AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Spiral Distortion

Senior Member shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2010 02:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default RPG: Spiral Distortion

Approved by LadyPSerenity

Long ago there was a magical sword that legend had it hand the powers to control all living and non living entities on earth. This however was untrue as the sword was actually cursed and took control of the person who weilds it by manipulating the persons emotions and feelings. The sword managed to come in possession of a powerful king who was overcome by the swords power. The power of the sword leaked out and seeped into the other people around the king castle. Those infected would find themselves developing strange abilities, but in turn they would slowly begin to lose their sanity. These strange abilities were labeled “distortions”. Over the course of history the sword was lost and the legend of it's curse was forgotten.

-----Present Day-----

"I---I didn't do anything!" cried a young man, he was wearing what appeared to be the uniform of a local high school. The high school student laid there against a wall trembling, fearing for his life.

He was surrounded by about five or six guys, "Eh? Don't give us that crap! This is our territory..." the one who led the small group said, sticking his face closer to the young mans face, "If I let you go... what kind of example would I be setting of our gang? Isn't that right guys?" he asked waiting for a reply, the man frowned, obviously unsatisfied without the answer. The young boy who they were terrorizing was shaking even more with an expression of horror on his face. The gang leader turned around but it was too late as a blade had already pierced his torso. The high school boy couldn't leave, but the shadowy figure that killed the man in front of him simply took a look at him and walked away.

--------------------------

An alarm went off as a young girl awoke, "Ah... five more minutes..." she said drowsily waving her hand at the alarm clock that woke her from her slumber. After a couple more seconds she sprang out of bed, "Ah crap! I'm gunna be late for school!!!" she exclaimed jumping out of bed and getting ready. She quickly put on her uniform and bolted out of her room.

She managed to make it out of the house with 10 minutes left to get to school. She decided to walk it since 10 minuets would be more than enough time to make it there at a slow pace. She looked around at the city around her in awe. She had only arrived a few days ago and didn't really get a chance to see the local area. Her parents told her not to wander around especially at night, someone might kill kidnap her, "As if that would happen..." she said out loud.

(It's not to late to join for those who want to... just saying XD

Also, a Maximum of 3 posts a day to avoid leaving people behind...)

"can't get away... from the sound of life..." - shinryou

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

As the people filed out of the airplane from the States, a man with fair white hair with his personal luggage stepped out from the crowd. As he dusted off his clothes, he made his way over toward the baggage claim, to pick up the rest of his stuff. He was known as Peter Jefferson, and he is a journalist, for the American people. His flight just arrived on time and he had a job to do. Once he gets the story and everything down on his paper and camera, everyone will know what is going on. With enough time to spare, he began his trip toward the baggage claim, and into uncharted territories, of the darkests parts of society...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Xanadu...You are one of the higher ranking members of the High Council and yet your record of laying low is horrid. Explain yourself..."

"My power requires me to expose myself in order for it to be used to its full potential. I do have the traits of a doppelganger, which means that I can use my target's powers when I take their form. I can even impersonate them but not for an extended period of time. I would ask that you please understand my position as a mimic."

The rest of the actual High Council deliberated amongst themselves, looking at Xanadu again when finished. The Grand Magistrate, leader of the High Council looked down and stated,

"Your position as a mimic does require interaction with others to be able to take the form of another human and copy their voice and other features so I will excuse this record knowing all this. We will still be keeping an eye on you from time to time though."

"Thank you, high honor. I must go out and scout gang activity. I will report my findings soon. For the High Council..."

The entire Council responded with "For the Council..." and took their leave as Xanadu took to the streets again taking the form of an educated teen.

Psychic Amnesiac Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2011 12:20 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Wake up Ayumu-chan. Ayumu-chan, wake up," an old feminine voice said, while old, wrinkle hand shook her.

"Five more minutes," the object being shook replied with a yawn, "just five more minutes Obaasan."

"You don't have time, school is starting soon," the shaking got a bit rougher, "you can't be late."

Ayumu rolled her closed eyes, "I need to tell them I barely even go to school one of these days," she thought as she slowly sat up, "Alright, alright you win Obaasan. I'm up," she yawned. She stood up, her arms reaching for the ceiling and her back arching, working out the kinks of the night's rest. Opened her eyes, preparing for a new day.

