AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Dragonball(Z) Moments

Senior Member Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Favorite Mic Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2012 03:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Galactakus

Default Favorite Dragonball(Z) Moments

I'll open this up to Dragonball as well, even though I never read that.

Title says it all, list some of your favorite moments, and maybe why you liked that moment(s) so much.

I remember marking out when Frieza killed Krillin. He just picked him up so effortlessly, and then proceeded to crush him. I instantly thought that was one of the most awesome things I've ever witnessed.

Then there's Trunks. First he basically one-shots Frieza and King Cold. Then he meets Goku, who proceeds to block every one of his sword strikes with one finger. As a kid, I really freaked out over that.

I'm back, baby! Credit to my gurl Bou for the sig.

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 08:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

When Gohan turned SSJ 2.

I have never seen a wimp character like that go to a major BA.

Junior Member AsphaltSamurai has much to be proud of AsphaltSamurai has much to be proud of AsphaltSamurai has much to be proud of AsphaltSamurai has much to be proud of AsphaltSamurai has much to be proud of AsphaltSamurai has much to be proud of AsphaltSamurai has much to be proud of AsphaltSamurai has much to be proud of AsphaltSamurai has much to be proud of AsphaltSamurai's Avatar
    Gil
    Tolerant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2010 07:25 PM
    Threads

^What the Butcher said and also IT'S OVER 9000!!!!

Senior Member Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts One Piece Mugiwara Guitar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2021 06:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Favorite Dragonball(Z) Moments

When Goku turned in to SS for the first time in namek, also when piccolo and goku kicked the **** out of raditz.

Anime Sekai Kenkyuuin GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Systems NES Systems NES Controller Iron Man MkII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2011 10:45 AM
    Threads

When Vageta was fighting Buu and blew himself up and when he used his bing bang(i think that's how it was called) attack versus Cell and blew him up.I enjoy it when they blow each other up

Member Linkax9 has much to be proud of Linkax9 has much to be proud of Linkax9 has much to be proud of Linkax9 has much to be proud of Linkax9 has much to be proud of Linkax9 has much to be proud of Linkax9 has much to be proud of Linkax9 has much to be proud of Linkax9 has much to be proud of Linkax9 has much to be proud of Linkax9's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2010 06:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Linkax9 XFIRE ID: linkax Steam ID: Linkax9

one of my funniest moments would have to be when Jeice got punched in the face and screemed like a girl

Senior Member Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva's Avatar
    Gil
    Flirty
    Gifts Luna Cheshire Cat Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2015 03:49 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ellxeeva

When Trunks and Goten's practicing that... uh, fusion thing.

Live Fast. Die Young. Be Wild. Have fun.
    -LDR

Senior Member TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2014 10:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BishounenTao PSN ID: BishieShu XFIRE ID: snx21 Steam ID: BishieShu

When it ended. I kid, I kid.

Mu favourite moment would be the same as Links.

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

When Goten and Trunks turned Super Saiyan in front of Vegeta and Gohan.

Also when Goku and Piccolo had to go get a driver's license. lol

And lastly, when Trunks takes down Frieza and King Cold. "You're about to find out what it's like to fight a real super saiyan....and I'm not talking about Goku." Most epic line eva.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by シグマSD View Post
    When Goten and Trunks turned Super Saiyan in front of Vegeta and Gohan.

Also when Goku and Piccolo had to go get a driver's license. lol

And lastly, when Trunks takes down Frieza and King Cold. "You're about to find out what it's like to fight a real super saiyan....and I'm not talking about Goku." Most epic line eva.
    Corny dub. =O

When Gohan defeated Seru. =3 I mean, that's when DBZ should have ended....perfect ending.

When Goku turned SS....Talking about the Japanese version. +O Not the corny "Ally to good, Nightmare to you" FUNimation line. O_o
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 09-30-2010 at 09:13 PM.

