AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bleach quesition - Is there a better place to start to avoid fillers?

Junior Member Lightingbird is just really nice Lightingbird is just really nice Lightingbird is just really nice Lightingbird is just really nice Lightingbird's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2010 03:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Conanzulu

Default Bleach quesition - Is there a better place to start to avoid fillers?

As some of you know, I tried this show and it just seemed boring as hell. I'm trying to catch up with One point and love Naruto Shippuden. Id like to give Bleach a try but apparently, its a known thing about the 100 or so fillers.

So I'm wondering is there a place I can jump in and not be bombarded by fillers or is it a lost cause?

I have no interest in the manga.

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

My advice is to start form Episode one and just skip the fillers if the Manga is out of the question for you. Although the Bount Episodes were pretty neat.
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

Junior Member Lightingbird is just really nice Lightingbird is just really nice Lightingbird is just really nice Lightingbird is just really nice Lightingbird's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2010 03:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Conanzulu

Nah I tried this from episode one and got to seventeen and I was completely bored. I was told that it would drag me in like Naruto but it was so boring and devoid of a real story. Then as I asked around, I found about the insane amount of fillers especially from the start. Your actually one of the few that has told me to start from the beginning ha.

Either way, I'm interested in the show but like to skip past the insane amount of pointless fillers.

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

Then I would recommed that you start with the Hueco mundo chapter, you'd be missing out on most of the story, but there's a lot of fighting and such. They're not that far from the current manga chapter either.
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2013 08:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Lightingbird View Post
    Nah I tried this from episode one and got to seventeen and I was completely bored. I was told that it would drag me in like Naruto but it was so boring and devoid of a real story. Then as I asked around, I found about the insane amount of fillers especially from the start. Your actually one of the few that has told me to start from the beginning ha.

Either way, I'm interested in the show but like to skip past the insane amount of pointless fillers.
    There's no filler from episode 1 to the end of the Soul Society arc, which is just over 55 episodes. From then on out, there's the Bount arc, which is about 50 episodes of filler. After episode ~100 there is a mix of actual story arcs and filler arcs; the filler arcs are painfully obvious since they completely break up the flow of the story.

The first ~20 episodes are all introductory stuff, where most of the main cast and concepts are introduced. As far as I'm concerned, this was the best part of the series. The actual conflict and plotline doesn't begin until after episode 20.

Granted, I stopped watching the anime 2 years ago, since I'd already been reading the manga since it started.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information