AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Death Note Movie?

Banned Forum / Chat Anony-Mouse is infamous around these parts Anony-Mouse is infamous around these parts Anony-Mouse is infamous around these parts Anony-Mouse is infamous around these parts Anony-Mouse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2010 04:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Death Note Movie?

I heard there was a movie of Death Note in the making. Not the crappy Japanese movie, in which only L seems to be looking real, but an US movie. I thought WarnerBrothers had the permission to do so.

Can someone tell me if it's fake or not?

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-05-01/warners-brothers-acquires-live-action-death-note-rights

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    tamago-chan has a reputation beyond repute tamago-chan has a reputation beyond repute tamago-chan has a reputation beyond repute tamago-chan has a reputation beyond repute tamago-chan has a reputation beyond repute tamago-chan has a reputation beyond repute tamago-chan has a reputation beyond repute tamago-chan has a reputation beyond repute tamago-chan has a reputation beyond repute tamago-chan has a reputation beyond repute tamago-chan has a reputation beyond repute tamago-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Dead
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2012 09:45 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

As far as I know this is real. However, it all could just be internet buzz and rumor - it's hard to say. There is a really popular fan-trailer out there. Though it's fanmade, it's totally awesome.

Senior Member Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Eye Patch 025 - Pikachu Shark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2012 02:13 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: mandysmurf

The Japanese Movie isnt crappy!!! Now the American version is what Im concerned for

Senior Member SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2010 11:13 PM
    How do you know if a blonde tried to commit suicide? Gunshots in the mirror
    Threads

it was said the Zac Efron was going to play Light.... o_O
    ~When Life Gives You Lemons.....Write Them Down....Then Hide Behind The couch From Your Mom~

Junior Member Robert_Grim_Reaper is on a distinguished road Robert_Grim_Reaper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 06:55 PM
    Threads

If Zac Efron plays light, I won't even consider watching what would be that god awful peice of garbage.

Senior Member SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2010 11:13 PM
    How do you know if a blonde tried to commit suicide? Gunshots in the mirror
    Threads

I'll vomit my eyes out... O_o...
    ~When Life Gives You Lemons.....Write Them Down....Then Hide Behind The couch From Your Mom~

Banned Forum / Chat 1gn1t0r is on a distinguished road 1gn1t0r's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2010 01:32 PM
    Threads

Hmm. Keep your eyes peeled

Junior Member AsphaltSamurai has much to be proud of AsphaltSamurai has much to be proud of AsphaltSamurai has much to be proud of AsphaltSamurai has much to be proud of AsphaltSamurai has much to be proud of AsphaltSamurai has much to be proud of AsphaltSamurai has much to be proud of AsphaltSamurai has much to be proud of AsphaltSamurai has much to be proud of AsphaltSamurai's Avatar
    Gil
    Tolerant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2010 07:25 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Anony-Mouse View Post
    I heard there was a movie of Death Note in the making. Not the crappy Japanese movie, in which only L seems to be looking real, but an US movie.
    Are you serious?! Death Note was probably the only anime in history that was able to pull off a decent live-action film of itself. If you want to see a "crappy" version wait until American film directors go and butcher it.

Sims Sadist Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Wolf Kunai Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 01:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The Japanese live-action version was actually quite good, at least the first one. They did more than one but I did not see the ones beyond the first, I don't think.
    "You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same, the gods laugh and celebrate the differences."

Junior Member AsphaltSamurai has much to be proud of AsphaltSamurai has much to be proud of AsphaltSamurai has much to be proud of AsphaltSamurai has much to be proud of AsphaltSamurai has much to be proud of AsphaltSamurai has much to be proud of AsphaltSamurai has much to be proud of AsphaltSamurai has much to be proud of AsphaltSamurai has much to be proud of AsphaltSamurai's Avatar
    Gil
    Tolerant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2010 07:25 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dragon View Post
    The Japanese live-action version was actually quite good, at least the first one. They did more than one but I did not see the ones beyond the first, I don't think.
    I haven't seen them either but I do know one of them is obviously the sequel and the other one if focused entirely on L. I'm still so anxious to see them.

Senior Member Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2013 12:26 AM
    Threads

well there's death note, L change the world and i guess there's a third one i am not sure.

"Tell her that I miss our little talks."

Senior Member Full Metal SHORTY!!! has a reputation beyond repute Full Metal SHORTY!!! has a reputation beyond repute Full Metal SHORTY!!! has a reputation beyond repute Full Metal SHORTY!!! has a reputation beyond repute Full Metal SHORTY!!! has a reputation beyond repute Full Metal SHORTY!!! has a reputation beyond repute Full Metal SHORTY!!! has a reputation beyond repute Full Metal SHORTY!!! has a reputation beyond repute Full Metal SHORTY!!! has a reputation beyond repute Full Metal SHORTY!!! has a reputation beyond repute Full Metal SHORTY!!! has a reputation beyond repute Full Metal SHORTY!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 Violin Bleach Ichigo Mask
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2011 03:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Death Note Movie?

I'm very worried for the American version... scared, actually.

Member Ciel_Phantomhive28 is on a distinguished road Ciel_Phantomhive28's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 175 - Togepi 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2011 12:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Death Note Movie?

There are three movies out of Death Note and I to heard that rumor but I would not count my chickens on Warner Bros doing that.

Credit fot this wonder signature goes to ::SomeOtherCookiez::

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information