"Breakfast is ready, so when you take a bath and get dressed, come eat before you go to school," Ayumu's grandmother left the room, leaving her to get ready.

Rubbing the sleep from her eyes, Ayumu grabbed her clothes and headed for the bathroom.

-----------

"Ayumu-chan, you should really get more sun, you're paler than a ghost," as always, Ayumu's grandmother never failed to comment on her appearance, "here comes the 'dye your hair' comment," Ayumu thought just as her grandmother said, "and you should really go dye your hair black, the neighbors have said you attract too much attention."

"Thanks for the food, I'm leaving," Ayumu said, not giving her grandmother the chance to say more. As much as she loved her grandmother, she really hated her grandmother. Always saying stuff about how it's bad to attract attention, how Ayumu would never find a good husband, how Ayumu should concentrate on school work. It was enough to drive her crazy.

She sighed, raising the hood of her customary cloak to shield her eyes from the sun, "Crap, I forgot to bring my change of clothes," she mumbled to herself when she realized she still had her school uniform on, "might as well go to school then," she sighed once again.

"This is going to be a long day."

(Bad post....)
    I'm a psychic amnesiac. I know in advance what I'm going to forget.

Children in backseats will cause accidents. Accidents in backseats can bear children.

The more you learn, the more you know, the more you know, and the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn?

Made by Hakuchuumu

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Tei sighs as he is walked to school."What a drag." he yawned. he hated waking up early in the morning for school. he kept yawning as he saw other people walking to school. he really didn't care though to him they would be just scared off anyhow.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Arriving to the school, Xanadu went to a biology class under the name Roland Clayberg. His normal voice would be fine enough because hey, who was going to notice the tone in his original form?

"Yo "teach", when are we going to learn more about the Krebs cycle?"

He just had to keep a normal profile and everything would be fine.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Hereru sighed as he listened to the lecture. His ears were focus but his eyes drifted across the skeins of clouds. His pencil made a similar motion across the text book page. He sighed.... so much work to be done, so much responsibility. But duty was duty.

After the morning class ended he stood up and began to head home... he only had morning classes this day and he had a schedule to keep with Gray Water. He didn't want to... he'd prefer to go to school full-time... but life wasn't a thing of pathetic wants and desires... life was a lodestone of duty. the mark on the his left shoulder blade reminded him of this.

"You don't look so good," said a young man walking beside, him. Tamaki had hanged around Hereru since the gang leader had come to the campus to study. Tamaki remained unaware of Hereru...illegitimate other life, and Hereru desired to keep it that way.

"Meh... y'know school... jus' a little worried about tes's s'all." Hereru replied with a smille and his laborers tongue; another mark of obligation.

"You of all people shouldn't worry. You haven't gotten less then an A on anything I've seen."

"Meh... the worries remain... they always do."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

boopaloop! TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2012 08:46 PM
    Threads

Walking down the street, Sensuko noticed all the students on their way to school, some of them he recognized, they were, after all, his classmates from previous years. But Sensuko wouldn't be going with them, considering dropouts don't go to school.

Boooooring, how can they stand being ordered around by a bunch of stupid adults making them do stupid work?, he thought to himself. To him, life is meant to be lived, and living cannot be done trapped in a box of concrete with nothing but the sound of scratching pencils and fed-up sighs.

Sensuko planned to live, and what he wants to do he does, so he headed off to find something to do, and he knew just the places to look.

"dude your user name is B.A! props! sounds like a stoner metal band *loves stoner metal*...i might steal it >.>"

-RaShayRitto

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tei was in his classes going through them like normal, he wanted to get out, be free. the Red faction wouldn't do much with out him any how, considering that he was there star fighter. it was just about lunch time. he couldn't wait to get some food he was starving.

FrownieBrownie [Feiry] smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Melon Pan Witch Hat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2021 11:43 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: supersmile1010

Omie was looking out of the window, with her head propped up on her hand. It had taken her many months to even attempt into getting back in the civilian life. She had enrolled herself in Kyohaku High School only to protect her younger sister from any danger possible.

