AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is it worth watching it all

Junior Member Hatiko is on a distinguished road Hatiko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2010 11:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Is it worth watching it all

So I'm on episode 70 of the original naruto and I'm trying to catch up. But I basically know everyone who is going to die up till the most recent episode that came out from my cousin (who was able to catch up in like, a month, he thought he was helping me so that I wouldn't have to watch all of the episodes) and from my bro. Is it still worth all of the watching that I have to do (theres like 300 something in all plus shippuden? right?) SPOILER: I mean Jariaya is the only one in the show that has made me laugh so far (and I know he doesn't make it though)

My cousin also said that after episode 130 or something I can skip becasue they are all fillers or something like that.

Junior Member FanoBliv has a brilliant future FanoBliv has a brilliant future FanoBliv has a brilliant future FanoBliv has a brilliant future FanoBliv has a brilliant future FanoBliv has a brilliant future FanoBliv has a brilliant future FanoBliv has a brilliant future FanoBliv has a brilliant future FanoBliv has a brilliant future FanoBliv has a brilliant future FanoBliv's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2010 01:21 AM
    Threads

Basically. The storyline almost completely halted during the fillers. You won't be missing out on a lot.

HOWEVER, if you consider yourself a true narutard, then you would watch the fillers.

Junior Member Romeo_Delight.exe is on a distinguished road Romeo_Delight.exe's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2010 02:01 AM
    Threads

70? Original? Ugh... Not worth it imo
    "Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above.."
    "We'll find happiness together in the summer skies of love..."

Minami X Yutaka

Kamehamehaaaaaaaaaa!!! Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Dragon Fan Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2010 02:15 PM
    Threads

I agree. Move onto Shippuden after episode 135.

Delirious K-pop Fanboy Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Unless you're interested in some stretched out fanservice (and I mean seriously stretched thin, same scenario over and over..) I wouldn't pay too much mind to the giant tail end filler block at all.

Naruto Shippuden's up to about episode 166. Asking if it's "worth it" is silly. I could sit here and type up an entire plot summary for you. Watching the anime yourself should be more than worth it if you enjoy the series. Just stop after Sasuke's departure and pick up at Shippuden.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall. - John Milton

Banned Forum / Chat 1gn1t0r is on a distinguished road 1gn1t0r's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2010 01:32 PM
    Threads

Yeah watch it until ep 140 or so and then make the move to shippuuden. The rest are just fillers and don't contain much. Especially since you seem to know a lot

Senior Member Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2013 12:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ThomasakaDes

Jump over that very long and stupid filler arc at the end of it and just start on Shippuden, you won`t miss anything.
    Yey

Girl in the avatar is Rikka from Chuunibyou.

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 08:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

After Sauske Retrieval Arc.,drop it and move on to Shippuden.

Member Pun has a reputation beyond repute Pun has a reputation beyond repute Pun has a reputation beyond repute Pun has a reputation beyond repute Pun has a reputation beyond repute Pun has a reputation beyond repute Pun has a reputation beyond repute Pun has a reputation beyond repute Pun has a reputation beyond repute Pun has a reputation beyond repute Pun has a reputation beyond repute Pun's Avatar
    Gil
    Grumpy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2010 07:48 PM
    Threads

You shouldnt watch the fillers (imo). They are really bad (imo).

Junior Member Migueliscool is on a distinguished road Migueliscool's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2010 07:47 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Is it worth watching it all

After Naruto get back to the village skip all the way to Shipudden. They're a waste of time and get very very repetitive

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Is it worth watching it all

You should watch the fillers. If it wasn't for the really bad animation, they would be pretty enjoyable. Also, you get to know about in-jokes in anime. You won't know what "Rasengan is useful because you can use it to make ramen" and "Naruto doesn't have a head for three frames" means.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information