AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Which is Better: Subbed or Dubbed?

Member Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2010 07:30 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Which is Better: Subbed or Dubbed?

Quote Originally Posted by maskedrose View Post
    I liked the dubbed for a long time because that was what I grew up with -
    I think that this pretty much sums up why some people like it: they grew up with it, though I agree that it is worth it to watch the Japanese with the subs.

I'd love to see them re-air Sailor Moon without the rewrite and heavy editing and with a really strong voice cast. I think that it would do very well.

World's most annoying brat Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Electric Guitar Ice Cream Taurus
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2014 05:43 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: niggabytes

I always watch my anime subbed, that's the way I like it best.
    (Mostly because some anime have terrible voice actors.)

Member Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post
    I always watch my anime subbed, that's the way I like it best.
    (Mostly because some anime have terrible voice actors.)
    I thought that some of the dub actors were quite good, but some of them just left me scratching my head. Naru (Molly) having a Queens NY accent and Umino (Melvin) being a box-stock nerd voice were out of place and annoying, and the voices of the villains dujour were often off-putting.

I liked the voice actresses for the Senshi, Tuxedo Mask, and Luna & Artemis in the first two seasons, but the change to Linda Balantyne in Season 3 for Sailor Moon took a lot of getting used to.

Senior Member Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2010 04:23 AM
    Threads

It depends with me. I watch the first couple of episodes subbed and dubbed, and if the dub is good enough, I'll watch that. And by good enough, I mean good translation and at least voices that I can tolerate. There are some exceptions though. I'll watch bad dubs just for a laugh(mainly ones by Manga UK. Those ones are hilarious. XD), and I'll watch something subbed if that's all I can find. I prefer dubs though, mainly because it's just easier for me to watch something in my native language, and I'm not that good with multitasking(reading text and watching animation at the same time).

Junior Member maskedrose is on a distinguished road maskedrose's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2010 10:46 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tuxedomask67 View Post
    I thought that some of the dub actors were quite good, but some of them just left me scratching my head. Naru (Molly) having a Queens NY accent
    LOL OMG. I ALWAYS THINK THE SAME THING. I'm just like ....why does she sound like she is from New York? I can just imagine, "Hey guuuyz, duncha wanna go out for some cough-fee?"

I thought Linda was a terrible voice actor. Absolutely hurt my freaking head. Tuxedo Mask had quite a suiting voice - but sometimes it sounded like this was his first acting gig, the delivery in some scenes sounded robotic.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Ega View Post
    There is always people who say: I prefer watching, not reading. "It's a pain in the *** if i have to read".

Actually reading the sub shouldn't be problem for a normal humanbeing who is capable of reading and watching at the same time. It's not like the subs are written in old egyptian, therefore you shouldn't have problems reading 3 or 4 sentences while your spectating. Thats just my opinion!
    I can accept that some people just don't prefer it or may, for whatever reason, have difficulty, at least at first.

However, they should be aware that the differences between the dub and the sub goes well beyond the dubbing. Character personalities differ and major plot points are modified or altered.

If the only issue were the voice actors, then it would come down to personal preference.

To those who prefer to simply listen, if you have not watched the sub, and you like Sailor Moon, you should do so. It is readily available on Youtube. I think you will find that once you adjust to reading the subs that you will like it better.

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Ega View Post
    OT: Sailor Moon is way better subbed, imo.
    I must agree.

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

LOL OMG. I ALWAYS THINK THE SAME THING. I'm just like ....why does she sound like she is from New York? I can just imagine, "Hey guuuyz, duncha wanna go out for some cough-fee?"
    They could have easily addressed this by making her an American from NYC who's family had moved to Japan. They certainly were willing to change the entire nature of Queen Mataria to "the Negaverse" so a simple statement that the red haired girl with the Queens accent was an immigrant would have been a comparatively minor edit as opposed to a season wide change to the villains.

I thought Linda was a terrible voice actor. Absolutely hurt my freaking head. Tuxedo Mask had quite a suiting voice - but sometimes it sounded like this was his first acting gig, the delivery in some scenes sounded robotic.
    I thought the same thing. Linda did get better at the end of Sailor Moon SuperS, but she never was as good as Terri. Darien's voice actor gave me the same impression. I also got the impression that his (and others) were edited poorly. Some of the senteneces of his and others did not seem as if they were spoken in the same conversation, but rather in two separate scenes spliced together. In the conversation between he and Rini at the dock when she first showes up, his lines sounded like dialogue in a video game where different sentences are spliced together in different combinations based on what selections are made by the player.

