Say, there you are having a nice chat on a nice day or, say, you are just enjoying (or, loathing) the moment as you please when, out of nowhere, a know-it-all-be-it-all guy makes a grand entrance and makes a stupid, pointless, abusive argument. As the descendants of the mighty ninjas, samurais and knights, you need to do something in the light of such tyranny. What would you do? Your options are:
Have you experienced such a situation?
- Raise an eyebrow and say nothing.
- Bring forth a "Yes, Sir." personality.
- Counter with a fresh abusive, pointless, abusive argument.
- Move like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
- Fight! Fight to the last breath!
- Flee! Flee for your lives!
- Other diabolical options.
Feel free to ponder, discuss and elaborate your views and experiences.