AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Zombie Survival.

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

Default Zombie Survival.

The Zombie apocalypse has occurred and you, despite whatever previous planning you may have had, have been bitten. You feel weaker and weaker as the day goes on and your wound burns leaving you in agony. You eventually pass out.
    Upon awakening you notice the world is different than before. Everything has a greenish hue to it. You also feel a great hunger and to your horror you realise its for human flesh. Your disgust is soon washed away as your stomach rumbles. You let out a moan and begin to shuffle forward in search of dinner.
    You are capable of basic thought, basic movement and can remember places and people of your past but all emotional attachment is gone. You cannot operate any machinery or tools and are incapable of communicating to your fellow zombies. What do you do? Where do you go? Who do you eat? How do you go about acquiring dinner?

Tl;dr U zombie! Wat do?
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Senior Member Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Festive
    Gifts Mario Boo Bleach Kon Laptop
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2015 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Can I get specifics on how far dinner is, where I'm exactly located and what kind of weather is going on? I don't want to fail at this zombie thing.

Set done by MissBunBun ^_^

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Hermaeus Mora View Post
    Can I get specifics on how far dinner is, where I'm exactly located and what kind of weather is going on? I don't want to fail at this zombie thing.
    Dinner could be anywhere. It all depends where you live or where you hang out most(your starting location). Weather is whatever you want. For generally purposes it wont hinder you.

Senior Member Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Festive
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by miniPhil View Post
    Dinner could be anywhere. It all depends where you live or where you hang out most(your starting location). Weather is whatever you want. For generally purposes it wont hinder you.
    Fantastic.

Starter position: My room.
    I'd start by shuffling out the door to an unsuspecting populace in my seemingly safe house. Naturally, my lifestyle beforehand will allow me to ninja my way to food, because they'll think I'm just tired. I would then bite the nearest person, who will become terrified, and then pounce to devour. Since there was a game based on a zombie, I shall absorb that games power, and throw a limb to stop the person running away. I would then pounce on the other person, and devour them. Since the need to eat will continue, I would shuffle outside and down the street 20something miles to the town next to my home and terrorize those citizens, eating and throwing limbs and whatnot.

boopaloop! TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2012 08:46 PM
    Threads

I know of a few retirement homes near enough to my house. And I know aaaaall the elementary school kids' routes back home.

"dude your user name is B.A! props! sounds like a stoner metal band *loves stoner metal*...i might steal it >.>"

-RaShayRitto

Junior Member Yukiyuna has a reputation beyond repute Yukiyuna has a reputation beyond repute Yukiyuna has a reputation beyond repute Yukiyuna has a reputation beyond repute Yukiyuna has a reputation beyond repute Yukiyuna has a reputation beyond repute Yukiyuna has a reputation beyond repute Yukiyuna has a reputation beyond repute Yukiyuna has a reputation beyond repute Yukiyuna has a reputation beyond repute Yukiyuna has a reputation beyond repute Yukiyuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2010 07:13 PM
    Threads

Starter Position: The streets of some city

As I slowly get up from the ground I remember a small memory of my past-- but I dont remember the rest.
    My father laying dead on the ground with zombies surrounding him. I may not feel any emotion-- but I still want the zombies who killed him dead. I slowly begin my journey by crawling up walls and all over as I look for any zombies in the abandoned city. I sight a small girl zombie who is sitting down by a trash can, eating out of it slowly. I make some weird snarl sound as I pounce on my unsuspecting prey. I quickly rip her to shreds as she makes screeching sounds before finally laying limp. Someone screams from behind me as I turn and see a teenage girl who appears to be crying after seeing such a terrifying sight. No matter how much she crys and screams-- I still am unemotionless, uncaring about anything. I pounce on her and bite her head, sinking my teeth into the flesh and sucking at her brain. Her flesh was the dinner and her brain is the desert. As I finish my meal I leave the bloody corpse behind as I continue my long quest to kill any zombies and eat any humans I see. The only emotion I feel is hatred-- hatred towards everyone and everything.

