AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ikasucon 2010

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

Default Ikasucon 2010

www.ikasucon.org

Ikasucon is in Fort Wayne, IN from July 16-18.

Is anyone going? I will be cosplaying as Kida Masaomi and this will be my first con. :3

Junior Member Regice has much to be proud of Regice has much to be proud of Regice has much to be proud of Regice has much to be proud of Regice has much to be proud of Regice has much to be proud of Regice has much to be proud of Regice has much to be proud of Regice's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2011 09:37 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Ikasucon 2010

I'm attending this con! I went last year for the last day, it was really fun. I pre-registered for it this year. I've got a cool wizard costume I could wear, a mage robe, and a dungeon killer's costume. (I can't remember the exact name of those people) I may but a costume at the con if they are selling them at a booth, I was going to order a Mokey D. Luffy costume, but decided not to get it.

Junior Member AwesomesauceMudkipz is on a distinguished road AwesomesauceMudkipz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2012 02:47 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Ikasucon 2010

This past year Ikasucon celebrated it's 10th anniversary. The turnout was much much better than last year and maybe it was due to the cancelation of a convention also located in the Midwest. The Ikasucon staff let anyone who showed pre-reg to the other convention get into Ikasucon. This may have helped turnout but the staff did an amazing job this year, much better than last year as information for many things were shared with attendees a lot earlier, whereas last year most of the information was giving literally a few days before the con. Who else has heard of this con, been to this con, and would like to go to this con? The baseball stadium is literally across the street and every year Saturday holds a fireworks game, so all the attendees like to stand outside in a huge crowd in cosplay and look at the fireworks. I feel the location for this convention is very good, and the facility is kept very nice. Overall I enjoy attending this convention and I encourage others do attend if they can.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information