"Omie." The professor called, "Omie." he said more sternly. "Miss Etegawa!!" He slammed his ruler against her desk. Omie looked up half startled. "Yes?"

"Miss Omie, I am so pleased I got your attention. Now if you would please can you approach the black board and answer the question!" He said. Omie got up and stepped up to the board. She reached for the chalk and scribbled a few lines on the board. Stepping away from the board she walked back to her desk.

The professor looked flabbergasted at the board. "That..that is correct Miss Etegawa. However, how on earth did you answer that question. This..this is a subject that is 6 chapters ahead of what we are covering currently." Omie sat back down and continued to look out of the window. Just as she sat down the final bell rang.

Finally. She thought, gathering her belongings she filed out of the class. In hopes of catching her younger sister before she left.

_-_-_-_-_-_-
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Omie. I'm alright. It's just a bump. I hardly felt it." Omie and Rin we talking outside of a small coffee shop. Omie was trying to ice at the small bruise that formed onto Rin's forehead. "You shouldn't be playing such rough games Rin!"

Chuckling, Rin pulled away. "Omie, please calm down. It was just a game of soccer."

Resisting to ice her sister's head any longer, Omie pulled back. The intersection ahead seemed to be clogging. A car pulled up to the side of the street behind many cars, waiting for the light to turn green. As the car stood there the sound of the radio was flowing out "Detective have said that the increase of gang incidents are nearly doubled in the last year. Many civilians are joining a gang to try and protect themselves. The rate of people joining is said to be 1 person every hour. 'Please, those who have nothing to do with gangs stay away from dark places. Do not go anywhere by yourself, especially after dark. We are trying to limit any casualties by stationing the maximum amount of officers around the city.' Said the captain cheif today during a press confera-" The light turned green and the car drove away.

Rin looked wide eyes at her sister. "Omie..."

"Don't worry Rin, I told you I'd protect you. Besides, if I'm not around you can always defend yourself."

Rin looked down and said in a quivering voice, "Yes I know.."

"So.." Said a deep voice behind an alley way. "Where is my money?"

"I told you I don't owe you any- Ahh!" There was a crunching sound and a loud thump.

"You know what you owe me! It'll just have to be paid with a few broken bones" Another crunching sound and a scream.

"Please, please take what I have, don't hurt m- Ahhh!" Another yell accompanied with another sound of breaking bones.

Omie got up from her seat, "Rin. Stay away." Omie calmly walking to the alleyway, there she saw 3 broad shouldered men standing around a broken mess on the ground. "What a mess." Omie said, "Couldn't you guys of done this with a little less blood?" Omie questioned.

"Oh hello sweetling. How are you?" Said one of the men. The leader so it seemed. "Would you like to party with us?" He asked.

Omie pulled up her skirt, showing her holster and gun. "If you don't leave that man alone, I personally will kill you."

"Huh? What is a little girl like you playing with a big toy like that?"

Omie pulled out her gun, "Say hello to Fluffy!" Omie ran towards the gang members. Once of them pulled out a switch blade and tried to swing it across Omie's chest. She ducked low and swung herself around, kicking his feet under him. He tumbled like a rag doll. Omie got up and shot the man in the leg.

The other two men began to charge at her. One caring a knife and the leader was caring a small gun. "Why you little bit-" All of a sudden the butt of Omie's gun contacted with the leader's jaw. Breaking his bones instantly. With the last man Omie pointed her gun and shot. Dislodging the knife away from his hand, in turn blowing off a few fingers. The leader got up and went after her again. Omie stood her ground. She raised her leg, standing on only one and pulled her foot back. She let go causing her leg to go forward with a spring like motion, hitting the gang leader straight in the head. Knocking him out.

From behind Omie heard some shuffling. Quickly she remembered the first man she hadn't completely taken out. Turning around Omie saw the man raise a his knife over his head, getting ready to plunge it down Omie's head.

There was a loud "BANG". The man's eyes grew wide. An a bit of blood escaped his lips. With a final breath he fell forward to his knees. Omie saw that there was a bullet in the mans back. She looked up and saw the determined face of her younger sister. In the stance she taught her so many times, and with a gun firmly grasped in her small hands. She lowered the weapon and straightened.

