AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone mind filling me in?

Junior Member SCTetra is on a distinguished road SCTetra's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 08:55 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SCTetra

Default Anyone mind filling me in?

Hey all,

I enjoy Bleach, but there is no way in hell I'll be watching every episode. I watched the main parts up to Aizen's death which was great. Then after that is was just boring and not worth it anymore.

I just watched the newest episode out of boredom and everything is completely different and I just kinda want to know what's going on and how it happened without watching the 100 episodes to figure it out.

Ichigo was almighty, but since he uses his final attack, is spiritual pressure was suppose to be gone in time right? Also, would he still have his hollow self and so forth and now he has a new look, new sword, yet same looking attacks.

Thanks if someone could fill me in.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Anyone mind filling me in?

Quote Originally Posted by SCTetra View Post
    Hey all,

I enjoy Bleach, but there is no way in hell I'll be watching every episode. I watched the main parts up to Aizen's death which was great. Then after that is was just boring and not worth it anymore.

I just watched the newest episode out of boredom and everything is completely different and I just kinda want to know what's going on and how it happened without watching the 100 episodes to figure it out.

Ichigo was almighty, but since he uses his final attack, is spiritual pressure was suppose to be gone in time right? Also, would he still have his hollow self and so forth and now he has a new look, new sword, yet same looking attacks.

Thanks if someone could fill me in.
    The arc you're referring to started relatively recently in the anime, but just concluded in the manga a few weeks ago. Basically

Ichigo gets his plain ol' Shinigami powers back and is stronger than ever. Not a whole lot came out of that arc. We haven't been given anything to suggest that Hollow Ichigo still exists.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts K-on Pick Bleach Zangetsu Nachos
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2014 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ProdigySniperXx Steam ID: TadashiED

Uhh okay. Ichigo lost his powers, and it's been over a year that he's been without them.
    Ishida and Chad and them are still fighting hollows. Then all of sudden, his family and friends are in danger, and Ichigo realizes he can't do anything to help them, so he agrees to help out a group called the Xcutioners in order to get his powers back. Those guys specialize in a power called fullbring and it is what Chad has with his arm. The fullbringers want Ichigo to gain his powers by getting his own fullbring (which he does) and it'll lead to him regaining his shinigami powers by merging or some grozit. But the main reason why they want him to gain his powers back is because it'll help them get rid of theirs because they despise their powers. Of course, there is the main bad guy, Tsukishima, and currently, as of the newest episode, it's Ichigo with his newly perfected fullbring powers vs Tsukishima who messed with all of Ichigo's friend's and family's memories.

Ichigo's fullbring is closely related to his original powers since a fullbringer takes the "soul" of an object and uses that to fight or something like that. Ichigo uses his substitute combat pass and in it it experienced all of Ichigo's battles so essentially, it is just as strong which is why his new powers resemble his shinigami powers.

Sorry if this explanation is bad, it's almost 2:30AM and I just got back from the gym and I'm super tired lol. If you want to know more, just lemme know ^_^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

No that's fine. It makes sense, but just saddens me that they would give Ichigo a new look. I mean I admired his fully hollowed self and his final form. I guess I don't like the change :P Oh well, but I mean from what Gjallar said, if he gets his powers back and is stronger... wouldn't he just be a god? I mean, he was stronger then Aizen and Aizen couldn't sense his power or does he have to work his way back up. Would his zangetsu remember him since he lost it...

Senior Member TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

No that's fine. It makes sense, but just saddens me that they would give Ichigo a new look. I mean I admired his fully hollowed self and his final form. I guess I don't like the change :P Oh well, but I mean from what Gjallar said, if he gets his powers back and is stronger... wouldn't he just be a god? I mean, he was stronger then Aizen and Aizen couldn't sense his power or does he have to work his way back up. Would his zangetsu remember him since he lost it...
    Ahah, well we'll have to see. Since they did say he'd become stronger than he was before which is pretty strong lol. And I loved his hollow form and final form, but I doubt he'll ever go into his final form again since last time he did it, he lost his powers haha.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Well, I'm sure he could go into his final form without using his final attack maybe. However, to much power like that is just turning in DBZ. I mean, his sword swings changed the landscape alone and he was barely using any power at all. So if he is even stronger than that...

I guess I'll just wait until I see some AMV or to see if it's still worth watching.

¿Donde estás, papá? Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Fox White Ribbon
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:21 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Boofy-Stoofy Steam ID: Sizary_Momo

Even though i hate Hollow Ichigo
    it would make Bleach more exciting
    if Hichigo(hollow ichigo) came back.

Darling you'll be ok.❤ ~Pierce The Veil

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I actually can't wait to see Zangetsu talk to Ichigo again once he gets his powers back...or even Hichigo for that matter :P I guess we'll see soon enough

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Curious though, isn't his hollow form part of him though? I understand Zangetsu is his sword, so without the sword there is no Zangetsu, but Hichigo should still be part of him right?

¿Donde estás, papá? Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Fox White Ribbon
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:21 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Boofy-Stoofy Steam ID: Sizary_Momo

Curious though, isn't his hollow form part of him though? I understand Zangetsu is his sword, so without the sword there is no Zangetsu, but Hichigo should still be part of him right?
    Hichigo is actually apart of zangetsu.So i guess he is actually gonna come back when Zangetsu does.Together they are Tensa Zangetsu(Bankai)
    http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...y_Sylender.jpg

Darling you'll be ok.❤ ~Pierce The Veil

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information