Dont you think anime cliches kill the show entirely? When you spot a cliche...you just wanna stop watching? xD I wanna know what cliches you HATE and maybe some you actually like. Be specific, alright? This should be a funny thread. So name 3 you like, and 3 you rage at when you witness them.
Cliches I like:
- The emotional "grab the wrist before they run away and pull them into a tight embrace and confess your love to them" cliche. *Sigh* Romantic~
- The loud, blood-curtling scream a character makes when a person they love dies in their arms. I love that I dunno why...>>;
- Stupid and silly male leads in a shounen anime. Naruto, thats why. ♥ Not every male lead has to be super cool, gorgeous and strong right?
Cliches I RAGE at:
- Pathetic female leads who always needs to be rescued by some hawt random dude that showed up outta nowhere!
- Too much talking during epic fight scenes! No one wants to hear your life story so get on with the fighting plz. Or when the character alluva sudden has a super strong secret attack ready and explains how they're gonna use it. Why didnt you just use it the first time?!
- Any hotspring scene in anime EVER. Random dumb fanservice too. We already know whats gonna happen...