They both looked around. There was a dead man in front of Omie, the leader was knocked with with a major concussion, and the last man was screaming with pain at his blown off fingers.

"Omie, are you alright?"

Distant sirens began to wail. "Rin. Thank you."

Rin ran into her sister's chest and began to quietly cry.

Once again, amazing props to the talented Paprika!!

This smile kills....

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

"Megumi! We've got another delivery!"

Megumi hurried over to the counter where her boss stood, overshot it a bit, and rounded back, grabbing the package as she did.

"I really wish you'd take those damn things off in here."

Megumi winked and smiled.

"You know I dont take these babies off!"

Without another word, she took off out the door. She skated off, picking up speed as she went along. She took notice of a high school on one side of her, which almost lead her to skate right into someone, but she was able to dodge him.

"Hmm, he was kinda cute. Guess that means today'll be a good day~"

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

Adamu was stuck in class, he sat and stared out of the window in a bored mind of his own. His professor was just going on about things he already knew. That or things that didn't matter. He sighed as he thought about how pointless School was. Suddenly he was snapped back into reality as he heard the word Adam at the end of a sentence said by his teacher. "Wha?" "What is the answer to my question" "Ugh, I was sorta thinking of your other question." "So you don't know the answer?" "No, but I was listening!" The class started laughing to themselves. "Okay then, I will repeat the question, and follow it with two new ones. What is your name? How do you not know your name? and How do you expect to get a job!!!!" Adamu went red. "Ugh, what a bastard" he thought to himself.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Malavita Aumento,the former boss of the now dead gang The Underworld Risers rose from his chair and looked out across the city, he laughed as he remembered his days when he was king, he missed it but at 61 those days were far behind him. However the appearence of so many distortions unnerved him, walking over to his cupboard he rooted around untill he found his trunk. he opened it up to reveal an unusually long and bulky rifle which was older than he was, he had inherited it from his grandfather and Malavita had modified it so the ancient anti-tank gun now served as a high powered sniper rifle. he gripped the polished wooden hand grip and remembered how he had won his status as an underworld legend.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

She walked as always some people immidiatly stepped away from her, disgusted. Mutt saw she had to move through a crowd and pulled the teddybear in her arms it was a anoyance when someone stood on it. she moved into the crowd blending with it, barely seeable but that was what she did bes't disspear. She stopped infront of a big warehouse and waited for a moment when a group of men and women went in laughing she moved into the group. She cringed at the sounds and smells of the warehouse she really hated the bad rap music and the smell of the drugs that were being taken. Looking around she sighed men and women were clearly high and probely would not notice her if they actualy see her. Her eyes were pulled to a staircase with two big males infront of it that said 'vip' she smiled 'bingo'. she moved towards the stairs and waited in the crowd until a group of girls were herded towards the stairs al giggles and make-up, rolling her eyes she moved in to stand between them and walked the stairs. The vip area was worse than the dance area big clouds of smoke of a waterpipe filled the air luckily her target was surrounded by a rather large crowd of females, she moved into between them managing to stand infront "and then he asked 'please give me mercy i have a wife and kids' she reached into her teddybear's back and closed her hands around the knife "and i said 'why should i? your wife is already one of my women and your kids are running drug deals for me' the crowd laughed at his story and then a soft swisss sound was heard

. The woman screamed as the gang lord throat started bleeding clearly and he gurgled. In the panic some begane to flee and Mutt moved along with them. When she was outside she placed the knife back in her teddybear and walked to the street corner, a small suitcase was there she opend it and found her money. pulling a plastic back out of her teddy bear she stuffen the money in it and walked away dragging the bear behind her and singing a little tune what made most the strays in the street shiver

Mom was a drunk, daddy not around
    dissapear and don't make a sound

The swiss of the the knife is al they wil hear
    death is close when i am near, feel no remorse
    feel no sad i'm not evil but just bad.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tei sigh let out as school finally let out." I guess it's time to meet the gang." he said to himself as he walked out the door. after a while of walking he walked into what looked like a training area. he looked around to see people using the firing range or the sword dummy's. he looked around to see his sword thrown at him. he caught it with great agility. He heard some one in the back say." Show us some of that Skill Tei!" He sighed as he drew his sword but as soon as he did it was put away and a few of the polls fell over with a clean cut. people were in awe. Tei heard a guy say." You see that! you can't even see his blade!" he ignored the awing men and sat down to see what was up for the day.

