AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What do you think about other relationships???

Member FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2012 03:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post What do you think about other relationships???

What is your opinion about Winry & Edward, Who do you think will be the best couple for Alphonse?? What about Riza & Roy and Sargent Bloch & Maria Ross???
    FULLMETAL TIGRESS

Senior Member Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2013 12:26 AM
    Threads

er.... i believe that threads like this aren't allowed...and i wish i could give you an opinion but i really don't watch FMA ^^"

"Tell her that I miss our little talks."

Junior Member TsukiLuna125 is a name known to all TsukiLuna125 is a name known to all TsukiLuna125 is a name known to all TsukiLuna125 is a name known to all TsukiLuna125 is a name known to all TsukiLuna125 is a name known to all TsukiLuna125's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Gifts The one Ring Sushi Full Moon
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 12:25 PM
    Hmmmm, not gonna say that one. Let's go with The Shire.
    Threads

Default Re: What do you think about other relationships???

I agree with all the couples you mentioned. I think Al would be best with Mei. I've always loved the episode from the first series called "The Flame Alchemist: The Bachelor Lieutenant, and the mystery of Warehouse 13." There's a part where Falman tells Sheska he was sent by Mustang to find a girlfriend for Havoc, and she becomes interested. At that point, I felt Havoc and Sheska would be a good couple. As for Ed and Winry, I think Ed would also be good with Rose.
    Don't you want somebody to love? Don't you need somebody to love? Wouldn't you love somebody to love? Wouldn't you love somebody to love?
    You better find somebody to love.

Member Tobias is a splendid one to behold Tobias is a splendid one to behold Tobias is a splendid one to behold Tobias is a splendid one to behold Tobias is a splendid one to behold Tobias is a splendid one to behold Tobias is a splendid one to behold Tobias is a splendid one to behold Tobias's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2012 09:19 PM
    Threads

Hmmm.......
    I personally like the EdxRoy pairing better than EdxWinry, because there's just something about Winry that makes me go ".......Meh -shrugs-...." when I think about her in a romantic way. (But I do sort of lean towards the WinryxPaninya ship.) But at the same time, when you think about EdxRoy, that makes Roy a pedo o.o Oh well XD
    As for Al.......I ship him with ANTONIO THE KITTY!! >D Lol--no, but for me, that's kind of tricky........

The Palmtop Tiger Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Alice Be Mine
    Mentioned
    366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2014 07:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Well for one the couples you listed aren't really "other couples" as there are chemistry between the two.. "other couples" would be something like EdxRisa or RoyxWrinry etc etc.

[I'm Gloomy]

今日...明日...永遠に...

Personal Tumblr | Deviant Art | Artsy Tumblr | Buy Artisan Crafts (Paintings & Vectors on Etsy)
    >>>Enter the WOTM<<<
    Theme: Pokemon

Member Tobias is a splendid one to behold Tobias is a splendid one to behold Tobias is a splendid one to behold Tobias is a splendid one to behold Tobias is a splendid one to behold Tobias is a splendid one to behold Tobias is a splendid one to behold Tobias is a splendid one to behold Tobias's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ah, I see--I'm a little slow -_-
    -insert humourous slowpoke meme here-

But I'm still sticking to the WinryxPaninya ship XD

Senior Member Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere has a reputation beyond repute Vanilla Tsundere's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Red Ribbon Eva NERV Red Dango
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2011 10:35 PM
    In multiple realities, serving the same purpose.
    Threads

Well, Ed and Winry became canon in the manga, and I'm one to stick to canon in what I support. Anything else I'm just neutral to~ I really don't dislike any pairing.

♥♦♣♠"Nature cares nothing for our logic, our human logic. She has her own, which we do not realize or acknowledge until we are crushes under it's wheel." ♥♦♣♠

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah--it's hard to ignore canon pairings, and Winry is totally awesome, but there's something about that's sort of off-putting about her.......but I don't know exactly what it is o.o

I also like the idea of the EdxEnvy or an EnvyxRoy pairing......
    -is shameless-

Senior Member SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Red Ornament L Laptop Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2011 02:40 PM
    Threads

Gotta love the canon EdWin. Its just makes so much sense and kinda corny for lifelong friends to fall for each other but thats what makes it so sweet

but, uh....I also like to look at some RoyEd....it's just too hot to ignore --blushing---
    "Parents and guardians don't care if they're sending you to face bloodthirsty monsters, so long as you get a B in English." - The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod
    ~~~~I am a most traitorous of pirates, but do not let that discourage you; I tend to fight alongside ninjas~~~~

Junior Member Jordan Miller is on a distinguished road Jordan Miller's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2011 09:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darthdaddyous

Edxroy is pretty cool.

Junior Member resistthecall is on a distinguished road resistthecall's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2012 02:29 AM
    Threads

Ed x Rose will forever be my favorite.

Senior Member GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Piano
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2014 12:15 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: tOSUguy2002

EdxOlivier

She liked Eds resolve

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information