So what did you think of it? XD Hope its what ur looking for :P

boopaloop! 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2011 12:53 PM
    Threads

Wouldn't it be more interesting if I was an intelligent zombie? In that case I'd put some make-up and a lab coat to trick humans into thinking I'm a scientist who has the vaccine, so they would allow me to inject them with some kind of paralytic. It's more satisfying if they actually feel those bites, right?

Don Asterisco TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2019 06:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

Quote Originally Posted by miniPhil
    The Zombie apocalypse has occurred and you, despite whatever previous planning you may have had, have been bitten. You feel weaker and weaker as the day goes on and your wound burns leaving you in agony. You eventually pass out.
    Upon awakening you notice the world is different than before. Everything has a greenish hue to it. You also feel a great hunger and to your horror you realise its for human flesh. Your disgust is soon washed away as your stomach rumbles. You let out a moan and begin to shuffle forward in search of dinner.
    You are capable of basic thought, basic movement and can remember places and people of your past but all emotional attachment is gone. You cannot operate any machinery or tools and are incapable of communicating to your fellow zombies. What do you do? Where do you go? Who do you eat? How do you go about acquiring dinner?

Tl;dr U zombie! Wat do?
    Wait- so I'm incapable of rational thought and speculative planning, but you want me to write up what I'd do? Isn't that a tad impossible?
    "Imma zombie. Braaaaiiiiins!"
    I suppose it'd come down to a poorly written script, honestly.

And why human flesh? What about beloved family pets? I think the dog might be drawn to my cry for braaaaiiiins, and she'd make an easy meal, naively trusting of her former master and friend.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I obviously post a thread in anime forum and ask everyone's opinion.

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

(This is a bit hard since there are so many kinds of sombies that people have made up, lol )

One: now being so lucky as to not have been completely mauled by other zombies and only bitten. The end is only delayed be a few hours/days depending on how I choose to survive. Since I AM a zombie now, I assume that rage, hunger, and violence are the top three behaiviors.

Two: The best way to survive is to eat, eat, eat. and so on so, grouping up with other fellow zombies would be my best bet in case of not being able to find "food" I could just turn on other fallen zombies I come across fo a quick meal to keep me going until read "food" turns up.

Three: Now having found real "food" the only hope I have is getting to said food before the other zombies do.
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

Senior Member Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2011 02:28 AM
    Threads

Wouldn't it be possible to eat zombie flesh after you've throughly cooked it? I mean, it's not like it'll kill you. Or turn you into a zombie after you've cooked it.

~The King has come! To save us from the dark, who could have ever doubt? We have faith~
    set done by Daken

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by 3pleT View Post
    Wouldn't it be more interesting if I was an intelligent zombie?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Footnote View Post
    Wait- so I'm incapable of rational thought and speculative planning, but you want me to write up what I'd do? Isn't that a tad impossible?
    "Imma zombie. Braaaaiiiiins!"
    I suppose it'd come down to a poorly written script, honestly.
    Perhapes I should explain what I mean by 'basic thought'. Really what I ment was essentially explained in the sentences after. You can't speak and can only moan and things like computers or setting up traps a la Home Alone is not possible but you can think. You can say 'oh a lot of people might go to a hospital so I'll head there' or 'If I moan a lot maybe these other zombies will follow me and we can set up a hoard'.
    That clear it up a bit?

And why human flesh? What about beloved family pets? I think the dog might be drawn to my cry for braaaaiiiins, and she'd make an easy meal, naively trusting of her former master and friend.
    Cus that would just remove a lot of tension for the humies. Gotta keep em busy.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Dunno. What's wrong with shuffling aimlessly and requesting brains?

