AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Most Underrated and Overrated Character

Kamehamehaaaaaaaaaa!!! Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Dragon Fan Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2010 02:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The Most Underrated and Overrated Character

I really wanted to post a reply to this thread on another forum but I wasn't a member there.

Underrated: Sai, he was one of the main fighters in the root and yet he does not get a single fight devoted all to himself.

Overrated: Orochimaru, Itachi and Sasuke defeated him in a minute or two but yet Sarutobi and Jiraiya couldn't defeat him. Itachi said that Jiraiya is on a different level than himself and that Jiraiya couldn't defeat Orochimaru. He is weak and yet he is so strong. What is he?

Senior Member Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Favorite Mic Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2012 03:36 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Galactakus

Quote Originally Posted by Stripes View Post
    I really wanted to post a reply to this thread on another forum but I wasn't a member there.

Underrated: Sai, he was one of the main fighters in the root and yet he does not get a single fight devoted all to himself.

Overrated: Orochimaru, Itachi and Sasuke defeated him in a minute or two but yet Sarutobi and Jiraiya couldn't defeat him. Itachi said that Jiraiya is on a different level than himself and that Jiraiya couldn't defeat Orochimaru. He is weak and yet he is so strong. What is he?
    I'm unsure if Sage Mode would be of any use against the Eight Branches Technique (actually, I'm pretty sure he'd combat that with his summons). And what would he do against Impure World Ressurection? Itachi is a totally different class than anyone else, so you can't really use him as a measuring stick. You've got to keep in mind that he never went into any battle with the intent to kill, otherwise everyone would end quickly (like Orochimaru, for example). And Sasuke is the proverbial Orochimaru out of Team 7, anyway. My picks:

Underrated: Itachi. I'm only half-kidding here. Quite possibly the brightest, strongest (probably not if you include Nagato) ninja around. Can we even name one fight where he used his full powers?

Perhaps against Sasuke, but even then the virus took his life mere moments before he could have taken Sasuke's, even though he would not have anyway.

Overrated: Tsunade. Could this girl even defeat Kakashi? I doubt it.

I'm back, baby! Credit to my gurl Bou for the sig.

Kamehamehaaaaaaaaaa!!! Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by LordShinigami View Post
    I'm unsure if Sage Mode would be of any use against the Eight Branches Technique (actually, I'm pretty sure he'd combat that with his summons). And what would he do against Impure World Ressurection? Itachi is a totally different class than anyone else, so you can't really use him as a measuring stick. You've got to keep in mind that he never went into any battle with the intent to kill, otherwise everyone would end quickly (like Orochimaru, for example). And Sasuke is the proverbial Orochimaru out of Team 7, anyway. My picks:

Underrated: Itachi. I'm only half-kidding here. Quite possibly the brightest, strongest (probably not if you include Nagato) ninja around. Can we even name one fight where he used his full powers?

Perhaps against Sasuke, but even then the virus took his life mere moments before he could have taken Sasuke's, even though he would not have anyway.

Overrated: Tsunade. Could this girl even defeat Kakashi? I doubt it.
    Yea.. Even I want to see some more of Itachi. He has fought about 3 times in total, seriously, that is so unfair. He is such a bright ninja lol.

Ah.. well, Tsunade, why do they always have to say that she is a careless hokage? I mean come on, she loves the village and the villagers, the elders should start loving her too. I think the rest of her part as the hokage is absolute and just. So, I am not sure if she should be labeled as an overrated character but yet she won't actually be a match for Kakashi.

Senior Member Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Well, I mean that everyone's like "she's a Sannin and a Kage", so it's a lot of status for one person. But then you look at her and ask yourself "what Jonin-Kage level ninja would battle Tsunade and be afraid?" Most likely no one. I'd be afraid of Itachi's Mangekyo Sharingan, of Kakashi's own Mangekyo or his Lightning Blade, of Guy's Eight Gates, etc. Nothing Tsunade could do would scare me.

Her Hokage duties may be fulfilled, I just don't think she stacks up fighting-wise.

Yandere = LOVE Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts 147 - Dratini Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2013 03:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Underrated: Yamato/Tenzou. He plays such an important role and yet he gets barely any recognition for it!

Overrated:
    Sasuke...of course. He has always been in the spot-light (which is VERY annoying) but he does play an important role for Naruto.
    Signature by Seung-li

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by LordShinigami View Post
    Well, I mean that everyone's like "she's a Sannin and a Kage", so it's a lot of status for one person. But then you look at her and ask yourself "what Jonin-Kage level ninja would battle Tsunade and be afraid?" Most likely no one. I'd be afraid of Itachi's Mangekyo Sharingan, of Kakashi's own Mangekyo or his Lightning Blade, of Guy's Eight Gates, etc. Nothing Tsunade could do would scare me.

Her Hokage duties may be fulfilled, I just don't think she stacks up fighting-wise.
    Well, people are scared of her super strength. Her poisons, her medical abilities so you have to think about it once more.

Quote Originally Posted by ::Paprika:: View Post
    Underrated: Yamato/Tenzou. He plays such an important role and yet he gets barely any recognition for it!

Overrated:
    Sasuke...of course. He has always been in the spot-light (which is VERY annoying) but he does play an important role for Naruto.
    You see, Naruto is based on Sasuke, he is the main character lol. It is Sasuke Shippuden, they just misspell it.

Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Stripes View Post
    Well, people are scared of her super strength. Her poisons, her medical abilities so you have to think about it once more.
    Eh, I still think she's overrated. As long as you keep your distance, you'll be fine. Also, she's not beating a Guy in a punchout either, because she can't go Gates. Seriously, she's not even the best ninja in her own village. I get that she's the best medical ninja, but then you see some of the stuff Kabuto does and think "Tsunade would have no chance against that!"

Member Pun has a reputation beyond repute Pun has a reputation beyond repute Pun has a reputation beyond repute Pun has a reputation beyond repute Pun has a reputation beyond repute Pun has a reputation beyond repute Pun has a reputation beyond repute Pun has a reputation beyond repute Pun has a reputation beyond repute Pun has a reputation beyond repute Pun has a reputation beyond repute Pun's Avatar
    Gil
    Grumpy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2010 07:48 PM
    Threads

Underrated: Yamato

Overrated: Saucekay

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information