AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Untitled.

Senior Member Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Favorite A Duck Naruto Headband
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2014 07:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Untitled.

Dark and misty waters
    Crashing against the shore

Cold sandy beaches
    Surrounded by fields of green

Wine stained scarves
    Strung over tree branches

Empty shoes, missing feet
    Half buried in the sand

Bubbles of air
    Rising to break the surface

Forming with the rain
    Salted meets unsalted

In a wonder-less sea
    Controlled by the giant moon

Warmed by the angry sun
    Released winds exploring

Rising with the fall
    But falling in time
    Fascinated by the rain, influenced by the wind. Adventure for fun.

Senior Member Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Aria Neko Fuuko Starfish Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2011 07:39 PM
    Threads

Wow. I am at a lost for words. Your poems still leave me in awe. Oh that i could be half as good. What enraptured me was your imagery. I felt like i floated away on your words and was actually there on the beach. Never stop writing and my soul will stay lit.
    Last edited by Azul; 06-23-2010 at 09:28 AM.
    The fool sees the bend but doesn't look beyond it.

Member Kisarose has a reputation beyond repute Kisarose has a reputation beyond repute Kisarose has a reputation beyond repute Kisarose has a reputation beyond repute Kisarose has a reputation beyond repute Kisarose has a reputation beyond repute Kisarose has a reputation beyond repute Kisarose has a reputation beyond repute Kisarose has a reputation beyond repute Kisarose has a reputation beyond repute Kisarose has a reputation beyond repute Kisarose's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 06:00 PM
    Threads

I agree with Azul I could imagine it too. =) Totally made me think back to the last time I was at the beach. I wish I could bottle up the smell of the ocean and bring it back home with me. If only.

Senior Member Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thank you both very much for your replies.

Azul - It's been so long! I'm glad to see you around these parts again. I'm eagerly awaiting your return to poetry.

Kisarose - Thank you very much. I hope you find away to keep memories of the ocean with you. Maybe one of those big shells. The ones when if you hold them to your ear you hear the sounds of the water..

Member Kisarose has a reputation beyond repute Kisarose has a reputation beyond repute Kisarose has a reputation beyond repute Kisarose has a reputation beyond repute Kisarose has a reputation beyond repute Kisarose has a reputation beyond repute Kisarose has a reputation beyond repute Kisarose has a reputation beyond repute Kisarose has a reputation beyond repute Kisarose has a reputation beyond repute Kisarose has a reputation beyond repute Kisarose's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That's a wonderful idea! Thank you! =) Next time I go to the beach I'm off to shell hunt for those shells. I wonder what the chances are for finding a big one.

Senior Member Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Aria Neko Fuuko Starfish Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2011 07:39 PM
    Threads

[QUOTE=Anime-Prince;2443442]Thank you both very much for your replies.

Azul - It's been so long! I'm glad to see you around these parts again. I'm eagerly awaiting your return to poetry.

I have not written in over a year. Only you, Sigma and Rein likes them. Even if i didnt have a block i have no way to post them my phone cant handle that. When i get a pc maybe my muse will return. Till then i will fill my broken soul your poems and go on. Its funny how much we take for granted. I live so close to the beach that i can walk there and i havent been there in over a year. Kisarose i hope you do find a seashell. We had one once it made the most beautiful sound. I hope that u can have that to take with u.
    Last edited by Azul; 06-23-2010 at 11:06 PM.
    The fool sees the bend but doesn't look beyond it.

.. more intense than ever AVAlution has a reputation beyond repute AVAlution has a reputation beyond repute AVAlution has a reputation beyond repute AVAlution has a reputation beyond repute AVAlution has a reputation beyond repute AVAlution has a reputation beyond repute AVAlution has a reputation beyond repute AVAlution has a reputation beyond repute AVAlution has a reputation beyond repute AVAlution has a reputation beyond repute AVAlution has a reputation beyond repute AVAlution's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Red Dango
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2011 11:29 AM
    Threads

Wow, your poem is amazing.. you are really talented! Imagery is beautiful.. I've never been to the ocean but that's how I imagine it to be. Can't wait to see more from you!
    [Beautiful signature by Tattster ]
    "Even when our eyes are closed, there's
    a whole world out there that lives
    outside ourselves and our dreams."

[
    Hylian Dango]

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kisarose - The bigger ones are usually in the shallow waters closer to shore.

Me and my brother once went exploring on the beaches next to wear I like, in England. We were out on the rocks, and the water was crashing against the edge pretty viscously. About an hour later we realised that the old rocks we were on was surrounded by water. The tide had snook in, and we hadn't realised. We ended up having to wade through sea water that was up to our chest. Luckily we didn't walk into any jellyfish. But it was awesome to see how fast the water came in. All because of the moon. Hah. I love the beach. ^^

Azul - Ahh.. I hope you get a PC soon. Your poems were fantastic. You are so talented. It matters not how many people think it. I think it. And to me they mean a lot. I hope you see your worth and realise that you have so much to offer.

AVAltion - Thank you for your kind words. Thanks for reading my poem. Do you write?

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Anime-Prince View Post
    Kisarose - The bigger ones are usually in the shallow waters closer to shore.

Me and my brother once went exploring on the beaches next to wear I like, in England. We were out on the rocks, and the water was crashing against the edge pretty viscously. About an hour later we realised that the old rocks we were on was surrounded by water. The tide had snook in, and we hadn't realised. We ended up having to wade through sea water that was up to our chest. Luckily we didn't walk into any jellyfish. But it was awesome to see how fast the water came in. All because of the moon. Hah. I love the beach. ^^
    Well at least they're not found in deep waters. I can't swim at all. lol
    Nature can be really powerful and amazing sometimes. That story is totally whoa. I liked it though, couldn't have ever imagined that they could go up to be that high in an instant. Can the tides ever be strong enough to like, pull you into the ocean on a normal day?

Junior Member ShadowMinx is on a distinguished road ShadowMinx's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2010 02:39 PM
    Threads

wow that was beautiful... keep on writing never stop!

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kisarose - They can. The water has untold power. There's reports of tides and currents that pull you under when your in rivers that reach the sea. The water near where I live can be pretty powerful, but I think you'd have to be very unlucky to find a day when the tide was pulling out strong enough to pull you with it. Usually only happens in places that are more exotic.

ShadowMinx - Thank you very much. I appreciate your comment. ^^

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ohh okay. Makes me feel a lot better about moving water. Scary thought if you did get pulled under. Yikes.
    I've only been around lakes really. There's a ton here where I live. The nickname for our state is "Land of 10,000 Lakes" when really we have about 12,000 but I can understand why 10,000 sounds better. lol

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information