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Don Asterisco TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2019 06:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

Perhapes I should explain what I mean by 'basic thought'. Really what I ment was essentially explained in the sentences after. You can't speak and can only moan and things like computers or setting up traps a la Home Alone is not possible but you can think. You can say 'oh a lot of people might go to a hospital so I'll head there' or 'If I moan a lot maybe these other zombies will follow me and we can set up a hoard'.
    That clear it up a bit?
    A little bit.
    Does the human flesh have to be fresh? Do I feel some kind of primal zombie urge to kill it myself, or is scavenging others' kills okay?
    Either way, I suppose I'd start with the pawn shop about two miles from my house, perhaps selecting targets of opportunity along the way, if any present themselves.
    Cus that would just remove a lot of tension for the humies. Gotta keep em busy.
    As I pointed out in my EDIT comment, not if audiences' reactions to Bambi are any indication. A zombie devouring man's best friend would surely haunt them.

Why can't I eat other zombies, though? If they're the "Oh no! A zombie virus!" zombies, then they're technically still human, so I could get some flesh and double my zombie-ness up by ingesting the diseased meat all in one step. Wouldn't that be grand?!

Gil
    Festive
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Dunno. What's wrong with shuffling aimlessly and requesting brains?
    Requesting gets you shot with a shotgun. There must be action taken for getting what you need!

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Requesting gets you shot with a shotgun. There must be action taken for getting what you need!
    Not necessarily. It's a serious waste of ammunition to shoot every zombie you see. Ignoring apparently harmless zombies is pretty much required, unless you can manufacture ammunition.

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

A little bit.
    Does the human flesh have to be fresh? Do I feel some kind of primal zombie urge to kill it myself, or is scavenging others' kills okay?
    Either way, I suppose I'd start with the pawn shop about two miles from my house, perhaps selecting targets of opportunity along the way, if any present themselves.

As I pointed out in my EDIT comment, not if audiences' reactions to Bambi is any indication. A zombie devouring man's best friend would surely haunt them.

Why can't I eat other zombies, though? If they're the "Oh no! A zombie virus!" zombies, then they're technically still human, so I could get some flesh and double my zombie-ness up by ingesting the diseased meat all in one step. Wouldn't that be grand?!
    Sorry I didn't see your edit. I suppose it would be quite horrifying wouldn't it? Alright animals are allowed but this isn't a vegetarian type deal you must still eat humans. Eating other zombies is a no though. I know were zombies now and all but you have to have some standards!
    As for your newest edit reason, I seriously hope thats what Super Mario Galaxy 2 is about.

Gil
    Festive
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Not necessarily. It's a serious waste of ammunition to shoot every zombie you see. Ignoring apparently harmless zombies is pretty much required, unless you can manufacture ammunition.
    True, but any zombie asking a human for brains does need to get shot, unless they're moving too slow, in which case you can just walk a little faster to get away from. Point being, stealth attacks instead of upfront asking gets possibly better results from this scenario.

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

How about this approach?

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

How about this approach?
    Fraid not Eris, that constitutes as talking. Monocle and top hat are ok though.

Gil
    Festive
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

How about this approach?
    Does being sophisticated like that count as basic thought? If so, then I do believe that also works. I do however classify that as a sneak attack, since the human didn't suspect the zombie doing that.

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Fraid not Eris, that constitutes as talking. Monocle and top hat are ok though.
    Dunno. What if you're instinctively acting like a Victorian gentleman?

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Dunno. What if you're instinctively acting like a Victorian gentleman?
    Hand gestures are fine too as are any other poses you feel can help along your disguise. But only moaning or mentioning brains. You can end your moan on a higher pitch if you wish to sound more posh.

Gil
    Festive
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hand gestures are fine too as are any other poses you feel can help along your disguise. But only moaning or mentioning brains. You can end your moan on a higher pitch if you wish to sound more posh.
    Could you theoretically make your moans sound like words? If so, then pulling off the Victorian Gentleman disguise could work out.

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Could you theoretically make your moans sound like words? If so, then pulling off the Victorian Gentleman disguise could work out.
    No no no, consonants are simply not allowed. Except of course b, r, n and s and you can only use those if they are in that order with an 'AAYYYYYY' after the b and the r.

Closed Thread

Thread Information