AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Was anyone else disappointed when they found out Yukito wasn't a pedophile?

Senior Member Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 07:48 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Was anyone else disappointed when they found out Yukito wasn't a pedophile?

When I found Yukito wasn't a pedophile, I was disappointed. He just fits the role so perfectly; his face has sort of an alluring quality, he comes off as innocent, he has a flower garden (little girls like flowers), on a regular basis he throws Sakura a candy as a token of his affection, he cares about Sakura...there's just one thing missing; attraction to little girls. If he had that, he would be complete. You don't even have to want Yukito to be a pedophile to be disappointed by finding out he's not, you just have to have the expectation. It's like reading a murder mystery novel, and there's one character who has all the motives, the right weapon, and knew the victim, but...you find out later they're not the killer.

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Lol, no, cause then he'd have majorly been in Syaoran's way. XD SyaoranxSakura is for life. >:3

Member SailorBecky is on a distinguished road SailorBecky's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BeckyLovesDelta

Default Re: Was anyone else disappointed when they found out Yukito wasn't a pedophile?

no. He seemed to have a hidden agenda type thing. Like he was somebody else and not real. You know? even before I found out about Yue.

beautiful icons by LiveJournal. If they are yours message me.

Junior Member boche is on a distinguished road boche's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2010 08:26 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Was anyone else disappointed when they found out Yukito wasn't a pedophile?

that would have been awful ....

A fan of anime and video games. Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555's Avatar
    Gil
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2012 10:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Why would I WANT someone to be a pedo? SHEESH! That's SICK! Good thing he's NOT a pedo.

Junior Member Anniexo has a spectacular aura about Anniexo has a spectacular aura about Anniexo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2011 07:14 PM
    Threads

No I wasn't, in fact I'm glad he isn't, and as far as I know, it was Sakura who liked him, not the other way around, sure he liked her, but only as a friend

Member Machipa is a splendid one to behold Machipa is a splendid one to behold Machipa is a splendid one to behold Machipa is a splendid one to behold Machipa is a splendid one to behold Machipa is a splendid one to behold Machipa's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2013 05:05 PM
    Threads

Lmao, I didn't. Pedophilia didn't even come to mind XD.

Senior Member chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Cancer Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2011 05:33 AM
    Threads

I'ma gonna have to go with the general 'no' concensus... I expected him to have more than just friendly feelings for Touya, but pedo didn't really come to mind >.>'

Junior Member Kryzon is on a distinguished road Kryzon's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2013 01:35 AM
    Threads

He's not entirely innocent.

In episode 6, when Sakura falls from a cliff, Yukito grabs her in his arms and brings her to his home. No problem there.
    The thing is, she was wearing her battle costume. When she wakes up, she's wearing a random shirt. Yukito makes sure to tell her that "It was my grandmother that changed your clothes."

We learn later on in the story that Yukito does not have grandparents, so it was really him that changed Sakura's clothes.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information