AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hetalia - anime. Recomendation.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thumbs down Hetalia - anime. Recomendation.

Have anyone here watch the anime serie Hetalia? It's one of the best series that I know! Its a ongoing anime/manga and the story is about that world history and the main characters in different countries. Each country is a person and person is like the "stereotype" of that country. Like America (Alfred) eats hamburgers alot and always refering to himself as "the hero!", England (Arthur) drinks alot of tea and north Italy (one of the biggest characters) really loves pasta. Even if each episode is only 5min long you really get hooked on it. Its great! It so funny and I end up laughing every episode. I really recomend that you will watch, if you still havn't.

Search on "hetalia" on internet.

Hetalia
    : Axis Powers is the first season (I belive) and its about lots of the countries and their "characters" previous history and about the 2nd world war.

The new season is Hetalia: world series and is, as the name says, more about the other countries in the world.

Again, watch it. You will love it!

Love and hugs :// SuXrys

(Hope you will understand my english and I hope that this thread went to the right forum).

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Junior Member Saladin has much to be proud of Saladin has much to be proud of Saladin has much to be proud of Saladin has much to be proud of Saladin has much to be proud of Saladin has much to be proud of Saladin has much to be proud of Saladin has much to be proud of Saladin has much to be proud of Saladin has much to be proud of Saladin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 04:43 AM
    Threads

It's a very low quality anime and manga mumbo-jumbo. I don't know why I enjoyed this around a year ago. Now I want to rally up the world to get rid of this thing called Hetalia. This is the worst kind of show that insults my grandfather who was a WWII veteran. If you have a pure heart, DO NOT watch Hetalia.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I read the manga/4koma thing a long time ago when some translations were randomly done from the author's website. The novelty of it all wears off pretty fast, after which time you realize just how bland it is.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Mars Crystal Henshin Pen Rainbow Ribbon Sagittarius
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2014 12:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm still curently watching Hetalia. Its really cute and funny, I like it no matter how random or pointless it is. XD Itaaaalllyyy~♥

Senior Member MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2011 06:03 AM
    Threads

I love Hetalia too! I know how pointless and storyline-less it is, but it's just so funny and cute! I con't really help but love it. Go Italy~~~ :3

Signature by myself :3

Senior Member Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2010 10:15 PM
    Threads

I'm looking forward to Season 1 coming out on DVD, though I've never seen the show, it does look fun. As for offensiveness, give me a break. Thanks to Simpsons/South Park/etc., EVERYTHING under the sun has been mocked, so anybody playing "the victim" needs to get over it. While I haven't seen it, I highly doubt Hetalia will have any "oh look, the Jews are dying by millions, LOL!" moments or something of that low a nature, so really, it's not a big deal.
    My name is Kakashi Hatake. What I like....I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future...hmm, never really thought about that. As for my hobbies...well, I have many hobbies.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information