Senior Member Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts Bleach Kon Bell Balalaika
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2010 06:36 PM
    Threads

Subbed, dubbed kill the best bits by either bad voice acting or they think it's inappropriate.
    There is no good or evil, only giving and taking
    and taking is what I do best.

Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    492 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 11:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SalamanderKnight Steam ID: Kaitou-Kid

There has being 500 threads addressing this topic in this forum, so I'll just save my time and say:

Subbed.

/thread

| PSN: SalamanderKnight | NNID: GameEmpireHD (US) KaitouVG (JP) |
    | Steam: Kaitou-Kid | Origin: GameEmpireHD |
    | 3DS FC: 3496 - 9817 - 0774 (US) | 5258 - 0235 - 2295 (JP) |

Senior Member Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2012 01:51 AM
    Most likely some where eating an orange or drinking Dr Pepper.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Subbed.

Usagi's voice in english sucks. So does everyone elses.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou Kid View Post
    There has being 500 threads addressing this topic in this forum, so I'll just save my time and say:

Subbed.
    Kind of like the subjects of kiddie black belts and sport vs. art on martial arts forums; it apparently is one of those topics that stubbornly refuses to die.

Junior Member maskedrose is on a distinguished road maskedrose's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2010 10:46 AM
    Threads

HAHAHAH. Speaking of horrible accents - I am watching the Japanese w/ Eng subtitles by ADV, Sailor Moon R dvds I bought used (to make sure no scratches.. so I'm like cramming as much Sailor Moon as possible so I know what feedback to leave) and episode 53 - 'Mamoru and Usagi's Babysitting Mayhem' in the English... the baby sounds like a Brooklyn Italian mobster... "Ey.. wuts wrong wit deese people. I'm hungreh.' ahaha watching the Japanese episode reminded me of how ridiculous the dub is.

Does anyone remember that!?!?!?!
    Last edited by maskedrose; 09-14-2010 at 08:13 PM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

HAHAHAH. Speaking of horrible accents - I am watching the Japanese w/ Eng subtitles by ADV, Sailor Moon R dvds I bought used (to make sure no scratches.. so I'm like cramming as much Sailor Moon as possible so I know what feedback to leave) and episode 53 - 'Mamoru and Usagi's Babysitting Mayhem' in the English... the baby sounds like a Brooklyn Italian mobster... "Ey.. wuts wrong wit deese people. I'm hungreh.' ahaha watching the Japanese episode reminded me of how ridiculous the dub is.

Does anyone remember that!?!?!?!
    Remember? How could I forget?? That was pretty amusing in a warped way, but otherwise, just ridiculous. Right up there with Naru's Queens NY accent, which makes me think of the police dispatcher in Hong Kong Phooey.

Straight Outta Motown! Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Paint Palette Mic Sunglasses
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2014 02:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Sleepy_Ninja313

I grew up watching dubs and i'm just used to it. I do watch subbed anime, but it can get a bit tiring over a long time(I mean from watching subs in a row.) just from reading subtitles. Usually when i watch something with subtitles it's a foreign film.(Mostly martial arts films.) I do admit some anime dub voices sound freaking weird. For example: Mitsune from Love Hina sounds like a southern woman. But it really comes down to personal preference.
    Man that is whack!

Token Black Guy

Junior Member Firelight has a reputation beyond repute Firelight has a reputation beyond repute Firelight has a reputation beyond repute Firelight has a reputation beyond repute Firelight has a reputation beyond repute Firelight has a reputation beyond repute Firelight has a reputation beyond repute Firelight has a reputation beyond repute Firelight has a reputation beyond repute Firelight has a reputation beyond repute Firelight has a reputation beyond repute Firelight's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2011 11:54 AM
    Threads

No matter the series, I think subbed is always better. There are very few exceptions to that rule!
    I'm a perfume maker - please tell me what you think of my Sailor Moon scents!

Senior Member TenguSan has a reputation beyond repute TenguSan has a reputation beyond repute TenguSan has a reputation beyond repute TenguSan has a reputation beyond repute TenguSan has a reputation beyond repute TenguSan has a reputation beyond repute TenguSan has a reputation beyond repute TenguSan has a reputation beyond repute TenguSan has a reputation beyond repute TenguSan has a reputation beyond repute TenguSan has a reputation beyond repute TenguSan's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Gifts Potato
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2013 02:40 AM
    Threads

IMO; subbed, by far. (usually) far better voice acting and dubs tend to be always edited one way or another in either script or visuals to make it less controversial and more understandable for someone who knows absolutely nothing about Japanese culture.

i like it better untouched and original, thanks
    Who says a fool can't tell another how not to be one?

