AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Nightmarchers Post forum hosing thread

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Nightmarchers Post forum hosing thread

LPS/SHADOWALKER PLEASE TO NOT LOCK THIS, EVEN AFTER THE UPGRADE POSTS ARE EITHER BEING BURIED OR VANISHING IN THE OTHER THREADS AND MANY PLAYERS ACCOUNTS HAVE BEEN DELETED SO THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN THINK OF TO CONTACT THE PLAYERS.

There has been some huge mix up with upgrading the forum. If you're one of the players whose account got deleted you haven't been banned and I want you back

You probably have to make a new login though.

The RPG thread has lost a lot of posts, however posts have been rematerializing in other threads in strange ways since they attempted to make the upgrade. Chunks of the OOC and Sign in threads have reterned that were gone initially. It seems when this happens the things that people had posted last night after the upgrade had been overwritten or I can't find them in any case.

So I advise against posting in the old threads until this settles down and use this one instead.

I have some posts copied from the game thread by chance myself. And if things don't come back I'll post them, and do some recaps in this thread to attempt to get things rolling again. Eventually things should move back to the old threads. And this thread will probably be locked

Tamago-chan and Kitsune I've got a feeling your character sheets aren't coming back If you can please re-do them in this thread. We'll copy paste or have them moved to the sigh in thread when things settle down.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 06-22-2010 at 06:02 AM.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

I'm back!! Thanks Sunnyside, this thread has cleared somethings up for me, but you don't need to make a new account you just need to request your user name and password and then change your password. You should be able to get your account back, not the way it was but you'll get it back.

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

One. We are in the middle of an upgrade. Be patient and wait. We'll get things working again.

Two. if you didn't want me to lock the thread you should have asked me about making it first because it breaks ALL the rules.

Three. do not remake the thread. The forum is being upgraded, as stated in one, give it some time and Ace will fix everything he can fix then we can discuss fixing the RPS to be back to normal.

Thanks.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Closed Thread

Thread Information