AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Al's soul.

Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2014 11:22 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Default Al's soul.

Did Ed really infuse the armor with his brother's soul, or is it like The Slicer said where its only memories designed by Ed himself? I'm not saying that Ed did it on purpose, but maybe when he thought he was implanting Al's soul to the armor he was really just implanting memories onto it.

I was thinking it was similar to the humunculus. Their bodies were just created but they had no soul but they did have memories.

Also, since they humunculus have no souls, how come they can still move and everything? And how come when the sowing life alchemist made Nina with Al's philosopher, how come she didn't move like the humunculus who also don't have a soul?
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

Senior Member Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts One Piece Mugiwara Guitar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: caelestis-_-

Default Re: Al's soul.

Yes, he really infused Al's soul in to the armor. As far as the other questions, they are quite hard to answer, I think the author is the only one able to answer your questions.

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2014 11:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Since the person above answered the Al's Soul thing-I'll go ahead and answer the Homonculus mobility thing.

Going off of the original anime, the Japanese have 2 parts of the spirit, seperate from a "soul": Haku and Kon. Haku is the physicality of the being, the mobility and the body able to hang together. Kon is the thoughts and actions of the being. Put together the two create Kokoro, which is a balanced "heart." And that is all the homonculus have. The soul is more the person, the devine personality and individuality of someone. AKA who they are. The homonculus in the first anime had who they were ripped away from them.

Going by the Manga/Brotherhood, no one said the homonculus didn't have souls. In the manga and Brotherhood the Homonculus are the sinful 'human' parts of Father. As they are still pieces of Father they are chips of his soul bad or not, reformed into a humanoid form. So they lack "whole" souls, but they have fragments of one.

Hope that helped...'x'
    Last edited by Kagome; 04-20-2011 at 01:41 AM.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts AK47 Red Dango Wolf
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2014 06:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

yes he is

Senior Member Blank Sora is on a distinguished road Blank Sora's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Scorpio Heart Katana
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2014 06:31 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LegitWilliam77

When Ed and Al failed to resurrect there mother, Al lost his body and died, and Ed lost his left leg. This was the result of 'Equivalent Value'. Ed then infused his brothers soul with a suit of armor by drawing a blood seal on the inside of it. This caused Ed to also lose his right arm. Al's soul was then inside the suit of armor while Ed got Automail to replace his limbs.
    In case you haven't finished the series, you will find out what happened to his real limbs soon.
    As for the other question, I can't really say apart from no-one said they didn't really have souls, maybe just fragments of them.

Senior Member GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Piano
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2014 12:15 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: tOSUguy2002

I always wondered if they could just cut out the transmutation circle from the original suit and upgrade Al's armor.

I was under the impression Al's soul was tied to the circle not the suit itself.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information