Senior Member -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Batmobile Animated Eggplant Gabumon
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2012 02:30 PM
    Threads

The first two seasons of Sailor Moon that got dubbed by Terri Hawkes and Tracey Moore were fine IMO. But Linda Ballantyne dubbed seasons 3 and 4 and was awful. I never got used to her voice. Also Amy's dub for the third and fourth seasons stood out as particularly bad. The movies were good too, I believe all were done by Hawkes. I haven't watched the sub so I never saw the last season. I'd really like to see the whole series dubbed over again with better VAs, including all 8 or so episodes they skipped and Sailor Stars.
    Last edited by -Ro-; 05-25-2011 at 02:02 PM.
    After more research it was determined that 2012 was the end of twinkies.

Senior Member ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Compass
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2011 11:22 PM
    Threads

Subbed.
    Why blow a chance to learn/review another language?

Senior Member Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Cleaning Spray Photoshop Watermelon
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    User Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Subbed.

But,what bugs me the most is why the dubbed version on TV is different from the ones in internet search [ and it's not that great ]
    -____-

Junior Member joshuwa.cifer is an unknown quantity at this point joshuwa.cifer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2011 10:58 PM
    Threads

Sailor Moon was my first favorable encounter with anime, and it was dubbed on Toonami. So I'll always have a soft spot for Tracey Moore's frantic voice for Serena, but I wouldn't mind a re-dub if they keep it consistent and mature enough to get me through the Monster of the Day. But, honestly, Japanese voice acting is great when it's great! And Sailor Moon is the kind'a thing that needs to be aired one language or another so publicity FTW!

Junior Member sailorgenisage is on a distinguished road sailorgenisage's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2011 02:42 PM
    Threads

Dubbed-Don't have to read english subtitles and understand better in English

Senior Member Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Red Ribbon Eva NERV Red Dango
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2011 10:35 PM
    In multiple realities, serving the same purpose.
    Threads

I liked the dub when I was 7. Enough said. I only watch the original Japanese version now. I hate how much stuff was cut and that they couldn't even be called soldiers. :U I mean come on, Scouts? How lame.

Magical Llama Man Ryuu battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Batmobile 1989 Batmobile Animated Jaguar XKR
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2012 12:19 PM
    Threads

I go both ways on this topic. There are certain animes I can only watched dubbed because that is the first way I watched them. Anime like Gundam Wing, DBZ, Ranma 1/2, Rorouni Kenshin (anything that was on Toonami really) and ect... Now any anime I start to watch today is most likely subbed (like I just started Hunter X Hunter and it's awesome subbed) I agree that the wording does change when the dub an anime, sometimes for the better and most times not. Though there are a few times I've seen some very poor subtitles (I studied Japanese for a few years) So to say that either subbed or dubbed is directly translated is false. I watch it both ways and respect anyone who watches it in a way of their choosing. Subbed or Dubbed, anime is great!
    Set made by the Wonderfully talented Yukari :3
    "You are slow, even when falling..."
    BLEACH
    Father(/mother O-o): Ryutama
    Mothers: Mikuchuu & SuXrys
    Older Brother to:
    Keena Aya Ashikaga
    Miki~
    Xey Oiz

Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Generally I prefer subbed since I like watching all the movies in the language they were meant for. When I was a kid I used to watch Portuguese dubbed but now I can't stand it since the voices don't really fit the characters after you watch the sub.
    There are some good dubs out there though.

Junior Member luv4usagi has a reputation beyond repute luv4usagi has a reputation beyond repute luv4usagi has a reputation beyond repute luv4usagi has a reputation beyond repute luv4usagi has a reputation beyond repute luv4usagi has a reputation beyond repute luv4usagi has a reputation beyond repute luv4usagi has a reputation beyond repute luv4usagi has a reputation beyond repute luv4usagi has a reputation beyond repute luv4usagi has a reputation beyond repute luv4usagi's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2011 03:08 AM
    Threads

hands down subbed is better. it's the original story told the way it's supposed to be! the dubbed is way too kiddish.

Senior Member Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2013 03:37 PM
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Saracin PSN ID: Saracin651

I'm fine either way. I tend to like dubbed more often, this way I can sit back and enjoy it without having to pay attention to the bottom of the screen. Of course now I'm always trying to catch a series when it's new in Japan, so the majority of my viewing is subbed right now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information