Senior Member shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(Try not to skip over school too quickly, a lot of stuff could have happened XD)

With school finally finished and Kanade just sat at her desk for a moment. No one talked to her through the course of the day, which was alright since she wasn't that comfortable with interacting with other people, at least not in real life. The high school student walked out the school gates and noticed the boy Tei from her class walking west, "Somethings off about some of the people in this town..." she stated to herself blankly.

She walked the streets taking care not to walk too closely to any of the gang groups. Walking down the street she eventually came to pass an electronics store, a news report displayed on the TV of the window display caught her attention. The reports were of the serial murderer going around killing several gang members of several group. She watched it until the report was done and just continued on her way home.

She finally reached her apartment building and took the elevator to the 7th floor, going through the door to her apartment. No one greeted her when she arrived home as usual, she lived away from her parents so this came as no surprised. She dumped her bag on her bed and sat at her desk, opening up her laptop, entering the chatroom she usually did.

~~~~~~~~

Shiroyuki has enetered the room

Shiroyuki: I'm looking for any interesting information on the serial killer in Shinjuku

~~~~~~~~

The girl waited for a reply from anyone who could provide answer. This interested her as without friend she didn't have much to turn to, to take up her interests. She stood up to make dinner and returned around 20 minutes later to a reply.

~~~~~~~~~

Kala: If anyone knew anything, the cops would have caught him already idiot!

~~~~~~~~~

The girl just sweatdropped and turned off her laptop, "I guess... I'll avoid getting involved in this gang stuff..." she said, going to sleep.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Mutt stood before the t.v shop across from tei's trainings ground looking at the new "and so the serial killer has not been found yet" the news lady shifted her papers "in other news, owasi mokuba owner of the populaire club 'black hole' and suspected gang leader was murdert today. Acording to the witnesses he suddenly started to bleed from his throat, this death was very simillair to a couple of other deaths the cops however have not confirmed wether it is another serial killer or just seperat incident and now the weather". Mutt shrugged none ever saw her anyway and pulled a apple from her pocket sitting on the ground she started to eat it.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Psychic Amnesiac Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(Wow...I was hoping for some meetings at school but I guess not...)

Ayumu walked out of the school gate, "boring and pointless as usual," she mumbled. The only thing that seemed to happen was some teacher telling her she was going to be held back a year if she missed too much school, some idiot guy confessing to her as if he really had any business doing so, and someone taking the last of the bread she wanted at lunch. She had never had more satisfaction in freezing someone than that person who had the nerve to steal her bread. He would be found sooner or later, if not, he would thaw out and be just fine, probably.

Another sigh escaped her, she hated school. She abhorred teachers. She loathed idiots who confessed to people thinking that would automatically make them love them. And she despised people who stole her bread.

----

Making her way up to her apartment was the easy part, going in would be difficult. It always was. Her grandmother would greet her, say something about her appearance, tell her to do homework, then tell her what was on the menu for that night's dinner. The same routine every single day. Ayumu hated it.

The door opened slowly as Ayumu walked in, "I'm home," she said in a quiet, more to herself than anyone in the place.

"Ah, Ayumu-chan. Welcome home," her grandmother said while cleaning something that didn't even need to be cleaned, "I see you haven't gotten the chance to go to a hair dresser yet," Ayumu rolled her eyes, "you can go anytime, I suppose. Make sure you do your homework. If you do a good job, I'll add something special to the curry tonight."

"Yes, grandmother," said the tired voice from Ayumu. She headed to her room, quickly getting dressed in her regular outfit. Her grandmother didn't like her outfit, thinking it, once again, 'attracted too much attention'. A small smile appeared on Ayumu's face as she got ready to leave, "time for the more interesting part of my day."

