't have seeds of those yet""but where does it come from if she barely leaves that boat""i think she is lying and a raider"but she did save this woman and her child". anieda sighed and ran her fingers through her hair 'idiots why would i save someone from a raided villiage only to raid one myself"she rolled her eyes.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Tantalus: "Did you bring her with you? Keeping her out of your sight is foolish...especially if she survived the virus. In addition, what if she's one of those brigands who likes to try for villages? I'd tell you of my past but it might be a little too much for you to swallow. Bring her here to me and this guy...If she tries anything, I'll just have this guy beat some sense into her...that or I'll do it myself."

Tantalus stood forth, fixing his mask a bit before sitting on a crate at a food stall.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The man looked at him "she is being is watched but bringing her here might be a problem aparantly she never leaves that boat unless it's to look for survivers of a raiders attack" he rubbed his chin in thought "maybe the virus is the reason she stays there perhaps she fears it's active and keeps herself isolated to keep the chance of infection low". the other man looked at tantulus "i think she is harmless, she brought a woman with a baby along a raider surviver and she does not seem sick but maybe you should come along tantalus what if peter here is right and she stays on the boat because she fears to infect the settlement"

settlement

A few bold people had aproached her and checked out the fresh apple's, red cabbage and lettuce from the basket. she sold two farmers the lemon and lettuce seeds and kept watch so none wanderts further into the boat than necesary as well as a few kids that were playing with the steering wheel and yelling ship ahoi and stuff.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Tantalus: "I should tell you while it's just you, me, and this huge guy and his dog around...I too am a survivor of the virus...I was married to the queen carrier. They executed her in public...a foolish mistake. Since I was around her so much, I grew immune eventually. The bitter cold that came froze my blood and skin...the heat waves afterwards engulfed me within searing steam...my new look is not pretty. That's why I stay in this suit...so no one will have to see what I look like. I don't have bloodshot eyes though...my entire body was instead affected by a combination of the virus, and the sudden changes in climate."

Tantalus began walking and beckoned them along.

Tantalus: "I will see this individual myself. Her eyes are nothing compared to my body. Giant man...I may need you to guard the ship while I talk to the girl. I'll give you my mask for protection."

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kantaa walked along the dusty road that ran the lengh of the settlement, his simple tunic flapping in the windas he walked. He headed for the gate to watch the newcomers coming into the settlement and to keep watch for raiders, watching the various residents going about their daily buisness of surviving in the harsh new world. slumping heavily onto the ground near the gate he smiled as he watched the settlers as they worked to keep their little safe corner of the world secure.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Grunt began following the masked man, the words "I'll give you my mask" guiding him. He liked the mask. The masked man and some other people were talking about some kind of infection, Grunt tried to remember if he had ever heard of one. He looked at the dog, "infected?" The dog growled, "not infected," Grunt translated for no one in particular. He understood his companion better than he understood other people.

There were kids running around, playing some kind of game as the group walked toward the river. One kid was unlucky enough to kick a rock that hit Grunt's companion, causing it to growl. The kid froze as a giant of a man rushed him, a hand gripped his wrist, popping could be heard as the child was lifted off the ground. The lose of stability beneath him woke the kid from his trace and he began scream, a loud, high pitched scream that hurt Grunt's ears.

"You hurt friend," he said in a quiet voice as his other hand wrapped itself around the little throat, "you hurt friend."

Made by Hakuchuumu

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"You hurt friend," A man said in a quiet voice as his other hand wrapped itself around the little throat, "you hurt friend."

Kenji Knew that boy. He left the man He trapped and threw a knife landing it directly his dogs foot injuring it. "He is not the one you want!" He yelled at the man forcing him to drop the boy and come after him. Kenji threw two more knifes at the man tearing the cloth on his body.

Kenji knew the man had guns, but he in his life time was known as Balthier the lightning before the virus. The reason for this name was for his abnormal speed. The truth about the speed is that when he was younger he ran for fun and became faster and faster. "LEAVE THAT BOY!" He sceamed

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Ben entered the camp in good condition. He now needed to load up for the trip to the next camp and on. He looked around for an armory of some sorts and managed to find an ammo vendor. Something that he needed the most. Lovely. He went over toward the vendor and ordered up some ammo with cash. It took a while for the machine to get him the ammo but in time, the ammo was delivered to him and he holistered them immedieatly. He left the ammo vendors to see what was up with the camp and to see if he can settle in on the camp for a bit.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information