AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Code Geass Figures

Senior Member Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2011 10:02 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Code Geass Figures

Has anyone bought any figures? I just got round to getting one even though they've been around forever...

I got Shirley Fenette Swim Club Cafe Ver. from Alpha Omega

I even wrote a blog about it: I was so confused when I got it in the post.
    Life Theses with Spicer

So how about you all? Anything you've bought from the series?

桜流し
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Hello Kitty Neko Tv Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2014 04:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

It does look NICE, apart from the...slightly 'English' look I think she has. Oh and she's dressed like that time in the anime, season one...[The Stolen Mask], where she runs around wearing nothing...then only Kallen's blazer. And it's not a waste of money, Shirley's staring at you lol.

Ummm what I have from the series is the game (PSP) and the blu-ray, which my cousin gave me. Neither are bought though. I do wish I had the original soundtrack.

「そんな顔をしないで。また会えるよ、シンジ君」
    ---

もう二度と会えないなんて信じられない
    まだ何も伝えてない
    まだ何も伝えてない

I'm sorry (not) sorry.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I've always wanted to start a serious PVC collection, but I've just never had the money. There was a few Kallen PVCs out while R2 was still airing that were pretty good, but I just couldn't afford them; and good-quality PVC will cost easily upwards of $60USD, and any great-quality PVC will run in the $90+USD range.

Quote Originally Posted by xRiikox
    It does look NICE, apart from the...slightly 'English' look I think she has.
    God forbid a character of English descent look English.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

桜流し
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    God forbid a character of English descent look English.
    She does look different from in the anime though. And do Not bring in the fact that the figurine is in 3D.

「そんな顔をしないで。また会えるよ、シンジ君」
    ---

もう二度と会えないなんて信じられない
    まだ何も伝えてない
    まだ何も伝えてない

I'm sorry (not) sorry.

Senior Member Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Riiko - I know what you mean, she looks a little different, but she still sits proudly atop my computer. And what's the PSP game like? I heard it's kinda short, but the guy I know who's played it always rushes these things.

@ Gjallarhorn - lol, that's my one gripe with Code Geass animation: There's only a change in skin shading and hair curliness between the young Brits and Japanese. Or maybe I'm just not looking at it right

桜流し
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

It depends on which route you take. I'm having trouble discovering all the routes and not getting killed...imo. Think that guy could help me?

「そんな顔をしないで。また会えるよ、シンジ君」
    ---

もう二度と会えないなんて信じられない
    まだ何も伝えてない
    まだ何も伝えてない

I'm sorry (not) sorry.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by xRiikox View Post
    It depends on which route you take. I'm having trouble discovering all the routes and not getting killed...imo. Think that guy could help me?
    Could do, but nothing more than a walkthrough will. That's all he did, walkthrough'd it.

I don't wanna be mean, but that is soooo not the way to play vg's.
    If you really have to, scan the walkthrough and leave the game for a month. Then hopefully you'll have forgotten the spoilers.
    I'll try and get him to join AF (like I haven't tried before lol) so he can help you out though

Back on topic: Is there any merch we could never get hold of outside Japan? I heard something about a Pizza Hut promotion using C.C. but I don't remember what it was...

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Raiden17 View Post
    Could do, but nothing more than a walkthrough will. That's all he did, walkthrough'd it.

I don't wanna be mean, but that is soooo not the way to play vg's.
    If you really have to, scan the walkthrough and leave the game for a month. Then hopefully you'll have forgotten the spoilers.
    I'll try and get him to join AF (like I haven't tried before lol) so he can help you out though

Back on topic: Is there any merch we could never get hold of outside Japan? I heard something about a Pizza Hut promotion using C.C. but I don't remember what it was...
    The Pizza Hut thing was in the Japanese version of the anime; I believe it was changed/censored in the American version for commercial reasons. Essentially Pizza Hut Japan sponsored the anime, allowing the anime a larger budget and thus better animation. Because of that, C.C. was frequently seen eating Pizza Hut pizza throughout the series, and I believe Rivalz was seen working for Pizza Hut briefly in the series.

桜流し
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Yeah she was. Saw her eating Pizza Hut all the time, and figured it must be some sponsorship.

Raiden: It would be much appreciated if you could. :3

「そんな顔をしないで。また会えるよ、シンジ君」
    ---

もう二度と会えないなんて信じられない
    まだ何も伝えてない
    まだ何も伝えてない

I'm sorry (not) sorry.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Riiko: I talked to him about it, turns out he didn't walkthrough it, he found out from someone who asked ShadowBlackMage over on gamefaqs. Looks like there are like no walkthroughs at all for this game. Sorry about that. I asked him to join to explain, but he's totally against the idea. I think he's paranoid about becoming an AF addict or something, or he's just a douche. Sorry for my friends complete rudeness.

Also, I'm really struggling to find a PVC mecha from the series that I like. I was thinking Lelouch and C.C.'s one, or maybe the Lancelot. I guess I'm way too late for that one.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Raiden17 View Post
    Also, I'm really struggling to find a PVC mecha from the series that I like. I was thinking Lelouch and C.C.'s one, or maybe the Lancelot. I guess I'm way too late for that one.
    Yeah, that is unfortunately how it works. With a lot of higher quality PVCs for popular characters, popular series, or popular mecha, pre-ordering them before release is pretty much the only way to get them because they will sell out either before release or shortly after release. Trying to find popular PVCs a year or two after the series is over is very difficult, unless it's a series that just continually gets more PVCs (see: Evangelion), but even those will sell out fast since there is an obvious demand for them.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh well, never mind. Thanks Gjallarhorn. I hear there's some cool new Lucky Star PVCs coming out. Also, it looks like I got one of the last available Megahouse Shirley's, this I'm very stoked about.

Well when the new CG comes out (everntually!) I'll be right in there with a pre-order or two.

Junior Member Roloko vi Britannia is on a distinguished road Roloko vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2010 11:24 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Code Geass Figures

lets see I got 5 SD figurines of Rolo,Lelouch,Suzaku,Gino, and Xingke.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information