Member Linkax9 has much to be proud of Linkax9 has much to be proud of Linkax9 has much to be proud of Linkax9 has much to be proud of Linkax9 has much to be proud of Linkax9 has much to be proud of Linkax9 has much to be proud of Linkax9 has much to be proud of Linkax9 has much to be proud of Linkax9 has much to be proud of Linkax9's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

another one would be, when Vegeta gets a moustache lol, like a family man Click image for larger version

Name:	s_et_moustache.gif
Views:	47
Size:	89.7 KB
ID:	32663

Senior Member TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I prefer what Nappa looks like in GT (too bad he dies AGAIN)

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Yah lol (soz its a bit of a shorty)

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Nappa is awesome though, well I prefer him in Team Four Stars Production...Ghost Nappa!

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

vegeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetaa, are we there yet. NO

Junior Member mikabrown85 is on a distinguished road mikabrown85's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2010 02:49 AM
    Threads

My favorite part of this anime is the love story of Chi chi and Goku.

pavement marking tape

Senior Member Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Favorite Mic Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2012 03:36 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Galactakus

I like how this thing didn't die.

I guess another favorite of mine was Frieza pissing Goku off by dissing Krillin (after he killed him, during the fight when Goku went Super Saiyan for the first time).

I'm back, baby! Credit to my gurl Bou for the sig.

Junior Member Sky1995 has much to be proud of Sky1995 has much to be proud of Sky1995 has much to be proud of Sky1995 has much to be proud of Sky1995 has much to be proud of Sky1995 has much to be proud of Sky1995 has much to be proud of Sky1995 has much to be proud of Sky1995 has much to be proud of Sky1995 has much to be proud of Sky1995's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2010 07:31 PM
    Threads

My fav part is:
    Nappa: Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his power level?
    Vegeta: IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!
    Nappa: WHAT! 9000!!! THERE'S NO WAY THAT CAN BE RIGHT!!!

and when Trunks pown Frieza

Junior Member TANKBRED is on a distinguished road TANKBRED's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2010 01:05 AM
    Threads

Goku and Piccolo getting their driver's license. I normally hate fillers, but this one was hilarious.

Senior Member Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2012 02:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Lassekorup

When Goku finally returns after running that ridiculous long snake way.

and also when Vegeta shaves off his mustace.

Senior Member .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts A Duck 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2016 11:02 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Best moment(s) is when Gohan finally goes super saiyin 2. And then goes on to torture perfect cell, which gets his dada killed.

Lex Luger R.I.P
    ¦ Sexy Logo By Me ¦ R A R E R E N D E R ¦ Tutorial requests and PSD Requests open ¦ Tag Thread

Member Dave-kun is a jewel in the rough Dave-kun is a jewel in the rough Dave-kun is a jewel in the rough Dave-kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2010 11:24 PM
    Threads

when gohan defeated cell. That was when goku appeared behind him right?...well yeah and does the game-ha or something...well that part was epic

Senior Member .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts A Duck 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2016 11:02 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Dave yeah Goku uses King Kai's telepathic ability to give Gohan moral support during the Kame-hame-ha...off? xD

Lex Luger R.I.P
    ¦ Sexy Logo By Me ¦ R A R E R E N D E R ¦ Tutorial requests and PSD Requests open ¦ Tag Thread

Junior Member monaug5 is on a distinguished road monaug5's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2010 09:46 AM
    Threads

When Master Roshi tries to perv over Android 18
    If anyone is looking for a dragonball online account then email me at: [email protected]

Member Adirondackanimefreak025 is on a distinguished road Adirondackanimefreak025's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2011 11:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

wow my favorite moments, I guess would be when Vegeta is trying to plead to the people of earth to give their energy then has a temper tantrum "RAISE YOUR HANDS OR YOUR ALL GONNA DIE" Number two would be at the end of one of the movies, Vegeta and Piccolo are sitting on an iceberg and Piccolo asks "is it over" Vegeta replies "Not until the fish jumps. Now it's over." I fell down laughing at that line.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information