The door to the apartment opened and slammed shut before Ayumu's grandmother registered the quiet "I'm leaving" that was spoken by her granddaughter.

"Here we go," Ayumu said, heading for no where in particular. Just hoping to find some interesting people.

Children in backseats will cause accidents. Accidents in backseats can bear children.

The more you learn, the more you know, the more you know, and the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn?

Made by Hakuchuumu

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

On an impulse Malavita fitted a magazine onto the gun and walked across to the window through which he could see the kids leaving school, he remembered when he was their age he had already been recruited by the gangs as a goon. He raised the rifle to a firing position and out of longing for those days fired a round into the air, loving the imense recoil and loud crack as the high velocity round rocketed into the sky. In his prime a number of high profile assasinations among the ruling parties that defied the gangs had been atributed to him. Without thinking he pulled out the lond bladed bayonette and fixed it onto the end of the gun, in total the weapon was an impessive six feet in length and new members had often wondered how he could use such an unweildy weapon so well.

The feeling of longing that had resided in him for ten years now burst to the surface, how could he stay away from where he belonged and neglect that which he did best. Pulling on his battered boots and leather jacket on which the words "Underworld Risers" could be faintly seen. Malavita Aumento, The Terror From Below was back

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Alright, I'm officially tired of being in a class. Time to leave...

Xanadu left the room and took to the streets again, sniffing fresh blood and gunpowder. A murder perhaps? Xanadu went to check it out noticing a dead man, a second missing a few fingers and a third scared to all high hell. Before them stood two girls, one of them packing heat under her skirt. In the shadows, he scoped the gun-wielding girl's body up and down to get details and took to her form, gun and all. Staying in the shadows, Xanadu, now a girl said,

"You should be careful when packing heat near an unmentionable place. You never know when the gun might go off on its own."

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Ryo sighed in boredom as "Owner" spoke to some customers with polite indifference. Mornings are always slow. He hated the daytime. There was never anything that interested him. It was night where everything took place. Only the petty gangs that wanted attention or to show off were the ones that started brawls in the daytime. Either way it was amusing to watch had he ever the chance to catch a glimpse of one. Sometimes the fights happened in the bar, but Owner was always quick to end it.

Ryo took out a cigarette and a light, but then he remembered the last time he tried to smoke inside the bar while on the clock and how Owner reacted and decided it was much safer to smoke outside.

"Owner, I'm going out back," he called over his shoulder and headed through the back door without waiting for a response. It was an alleyway. He felt more comfortable back there; it was more secluded and tight. He never liked wide open spaces. It made one feel all too vulnerable.

Taking a long drag of the toxin in between his fingers, he held in the smoke in his lungs as he did on a rare occasion, and slowly exhaled, watching the graceful grey wisps dance in the air. What a dreadfully mundane day.

Miyabi excused himself from the conversation he was having with the two young men and walked over to the row of intoxicants lining the wall of the dimly lit bar. He pushed his raven black locks from his eyes and poured himself a small glass of rum. It was a slow day so he allowed himself a drink every now and then. He hardly filled the glass half-way and took a quick gulp of it, feeling the warm sensation travel down his throat to his stomach.

Turning around, he surveyed the calm scene of the bar he opened about a year after coming to this city. It was his type of atmosphere. He did appreciate a little noise every now and then, which was usually supplied by the rowdy drunks and bar-hoppers as well as the occasional gang fights. His bar was destroyed at least once every two weeks by petty and serious fights. He actually had to close the bar down for an entire once in order to renovate it after one of the major fights. He didn't mind though. His old man just recently passed on and had no other choice but to leave his money to his only son. Miyabi didn't attend the funeral service. He wouldn't want to go even if he was invited.

He checked the time on his watch; a little after seven. Familiar faces usual began appearing a sometime around eight. He should call Ryo back in.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

In a random alleyway within the city's area some more gang related activity was occurring. There were about three men in their twenties standing another victim. Behind the three was a van. "I didn't see anything I swear!" the high schooler shouted, backing away from the gang members.
    "You're lying..." the tallest of the three said, "Besides, don't hate us, we're just following orders here..."

A young man stood atop a building overlooking the alleyway with a grin on his face, "Humans are the greatest." he says observing the situation for a bit. The three men began to beat down the high schooler senseless until a shadowy figure entered the alleyway. Without the three noticing, the shadow lifted it's blade and struck at the three gang members heads. The bodies of the three fell to the ground, dead. The man from a top the building applauded , "Ahaha! Wonderful... I didn't think I get to see you tonight..." the man jumped off the top of the building and landed on the ground, "Urban Legend-san..." he said, putting his face up close to the slasher's face.

The dark figure drew it's blade again to attack Kazuya, but the man jumped back, "Ah, I was hoping we could join forces or something..." he said scratching his cheek a little, "But at least I have a little more information on what you look like..." he said pointing the the face hidden by the hood of the cloak the figure wore. With that, Kazuya bolted away from the alleyway. The shadow followed only to find the man had disappeared when it turned the corner.

------------------

As the girl known as Ayumu walked the street, she may or may not notice that she was being watched from a distance, "So many... interesting people in this city..." the man said grinning.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mutt stood again and threw the applecore in the trashcan when she took notice of a police office across the street who looked at her 'here we go again' she moved one foot back and when he walked to his car and shifted to some papers and looked at her and walked towards her. Mutt pulled her bear in her arms turned and ran with the police man behind her "stop in the name of the law Marian!" she ran the street was to empty at the to blur and ducked into a few alleyways until she came to the alleyway where Ryo was ignoring him but took notice off the open door. She ran passed him inside hoping to blur with a crowd she turned when ze saw the bar but the floor was wet from a slight spill and she slipped and slided agains the bar "ouch" she saw a glass wobble above her and managed to catch it when it fell before it hit the ground. groaning she looked from her slightly up side down postion to the door aparantly the officer either did not follow or she lost him.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

"Hey Aniki," said the older man. He was in his late twenties with black hair cut close to his head and a face that lay checkered with scars. "Nothing has happened since you left for school."

Hereru nodded standing against the outside of the building, looking at the impoverished people. He sighed sadly at something. "Not terribly surprising huh?" he smiled covering his early despair, "We keep a pretty tight rein on our turf." Not that it was hard... they had the smallest territory of any gang or sub-gang in the city, only 4 blocks. Which was fine since they were the smallest group to bear that name of a "gang" in fact, most people probably didn't even consider them a gang. That was fine with Hereru, no one went picking fights with them in order to prove themselves. He would prefer it to stay this way and made no effort to expand the gangs territory, despite some of his men being very capable and more then a match for some of the other smaller gangs. He would prefer to just be ignored and keep this one poor little section of town nice and quiet.

The rumors of murders found their way here but no local blood had beenshed. As long as this place was clean Hereru was content. He imagined this probably led to misgivings among his men about his lack of ambition. But they were only following him because they were loyal to a fault, not because he earned their respect. He'd be more than happy to see them go and see the Gray Waters Gang vanish from the earth. But... alas, duty.

Even his tattoo was hidden, the man beside him bore his gray crossed blades proudly upon his cheek, where all could see. Hereru hid his beneath his shirt. "All right, I'll check with the shop keeper for their protection money, that shouldn't take long. Then I have to go tutor some high school student for my job."

"Aniki you shouldn't need to work two jobs, if we seize the Black Hall's turf..."

"Not interested... we have all we need here. I'd rather let all the other gangs have their fights and violence. My duty is to protect the home of my father... no more."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(lol, 'may or may not notice' XD)

The fourteenth sigh of the afternoon escaped Ayumu's lips, "nothing interesting at school and a boring walk after, this is getting annoying," she mumbled. It seemed that everyone chose this day to not do anything. A frustrated groan forced it's way out of her throat as her fist connected with a telephone pole, frost immediately forming on the surface of it, "crap, now I'm bored and cold. This day just keeps getting better and better."

A feeling that Ayumu was familiar with decided to show its ugly face. The feeling of being watched. She hated that feeling. It showed, to her at least, that whoever might be watching her didn't have the courage to actually talk to her. She loathed those kind of people.

"Say something or go away!" She yelled at nowhere, hoping whoever was watching would respond.

Made by Hakuchuumu

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information